GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 28, 2022 01:50:45  #3571

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Uhh yours or a character of yours? I can't keep up with all these b day dates...

Happy b day, though!

I do not have any presents, unfortunately.

Last edited by Time (January 28, 2022 01:51:52)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 28, 2022 17:08:49  #3572

No presents are needed. Just the goodwill. Thank you!

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

January 28, 2022 17:59:37  #3573

Ope, happy birthday!

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 28, 2022 18:02:10  #3574

Thanks!

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 28, 2022 18:18:45  #3575

Just remembered that I dreamt of Salter

(like how she was in Heaven's Feel, so she was much more aggressive and less...y'know, fun and all that, like in the Shinjuku Pseudo-Singularity)

and some characters from F/DA. She was the only canonical Fate character there lol
I was mostly in Spectator Mode, but I could switch around to different POVs. Berserker and Rider were there. Lancer was too (though R.I.P. me being able to envision her since idk her design), and Saber was too, but it seemed they were there as a Ruler or something, or else it'd be weird that there were two Sabers. This wasn't actually verified, though.
I'm pretty sure Lancer and Ruler went off to chat (btw I didn't realize I had a voice headcanon for Lancer, who I heard speaking) while the other three fought, and ngl it feels hilarious now, but in the dream I had no time to focus on how funny this was.
Assassin was not there, and neither was Caster and Archer. Archer says that makes sense and I do have to agree; it feels like the worst sort of battlefield for Assassin and Caster ngl

I stayed in Berserker's POV for most of the dream (btw I couldn't get into Salter's POV for obvious reasons lol) because it felt somewhat safer there (I was worried that I'd "die" if the character I was in the perspective of died), but soon I decided that it feels unsafe to be Berserker
The main battle was between him and Salter. The summary was basically "Who can use their weapon better" and "Who can nuke the other first." I think you can understand why I felt incredibly unsafe.
Also pretty sure the dream is telling me that I nerfed Rider too much,,,

Anyways the interesting thing is that the battle was Berserker vs. Salter (if you get what I mean)
Before the battle, there was another (probably quite obvious who it was between), but it all escalated very quickly.
Well, at least I won't have to worry about Berserker in battle, I guess. I can worry for everyone else.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 28, 2022 22:55:30  #3576

I like to think that for Sunny and Sollux, Sollux's personality takes more from her dad's, while Sunny's takes more from his mom's.
Specifically, Sollux is (kinda "is" but also more "would be") the kind of person who seems like she doesn't care much, and she doesn't, but she has some considerations inside. She just mostly doesn't have that side of her on. 
Meanwhile, Xenia is (was) the details type person who somehow also manages to be kinda inconsiderate unless she's thinking hard about it, so the latter part is what Sollux got from her. But other than her fixation on details, she also overthinks absolutely everything, which is what Sunny got from her. And also, he channels that to make for a huge pessimism, so good for him I guess.
The funny thing is that in a known serious situation, I think that Sollux would be better at thinking through things than Sunny, since her position is actually more neutral. Meanwhile, Paymon would also be better at thinking through things than Xia, since she can miss details in her hurry to try to get everything.

Anyways, I'm speaking of all this because in GGaD, if Sollux had been older, I think that her and her brother might've been in a better situation if she had taken more of the reins. But Sunny, being older than her but also young (and being Sunny), took the entire brunt of the situation and probably ended up making a few very questionable, probably bad decisions.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 28, 2022 23:02:10  #3577

Fun fact: F/DA Sunny refuses to compromise on sad movies. He hates sad movies. 'Cause he will cry (he's the silent type of crier, though sometimes he can't make it so silent) whenever there's some point that resonates with him, and that sort of thing happens so quickly that he can't just make an excuse or walk away or something.
So yeah. He doesn't like being sad.
Funnily enough, he also doesn't like being angry. He mostly likes it when he's relatively apathetic.
I think that might not be healthy, but it's better than constant rage or something.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 30, 2022 15:03:17  #3578

F/DA Berserker getting development alongside his GGaD persona since I'm archiving info for the latter persona (: (not atm lol, when I take breaks. I swear, I've given too much of my laziness away to y'all, so now I have to hecking specify each time it sounds like I imply it when I don't mean it fsjfoisdfjsof)
He's gonna have a helluva time once he does debut, oh boy

Btw Saber has a bow and lance-like weapon on them, they just don't ever take it out out of fairness
For comedy purposes someone will definitely end up seeing those weapons though and it's gonna be funny

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 30, 2022 16:49:36  #3579

[A drawable meme for never reference]

Welcome to the F/DA AU! We have (Servant version):
-Saber
-E
-Lancer
-Lancer
-Caster
-E (v. 2)
-?????????? ,,, ????????? !!!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 31, 2022 01:57:43  #3580

Who's E (v. 2)?

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

January 31, 2022 13:39:03  #3581

Process of elimination, Spec. Process of elimination.

...Unless you forgot all the classes, in which case I can give a reminder, no problem.
Or unless you're just posting for the sake of posting. It's okay lol I don't mind no responses, I think, kinda.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 6, 2022 21:31:22  #3582

My mind wants to genderbend Rider.
Haha.
Make it stop. (:
"she'd look cute though" help me

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 6, 2022 23:38:31  #3583

Right now I'm doing the stupid thing where I read through this entire thread again (am on page 57), only I don't archive anything, so I'll have to archive it in the future
Also the biggest problem with archiving will definitely be the fact that some posts were actually reacted to? Like sometimes (read: usually) it feels like my stupid self forgets that others respond to what I post at times and focuses on whenever they don't. 
I mean, I'm archiving private messages already; why not post responses? Just need to figure out how to write it out without the structure of the page becoming incredibly awkward.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 8, 2022 17:56:52  #3584

I was drawing someone, but as I was slapping on the colors I realized they looked like genderbent Malaika,,,
Not actually in terms of appearance. Just in terms of color palette.
I mean the final colors weren't intended to be hers, but I started with light purple and their eyes are also orange hued so. R.I.P.
I'm tempted to leave it as the base hues to cringe on, but then again I was gonna experiment with something so lol

Also, no, I won't show.

