GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2022 21:58:10  #7801

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Echo wrote:

I'm angry because you're absolutely On Point with my Hubris XD

Good

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

*is still frantically searching for the spear that is totally not in the front of my inventory*

The shark says bye and thanks for the planks,,,

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 15, 2022 22:08:05  #7802

R.I.P. all F/GO memes related to DelightWorks
The F/GO team created its own company, which is obviously no longer DelightWorks. So.
I can't even remember its name so I'll call it Lasagna for now since the name reminded me of that
Also R.I.P. everything F/GO related I said I'd do, including my opinion on Ereshkigal (technically I can do it after this event too though), the "review" of the Amazones.com event, I guess a review on the Valentine's event? And maybe a review of the event atm (the Christmas Interlude,,, in February,,,)

But first, some general updates
1) I got the 4-star Saber (Artoria) Lily before the 3-star Rider (Mandricardo) I was anticipating from the FP summons, what the heck. The SR luck streak is real I swear
2) I got Saber Lily on my birthday so I guess,,, I mean I'm not complaining I just feel like I fit into a meme and I don't really like that xD
3) Mandricardo is so gloomy of a man, well too bad you don't get to be sad here mister tbh that's a lie, half of this Chaldea is sad or angry at themselves/past angst
-> Hecking thought he was gonna get fired on his Valentine's scene. C'mon.
4) I love Santa Altera but like. I thought she was a Saber. Turns out she's an Archer. And guess who has Chiron and Tristan to level up still (not to mention needing to level up Nightingale's, Chiron's, Ashwatthama's, etc., skills)? :')
-> Also feel like I might use her wrongly lol I'm not good with one-turn buffs tbh.
-> I kinda missed ember farming though ngl. I have a lot of general embers that I'm waiting to use on Yuhuan xiaojie, but farming for Archers and Casters is there. Same goes for Riders. Or any class, really, except for Berserker. 'Cause I need to get Darius again. But I'll finish the interlude before farming for any classes other than Archer/Caster, since embers < rare prisms :').
5) Failed a fight against Angra Mainyu of all Servants once, so that was embarrassing
-> I also mistook Quetzalcoatl for Astraea so that's embarrassing too, but it turns out I brought the wrong team no matter what, so that's also there,,, we're on the hecking third gate, Galaxian.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 15, 2022 23:06:23  #7803

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Echo wrote:

Good

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

The shark says bye and thanks for the planks,,,

-Galaxian-

When did I say anything about hubris xP

Also congrats for Saber Lily!!!

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

February 15, 2022 23:12:10  #7804

Darn clipboard copied a random design class thing too for Echo's post, but anyways you said something about hubris because that was Echo's post, and you two are twins, so technically if Echo said something you also said something Logic 500

Thank you for the congratulations
Now all three of us (Echo, you, me) have an Artoria in our Chaldea. Fitting.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 15, 2022 23:17:38  #7805

Just realized I skipped dinner again
Whoops
Just gonna,,, finish this math thing,,, and then go eat dinner,,,
I mean it's not like I don't look forward to it, it's that I have so much homework from two classes (: two certain classes (: help (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 15, 2022 23:19:38  #7806

RIP

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

February 15, 2022 23:23:26  #7807

My lack of expertise in Geometry from 8th grade has come back and is biting me (: I'm playing Raft but single-player and with math and it's primarily dealing with sharks

The raft is my sanity and the sharks are volume/area equations. Their teeth are my horrible memorization abilities

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 15, 2022 23:24:48  #7808

Hitan is laughing
If he were any other character I'd tell him to be quiet, but he rarely laughs so I'm just gonna let him laugh at my weird comparison

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 16, 2022 00:00:56  #7809

I still haven't eaten dinner
Because my mom has F rank luck.
And our house might have the ghosts of my ancestors, and I wake up every day thinking "Oh good, I'm alive, turns out no one was able to kill me in my sleep," which is not a thought I like to start the day with.
Please appreciate life. You get to appreciate it more when you think someone else might take it away.
Also, the first thing is honestly nice imo but my mom does not want that. 

Oh also I have so much paranoia in the night that I get 4 hours of sleep on average now, again, but this time at least I can say it wasn't me who derailed my sleep schedule.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 16, 2022 00:25:10  #7810

Sorry if I seem a little ticked during this time btw (this weird time where I still have some logic but am fueled by emotion, and when it's not even midnight, which is peak productivity time). I get reminded of my lack of productivity despite working to a reasonable extent per day (e.g. the fact that I now have to make up for a week of Calc and thus, a week of Spanish, and two days of APUSH, plus the new load of work gotten, and some missing assignments :D), my increasing paranoia, and also the fact that we're supposed to have a 4-day weekend but my teachers just increased the workload.
Also, murder news (news in general, other than fluffy things that are pet-related) doesn't help.

And of course I get triggered by APUSH since we're learning about wars, no matter how many jokes I make about it. I try to bear it but I just fsjisdfjsofisod

I'm trying really hard not to be cranky, guys. But helpppp
It's the 7th week of the third quarter and it sucks, as expected. But expecting something doesn't lessen the pain it causes you (: 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 16, 2022 01:26:37  #7811

Okay, it's 11 P.M. now and my mind has transitioned to the "Draw Raez in a hot dog costume" stage.
I'm not sure which stage is worse, actually.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 16, 2022 01:28:43  #7812

Wiley randomly informed me that Raez can't wear makeup because "If he did, he'd fall asleep before washing it off."
OH, SO THIS WAS YOUR IDEA.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 16, 2022 01:37:52  #7813

It is 11:30 P.M., and he has now started to attempt to argue with Rai about what toppings Raez should have. As a hot dog. While I try to rotate shapes around the x-axis and calculate volume.
I am in a constant state of wanting to throttle Wiley.
By the way. Rai thinks ketchup is better. Wiley is just gonna argue mustard for the sake of it.
Guys, those are literally both analogous colors for his palette. Wiley, let us work. Please.

Raez went to bed already but imo he'd rather be a sausage or the bread part, not both.
The guy goes to bed at like 6 P.M. so when I wake up at 5 P.M. we have one hour to talk. No wonder I don't have too much dev on him lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 16, 2022 09:02:54  #7814

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Galaxian and Echo: LOOK LOOK WE FOUND PLASTIC. WHAT DOES IT DO? WHAT DOES IT DO???
Time, just wanting to fish barrels out of the sea with normal people:

~

Shark: (*apparently motionless*)
Echo: That shark looks glitched
Echo: Bet I could go over there and it won't bite ;)
Specter: (*distracted because they're attempting too many things at the same time*)
Galaxian, the only one nearby, probably doing nothing useful: no bet
Echo: (*jumps into the water anyways*)
Echo: See? It doesn't move. I bet I could even take a selfie with it--AAA
Shark: (*apparently not glitched/no longer glitched*)
[The alternative is that another unglitched shark appears.]
Echo, trying to get back on board, but now their avatar is unfortunately glitching: help
Galaxian, watching: (:
Echo: Galaxian, help
Galaxian, leaning over specifically to look at Echo's Incapacitated screen after simultaneously watching their avatar sink into the ocean: (:

~

Galaxian, about to place down a chest or something smack in the middle of the ship and fill it with things that will be a pain to organize later:
Eliza, watching whilst having a designer stroke:

~

Galaxian, acting like their character (who is going delirious from hunger) is an extension of them: Give me your food. GIVE ME FOOD. GIMME. FOOD. FISHHHH.

~

Specter, the closest one to the shark trying to bite off a chunk of the ship, frantically searching for that spear they did not leave in the forefront of their inventory:

~

Russet: (*makes a random joke about something*)
Galaxian: (*brain whirring noises because they think Russet was implying that they did something horribly wrong and was thus criticizing that decision through that joke*)
Galaxian: (*is probably ): for the rest of the game session*)

~

Poking fun at most everyone through original incorrect quotes

-Galaxian-

HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I'D HAVE A DESIGNER STROKE BECAUSE I 100% WOULD

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 16, 2022 09:03:12  #7815

I VOTE WE ALL DO THIS NOW AT SOME POINT

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 17, 2022 22:27:54  #7816

I know all (:
Idk we'll have to meet first, so let's hope the pandemic will end at some point and we won't all move to different countries or something.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2022 22:29:28  #7817

Oh here's a funny thing about me that YouTube just reminded me of
You know there was a time where Echo was like "RA RA RASPUTIN" a lot?
So now, I see a video or article about Rasputin, but I never actually bothered to search up the song. So I see "Rasputin" and say "Ra, ra, Rasputin" in the most deadpan voice ever. And then I laugh.
Butchering references since 2018

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2022 22:54:31  #7818

RA RA RASPUTINE, RUSSIA'S GREATEST LOVE MACHINE-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

February 17, 2022 23:32:52  #7819

ra, ra, rasputin. (*extensive snickering*)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 18, 2022 17:13:46  #7820

I didn't know a side effect of the COVID-19 booster shot is making me randomly emotional
Lol jk it's probably the lack of sleep
Shout-out to Time for mentioning the night chills (: or else if he hadn't I probably would've thought I was about to die. 
I feel like a humanoid fire wheel.
Also my heart rate was at like 150 BPM when I got up. I really hope that's normal 'cause if it isn't, I don't have insurance atm,,,

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 22, 2022 11:28:50  #7821

Shoot, I hope for a fast & speedy recovery. Those booster shot aftereffects are no good.

At least it shows that they're working.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 8, 2022 17:54:04  #7822

Does this count as the return of a missing person? Maybe so, maybe not.
But in any case, after filtration, I don't have anything much to update, except to say that I still don't really have much time, and my upcoming break ain't actually a break, and everything has generally not been fun, whether related to school or the world or whatever. But I appreciate everyone who noticed my absence and asked about it, and I would like to apologize for not giving a notice. 
I can at least explain why I was gone for so long. The general explanation is that "I was busy," and that's true to a great extent. Quarter 3 is literally the worst, and now it's finals week for me, so that's technically why I can drop here again. But another factor was, as you may be able to presume, the booster shot knocked me out of commission for 3 days, and boy oh boy does 3 days matter. So I was rushing to get school made up within half a month--for the same old classes, of course--and all the while, extracurriculars has been sneaking up on me to catch me by the throat. So those are also another component for why the break isn't going to be a break.
Anyways, enough complaining. Just going to say that I think this might become more of a new normal for me, but I'm always existent somewhere, even if I don't give a notice here. The good thing, I guess, is that there isn't much roleplaying going on for me, and so I don't have many obligations--and I'm becoming more accustomed to keeping some thoughts to myself. But I don't think I can match up to my obligations here regardless. I'll try my best.
I hope the absence meant a little less annoyance for the rest of you, with my long posts and post spamming and whatnot. :-P

That being said, the mandatory F/GO post:
-I was using F/GO as a sort of stress reliever, even if it meant reading speedrunning and 3-turn farming. Because I have no excuse to be anxious if I can watch characters beat up enemies on the screen. So that's another place you can verify my existence for (I login every day lol). 
-I actually cleared the event shop for a certain currency. I forget which one. But nice. It's because I was able to set up a nice 3-turn farming setup, with Changgong and Salieri. Which is nice!
-Friend Point intake has been quite Oof. It's okay, though. 
-Echo please update your support CEs jfiodjsoisdosd
-The CE Daddy's Letter Show is so unfortunately named. I am burning both copies of it as soon as the event ends.
-Georgios always handsome as long as it's not his actual sprite art lol weird. (I'm talking about the Dantes Files CEs or something for this event.)
-Btw I got like all 4-star and 5-star CEs on the latest summon lol.
-Got NP 7 Salieri lol the man is gonna murder me for me burning Marie in my newbie days
-Summoned for Zhuge Liang and Odysseus and got Chevalier d'Eon. The Orleans/Agartha gang is coming together, lol. But mostly, it's just the androgynous gang (Astolfo, d'Eon, Changgong is technically supposed to be androgynous lol), and I think Sabers heard that they could come here and get a good amount of embers :-P (Siegfried and d'Eon xD but I'm prioritizing Saber Lily atm)
-Apocrypha rerun! Looking forward to getting Sieg. I want to see his F/GO characterization.
-Speaking of Agartha, finished it. 
-> There were good takeaways, but the end was absolutely cursed. If you get to it? I recommend skipping the final cutscenes. I can summarize it for you but :') (*pained noises*)
-> I cleared it because I thought I basically cleared the event anyways (though I went back on that later), so I wanted to farm for Yuhuan before the Apocrypha rerun (she's stuck at level 70 lol). As an explanation, I need to farm for the bloodstone tears, which have the greatest drop rate in a Shinjuku node. But to unlock that node, I need to finish the Sleepless City node (iirc) in Agartha. So I finished Agartha for that one node, lol.
-> Spoilers on the penultimate battle and ultimate battle:

I got to use Salieri on a main quest! But I had to attempt many times. On my last attempt, I was trying for a Salieri + Mash + Asclepius (for healing + defense support) setup, but freaking Phenex inflicted Death on Mash. So I ended up needing to try to sustain Salieri as long as possible with Nightingale, and then Changgong and a support Space Ishtar came in to clean up.
The funny thing is that my first attempt--with a Salieri, Mash, and Changgong setup--actually got the furthest in terms of not relying on support. That time, Salieri got through to the second break bar's 125K health before. Y'know. Oof.
I blame the last attempt's relative failure on the Death effect. Such a jerk, Phenex, him. 
Anyways, for the ultimate battle, I just used Salieri, Mash, and Asclepius again, and it worked well that time. So that's very nice. The trick for me was to prioritize supports for as long as possible, due to Salieri's relative fragility. (Btw, I maxed his HP and attack Fous to 1000 each, just in preparation for this battle.)

-The cursed thing about this Aeaea event (btw, the spelling is hilarious to me. It looks like a keysmash that turned out cool) is that the entire time the "I WANT THATTT!" meme was playing in my head for Circe whenever she and Odysseus were on the same screen during the flashback scenes
-> Btw we stan Odysseus. I feel sad that I won't be able to summon him, but now I let it go lol. Bye, Odysseus. Wishing you the best of luck in your own journey.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 8, 2022 19:34:19  #7823

Don't mind me, not doing finals while just watching the videos from this channel over and over again
(Not sponsored btw lol)
You see why I need to stay off? As soon as I login again I start going through whatever forums-related content I can. 
Like, lol, I need to do stuff. Not just finals, actually. Other stuff as well. But now I'm doing this lol, oh no.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 8, 2022 19:40:53  #7824

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine on your finals <33

March 8, 2022 20:56:32  #7825

Thanks <3 "doing fine" ain't good enough at this point but I'll gladly take the belief in me xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 8, 2022 21:00:03  #7826

It's funny because every time I change the theme here, I feel like I should be failing Graphic Design
I mean, look at this color taste lol

Here's a little bit of trivia on the link font colors though
I made it a bit of a dreary green because 1) it'd differentiate it from the pastel and dark green on the forum otherwise, 2) It's kinda symbolic! The dreary green is like dead grass, a color more associated with winter, but if you peel aside the color (i.e. hover over the link), you can see there's life and beauty brimming underneath, just like when winter steps aside for spring :3.
I swear I'm not just stretching it xD--

Essentially, many weird ideas, no skills for execution. xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 8, 2022 23:15:03  #7827

Lol okay now I want to get Tristan for some reason
He's only a 4-star iirc though and I have no idea what his skills and NP are
Ah well
Knockoff Shaka or smthn xD

I said this on the 1st of April of some year (presumably last year, 2021), and it has aged incredibly well. I actually forgot I said this until now, so essentially when he came, I didn't remember that I'd said I wanted him
For me, there is literally more evidence of the gacha gods/the Throne existing than there is of other deities lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 8, 2022 23:27:17  #7828

The funniest thing for the video of Irisviel driving is that now I feel like Saber later regretted not running the man (Gilles de Rais) over (though ig it wouldn't have any impact on him)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 8, 2022 23:37:16  #7829

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I love how depending on the site you'll find people who go "Oh yeah Camus would stomp Gilgamesh definitely" while other people will be like "Lol Gilgamesh stomps Hades + the twin gods 11/10"

Updated opinion--if Camus takes the fight seriously enough he probably would win (I mean idk if Heroic Spirits are like Specters but,,, shouldn't be that different), but if Gilgamesh took out Ea,,, probably not.
Meanwhile, I think I forgot to account for the fact that Hades and the twin gods are all divine. Though I still feel like Thanatos might have a chance against Gilgamesh, if Gilgamesh doesn't know about Thanatos' divinity. I mean, instant death, lol. 
Feels like Hades'd lose. Guy sucks at swordsmanship and just sits on his throne all day lol. And I feel like the Specters would irk Gilgamesh enough to approach the fight like, "So you're the king of all those mongrels? You've ticked me off, so die."

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 8, 2022 23:46:19  #7830

Oh btw is F/GO supposed to run at 10 FPS? It's a drastic improvement from EE's 1 FPS (from 5 years ago) (time flies) but lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera