GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2022 01:04:34  #7951

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

The funniest thing about some Chinese ads is that they can be cringe to the point where I instantly forget the cringe of English ads and attribute all cringeworthiness of ads solely to Chinese creators. They're just that powerful.
And that's considering how annoying English ads can be. 
I wonder how TV ads are? Haven't watched those in a very long time so all I remember are like the rainbow loom ads on the kid channels that I never got to watch lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 20, 2022 08:33:34  #7952

No trust me they're still bad

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

April 20, 2022 08:35:08  #7953

The Weather Channel is completely filled to the brim with ads for medication for these random obscure diseases like plaque psoriasis

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

April 20, 2022 10:06:36  #7954

I searched plaque psoriasis online and it looks terrible to have, so I guess at least those medications are useful for something,,, 
Though I am curious if those ads are also concluded with the plethora of side effects that YouTube medication ads also have (along with the "consult with your physician first" ending lol). I guess they probably do, they're medication ads after all

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 20, 2022 14:27:33  #7955

Realized I just. Forgot about Easter.
Ah. Well. 

Now it's a lotta green

I'm sorry lol I'm really busy atm. I'll put more effort later, I promise.
Besides, I can't even tell what season it is over here.
It's April and 80 degrees :') summer will be pain

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 20, 2022 15:30:29  #7956

I forgot those were easter eggs on the last background hahah

Tbh the green doesn't look bad. Imo you shouldn't worry much about changing the background, but well if you've done it, I think it looks great!

Gl with all your work btw

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 20, 2022 15:52:47  #7957

Thanks

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2022 13:58:44  #7958

My favorite thing of today was learning that Uesugi Kenshin died by the "toilet ninja" (not literally, I would hope)
And that's why F/GO kept making bidet jokes with Kagetora
Also apparently Kagetora interacted with Danzou at some point lol 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2022 14:10:47  #7959

Why is archiving so hard

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2022 19:33:50  #7960

Tennessee's proving itself to be one of the most ideal states of live in of the U.S. again

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2022 19:35:37  #7961

Me, reading that FRQ I wrote 2 weeks ago: The fresh heck is this??
Me:
Me, looking at the date and realizing the test is literally in like 20 days: (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2022 20:15:48  #7962

My absolute favorite thing about arcade-style games is how any dignity during fighting goes out the window and then sometimes randomly peers back in again
I aspire not to make a game, because lol, but I do wish to emulate that sort of style of dignity with animation if I learn how to do it/am able to do it :-P
What can I say? I feel like it would be really funny to watch Rai and Hitan, who are usually chill and fight with dignity, be forced to just kinda beat enemies up in rapid succession due to limited animations
Also Wiley actually getting combos is funny too. And also Galaxian (a 4' 5'' kid) beating people up for the sake of peace and justice
You know, I say he's OP, but iirc he's never actually (completely) won a one-on-one fight lol, so a game would be good for his mental health, maybe.

I was gonna say him summoning space rocks would be fun, but then I realized that he can't actually do that on an usual basis, and besides it's incredibly gruesome so

I mean, if I could make a game, I'd probably just make one for casual play. It'd be fun to incorporate other people's characters too. But that's getting so far ahead of myself lol, I can't write and I can't draw, so those are two components out the window, and those are the things I practice :'P xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2022 20:20:22  #7963

*slowly raises hand*

...I have Adobe Animate

April 21, 2022 20:21:58  #7964

I don't! :D

Okay xD in all seriousness, what does that mean xD, like yeah you have Adobe Animate but is that you flexing on me or what

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2022 20:24:46  #7965

No that's not me flexing I swear

but I'm just saying

If you wanted to make a game

I might be able to help

April 21, 2022 20:25:30  #7966

That was mostly a joke please feel free to ignore me lol

April 21, 2022 20:35:05  #7967

Oh xD

But I'm a terrible partner (: the problem is here xD
Hey hey, as an anecdote for y'all. I've been working for someone on a mini project for a year now IRL. I literally did not know they were a senior until last week. See?
Also you can see how roleplaying AUs are going lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2022 21:16:01  #7968

Oh I just imagined something funny

I can imagine one of us putting an OC on a show or something, but someone (the director or someone, idk I'm not familiar with filmmaking) screws that OC's development up because they decide they know the character better, and I imagine the forum kinda exploding instantaneously
It's probably so funny to me because by that point nothing could be done, but hey, lol, you're not here to judge my humor, I hope.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2022 21:33:49  #7969

I made it even more funny by placing myself in that someone's position

I mean, I could do it without the huge budgets films take. I could just write a fanfic including others' characters and then, boom, friendships gone.

Hmm--

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2022 23:29:49  #7970

I love watching videos of people whose souls have clearly left their body but they're trying really hard not to show it but it's just so obvious and lol 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2022 00:54:21  #7971

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

My absolute favorite thing about arcade-style games is how any dignity during fighting goes out the window and then sometimes randomly peers back in again
I aspire not to make a game, because lol, but I do wish to emulate that sort of style of dignity with animation if I learn how to do it/am able to do it :-P
What can I say? I feel like it would be really funny to watch Rai and Hitan, who are usually chill and fight with dignity, be forced to just kinda beat enemies up in rapid succession due to limited animations
Also Wiley actually getting combos is funny too. And also Galaxian (a 4' 5'' kid) beating people up for the sake of peace and justice
You know, I say he's OP, but iirc he's never actually (completely) won a one-on-one fight lol, so a game would be good for his mental health, maybe.

I was gonna say him summoning space rocks would be fun, but then I realized that he can't actually do that on an usual basis, and besides it's incredibly gruesome so

I mean, if I could make a game, I'd probably just make one for casual play. It'd be fun to incorporate other people's characters too. But that's getting so far ahead of myself lol, I can't write and I can't draw, so those are two components out the window, and those are the things I practice :'P xD

-Galaxian-

Sorry for the long post, but are you saying like, an arcade game as in a 2d fighting game?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 22, 2022 02:06:15  #7972

Maybe? xD You can probably tell I don't play many games. I'd still describe it as an arcade game though, just going off the vibes I get from the descriptor. To me, "2-D fighting game" sounds like it could be misinterpreted more easily.
Sorry if I make no sense. I don't really play many games, and I'm bad with definitions in general,,, but the essence is a combat game with characters who fight quickly but don't have that many animations, so the animations just keep repeating for combos and stuff, and it's just funny to me to envision. 
Currently I'm envisioning GGaD!Time just repeatedly shooting the same beam in the same way in a combo that keeps knocking the opponent backwards in the same way. Again, funny, for some reason. Would it be funny to you guys? Maybe not. Hopefully not. My sense of humor is so bad xD.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2022 13:21:06  #7973

I had a dream I had a year ago. Everything was basically the same.
Weirdly enough, while in the dream itself, I remembered every little detail and so intentionally did things differently than the last time, which meant there were more things I could explore. Though, as I'm sure you can tell, I no longer remember every little detail. I mean, the gist is there, but it's freaky. So I won't be talking about it. 

I still couldn't finish the dream. Guess I need to sleep longer for that or something. :-P

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2022 13:54:17  #7974

I've had this type of thing before and yeah it can definitely be unnerving o.o

April 22, 2022 14:22:45  #7975

Wait, but how is it unnerving for you? I might be misunderstanding, but for me I was saying the plot was unnerving, not the repetition lol

----

Also me realizing other 6-year-olds weren't utterly fascinated by The Phantom Menace's employment of tax regulations and politics and war
Like I grow up and people make fun of that, but I was completely intrigued lol
A.K.A. "Just a weirdo"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2022 14:32:59  #7976

YouTube randomly has decided to recommend nothing but a huge plethora of Kagerou Project songs??

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2022 15:21:15  #7977

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Wait, but how is it unnerving for you? I might be misunderstanding, but for me I was saying the plot was unnerving, not the repetition lol

----

Also me realizing other 6-year-olds weren't utterly fascinated by The Phantom Menace's employment of tax regulations and politics and war
Like I grow up and people make fun of that, but I was completely intrigued lol
A.K.A. "Just a weirdo"

-Galaxian-

Oh I meant in both ways.

April 22, 2022 16:02:24  #7978

Ah, okay. I personally don't mind, since it's so intriguing for me to see a dream and go "wait I've seen this before" and subsequently realize that my brain retains that information with me not knowing, but sometimes the murder dreams repeat too and those are never fun. 

Oh a non-murdery note, Happy Earth Day, you guys!

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2022 16:03:58  #7979

I've been starting to play a word game to get smarter
And on my penultimate move, I chose "plast" instead of "plant," the more obvious choice.
Yeah, there's no hope left. At least not for me.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2022 16:11:50  #7980

Tbh the best thing is when you're eating something tasty and then one of those cat litter ads pop up, and you're forced to watch 5 seconds of people scooping up pet excrement.
Look, I know I'm not responsible enough, okay? xD? Why do you gotta ruin my food?? Why??

Jk, I'm too apathetic to care. (*chomping noises*) Still kinda disgusting though.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera