GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 28, 2022 10:20:06  #1

Axel's cave of writing

it's full of pencils

anyway, here's ark lore

maybe read my post on my development thread first

Today was the day. The child had been waiting for this day ever since he had seen the look of sheer joy on his friends faces when they came back. Today was Judgement Day. It was on this day that his role for the rest of his life would be decided. The past didn’t matter on this day. It didn’t matter that his parents had been killed by the Orchestrators. It didn’t matter that soon after, they had found him, a child resulting from an unregistered relationship, in the building where they were staying. All that mattered today was the future. As he climbed the hill up towards the cathedral that overlooked his village, his heart filled with excitement. Upon entering the cathedral, the only place where people of different families could gather, the people sat down, and the Conductor came out of the side room, flanked by Orchestrators. “Brothers and sisters, we have gathered here on this most sacred day of judgement to discover the fates of the children among us. Come up to me when I read your name.”  One after another, the children walked up. They all underwent the same process. The Conductor placed his hand on their head, and his eyes lit up with a bright white light. A few moments later, he would remove his hand from their head and speak. Carpenters, doctors, cooks, and others were sent back to their parents, until it was finally time for the child’s turn. He came up to the Conductor, and stood straight and tall as his hand was placed on his head. It had been barely a second when the Conductor removed his hand from the child’s head with a look of horror. “H-how…” He pointed at two Orchestrators. “Hold him down.” They grabbed the child’s arms and pushed him to the ground as the Conductor unsheathed a knife. “Brothers and sisters, this child’s fate leads this village on a dark path. He must not be allowed to survive! For the good of the village my friends! For the good of the village!” There were some small murmurs among the crowd, but eventually they began chanting along with the conductor. “For the good of the village!” The child struggled as the conductor gripped the knife with both hands and swung his arms down. “Let me go! What did I do! What did I do! Let me go!” And as the knife approached his chest, something snapped in the child’s chest. Time seemed to slow down, and the child saw an aura of multicolored energy around everyone in the room. “What’s going on! Let me go!” The child lifted his arms off the ground and flailed his hands wildly at the conductor, closing his eyes. It was then that time seemed to resume, and a massive tearing sound was heard, along with two screams of terror from the guards. The child kept his eyes closed, and rumbling along with screaming was heard as the village rushed to exit the cathedral. Finally, the child opened his eyes, and saw what he had wrought. Two severed arms were lying on the ground on either side of him in a pool of blood. The conductor’s body wasn’t near the child, but embedded in the middle of a wall directly in front of him, with a large hole inside of his chest. However, his blood wasn’t blue, like the others. It was gold. The child, terrified, with tears streaming down his cheeks, lifted his hands to his face, and saw that they, like the floor, were covered in red and gold blood. He let out a shriek of terror, and ran out of the cathedral, down the hill, and into the village. And as he ran, what he saw there deepened the hole in his heart. The family specific houses, closing their doors as he passed. His friends, who had been so excited to receive their roles and for him to receive his, running and screaming as he passed. The child ran until his surroundings were unknown, then he sat against a tree, and cried himself to sleep. A few hours later, he heard a voice. “Now, what is a little boy like you doing here?” 

Last edited by ThreePunchAxel (January 28, 2022 10:20:28)

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

January 28, 2022 10:20:39  #2

Re: Axel's cave of writing

don't ask why it's yellow

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

January 28, 2022 11:58:08  #3

OWO

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 28, 2022 14:47:36  #4

Mmhhh how intriguing, who is this child, I wonder? Quite mysterious.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 28, 2022 17:08:02  #5

Changed that abominable font color for you lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

Board footera