GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2022 11:19:10  #91

Re: If around 55 trees fall in a forest, will anyone hear them?

"Great! I promise that I will attempt to keep violence to a minimum." Ark smiles and continues walking out of the forest.

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

May 2, 2022 11:53:09  #92

Galaxian glances at Time and Chronos before hurriedly jogging a little to somewhat keep pace. "And what'd that minimum happen to be? I know I might sound 'boring' or whatever, but I really need it to be zero."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 2, 2022 12:18:43  #93

"Well, who knows what might happen! Hopefully it'll be zero, but you never know." 

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

May 2, 2022 17:53:24  #94

"Hm." Time looks over at Chronos as if seeing what she wants, but he gives his personal answer, "Maybe next time, Ark. Just tell me if you're going somewhere. I may be able to tag along if I'm not busy."

"I would have joined. I haven't seen the cyber sector in so long."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

May 4, 2022 07:46:09  #95

"If you want to join then come on! The more the merrier!" Ark looks back at Time and Chronos. 

Last edited by ThreePunchAxel (May 4, 2022 07:46:25)

Axel
I aten't dead

May 8, 2022 20:43:50  #96

Time looks to Chronos again. Was she down to do so?

Time

May 9, 2022 15:48:40  #97

(eliza? you still here?)

Axel
I aten't dead

May 12, 2022 20:01:59  #98

(YES HI I;M STILL HERE)

"I'd like to go, actually." Chronos said. "It's been a while."

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

May 12, 2022 20:32:04  #99

"So, are you coming, Time-san?" Galaxian asks. His wide eyes supposed to signify that he's a little perplexed over the exact nature of the other's busyness. "What was it that you mentioned you needed to do?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 13, 2022 00:04:46  #100

"Well..." Time puts his hand to his chin in thought. If Chronos wants to check it out, then it's already decided for him, "... Sure, why not. I can probably do it later on. It's just a bunch of paperwork and reports anyways."

He walked over to Chronos and her wheelchair and stood behind her, offering if she wanted him to push the chair.

Time

May 13, 2022 06:59:19  #101

"Brilliance! Alright, let's rock." Ark continues walking.

(timeskip?)

Axel
I aten't dead

May 13, 2022 17:19:31  #102

"Wait, we're walking??" Galaxian questions, hovering momentarily. He glances at Chronos. "Wouldn't all of your magic be more effective?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 14, 2022 06:46:29  #103

“We could use magic. Or we could walk, or use a vehicle. There’s a myriad of options.” Ark stops and sits down. 

Axel
I aten't dead

May 14, 2022 15:11:02  #104

Galaxian goes through this series of slouching a little at the start and perking back up at the end. "A vehicle!" he chirps. "I can drive!"
Right......

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 15, 2022 04:35:15  #105

Ark, in turn, goes through his own series, first of looking surprised, then having the widest smile anyones ever seen him with. It’s a plotting smile. He stands up. “This seems like an excellent idea. There’s no way that having a child drive a vehicle could ever go badly!”

Axel
I aten't dead

May 15, 2022 06:46:02  #106

(Images taken moments before disaster: the above quote)

Chronos tried to stifle a laugh with her hand, but it didn't work very well, she was giggling too hard.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

May 15, 2022 14:48:44  #107

Time stepped in, "If we are using a vehicle, I can drive it."

Time

May 15, 2022 16:46:47  #108

(If a deity driving a car got into a fatal automobile accident, would they be able to die? That is, is the death registered as being caused by a car, or caused by a deity?)

Galaxian definitely just took Chronos' laughter to be supportive (and definitely just glanced over how conniving Ark looks to be). He beams.
"I have a blurple car," he exclaims. "It fits in with all our themes. And it's wheelchair accessible!" He stops to think over that before affirming his own statement with a few rapid nods. "Yeah, yeah, it is!"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 15, 2022 17:51:03  #109

"Let's do it!" Ark is visibly excited. "Summon the godmobile!"

Last edited by ThreePunchAxel (May 16, 2022 09:18:02)

Axel
I aten't dead

May 17, 2022 12:44:00  #110

Galaxian visibly pauses. 
"Godmobile? It's not really something special like that. It's just an automobile," he says, twirling his hand around as if the car is already there in front of them. However, as if on cue, a car-shaped blob does appear in his hand, slightly spinning about and growing bigger as it does so.
Oh, you thought the pause meant he was about to think this situation over? Nah.  
"It is cool, though!" he exclaims as the car reaches minivan size. He hovers and pulls his left leg back, readying himself to take a seat. Clearly translucent by this point, he twists his head around a little to grin at the other three deities. "I custom painted it, and it's super green," the kid brags. "It doesn't even use energy!"
That is definitely breaking at least a few laws of physics. The Law of Energy Conversion, just to name one.
...hey, is that really okay?

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 26, 2022 08:40:39  #111

(since the actual plot won't be progressing for a while let's continue this)

It's fine, don't worry about it. At least, that's what Ark would say. He's currently intently studying what Galaxian is doing to summon the vehicle. "You gotta show me how to do that sometime."

Axel
I aten't dead

May 26, 2022 16:42:21  #112

"How to not use energy?" He pauses briefly to consider that. "I dunno, I think that depends on what you're made of, or you might need to use your magic to do that. And I don't know much about magic."
Funnily enough, despite being a god, Galaxian's like a lot of kids--he thinks magic can just kinda do whatever. Which might be the case for some, like other gods, but probably not for most individuals.

(Ah, for future reference, thread chronology is always skewed, so feel free to respond to other threads even while plot is progressing. If things get too confusing, we can always talk it out lol.)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 10, 2022 04:50:54  #113

"I'm made of various magicstuffs, so maybe I should try that sometime." 

Axel
I aten't dead

June 10, 2022 18:45:48  #114

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea!" he affirms, like anyone asked him for his opinion. "But don't do it too much, or maybe some overarching magic existence thingy might get mad."
The car finishes the process of not being translucent. It kind of just plops to the ground. Its tires make a squeaky noise simultaneously. True to the god's promise, it really does fit with everyone's color palettes somewhat, seeing as it's probably space themed. There are a lot of dashes of purple and blue all over, along with some occasional red and purple. And a lot of black, of course. 
Galaxian jumps right out of the car without using the doors. "All on board!" he exclaims, marching right over to Chronos in anticipation with helping her get on the car.
This is definitely a hazard times four.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 8, 2022 09:13:42  #115

Ark dives in through the window into the car. “I call shotgun!”

Axel
I aten't dead

July 8, 2022 15:43:43  #116

A doggo on the driver's side barks at him, his tail somehow having gone from complete motionlessness to fervent wagging within half a second. "Woof!"
"No pouncing, Maxie," Galaxian reminds as the narrator waits for responses from Time and Eliza.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera