HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2022 13:01:15  #61

Re: Time finally decides to make one of these - An art thread

Yeah tbh I wouldn't expect people to know everything about Time related characters

But I will say close, but I actually own her. I'd be 110% into making a Chronos like character though if Eliza let's it be.

She technically has a sister though in the GGaD universe. Or is it a clone? Or is it both?

Hmmm I'll keep note of that. I think that's a good thing personality wise though? Random fact/thought connected to Daki. Idk about designing characters that are more revealing than normal for males, females, and whatever and whatnot, since that means trying to get some accurate anatomy if I want to get detailed.

Also I'm a dude and idk how people would react to that

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 1, 2022 13:29:31  #62

Wait, you don't own Lydia?
I'm gonna be honest, I don't know any of your characters who have a sister/clone, unless this is one of Oblivion's followers or something, in which case I don't actually know them, only their role. (Or I could just be kinda being dumb. xD)
Going by my very credible experience with F/GO, I would agree with you xD, might appeal to the wrong sort of crowd :'P. But also, I've noticed that "revealing" is kinda hard to define now (somehow it also got politicized, but then again, somehow everything is), so it's good to not get too caught up in such notions if you really want to incorporate it somewhat into a design or something. I think that at least for this place, we all have faith in your moral standards, so you don't have to worry about that here lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 1, 2022 19:39:35  #63

No wait wait it's not Lydia I say good guess but its not Lydia.

With the character she is referencing i at first did not own but now I do.

Well that's good to hear lol

Time

April 1, 2022 20:11:10  #64

Oh lmiao, it's Senshei. I don't actually know her appearance, so that was definitely throwing me off. But that hint was finally sufficient for me and my singular brain cell, so thank you. xD
To be honest, I wouldn't have called her MJ's sister or clone, because it's kinda weird for me both ways. "Clone" feels like a bad way to put it while considering how she acted after being de-corrupted (how she acted differently from MJ and how she probably wanted her own individuality), but "sister" feels a little off, too. Maybe I didn't see enough of their interactions.
I definitely do not think of Senshei as one of your characters. I'll get to correcting that mindset lol.
Meanwhile, Lydia is Senshei's sister...??? (Just kidding lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 1, 2022 22:16:29  #65

Yeah ding ding ding

Well, I just decided to change some parts of the appearance for this rendition, so it might not be entirely accurate

Yeah tbh idk hat to entirely call their relationship as well.

Also I still find it odd to say that Senshei is now in my box of characters ever since MJ made her leave from GGaD

Time

April 1, 2022 22:39:17  #66

Yeah, same. When I think about her, I think instead that she's someone who's inactive rather than someone who made their leave permanent, y'know.
Anyways, I'll let others commentate now xD, thanks for the time and responses you've given me.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 1, 2022 23:11:47  #67

Oh yeah. I should say I kinda think that way too, since they're welcomed back anytime

Yeah no worries if anyone wants to comment lol

Time

May 8, 2022 21:18:38  #68

Back over at my homethread Eliza asked me if I wanted to redo some designs by doing some character design process stuff. I said partially.

Meant partially because I know there will be some key things on some characters I would like to redesign. Such as my first example here: I did redesigns on Sek's cloak.

I just made a bunch of quick random sketches and ideas. I think what I'm looking for is an amalgamation of the ones that I like most out of these. Ideas that I liked enough to keep note of come from cloak C/E, cloak H, cloak J, cloak L, and cloak M.

Ofc I think I would also have to weigh out what most fits her due to personality and backstory.

Oh also another random thing on Sek, it seems her name wasn't really able to grow on me. Imma change it. It might sound odd, but I'm specifically looking for a special "shape and sound" to the name to fit her

Time

May 8, 2022 21:21:13  #69

Actually, I also somewhat like cloak D as well, not as much, but still.

Time

September 4, 2022 22:57:33  #70

Wait hold up I didn't post art during the summer I thought I did lol

Time

September 5, 2022 13:19:50  #71

Time forgor 💀

Last edited by Basket Cat (September 5, 2022 13:20:05)

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

September 5, 2022 16:59:26  #72

I forgor 💀

Time

March 20, 2023 00:33:20  #73

Bro I be like, not posting art for like 6 months bro

Anyways, I wanted to a new pfp for my discord cuz rn it's just a character you can't really decipher. I was thinking: what should I put? And then I had the realization that artists often use their art pieces for it, so I was just like, sure I'll make one and use one, so I pooped this one out this weekend:

HA! You thought I abandoned those random characters I created! Turns out NOPE! I did not! Say hi to Sek again.

Last edited by Time (March 20, 2023 00:36:07)

Time

March 20, 2023 00:35:46  #74

For the lighting on this one, I REALLY didn't know what I was doing.

I do like the weird water reflection I did in the background tho. Idk what I was doing with the background either

Time

March 20, 2023 01:02:06  #75

OwO I really like the colors and lighting

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

March 20, 2023 14:01:23  #76

OOOOOGH THE LIGHTING AND BACKGROUND
I love the blurry shapes and the reflections on  the ground. They really give the rainy city atmosphere vibe even though they're just shapes. The colors are so good

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 20, 2023 17:24:44  #77

EVERYTIME YOU POST YOU GET SO MUCH BETTER DUDE

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 21, 2023 02:14:01  #78

Ah thank you all for the compliments! It always makes my day.

I'm happy to hear that the colors and lighting look good, and that I show noticeable improvement!

Time

March 21, 2023 10:36:08  #79

woa you are so good at. images

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

June 27, 2023 23:59:31  #80

I am late, but thank you very much Ash

Onto my next images. I scanned them up because they were traditional pieces. But why are they traditional pieces, Time?

Cause I'm drawing while I'm at work baby 😎😎😎

Here's the first one:

Some sci fi thing that I drew inspiration from.

Here's the second one

Idk if I've talked about this girl much but hello hello Ramlethal Valentine. She's my main in Guilty Gear. I really think her cloak, hat, and swords are cool. I also like her character a lot too. The story behind this piece is I was just going to draw one of her swords, and then decided to draw the other, and then decided to just draw her in too?

It's weird, fanart. This is my first fanart ever, and I don't think I will be doing many if not any.

but that doesn't matter as much. What I'm actually proud of the most in this piece are the swords. Here are the closeups. I really liked how they turned out, even if I used a lotta reference.

2 things
1. I don't like too much on how these pieces turned up in the scans. They just look so much better in person!
2. Something that annoyed me was that I didn't really know where to find the balance in shading or graphic penciling for darker colored skin when I was drawing Ram, since she is a darker skinned character. So that also sucks. Overall, when it comes to that piece, I liked how her weapons turned out... Ram herself? Well, there could be improvement.

Last edited by Time (June 28, 2023 00:07:47)

Time

June 28, 2023 00:09:05  #81

I think it may be because the scanner kinda may be a bit wacky when it come to digitizing things and it also brightens everything up.

dang I realize that these things may look quite big so I'm just gonna spoil them so if anyone wants to look they can open piece by piece

Time

June 28, 2023 01:13:33  #82

Uhhh also uhhh idk if you guys would connect the dots yet but some of my original original characters may have bit (just totally a little bit) influenced by her uhhhh...

They're pretty different now and not carbon copies i just haven't drawn or really updated anything publicly for that.

Time

June 28, 2023 12:35:53  #83

HQBXNQNDBQJ How are you so good at details babxnamd <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 28, 2023 16:23:16  #84

i remember once i said that ramlethal looked like emmet pokemon with a gun because of a tumblr mutual's avatar.

anyways i also like how the swords turned out, very cool. and i feel like the shading on ram would be easier if you used colours in that piece since you could more easily cross-reference how it looks. i think it looks fine, but i do have to say that the upper part of her arms look a little short compared to the forearm. i assume it's a style thing, but if not i'm mentioning it

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

June 28, 2023 19:28:20  #85

@Echo. Thank you. The answer is spending too much time on it, and using references

@Ash yeah. I agree. Clearly colors would help, but I do not trust my color ability in traditional, so I stuck with greyscale.

As for the arms. I can definitely see that. Though I must say that her full arm length is partially covered by her cloak. I'd show you if you'd like, but currently rn I'm on mobile.

What I dislike about Ram herself is that I think she looks like she's floating at an angle. Is this noticeable for you? Or does it look fine?

Time

June 28, 2023 20:25:43  #86

it definitely looks like she's floating, but i think the only part making it look like she's floating at an angle is the feet? it might be that the swords are so plainly presented forth, but tbh i think it's just that the toes look like they're on a flat angled surface misaligned with the rest of the foot

June 29, 2023 10:07:34  #87

Yeah I see that too. Well the flat swords make sense given the story behind the drawing.

The toes are weird. I think they look even worse in scan. But I think I did pretty good for just my first try on toes no reference. Originally I drew the toes at a noticeable angle differing from the foot so it looked like she was standing on air.

But nevertheless. I can see what you're saying. Though I don't think it's just the feet. At least it's the feet and lower legs. If those are repositioned. Maybe it would be less of an angle. At most it's the entire lower body.

Time

June 29, 2023 12:08:54  #88

I could say a lot but just a quick little comment here
I love how crisp the pencil lines are! The details and all are really good (I really like detailed art hgbfhj) and the piece with the planet in the distance looks awesome :0000

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 29, 2023 21:23:22  #89

Thank you Spec.

I never recognized my penciling as crisp, but I think I can see the crisp lines you see?

The planet is Earth, I think I should have defined ocean, land, and clouds more. Do you see the Americas?

It's an astronaut and a girl on the moon.

Time

June 29, 2023 22:19:26  #90

EXCUSE ME SIR WHEN DID YOU GET SO GOOD AT ART

I love the moon and earth one with the astronaut and the girl, like idk it really tells a story and makes the person looking at it want to know more about it (because I sure do xD)

Board footera