GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2022 21:55:49  #1

*pops in and looks around*

Anyone alive?  Well I should say that remembers me?  It’s me Zane?  I was apart of GGaD and a good number of other RP’s around the WoFMB  Do people even exist here?

**edit: Thanks Galaxy, I should keep people guessing 😂**

Last edited by wolffighting2768 (April 16, 2022 23:05:37)

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

April 16, 2022 22:52:48  #2

Re: *pops in and looks around*

Dang, you're gonna make people play the username-memorization/name-guessing game, huh.
Anyways, just an actual welcome from me on the forum! Yeehaw.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 17, 2022 09:17:48  #3

I should probably make a proper intro! 

HOWDY AND HELLO!  My name is wolffighting2768, AKA Zane back on the WoFMB before it got snapped!  I played many roles in the wonderful RP’s around and most were freaking amazing and you guys are awesome!  I played my hot headed god, Crimson in GGaD!  I wish I would say I remember the other RP’s I played a part in but I don’t sadly *sad trumpet noises* sorry guys!  As for my major absence from being around places like this is was mainly due to two things 1) Nanny software blocked off the MB and HB (Home Base) and 2) I didn’t have a phone until now!  So that’s my really short excuse for being gone!  I saw that Time and Lavender are here, what about Rune?  Maybe Fally Dolly?  Any of them still alive here?  I’m so so so sorry for a long and boring intro I’m just SUPER excited to be backkk aAahahhahdjsjxjshxjdjxjslzldkciencksk I love this place and all of you guys so much!  If ya have any questions just uh (still figuring this place out) post here or if there is such a thing as a DM, that works too!  I’m always open here!

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 17, 2022 09:51:21  #4

AN OLD COMRADE AS RETURNED TO OUR cult RANKS

WELCOME COMRADE

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

April 17, 2022 09:52:54  #5

I do indeed return upon the ranks of this plane of greatness, thank you heartily for the greeting Basket-Cat, whom I know isn’t related to my Box-Cat

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 17, 2022 21:33:28  #6

Yeah hey I think I remember you. Hi! Welcome.

Basket Cat is Eliza, if you remember.

Rune used to be here. She's unfortunately inactive though. Same with Lavender. But I think I have both of their discords or some other form of contact if you want to talk with them.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 18, 2022 00:03:33  #7

WAIT THAT’S ELIZA?!  SWEEEEETTTT! And if you don’t mind, I would love to have their Discords as long as it’s ok with the admins and mods though.  Also HI TIME!  Been far too long huh?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 18, 2022 10:42:51  #8

Yeah, I'll get that to you. At some point. I'll just like pm it or something because it out in the internet.

I assume you'd want as many contacts as possible of previous forumers? Or just Rune and Lavender is fine?

Yeah. It's been long. I'll say, this place used to have much more people, same with the Scholastic bh. They used to have a lot more people than us.

Actually, how did you find us?

Time

April 18, 2022 10:47:13  #9

That works!

And yes, I wanna keep contact with a lot of you guys!

I guess I’m pretty late to the party?

Mainly through my own effort and with help of Fantasy/Lilic!  She helped me find this place!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 18, 2022 13:19:44  #10

wolffighting2768 wrote:

WAIT THAT’S ELIZA?! SWEEEEETTTT! And if you don’t mind, I would love to have their Discords as long as it’s ok with the admins and mods though. Also HI TIME! Been far too long huh?

YES IT IS I

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

April 18, 2022 14:08:57  #11

WJXJSNDJEIJD WHY DIDNT YU SAY ANYHRIIBF

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 18, 2022 14:47:34  #12

@Time - You might know this already, but make sure to ask those people before dishing out their contact information, in case someone doesn't want to associate with here or something.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 19, 2022 00:52:45  #13

True Galaxian,  thanks.

Hey Zane do you mind for waiting for a bit? I'll look to you getting into some (de ad) discord servers with a lot of people apart of it and stuff,  but I'm pretty busy. I'll def see what I can do tomorrow

Also I would really commend you on this tenacity of wanting to find forumers after not really being in contact with them for 2 years.

Do you mind me prying on how you and Fantasy were in contact? Irl buddies? You just accidentally ran into them? I remember seeing Fantasy here and there when the Forumer run sites were more active, but where exactly, not so much.

Last edited by Time (April 19, 2022 12:49:59)

Time

April 19, 2022 07:16:21  #14

I can wait, yeah!  Take your time on it, no rush.

Family.  That’s why.  And all of you guys are amazing too and its awesome to know you all and RP and chat and all that.  It’s unforgettable to me!

I actually gave her my email before the MB shut down and she decided to actually respond, she was really nervous about doing it and all that but she eventually did email me and we talked a bit, I used my 3ds to email her (didn’t have a phone at that point) and when I did get one she gave me her Discord and we started talking a whole lot more and invited me to a MB server too!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 19, 2022 21:04:25  #15

I'll try to do so in at least a speedy manner yeah.

Awh. That's nice of you to say. Really.

Wow, you were able to share emails on the MBs? And you used a 3ds too? I didn't know you can do that.

Just in case, which MB server were you given? You might somehow be already be in the ones I'm in and I didn't notice lol

Time

April 19, 2022 21:09:42  #16

Take your time! 

It’s true!

Yep!  I was pretty tech savvy with my 3ds! 

Branches of Yggdrasil.  I’m TheHighCouncil!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 20, 2022 00:11:59  #17

Oh ok then we should be good when it comes to it. Say, what type of forumers are in Branches of Yggdrasil? Is it still active?

Time

April 20, 2022 00:14:31  #18

Honestly I’m not too sure!  I only know Fantasy there.  And yeah it’s still active.  Wanna join?  I’ll have to ask her to see if ya can.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 20, 2022 13:37:02  #19

I'll just want to hear about it for a bit before deciding really.

All the servers I have are inactive, so I just would see it as just an area for contacts

Time

April 20, 2022 13:43:16  #20

I’m not forcing ya to join so if ya want you you’ll find me here!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 20, 2022 14:03:18  #21

Hi Zane!!! Sorry for the late greeting but anyways it's nice to see ya around!

I'm in the same server you mentioned but like omg I hadn't noticed you there haha
Then again I'm not very active in there except for the QotD, but I'm in the server as Specter so xD

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

April 20, 2022 14:27:05  #22

Oh snap!  Spec!  I remember seeing ya around!  What’s up?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 20, 2022 18:09:28  #23

Oh really spec? Do tell me what's exactly going on there. Anyone I would know maybe?

Oh @Zane BTW Spec was Bixbite during the fall of the forums. I think? Does that rings a bell?

Ofc this is me assuming that you didn't know this, but you very well may since you were in contact with Spec over discord.

Sorry if any who changed their name didn't want their old one to be revealed, by the way.

Last edited by Time (April 21, 2022 21:05:18)

Time

April 20, 2022 18:14:46  #24

Yeah it does!  I saw Spec around a few time!  Never interacted with Specter much…

Well Soecter isn’t too active in the server itself. 

Oh it’s ok!  I’m fine with whatever!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 21, 2022 21:07:41  #25

Oh so since you have the first server, I have another dead server for wof forumers. Do you want an invite for that one as well?

Time

April 21, 2022 21:17:39  #26

Gimmie gimmie gimmie a (server) after midnight! 

[low quality reference ]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 24, 2022 05:33:45  #27

welcome

i'm new here but welcome anyway

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

April 24, 2022 07:10:10  #28

Welcome yourself Axel

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

April 24, 2022 07:10:39  #29

Axel you've been here for more than two years

April 24, 2022 13:12:11  #30

Axel used to be Element. I remember that bc I think he used to be a newbie forumer when the forums fell

wait were you a newbie or just young or something Axel?

Last edited by Time (April 24, 2022 13:12:39)

Time

Board footera