HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2022 02:35:34  #631

Re: "We don't know what to name this" - Chat thread for Time and Galaxian

I don't know too much on his relationship with Ryoo... I bet he does care for her, but he doesn't really understand her. Then again, I don't think anyone really does understand her. Tbh when I think of infodumps I think I have a few other things on Ignas

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

February 13, 2022 02:42:02  #632

Wait, sorry, that doesn't make much sense to me. You mean you have other things, or you don't have much else on him? Probably the former but the latter could be the case if the sentence structuring were different, so yeah

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

February 13, 2022 22:05:41  #633

I mean by for what you've requested, I don't have much on to be honest.

But I do have alternative info!

Time

February 13, 2022 23:25:03  #634

Okay, give (: please :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2022 01:28:05  #635

I was considering this for a bit, but maybe I theorize that Ignas is an evoker when it comes tonhis magic. Like an evoker meaning evocation, and using his magic to manipulate energy.

Specifically, I think he specializes in wind magic and precise manipulation movements. That's how he mainly controls his bullets.

In addition during his free time he enchants or stores spells into rounds to give them different effects during a mission. So maybe he's also specializing in a bit of enchanting magic too.

I know I wrote this somewhere about the actual number, but I think he carries 6 firearms into any missions that have a high chance of combat, since guns in the time period he's around usually provide only one shot per reload, ofc. 4 of them being pistols/smaller firearms, and 2 longer barreled firearms.

So
1 over his shoulder (rifle)
1 on his thigh
3 on his hip (1 on side, 2 on back)
and 1 in his hand (rifle)

I imagine its quite heavy...?

He also has a lot of ranged weapons, not just firearms. You can expect him to use plenty of ranged weapons while being quite proficient in them as well.

I would think either he has a little magic pocket storage dimension/place or just a big part of his room is an arsenal. I would think quite off-putting if you ever enter his room. Or maybe it's both.

Time

February 14, 2022 01:34:34  #636

I would also think that if there were ever rankings in the Guild, Ignas would have been a rank lower than Amadeus, or maybe evenly ranked.

Ignas would still be fairly high ranked (again if there were any ranks), but he wouldn't be in charge of large missions containing like, 30 members of the guild or something, however he would be a second in command in that 30 man group.

Oh also slightly related I don't think every single member of the guild was a Thaohal or a branch of Thaohal, there were plenty of non-blood related members, probably more than the Thaohal family, its just that mostly the Thaohals and their branches were the ones in control.

Time

February 14, 2022 01:41:58  #637

Iguanas being hecking GGaD genderbent Seryu Ubiquitous xD so many guns
Speaking of whom, what's his opinion on dogs?

More questions you can choose not to answer, if it's a spoiler, or the answer is not developed, or if it's just a stupid question:
Who trained him on gun usage? How talented was he regarding shooting and such? How'd he narrow it down as a field of focus (regarding weapon-wielding)? Is he buff? (xD The last question somehow sounds like a question from a simp or someone, or maybe it only sounds like that to me [who has had a character talking about abs for the past two hours], but I swear I only wanted to know if he can move fast or if he's more of a "find cover and use gun" kinda guy xDD)
Also more of a selfish thing, but what's Ignas' opinion on Kiaane, both in the past and present? I know a bit more about his present view (lol) but idk much about the past, so I've been kinda guessing that.

And btw, idk if you work on The Clocktower nowadays, but I did wanna know if Kiaane poses an issue with writing. I started off their character wanting for them to be more straightforward but now,,, they're not so straightforward beyond conduct so xD. Sorry, please lemme know, so we can work stuff out there if needed.
I'm honestly not sure they even appear in the story, if at all, since I've tried to counter their lack of straightforwardness now with "they avoid people," but that depends on how familiar they were with other members of the guild, like Amadeus, Elio, Aereon, and Ignas, etc., who would appear more. Which, I guess, just means it might still be a problem. I dunno. Let me know!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2022 01:45:34  #638

Okay, on the second post (there's a post above this one):
Amadeus was OP huh lol xD
So if he could be second-in-command, do you think he's qualified to be such? He doesn't seem so much of a leader to me. He feels more like an analyst, a backline sort of guy. Though I guess maybe that doesn't matter for the guild; maybe it's just "he is second-in-command because he's a Thaohal and powerful. Remember that he has authority." Idk.
Thanks for the reminder. I'm aware there were partnerships/alliances outside of Thaohal family members (Aereon came from a closely allied family iirc), though because of the limited information I have on them, I can't really convey that knowledge well atm regarding Kiaane and how close/distant they should be with the actual members of the Thaohals. I often pawn it off on the fact that they do have worth to the guild when it comes to fighting things, and that they probably were lucky and met Ignas/Ryoo when they were kids and when the iffy stuff didn't matter that much, but it's probably still unrealistic, and I apologize to a degree.
I did manipulate the information so that Kiaane officially does not have Thaohal under their name, though. Since I don't think they were adopted into the family, only kinda absorbed into the guild and then having the luck to establish some connections, like with Ryoo, as mentioned prior.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2022 14:47:53  #639

Did she really have that many guns? I don't remember really.

Dogs are fine, however I can see him being more of a cat person, or maybe even a no pet person

Who trained him on gun usage?
You know I never thought of that, but I'm sure the Guild has a lot of trainers and stuff.

How talented was he regarding shooting and such?
I say he's a pretty good shot. He can move and shoot and hit things pretty accurately and stuff.

How'd he narrow it down as a field of focus?
I didn't really think about this either. Maybe simply while training he gravitated to ranged weapons anyways?

Is he buff?
This reminds me of asking if Chronos has abs. Uhh he's strong enough to run around with a bunch of guns consistently... so I guess he's decently strong? I quickly checked Google and it says maybe his weapons alltogether may have weighted 80 lbs give or take. And that's just his guns and no armor, ammo, etc.

He's definitely more of a find cover and snipe kinda guy. I would way he doesn't really even travel with the main group if they're going into combat, he moreso finds a vantage point on a rooftop and waits for a signal.

Ignas found Kianne weird, weirder than Ryoo. Its really annoying with how you have to be really specific with him. Honestly though he's more or less neutral with Kianne. Since I assume he mostly appears and dissapears a lot.

I think I've been a lot like you. I've never had art block But loads of writing block, so I've never really touched the clocktower in a long while. But if Kianne were ever to appear, I would think it would be quite brief since idk if I can portray them properly.

Other half to your questions coming later.

Last edited by Time (February 14, 2022 16:09:17)

Time

February 14, 2022 15:42:54  #640

All I can hear rn is her screaming "Judgment of the Ten Heavenly Kings" so I dunno for sure, but in my impression she had a lot of scary things, so it counts, I guess.
He's definitely a no pet person xD. Maybe a hunting dog person at most. 
I do have to say that he doesn't seem very direct (outside of conduct), so it makes sense he specializes more in ranged weapons, especially in fast ranged weapons (bullets instead of arrows, for example).

I asked about him being buff because imo it'd be funny if there was a portion of his past where he had to be alone since he was so weighed down by everything. If he was slow, essentially. Lol, yes, I'm mean.

"Weirder than Ryoo" has to be an accomplishment, though I guess they're siblings and siblings are weird in terms of...how they perceive each other in terms of weirdness.
For Ignas' information, by the way, their strange behaviors has to do with the fact that they have autism and no one really helped them at all in treating it when they were younger,,, but yeah, they mostly keep away from anyone they're not attached to. Sometimes, people they're attached to as well. Those people need a lot of initiative.
Just to be sure, was there any significant change in Ignas' opinion towards Kiaane following the rest of the guild's death? It definitely feels like he was pretty annoyed at Kiaane lol not to say it's not reasonable

Sorry for all the questions xD
Writing block definitely feels a lot easier to come. Maybe it's because improvement is a lot more visually obvious when it comes to art, and it's very tweakable, while for writing sometimes you have something down and just don't want to change it, when it might be the very issue holding you back lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2022 16:16:57  #641

Yeah deff a no pet person

Wdym exactly by direct? I did make some parts of him indeed indirect, but what exactly are you referring to?

There probably was a point where he was left behind due to being weighed down. Probably during training and stuff.

As for Kianne, no, it's probably been more or less the same after revival, though I'm sure he'd be confused as to how Kianne hasn't aged or anything. Def want answers on that part.

Him being annoyed is just him he's kinda like that to anyone that is equal to or lower than him. Though to his superiors he's quite polite.

Yeah that's true, no problem with the questions.

Time

February 14, 2022 16:28:14  #642

Tbh idk at what level Amadeus's magic should be at still. Though he was still considered a prodigy. I think I was considering just giving him a weaker and smaller version of his time accelerating beam I think at the most.

So if he could be second-in-command, do you think he's qualified to be such?
Ok that backline analyst type description was a better way to put it in words. It's probably that yeah. When it comes to secondary command and leadership I would say no, he isn't qualified. I even had a little dialogue in the Clocktower where Amaedus makes fun of him not being able to lead.

On a side note, I don't think Time has a lot of demonstrations of leadership in GGaD. If I ever wrote stuff, I think the Clocktower would've really help demonstrate a leadership skill he has.

Tbh yeah I think it could work a bit. He's useful and worth something to the guild because he's powerful, and plus with some networking with Thaohals he gains more worth.

Time

February 14, 2022 16:53:07  #643

Sorry, "direct" was kinda more of an impulsive term for me. It's more like...you know how knights and certain characters are about chivalry and such? For me, I weigh that a lot when it comes to GGaD mercenaries, just because I have Kiaane as a character and they're. Kinda weird as a mercenary character. So when I put that mindset towards Ignas, it feels like in comparison, he definitely does not care for chivalry, or fighting someone head-on. If he can never go through the direct combat, then he won't. To put it in a more direct (lol) term, he'd shoot someone in the head instead of waiting to duel them, no matter with guns or with any weapons.
I guess I'm saying he's a shady fighter who doesn't care for fairness. Probably rather obvious...but it kind of goes into my perception of his character, too, beyond just immorality and such. In comparison, Kiaane will only use shadier methods if they're ordered to or if the chance of victory against someone they have strong resolve towards defeating is extremely minuscule, and I think that Amadeus was probably a fairer person in this regard as well, throwing him at odds (even if he didn't know it for a while) with the majority of the guild.
But what's interesting about Ignas is that he seem to show some of his negative emotions rather openly. My take on him when he acts like that is that his more innocent/naive side is showing. I think he might have been a kid who would have been very bold and open if he didn't have to suppress that side of him. You can crush my perception of that if you want.

Turtle Ignas xD

Ignas does give the feeling of "I worked through my limitations so now I ignore you" vibe towards Martin, when the irony is that he had talent and the limitations were rather small in that department. Now I stop on this thought before I accidentally go political xD

So Ignas sees Kiaane as being lower to him? Or closer to being equal? I wonder if he's even seen them train/fight before. I think Kiaane's seen him in that regard. 

Second part of the response coming soon, after I go eat lunch.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2022 17:54:25  #644

Time wrote:

I know you probably copy-and-pasted this from my post and forgot to delete it or something, but it's still one of the most OOC things I've ever seen you post xDD

Yeah, idk how to balance Kiaane's magic either. I don't even know Elio's and Aereon's magic now that I think about it lol. Maybe for AgK!, but not GGaD. (That's a problem, huh.)
I'm not familiar with Time's magic too, now that I think about it (most of his fighting was done when I wasn't on the WoFMB, iirc). R.I.P. xD this is not good news.
Yeah, this is really a problem. xD

I honestly don't know enough about him to have a fairer judgment, but by my current perceptions, then no, I don't think Ignas is qualified to be second-in-command. Because, y'know, second in "command." Personally, if I were part of the guild, I don't think I'd trust his judgment to the point where he can be someone in charge of determining whether I live or die. But his insights would probably be valuable in terms of weighing them, so backline analyst, like I said. Or a sort of advisor. He's probably learning as he gets there.
I think I just repeated what you said. Oh well.
Oh, teasing Amadeus, hmm? Certainly a side I don't think I've seen before, outside of his interactions with Chronos. Interesting. But then I consider how Ignas died,,, was there an epic anime fight between him and Amadeus? I wonder if that incident still shadows over him. Tbh, I wonder if that shadows over anyone. It sometimes feels like they're just "I'm alive again now" and continue with their second lives,,, but it feels like some of them should definitely have PTSD or something, especially those who were really on the shorter end of the stick. Just saying.
Btw I was making jokes with Eliza about the fact that Kiaane doesn't recognize Amadeus at all, so they could probably show up in the Clocktower after recognizing Chronos or something (lol they do not realize the time gap between the past and now) and then when Time enters the guest room he has a stroke, while Kiaane absolutely sees nothing wrong (stroke, identity, or otherwise)
Though it'd be even more funny if Amadeus never saw Kiaan around either lol, now that I think about it. He accidentally entertains them in that guest room thinking they're an acquaintance of his sister's xD and the visit is fine and all, but then with future plot they're on opposite sides of some conflict (that neither the Clocktower nor the guild wanted to be in ofc) and there's just this awkward moment of "I saw you somewhere before hey wait."

You're right. I don't think of "leader" when I think of Time. More "mostly chill guy who rounds people together," if that makes sense. Though, it seems to be there, most prominently with the Clocktower and how it seems that the group mostly stays together, rather than drifting apart. It's more of a lack of association and direct characterization, imo.
One of my new characters was supposed to be related to Time/the Clocktower (I implied their existence in a thread prior to the invasion of the Clocktower, which may or may not happen at this point lol), but I've been having troubles with their characterization as of late, so oof. 

Now I'm imagining that a lot of the guild's opinion towards Kiaane is "what an idiot" and for some reason that's really funny (on top of being sad) to me lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2022 21:39:53  #645

Oh yeah, Ignas would definitely kill someone in their sleep. For Amaedus, he's really just Time but more morally grey, so he'd have some conflict with doing an unhonerable type of thing, but still would probably go through it with regrets. I can still see Time doing unhonerable things honestly, but he still doesn't like it and will do only if absolutely needed.

Sure, I can see that. Ignas definitely being a bold and open kid. But also I say he's just a negative and gumpy person usually.

Oh  I would say Kianne is more or less equal. When I say superior I mean like, the head of the guild or like Elio or Aereon or something like that.

But idk if he's seen Kianne fight. Maybe they were on a few missions together, but I would think there are more mission where there is no combat in comparison to ones that there are.

You're eating lunch kinda late huh

Time

February 14, 2022 22:42:22  #646

Well that's not terrifying at all.

Imagine an AU Ignas and Sunny just being two grumps
Anyways, I keep emphasizing him being "open" or whatever because I feel like he and Kiaane might have been more familiar with each other at one point, and he and Ryoo might've been closer then too, but Ignas gradually distanced away from both of them.
I mean, c'mon, you gotta admit, the fact that Kiaane would mistake Ignas' name as "Gains" is much funnier if they were once acquaintances. And also more annoying, but y'know, xD.
The headcanons get edgier from there, though.

Oh, that's surprising. I know that he didn't think of them as superior for a fact, but I didn't think he'd see them solidly as an equal. Though maybe that's why he doesn't just ignore them all the time, now that I think about it. Interesting.

Just saying, though, if he's been on missions with Kiaane and all of said missions were non-combative, then I don't see his impression of Kiaane being an equal as being justified because they always seem so dense xD. Like Ignas just watching Kiaane sip coffee and contribute nothing to a conversation is,,, xD.

Fair enough, though it was earlier than the other lunches of this week (or the last, I guess. Virtual schooling screws up my perception of a "week.")

Sorry for the early response. Let me know if I should let you respond to both posts before making my own.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 15, 2022 11:26:01  #647

It gets the job done.

Yeah I can see that happening too.

Well I say more or less because probably on bad days and stuff he considers Kianne lesser, on good days he's equal, maybe.

That's image you've put into my mind is quite comedic

Time

February 15, 2022 22:17:57  #648

Looks like I have to start sleeping with both eyes open instead of just one :D.