-Galaxian-

Edit: Changed the colors lol.
I'm just making a new design every day and abandoning it forever. Or at least until I look back and maybe think it's good.
They look like Malaika's brother or someone lol. But it's okay.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 8, 2022 21:20:24  #3585

I mean abbcnamf Malaika's color palette was changed darker/warmer so maybe it won't seem too similar XD but jwbfjwjf now I wanna see XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

February 8, 2022 23:48:08  #3586

Well, I'm still not going to show because rn my art is absolutely ugly, but I know her palette is warm in hue xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 8, 2022 23:51:44  #3587

Oh yeah, kinda a general survey
But I was wondering if you guys are interested in something (maybe fun) for Valentine's Day from my end?
I can't really write well atm, but I can try to push out something, if I have some time. For fun.
It won't be making fun of y'all for being single, I promise. xD
Anyways yeah please let me know if you're genuinely interested. If you're not, it's completely fine. Don't say yes to make me happy or because you think it'll make me happy. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 9, 2022 00:51:11  #3588

OWO YES

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

February 9, 2022 01:04:50  #3589

Only if you want or if you have the time. Being here is good enough for me.

Last edited by Time (February 9, 2022 01:05:10)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

February 10, 2022 20:26:17  #3590

Thanks for the enthusiasm and consideration, both of you. I'll try on it. Priorities first, though.
I hope you guys will like it if I do post it, though :D.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 11, 2022 21:32:13  #3591

How I draw Kiaane's clothing preference: :D
How Kiaane actually would choose to dress without my interference: :/

I kinda like to think someone in the guild gave some pointers and so they go by it constantly, thinking it's mandatory, when in truth it's just that they kinda looked like a dirtbag in the past (not their fault but,,, just saying)

I mean in HPA he'd'd dress like how Sunny would in his prototype design. Very simply. Probably just wears the school uniform, puts on a scarf or something, and calls it a day ("calls it a day" is extremely accurate to their character btw lol)
[(*wears uniform*)
(*is done*)]
He has someone(s) there to nag him about clothing, so that's good.

Or maybe they had to take specific classes in GGaD (read about the topic specifically I mean) lol? That'd make sense too.

If you're wondering about HPA Sunny, he dresses to impress. But if he goes to school one day and sees Sollux and him match or have on similar clothing, he will miss part of class to go back home just to change 
Ngl this is kinda funny xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 11, 2022 21:40:10  #3592

XD Sunny just sees Sollux and is like "No one can know we're related"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

February 12, 2022 00:58:10  #3593

Okay but he hecking wears tinted sunglasses all the time to conceal his eyes, which are the same color as hers, so sdjfodskfjsdofs

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 12, 2022 11:51:07  #3594

OH MY GODS XD

Sunny: "Making my way downtown~"

Sollux: "Hi Sunny!"

Sunny:  "SPRINTING."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

February 12, 2022 23:29:02  #3595

xD Picturing Sunny running like he's cartwheeling but with four limbs has been what's been making my day lol
More eerily it's been reminding me of the Smiling Man game, specifically the part where ManlyBad***Hero comments. "He did not skip leg day!" Ngl extremely cursed but also funny,,, more cursed? More funny? I dunno. Also I don't recommend watching a playthrough @Echo, I think the noise in the game might irritate you idk it kinda got me lol

----

I keep thinking about how GGaD!Hitan needs a teacher figure. Should I yeet him into F/GO (My Chaldea specifically) to see if Chiron would be nice to him?
Or maybe Akuma potentially entering that world would mean an absolute no,,, idk. Does Hitan's temporary happiness outweigh destroying another universe? I honestly do not know.
Iollan's too much of a bro instead of a mentor figure lol rip

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 13, 2022 00:05:19  #3596

I need to watch more of Manly's playthroughs, he's such a good horror game-play YouTuber

AU where Akuma is parented/teachered into kindness

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

February 13, 2022 00:27:09  #3597

Unfortunately, that's impossible.
@Akuma - Bastard.

Ngl I feel like my past self built Akuma up to torment me.
Thematically impossible to be good? Check. Absolute bastard? Check. OP as heck for absolutely no reason? Check. Hurts Hitan without needing to be OP? Also check. 
I put emphasis on forgiving one's past self, but I despise myself for anything Akuma related. Says my present self, who adds even more~

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 13, 2022 00:38:50  #3598

Lol I just realized, NS!Rai probably appears on campaign ads and stuff, and when he's still the leader he has his Ministers (secular) do ads and stuff
The other Ministers are perfectly sensible. I mean, they might be a lil boring, but they try to be entertaining.
Then you have the Minister of Science (guess who......yep it's Wiley) making everyone question science.
Imagine he memorized half of a holy scripture or something just to be able to recite it at 10x speed on an ad about public health or whatever. 
Or, to make things simpler, something literally blows up.
Making ads that make people question the government's stability/dependability since whatever year that government was founded,,,

NS!Rai is so hecking questionable
Like I used to question why he's a politician, but now I'm questioning why he appointed Wiley to be a Minister

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 13, 2022 00:50:31  #3599

Why is genderbent Akuma on my mind when it doesn't have a gender

Essentially possessed/evil genderbent Kaori is on my mind.
HeLp

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 13, 2022 01:01:24  #3600

Just do what I do for enby/agender OCs in genderbents and just give them a haircut with or without their bangs (depending on if the original has bangs or not) instead of changing their genders XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera