HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2021 00:28:32  #61

Re: RP Intro, Forms, & Approval [GGaD]

dkjchsjdkfhjsdhfjsf omg 

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 28, 2021 18:27:33  #62

Ok ok so can I add like necromancy as one of Marsh's powers? Not like raising the dead or anything that big but just,,, awakening spirits, control over ghouls and stuff, I wanna make them a little more death-y

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 28, 2021 20:34:28  #63

You're free to edit your characters as much as you'd like once submitted!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 28, 2021 20:35:16  #64

:0 yessss, ghosty boi marsh

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 18, 2021 13:31:29  #65

Name: Ruins

*Nickname(s): None

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Demi-Biromantic asexual

Species: Half demon, half human

*Deity They Work For: Apollo

Appearance: He has long black hair. His bangs are somewhat wavy while the rest of his hair is straight. He has some parts of it braided with white flowers put into it. His skin is a tan olive colour and he has multiple scars on his body. His face is round and sharp. He stands at 5'6 with a strong but thin build. His eyes are a pale orange with white pupils. He is blind. His eyes are thin with thick eyelashes, and he wears eyeliner with some dark eyeshadow. He doesn't have a specific outfit yet, but the concept will be that it's loose-fitting and long with gold accents and orange jewels. He has glassy, black horns and pointed ears. He has a metallic black tail that's similar to a lizard's, the large scales being able to point outwards like blades at will

Personality: He is quiet and serious, being formal and with short sentences. He doesn't seem to talk much or show much personality, being a rather cold and distant person, much contrasting the deity he serves and protects. He is usually either training his sword skills and magic or he is quietly following Apollo around. He is hesitant to do anything that isn't training or protecting Apollo, showing a disliking towards leisure despite his god's command to chill. He is jumpy at times and assumes the worst of people, not hesitating to draw his sword at others. He can come off as rude, and he is very strict towards himself.

*Theme Song(s): none atm

Weapons: He has a sword that's made of silver and decorated with orange jewels

Powers: He is a great magic user, as well as that he's very physically strong. He can sense the presence of beings and objects around him, as well as that he can use magic to see for short amounts of time (using magic to see for longer than 30 seconds makes him very tired and sick, though) He has a super sense of hearing, smell, and touch

Backstory: He was born from a human mother and demon father. The religion-ruled village he lived in was filled with magic users who thought him unholy and filled with bad luck. To hinder the dude, they used magic to take away his sight. After that, they burned his mother at stake for having a child with a demon. He was raised by the priests in his village. He eventually found Apollo and dedicated himself to protecting the god.

*Crush: none

Other: YEET Specter idk. Imma add in that he has a necklace with the name his mother gave him, "Ruin" being what the priests names him. He doesn't let anyone know his real name

Last edited by Echo (April 18, 2021 23:33:24)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 24, 2021 02:44:55  #66

Hey @Time and Specter, ^^

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 24, 2021 10:18:20  #67

oopy sorry for not noticing

accepted!

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

May 1, 2021 01:30:02  #68

Ah, these are rather interesting powers! Though I do have a few questions on them before accepting. Specifically the Tragic part.

Is there a specific time limit on the power or usually a range of time where that unfortunate event happens to that person? Or is that random too?

Who can it affect? I assume everyone?

Oh, and a question for yourself, actually. Introduce yourself! Are you from a specific MB or whatnot?

Last edited by Time (May 1, 2021 01:30:20)

Time

May 1, 2021 06:42:17  #69

*laughs in this reminds me of a jojo reference*

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

May 1, 2021 23:50:14  #70

Oh fun then. I say accepted for you.

Welcome to the remains of the forums! I am Time and ask me any questions you have, and I'll enjoy answering them for you. I know that GGaD was mainly a WoFMB thing, but we still have some SAMBers here. Did you come from HB or not that either??

Time

May 3, 2021 15:10:47  #71

Oh OK cool then

Well, you're free to rp and whatnot with Vex, looking forward to interacting with her!

Time

May 26, 2021 11:56:18  #72

(Just popping on to post this real quick, then it's back to cramming for me T^T)

Name: Marvin Lasterange 

*Nickname(s): Marvy 

*Age: died when he was 23 but he’s been around since the CD war so uh...idk?? 

Sexuality: panromantic demisexual 

Species: ..ghost? Human ghost?? Does that count as a species???? 

*Deity They Work For: They hate deities...so no 

Appearance: In Marsh’s eyes, ghosts take the form of the happiest moment of their life and so to Marsh he looks around twenty years old, with his raven black hair slicked back neatly, and in a very formal white suit, presumably a wedding suit. If you see him as what he looked like when he died, then he’d look like a 23 year old scientist, around 5’9 in a white lab coat, his hair messy and uncombed with a pair of thin round glasses with a fairly thick lens.  

Personality: He’s a vengeful spirit who hasn’t passed over to the other side out of pure will for revenge. At this point, he’s willing to do anything in order to do anything in order to reach his goals, so obsessed with his ideals of the world and his own view that it’s impossible to change his mind. His stubbornness is fueled by a sense of self justice and self righteousness. Since he was quite smart, he’s not impulsive because he knows impulsivity is not a good idea. He tends to plan and plot his way through every problem and issue. He’s wicked smart and relies on his intelligence to get through all his problems, good at thinking on his feet as his work can often go wrong and force him to react fast. 

*Theme Song(s):  Weapons: ..he a ghost I uh..i donno, do potions count?? He’s an alchemist and potion master so..? 

Powers: Passing through walls, haunting houses, just standard ghost things. Other than that he’s just like a normal human. He’s devoted his entire life to alchemy and its secrets so he’s pretty well versed in the subject, able to create simple potions and almost living things (life was a mystery he never managed to crack). 

Backstory: Back when he was alive, he was considered a genius. Fascinated with alchemy since he was a child, he’s always reading about it and practicing it in his free time. Natural talent wasn’t something he believed in, but natural passion was something he knew existed. That passion was what fueled him to keep practicing and studying alchemy, set on figuring out the mysteries of life.
At the age of 18, he’s already far more academically successful than his fellow peers, having been accepted into a renowned school focused on alchemy. There, in that school, he and his high school sweetheart got married. At 23, Marvin was already married to the love of his life, a well known name in the alchemy community, and top of his class. He had a perfect life, a bright future, he had everything he would’ve ever hoped for, and even more years ahead of him. He had the one in a million chance of living his dreams, he’s made it, everyday he wakes up and enjoys himself, pushing on towards the next goal in his journey. It wasn’t supposed to end the way it did, so fast, so sudden, there was still so much more to do, so much left to discover and understand, it was never supposed to end like this.
The CD war was the cause of his death, he and his family being one of the many casualties from the war.
It wasn’t fair was what he had thought, it wasn’t fair!! Why do they get immortality while we’re stuck here with the fragility of this life! It’s not fair! As time passed, he grew bitter, vouching revenge and the destruction of the deities. At first it was only the corrupted deities he wanted dead, but gradually he’d convinced himself immortality in general was just not fair. He wanted all the deities dead in order to truly make it a equal playing field for everyone, firmly believing that as long as deities were alive, humanity would be treated unfairly. No one should have the power to just...end someone’s life like that, he had reasoned, it’s unfair, and unjust, why isn’t anyone doing anything about this??

In his head, the deities were like dictators who were able to end anyone’s life if they wished. In his eyes, the very existence of immortals was unjust, and he wasn’t going to sit around and not try to do anything about it. 

(Marsh did try to help him pass over to the other side but well...his last wish is the death of all deities so...obviously they couldn’t do anything about that, and it’s not in their nature to forcefully drag a spirit into the underworld so they just figured no harm in letting him wander. It’s just a spirit right? What could go wrong…) 

*Crush:  

Other: Artemis 

(his character form is a bit short, I didn't wanna overdo it and give him too many things.. he is quite a simple and straightforward character after all..)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 26, 2021 21:27:13  #73

I find it good. Accepted!

Time

June 29, 2021 23:37:31  #74

Name: Cassiel,"Echo" (this will be explained briefly and vaguely when Echo's backstory writing is released)
*Nickname(s): Cassi (by Echo)
Pronouns: Don't care. Any could work. Echo uses they/them when referring to Cassiel in her head
Sexuality: Aromantic Asexual
Species: Unknown. They have told Echo they are not a ghost, so definitely not a ghost. At the moment, they seem to just be a disembodied voice connected to some kind of indifferent presence.
*Deity They Work For: Unknown. They haven't told Echo that much yet. It has been hinted that they are connected to Echo's past
Appearance: None, they are a disembodied voice that only Echo can hear for some reason. They seem connected to Echo by some sort of soul type deal.
Personality: Arrogant and rather rude. They have referred to themself as "generally not a nice person", which has been proven to be true. They show a lack of empathy, and are constantly bored with the world due to their apathy. They show a disliking that Echo is using "one of their names", and although it has not been shown, they enjoy seeing others in pain. Despite this, they currently do not push Echo to hurt others, and seem to currently just be spectating Echo and her actions. They complain a lot that "it's Echo's fault they're having trouble in Elysium". They can be rather mean to Echo, perhaps because of this situation going on. Cassiel seems to be a bit snarky and will constantly laugh at "Echo's ignorance". They are upset that Echo "made them get killed" and that Echo lost all her memories
Weapons: None, other than the coldness of their words. Tbh, their words hurt just about as much as a knife stab would
Powers: None, as of right now.
Backstory: They started making an appearance after Echo had a cruel dream that turned out to be a horrible memory about her siblings' deaths. Cassiel the one who caused Echo to have the dream, and they stated that they would hopefully bring more of Echo's memories back. Echo hopes they don't. Cassiel themself has not yet stated what they are exactly, but it's somewhat hinted that Echo and Cassiel are connected through their souls once being "merged". Echo is unsure of what that means
Other: Galaxian

I tried to go into as much detail as I can, but they are a pretty plain and obviously vague character. RIP

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 30, 2021 10:30:09  #75

Interesting, accepted. Looking forward to their development!

Time

July 11, 2021 22:01:37  #76

Name: Faust
*Nickname(s): N/A 
*Age: OLD AS HELL lmao, he looks like he's in his late twenties
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Biromantic Grey-Bisexual
Species: Humanoid
*Deity They Work For: Himself? Hm, he does reference other gods, though…
Appearance: He has shoulder-length black hair, a little wavy and has bangs framing his face. It's usually loose and not messed with much, never pulled back. It isn't very neat-looking. His skin is corpse-pale, and he has a beauty mark on the corner of his left eye. His eyes are wide and a striking purple, much similar to Francis'. His face shape also looks very similar, if not the same, as Francis', round and sharp, although perhaps his cheek bones are more pronounced. He has a beauty mark at the corner of his left eye. His nose is sharp and upturned a bit, his lips are thin and always pulled into a slight, arrogant smirk. He radiates "I'm better than you" vibes. He wears surprisingly casual clothing: blue jeans, a tight t-shirt, a black flannel, open, over t-shirt, and black running shoes. His body is thin and boney (he isn't quite gangly, though), but never let that let you underestimate how strong he is. He could snap someone in half if he wanted to, although his strength is starting to fade away. He stands at 5'9 in height.
Personality: He's a strange man, a bit eccentric. He isn't much for words, and his attitude depends on the people around him. With his friends and his brother, he's much more relaxed and calm, much more open. Around them, he monologues a lot. With just about everyone else, he's not very talkative but he is, in fact, very rude and arrogant. At times, he is even violent. He's able to be charismatic, though, which is why he has (well, had) so many children. To add to the topic of children, this man is a terrible father. An absolute bastard of a man. He enjoys being a terrible father, and he enjoyed killing most of his children, their mothers, and anyone who was close to the mother. This man enjoys seeing others in pain as well, taking his time in fights to watch his opponent's pain. This is due to the emotional high seeing others in pain gives him. He's mentioned to have an annoying laugh.
*Theme Song(s): N/A
Weapons: Everything and anything he can get a hold of
Powers: Starting off, he has insane amounts of physical strength, reflexes, and speed. As well, he can create claw-like limbs out of his back, as well as create/control these "limbs" to form in the air. The limbs are made of some unknown black substance, supposedly somewhat transparent crystal or dark mass (aka it's undecided). He can control others with possession and use them to do his bidding. As well, he can absorb happiness from others' pain, much like Francis can. He can use this "happiness" to heal himself and give himself strength. As well, like Francis, he can disintegrate things into ashes with a mere touch. He is able to create "hexes" on other people, which controls their actions (he usually uses hexes to make others suffer rather than killing them right away). He perhaps has other abilities, but a lot of them have faded over time. In fact, all of his strength is fading.
Backstory: Currently, he is no longer a god. What caused this is unknown, and he currently seems to be losing his strength and abilities, more than likely due to him not being a god anymore. At most right now, he's kinda a demigod (perhaps even less than). Backstory-wise, he's Francis' biological father. An absolute bastard Faust is, btw. Faust has killed most of his children, and it seems that Francis is the only one left. He has multiple mafia connections and "friends", including people like Chad, Maia, and Eden. He is the twin brother to Favian, who were both "born" as twin death gods. The death twins are very old gods, but it's unknown what their original bodies were or what exactly they are, and their original purpose changed over the years. Faust has murdered and tricked multiple people, and he seems to have something to do with the Occult, perhaps either being a leader in it or one of the gods the Occult worships. Possibly it is the former as his twin brother has mentioned during the "Game" that "perhaps the gods wouldn't mind an accidental casualty".   Currently, he is wandering around the world, but what he's searching for is unknown, if it even exists.
Other: Specter uwo

Name: Favian
*Nickname(s): N/A
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: humanoid
*Deity They Work For: Himself I guess, probably other gods but eH
Appearance: He looks much alike to Favian: Sharp face with pronounced cheekbones, a sharp nose, large purple eyes. He has a beauty mark at the corner of his right eye. His long hair is much neater than Faust's, gelled back and combed. Like Faust, he is 5'9, although he has a little bit more weight (looking just a bit healthier) than Faust. He wears formal attire, like dress shirts and stuff like that. His skin is extremely pale like Faust's. His lips are thin, and he has a bit of a seeable Adam's apple. His smile is condescending and irritating.
Personality: With his friends and brother, he shows a more "show host" type of attitude, viewing them as an "audience". Although this is a fake personality, he is actually more open to them and much more relaxed. With strangers, he's kind and acts like a good person. He is in fact not a good person, nor a kind person, hence the word "act". He does this to stay out of trouble with the law (unlike his brother who would fistfight just about anyone, anywhere) and to keep a good reputation (so he can use people). With his children and people he doesn't quite like, he's condescending and violent, not minding to kill them. He enjoys seeing others in pain, but, unlike his brother, he doesn't get strength or an emotional high from it. He just kills because he thinks it is fun or beneficial to him, and he thinks it's amusing to watch others in pain and dying. He likes the moment of death the most, which is perhaps why he kills so quickly. All of his personalities are fake, so his actual personality is only known to his brother. He is an alcoholic.
Weapons: Himself and other people, mostly disposable Mafia members
Powers: Okay, so he has basically the same abilities as Faust except for the whole "strength from other people's pain" type thing. He mainly uses the hexing ability to quickly kill people.
Backstory:  Currently, he is no longer a god. What caused this is unknown, and he currently seems to be losing his strength and abilities, more than likely due to him not being a god anymore. At most right now, he's kinda a demigod (perhaps even less than). Backstory-wise, he is Echo's biological father and the creator of the "Game", which seems to be a death game created to choose the strongest of his children. It seems that Echo is the only child to survive. Favian is the twin brother of Faust, both born as death gods. They don't seem to be exactly mortal-turned gods, but rather were "born" into the universe as gods. What their original purpose in the world has been long forgotten. He has murdered and tricked many people, and he has some sort of connection to the Occult. He has mentioned other gods in a type of way that indicates perhaps he is one of the leaders of the Occult, but it is possible he is one of the gods they worship. He wanders around the world, seeming to be waiting. Whatever he is waiting for is unknown.
Other: eeeeee Time

Idk how to explain their personalities accurately, forgive me for that. Also you can probably tell I got tired during Favian's form, but to be fair most of his stuff is the same as Faust's and I don't feel like repeating myself multiple times lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 12, 2021 00:12:35  #77

Name: Callisto Luca
*Nickname(s): Calli, Cal
*Age: Looks around her late twenties (stopped aging around then), pretty old tbh
Pronouns: She/her they/them
Sexuality: Biromantic Bisexual
Parent(s): unknown, possibly dead or abandoned her
Species: Humanoid
Appearance(s): She has long black hair with multicoloured streaks tied back into a braid that goes a bit past her elbows, and in the braid she wears metal butterfly and metal star hair clips. Her bangs are side swept and a bit wild-looking, sticking up in random parts. She has a bow at the end of the braid, and she usually wears a beret. She has pale skin. She has burn scars on the left side of her face, her shoulders, and arms, as well as a lot of scars. Her face is a sorta roundish shape (lmao good description skills) with a triangular circle nose. Her body is an hourglass shape with some toned muscles, and she stands at 5'6. Her eyes are narrow, dark brown with some hints of gold. She wears a little bit of colourful makeup. Her clothing is usually black with accents of bold colours. She wears stuff easy to move in, like leggings and long shirts with long, loose sleeves, as well as flats. She has multiple piercings on her ears, and she has a piercing on her tongue. She has a butterfly, bee, and flower tattoos on her arms and stomach. She wears a wedding ring, and she wears a bracelet that matches her husband's.
Personality: She's very energetic, like EXTREMELY energetic. She talks fast, and she's a bit hard to keep up with if you're not accustomed to being around her. She's very kind, though, and very playful and joking. She loves art, mostly sculpting, cooking, and photography. She likes to dote on anyone she is close to, especially her husband and child. Sometimes she can be a bit rough, as in she would punt anyone who is rude to her or someone she cares about, and as in that she doesn't know her own strength that well. She loves animals. She also loves martial arts, especially boxing, and just about anything that can get her blood pumping and her heart running. Kinda a thrill seeker? (Iirc that's the term). She does a lot of stuff on a whim, which can either lead to some really cool or really funny stuff happening.
Weapons: she doesn't use weapons anymore, but she's actually really good at using whatever is around, especially long pieces of pipes and knives.
Powers: It's not really a "power", but she is strong as HECK. Like, dang. She also has a heightened sense of vision and very good reflexes. She can use telekinesis. There will probably be more abilities added later on, but tbh this is the most I can think of that she would have.
Backstory: She once was a street fighter, constantly seeking out fights and getting in trouble with the law a lot. She eventually decided to try out different kinds of art on a whim, and realized she really enjoyed art. She worked on this skill for years, quitting the street fighting and eventually going to art school. She met Orion there, and as they progressed through college they ended up falling in love, dating, and then marrying each other. After they both graduated, they adopted Francis.
*Crush: Not exactly a crush, but she's married to Orion
Other: uHm Galaxian yee

Name: Orion Luca
*Nickname(s): Ori
*Age: Looks around late twenties, stopped aging around then.
Sexuality: Grey-panromantic Demi-Pansexual
Parent(s): unknown
Species: humanoid
Appearance(s): He has long, wavy hair that is tied back into a low ponytail. His hair ombres from light purple to light blue, and he wears a cool-looking cat hair clip his wife bought him as well as a pale green ribbon that holds the ponytail in place. His bangs are neat looking, combed off to the side in a side swept style. He has pale green eyes. He is around 6'3 with a skinny, awkward body. Not very athletic. He has a squarish face with a squarish nose. He is a Square Shaped Man lmao. He wears pastel coloured clothing, usually short sleeves and jeans, with square glasses. Most of his clothing is stained with paint. He wears a wedding ring and a bracelet that matches his wife's. He has butterfly tattoos on his left shoulder and arm
Personality: He is a quiet and very peaceful, calm and collected type of person. He enjoys talking a lot, though, and would talk your ear off if you let him. He's pretty random, not able to hold the same topic for long, so expect sudden topic changes or you'll get lost. He's very nice, and he's able to go with the flow easily. He loves art, especially painting, writing, and cooking. He's pretty gentle, and he loves animals. At times he's a bit eccentric and can be overwhelming, not really recognizing when he needs to stop talking, which means he can and will ramble if you don't cut in. He dotes on his wife and kid a lot. He sometimes seems to be very sleepy.
Weapons: n o
Powers: He's able to see more colours than the normal human eye, and he has a heightened sense of hearing and sight. He is able to levitate objects, but not able to exactly move them (if that makes sense?) That's all his abilities for now
Backstory: He was kind of in a bad situation growing up with constant arguments within his family. His parents were a bit controlling and wanted to control what he would be when he was older, in which they wanted him to take over their company. Orion got into art as a way to relieve the stress he was put under as he had to constantly study and was put under a lot of restrictions. Eventually, he got into an argument with his parents about his career, as he wanted to be an artist, and he was kicked out when he was sixteen. He lived alone for a while, but managed to get into art school. He met Callisto there, and as they progressed in college they fell in love, dated, and then got married. After graduating, they adopted Francis.
*Crush: Not exactly a crush, but he's married to Callisto
Other: eee Specter

Notes for both: They both have a master's in art, but they both have a PhD in something else. For Orion, he has a PhD in English, and Callisto has a PhD in history. When I say they adopted Francis when they graduated, they adopted him after they both finished getting the degrees they wanted.
They also live in the modern sect, both work as artists and do commissions

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 12, 2021 00:17:23  #78

Lol you posted new forms just as I was reviewing the other ones xD
For the first two, well, I've already seen you develop them in your writing, so I say they're good to go. I'm...curious to see what happens in the roleplay with them xD.

Callisto and Orion accepted!
Hmmm names from mythology, interesting xD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 12, 2021 00:24:45  #79

Thank XD

Time to make a new public thread (;

Also we love mythology names not me naming Orion after a band tho

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 11, 2021 23:43:22  #80

Name: Genesis Ananta
*Nickname(s): Anna, Jenny, Jehn, Jenifer
Pronouns: xe/xem/xyr (mainly), any and all
Sexuality: Pansexual
Parent(s): Unknown
Species:  Half mermaid, half unknown humanoid
Appearance(s): In xyr usual form, xe stands around 6'1. Xe has dark grey skin with many scars, especially around xyr chest, shoulders, back, and hands. Their chest is broad with thinner hips. Their hair is long and black with lime green highlights, xyr hair is thick and straight. Xe has thin eyes with thick eyelashes, his eyes are dark brown with pinpoint pupils. Xe has a thin body, and xyr face is oval with a rectangular, flat nose. Genesis dresses in a visual kei style similar to Alma, but most of the time he can be seen without a shirt on or with a shirt that exposes a good portion of his chest. She always wears a corset of some sort. With a shirt on, they will wear it over the shirt, and without a shirt on they will wear it. He seems to wear jewelry all the time as well
When I'm his more "mermaid" form, they have a lime green and pink long tail. The tail has a metallic look to it, very shinyyyy. Her hair also switches to fully lime green, and their pupils become cat-like/slitted.
She doesn't smile often, and when they do it looks like they are irritated, uncomfortable, or like they are doing a slight smirk.
Personality: They seem to be very chilled out most of the time, kind of having an almost sleepy attitude. He blanks out a lot, sometimes (most of the time) even on purpose as he easily gets bored of other people. That being said, xe can get bored easily and then can come off as aloof.
He also really enjoys pain (a masochist, basically), hence why he has so many scars. He also really enjoys physical fighting and roughhousing (makes sense, since she is a masochist). They can get extremely competitive and/or childishly aggressive over small things (probably in hopes of getting into a fight). Genesis doesn't get irritated very easily, but for the sake of fighting he would act so.
Genesis really enjoys music, hence why he is one of the members in Demonic Divinity. He is the bassist and one of the back up vocals. Since they are good at design and photography, Genesis edits music videos and creates promo art/photo albums for DD. They will get extremely protective of this role, calling xyr works/projects his "babies".
Genesis has a bad memory, so it's likely he would forget your name right after you tell them it. Oof.
*Theme Song(s): none atm
Weapons: Doesn't use them, but is really good with knives (like pocket knives and switch blades)
Powers: Can breathe underwater; can turn into a more "mermaid"-ish form (with a tail owo); can move more fluid and quicker than an average human; can see in the dark; has very accurate vision and excellent coordination; sensitive to vibrations in the air, ground, and water/technically can sense the presence of other beings; can see more colors than a human can
Backstory: it's hard for xem to remember… so your fabulous and favorite Narrator will tell you :D! Xe grew up in a religious village similar to Ruin's. Due to trauma, both from pain training and other factors that I'm not sure if I should specify (if you know Apollo's backstory, then it's something related to what happened to Apollo/in that area of trauma), Genesis has a large memory gap/flashes of his childhood and part of their teen years. Around of what Genesis can remember, something big happened in their village that, xe thinks, related to the gods they worshiped. Due to a choppy memory, Genesis can't quite remember what exactly happened. Genesis thinks their parents died, but is unable to remember when and how and why. Why… anyway, eventually Genesis, as an mid-teen, somehow ended up getting their hands on a phone. Absolutely infatuated by other ideologies and information they never learned in the village, Genesis found a way to run away and cut connections with the village and ended up in the modern sect. After many years of moving around and studying anthropology and music, xe eventually met Alma and Alois, and then eventually together they formed a metal band called "Diabolic Divinity", the name being so for reasons like: 1) oxymoron because Alma likes oxymorons, 2) A nod towards Alois being a demon/Alma being a witch, 3) Genesis' name and religious past (that they can remember, anyway), and 4) Metal is usually connected to being demonic.
Sometime during a tour, Genesis was walking around by xemself and in random buildings (as one does when bored and xyr bandmates are sleeping), and saw someone suspicious walking around. Xe noticed they were drunk and heading up to the rooftop, and Genesis followed in curiosity a bit later after some thought. The person attempted to jump off the building, in which Genesis was able to pull them back and save them. Genesis was able to figure out the teenager (a teenager, out of all people!), had drunk enough alcohol to get alcohol poisoning, Genesis rushed them to the hospital and explained what happened. Telling the people to keep him anonymous (since he is part of a really popular band) and paying for the hospital bill (as well as probably bribes), he left and hoped the teenager would get better. He never told Alma and Alois what happened that night.
But oh boy, he never thought he would meet the teenager he saved a few years later as one of Alma's adopted kids (:
*Crush: none
Other: Yeet Specter

Here is a reference for Genesis uwu

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 12, 2021 23:26:16  #81

It looks pretty good to me, does any other mods else have any objections?

if not, accepted

Time

December 12, 2021 17:23:44  #82

Well I haven’t been on here in a long time but uh behold! I have travelled through hyperspace to submit a form

Name: Ephemeris
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: asexual biromantic
Deity of (Up to 3 things): war, love and the stars

Powers/Abilities: ephemeris can cancel out most magic, even potent deity magic, using a kind of invisible magical ‘shield’ conjured by gesture, but has a limit to how much/how long she can endure, and this would have no effect if she was blindsided/hit directly.

her immortality as a deity is unusual in that she can be killed like a mortal, but reincarnates each time (still retaining her deityship over war, love and the stars) in a different form. she doesn’t automatically retain all memories but can recall some.

another notable ability is her (intermittent) ability to sense something immediately before it happens, eg. sensing someone about to throw a rock at her with just enough time to step aside. again, she has no control of this ability, and it’s somewhat unreliable.

she’s a highly competent fighter, as much in hand-to-hand combat if it comes to it as she is with magical combat. as well as cancelling magic via gesture, she’s also able to deflect the energy from magic elsewhere as a wave of energy. though this does little against weaker opponents, it can be very potent when used against powerful magic from deities or the like. the main downside is that it requires keen concentration and much more effort than just absorbing the magic with a barrier.

Appearance(s): a tall, lithe deity of firm stature and a slender, almost athletic build. her eyes are somewhat rounded, downturned and lidded with striking indigo irises. she is generally seen with a little black winged liner, but otherwise wears no makeup. in certain circumstances her irises glow as a result of her abilities, and she has no control over this. chocolate brown hair with platinum highlights descends to her collarbone, and she occasionally adds crown braiding to keep it out of her face and for decoration. she has a fair, very slightly tanned skin tone.

her usual deity attire is a midnight-coloured dress with sheer sleeves just short of her wrists and gold embroidery on the torso/upper arms. the hem lies a small distance above her ankles. her shoes share this color scheme and have matching embriodery with tiny indigo crystals in between and a small heel. she does change this up fairly regularly.

in a serious combat situation where she has time to plan beforehand she usually sports sleek, ornate black-and-gold armor, and almost always braids her hair to keep it out of the way in said situations.
Personality: quite forward, which some can mistake as agression or find intimidating, but not usually with any great malicious intent- sometimes she just likes to watch people squirm, and it’s partly just her general demeanour. she has little tolerance for fools or her time being wasted. can seem quite serious but she tends to soften up with company she is used to.

a very flippant deity that can be compassionate one day and indifferent, or worse, on other days. she has a knack for reading people’s expressions/mood when concentrated on them, but usually forgets to pay attention and so can be quite ignorant and mention something at a bad time. just as happy with company or alone. can be lost in thought for long periods of time if left and often forgets things like sleep/eating if focused on something due to not needing them to survive. she has a habit of neglecting to think things through and acting rashly despite her affinity for stragedy, and has something of a disregard for her own safety (and sometimes the safety of others).

Domain: ?? (to be revealed?)
Weapons: magic! otherwise just hand-to-hand combat. may acquire a sword at a later date

Backstory: having only become a deity somewhat recently compared to most her powers are developing very gradually over time, meaning she doesn’t have the same raw power that most deities have. the circumstances of her origin are unknown, but it’s thought she was originally a mortal before attaining deityhood. she makes something of an effort to conceal her past, more in the interest of privacy than in a mysterious or malicious way.

Other: she doesn’t have temples, and very few know of her.

Ephemeris
>>>><<<<
she/her | ambivert | signature in progress

December 12, 2021 17:38:58  #83

Why hello there

Accepted!

Time

December 12, 2021 17:40:42  #84

General Kenobi!

Haha thank you. I might have a look at getting her page up on the wiki even though barely anyone uses it

Last edited by Effervescence (December 12, 2021 17:41:14)

Ephemeris
>>>><<<<

December 12, 2021 18:14:36  #85

(*battle droid noises*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

December 24, 2021 19:26:40  #86

Name: Zioki
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Wood Nymph
Appearance: Zioki has fiery orange hair that appears windblown and falls down to her waist. Her eyes are a dark brown. Her skin is white, lightly tinged with pale green. She is small and thin, standing at about 5’0, and appears to be about the age of 14. She has the overall appearance of a delicate, pretty girl. She typically appears in an airy white dress with long loose sleeves and exposed shoulders. She doesn’t wear shoes.
Personality: Very shy. She almost never speaks. She has a hard time maintaining eye contact. She hasn’t had good experiences with people in the past and is scared of them for the most part. She has a habit of watching people when hiding behind something because of her shyness. Loud noises scare her greatly. She has a soft voice, but her laugh is very bright and cheerful if you’re lucky enough to hear it.
*Theme Song(s):
Weapons: nah
Powers: Disappearing inside a tree, as long as there isn’t a nymph already in it. Her life force is connected to her forest, specifically her birch tree, and if it is destroyed, she will die unless another tree like it can be used as a replacement.
Backstory: A few years back some humans came to her forest and began chopping down some of the trees. At first, the nymphs of the forest let them as long as they replanted trees and only took what they needed for survival. The humans kept taking more and more until the nymphs finally tried to fight them and chase them away. While they succeeded, all the nymphs in the forest were killed except for Zioki. A sort of legend sprung up about the forest, which became known as the “Mourner’s Woods,” because of people claiming to see a ghost with long orange hair wandering the forest alone. According to the legend, the ghost was a woman who was killed in the woods by her lover and now haunts it, hoping to someday get revenge for her death. The ghost is actually Zioki, who indeed wanders the forest alone, but instead tends to it and helps it regrow.
Other: Chronos and Time.

Last edited by Basket Cat (December 24, 2021 19:26:50)

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

December 26, 2021 18:26:07  #87

I think it's good, accepted!

Time

December 30, 2021 16:10:35  #88

Name: Phantom (Kennio)
*Nickname(s): Kio (Yume), Napstablooky (Specter)
Pronouns: He/him, they/them
Sexuality: Bisexual
Parent(s): Ima and Tonoto (mortal parents), Specter (adopted parent)
Species: Immortal Ghost-thing
Appearance(s): Phantom is relatively tall person, standing at a height of approximately 5’10 and having a slightly pale complexion. His left eye is black, while his right eye is a milky white, slashed through with a pale scar. He has short purple hair that covers his right eye. He usually wears a black tank top and shorts with a white jacket. His socks and sneakers are also black.
Personality: Exuberant and full of energy. While this energy has toned down a bit with age, his love for practical jokes, teasing, and overall playfulness still reflects it greatly. He is likely to make rash decisions when he’s under pressure. He has a sort of childish nature when it comes to people, getting very easily attached to the ones he’s met. He usually puts others far before himself, sometimes to the point of completely ignoring his condition and doing something incredibly stupid. He really like dogs.
*Theme Song(s): Find the Pieces—TryHardNinja
Weapons: A silver whip. This whip is enchanted to be able interact with not only living people, but with ghosts as well. When not in use it is tucked away inside Phantom’s jacket.
Powers: Phantom can shift into a ghost form at will. He has telekinesis, strong enough to make himself float in the air. However, if an object is larger than himself, it becomes increasingly difficult to move it with his telekinesis. He has short-range teleportation identical to Specter’s; they can only teleport anywhere that is in their vision range. He has the ability to possess people and objects, but only if they are not powerful in magical terms or a deity, otherwise he’s sort of just…inside that person’s head until he leaves. Phantom is one of the only people who can enter and leave A place outside reality at will as well as navigate it. His telekinesis is an ability he had before his death, whereas all his other powers were given to him by Specter.
Backstory: Phantom was originally a boy named Kennio, who grew up in the Silverfrost Mountain Range, known for its year-round blizzards. When he was 14, Kennio’s mother became very ill, and if she did not receive medicine, would die within a few months. Despite being in peak blizzard season, Kennio decided to cross the mountains during a lull to get to the closest city, where he could get medicine. Unfortunately, when on the way, he was caught in an avalanche and killed. Specter, who was passing by, happened to see this and went to investigate. Finding the dead boy, they revived him, giving him the new name Phantom. Over the next six years, his powers grew stronger, and he slowly became more ghost than human. By the age of 20, his transformation was complete, and he’s now somewhat the equivalent of a ghost possessing his own body.
*Crush: (:
Other: Loki

Name: Yume
*Nickname(s): no
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Genso
*Deity They Work For: no
Appearance: Yume is a small, thin humanoid standing at about 5’2. She has frosty blue skin, and silvery-white hair. She has white-tipped, deer-like ears and a deer-like nose. She has large blue eyes. She has gray hooves. Her fingers have four digits rather than five. She has a small white tail, like a deer. She usually wears a white turtleneck sweater and blue overalls or a blue sweater and gray pants. She doesn’t wear shoes. She rarely appears without a deep purple scarf.
Personality: By default, Yume has a very sweet disposition, albeit a bit nervous and flighty. When she’s around people she’s comfortable with, she becomes mischievous and teasing. As a child she was very bright and happy, but since her teen years she has become very lonely, having had only one best friend, Kennio. She’s terrified of mice.
*Theme Song(s): The Name of Life (Ichi no Namae)—Joe Hisaishi; Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder—Yura Mizuno
Weapons: no
Powers: Illusion magic. She is best skilled at “hiding,” where she uses her magic as a disguise on herself or other people. The larger or more complex the illusion the harder it is for her to properly maintain it. She can create completely separate illusions of people, but it requires a lot of her concentration as she has to intentionally focus on having it move or react to objects. Animals are simpler as she can create the illusion and send them in a direction.
Backstory: She was extremely close to Kennio before he died. After his disappearance, she found his scarf, carried down by the wind from the mountains. Since then, she has carried it with her with the vain hope that perhaps someday he would return.
*Crush: (:
Other: Loki

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

January 12, 2022 23:51:06  #89

I would personally like to see more development on personality and overall appearance, and definitely want to discover more on their backstories, as they are interconnected.

However, I say accepted!

Also what is a Genso, I wonder?

Time

May 14, 2022 16:20:40  #90

Name: Eternal
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them
Sexuality: Bi
Deity of (Up to 3 things): Souls, Vengeance and the Moon
Powers/Abilities: Powerful soul magic, summon weapons, psychometry, celestial manipulation, healing, concealment
Appearance(s): Lion-footed (from knee downwards), ibis winged goddess. Stands around 5’10”, lithe athletic build, pale skin. Brown, curly, collar-bone length hair and piercing silver eyes. Outfit varies, generally monochrome or netural colours with silver ornaments.
Magic generally appears violet.
Personality: A whip-smart goddess. Though she tries her best to be tolerant, she has a vicious temper and penchant for combat. Can come across as quite confrontational to some, which sometimes gets her into trouble.
*Typically Worshiped By: Species that I have yet to make a form for
Domain: As yet unnamed
*Temples: N/A
Weapons: Most often some sort of bladed spear/staff, among myriad others
Backstory: Has been a deity for an unknown amount of time (couple thousand years at very least), bound to domain. Will be elaborated further as soon as I can gather aspects into a cohesive idea
Other: Ammit.

Would also like to make poeple aware of a few minor tweaks to Ephemeris. She’ll go back to being known as Nox, will be goddess of magic and the stars rather than war, love and the stars, and will have shorter black hair. Don’t think they’re big enough changes to warrant another form.

Ephemeris
>>>><<<<

Board footera