I'm glad you find the image comedic xD one of my favorite GGaD memes (more of a personal one though ig) is Ignas staring at Kiaane going "why" so I do appreciate it when someone else finds it funny as well :-P

I didn't wait for your second response for long enough again lol sorry but I'd do it again
(Trying to clear tabs xD)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2022 12:35:29  #649

Nah, you're good, I'm kinda getting busy again so the span of time to me responding to your second post is kinda growing long lol

Time

February 16, 2022 14:41:36  #650

It's okay lol I'll just nag ya if you forget

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2022 01:10:57  #651

Yeah you can

I'll might be more free around pres day weekend

Time

February 17, 2022 19:41:33  #652

Imagine actually having a long weekend lol
Idk where it sounded like I was asking for permission since I obviously am not considerate enough for that, but okay xD got it.
Hope stuff gets easier for you soon lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 20, 2022 21:15:37  #653

Yeah. That's a problem, moreso for me than you imo.

But yes I think he's indeed more of an analyst type over a leader. So yeah, I guess you supported what I had said about that.

Honestly, when I first think of it, I feel like Amadeus and Ignas might've not really had much of an epic anime fight. I kinda feel that their event was a standoff, both of them are currently isolated deep somewhere else. They have a dialogue, and then both preform a swift single attack to win.

But oh yeah. I bet a very good number have PTSD or some sort of mental trauma. Nobody comes out unscathed.

Oh that would be funny. Idk, I don't know if I Amadeus and Kianne talked or interacted much. I would assume that Chronos wouldn't really recognize them since I also assume they would've interacted even less with her. But yeah, I would think that to be quite interesting as well, if they're on parallel sides of a conflict.

But yeah, If I ever decide to work on Clocktower, you would have seen a different side of Time/Amadeus. Also oof indeed.

I also agree on that being both sad and oddly amusing.

Time

March 8, 2022 18:02:43  #654

I actually kinda got lost in the responses, but I'm assuming one of mine didn't necessarily have anything to respond to, so here I go.
Do you do personality tests for your characters? Or nah? I find it amusing.
I don't know why your description of the Ignas vs. Amadeus fight is actually funny to me. It also reminds me of something too but idk what it is atm lol. Probably something in anime, I guess.
But they don't show that trauma?
Well, now that's funny, since Kiaane would recognize Eny just because they've seen her before. But not Amadeus. I reason that with the fact that I think they didn't actually ever look him in the face. For them "Amadeus" just brings up the image of some nice boots or a nice sword or something lol. (And they couldn't identify his pocket watch either, since that's close to his face.) Yay, filling in holes.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 9, 2022 00:54:18  #655

I think that's about right.

I do do them every now and then if I ever just am there and I have a random idea of doing so.

Yeah I probably stole it from somewhere without knowing or something.

Idk. I assume most would try not to

Hey, that would be a nice bit of lore. For some characters they never look them in the face/eyes?

Time

March 9, 2022 17:54:48  #656

I feel like the guild should be sponsoring therapy services. I mean, mostly, I feel like they should consider the possibility that one time they come across Time again and like half the guild breaks down immediately upon seeing him. Wouldn't be very efficient, if you know what I mean.
I dunno if I'd call it lore, but thanks xD. Yeah, that's right. 
If you're wondering, they don't look Elio/Aereon in the face, either. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 9, 2022 18:03:08  #657

Well, now if you put it that way, of course they'll invest in therapy services if it increases efficiency!

How about character building? Who exactly does Kianne look like? Any specific type of people?

Time

March 9, 2022 19:05:53  #658

Bruh xD. I have no words.

Who do they look like? Well, no one knows. Since they're adopted. xD I know the answer, but I don't tell because it isn't relevant at this point. Hehe. :3
Guessing you meant who they look at, though. They look at Not-NPC and her sister. Maybe Ryoo, if she wanted them to. And then maybe Ignas, if they actually got along in their youth. They'd only look at Ignas if Ryoo got them to look at her, because I'm guessing that if she took that step, she'd want them to do the same for her brother as well. 
They'll also look at strangers, even if only vaguely. That's why they'd remember Chronos/Eny. 
I haven't really gotten to a solid conclusion on whether they look at Martin, but I'm guessing they don't really do so--only under certain circumstances. The older he gets, the less they look at his face. Oof.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 20, 2022 03:51:01  #659

Time why are you also up
Did my posts somehow pummel you across time and space :0

​-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable