GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2022 13:13:11  #7651

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Time wrote:

Well it was originally going to be something like dragonclaw or dragontalon or something. But j changed it bc I liked the sound of it. That's all.

If you do see a Time1197, who knows it might be me. Go ahead and ask lol

Sounds like you xD

More likely I'll probably be accidentally shouting over a Zoom Call or something and freaking out you (or not-you) xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 12, 2022 13:14:08  #7652

Basket Cat wrote:

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

The "aAaaAh" at the killed me

Same xD
Just,,, "(*head casually falls off*)"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 12, 2022 13:18:26  #7653

I cut my hair because shampoo fees were probably gonna go out of hand if I didn't (lol the sheer amount of shampoo needed to wash it)
So now it's back to mid-back length. Not very short, I know, but for some reason there is something incredibly appealing in having a long ponytail to me lol. At least in the winter, that is. (In the summer, a long ponytail is pain.)
The hairstyle is cute imo. It matches GGaD!Galaxian's more than before (except the bangs, which are different atm. More like Hitan's. Very fluffy xD)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 12, 2022 16:18:31  #7654

We're doing the graduation requirement essay in AP Lang this week and my teacher said that since we're AP Lang students, we're the top of the bunch (essentially)
But like, I read some of the other kids' writing and it looks like some of them really, really need to work on their English,,, currently feeling that "We Are All So Stupid" vibe from one of Echo's posts a while back
Who are they letting graduate high school lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 12, 2022 16:43:39  #7655

I keep feeling like Echo would like Gray (or at least the premise for her personality)
Gray has/had:

-Intense dislike towards her own current face
-Past suicidal tendencies due to said dislike of her current face
-Angsty backstory related to cult
-> She supposedly had a teacher figure who was a priest tho, which doesn't feel like something Echo would put for their character backstories lol. 
-Generally nice personality, though she Will Judge You (reminds me of forum!Echo and her perhaps-unintentional passive-aggressiveness lol)
-Also is this close to having a split personality I'm pretty sure (due to angsty backstory)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 12, 2022 16:44:22  #7656

Forgot to spoiler tag that, sorry

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 13, 2022 00:52:41  #7657

Getting political again, a warning lol

Starting off, I just remembered that legislators in Congress have died from COVID-19
Imagine dying and your colleagues working against people like you post-mortem
Then again I'm pretty sure that sort of indifference is common in society now (and maybe always has been) so that's great ig

Relating to that,
Idk much about how a president should do. Like, idk what constitutes as the best and most efficient actions
But a 33% approval rate for the president on COVID-19 policies? Really?
@Americans - May I remind you that the president is not responsible for your stupidity, irresponsibility, and holiday gatherings? Maybe the new case numbers ranging from 700K to 1.4 million cases per day have to do with you instead of with him, hmm???
And maybe his actions are limited because restrictions on what you do for the public good can and probably will be called abuse of power and will be shut down by judges?

The news say that people are getting demoralized by COVID-19 case data instead of being angry
Well I have enough anger if anyone wants it
Some anger towards oneself is needed as well, imo! "Why did I go to that gathering during a pandemic? Why am I contributing to the problem and then thinking it's never going to go away afterwards?" Aren't these valid questions, guys??
Yeah, yeah, we've long forgotten that "One death is too many" bullcrap that we pretended to sprout out in mock sympathy. Now we just want to go on with our lives even at the expense of others. Is it understandable?
Not for me.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 13, 2022 01:07:17  #7658

Gilgamesh, who appeared in 2900 B.C. at earliest: I am one of the first kings in humanity's history and the King of Heroes, so I am one of the oldest heroes. 
Shen Nong, a sovereign who appeared in 3500 B.C. at latest (since there were no written records at the time): Hold my tea

(That's actually a literal joke, idk if anyone will get it lol)

Wonder if Shennong would be able to appear in F/GO. I feel like the tea joke thing could be used.
He whacks people with a hoe (which he's accredited with developing) as well as needles
Has a transparent stomach to scare people with
Also :/ towards poison (fast-acting poison)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 13, 2022 18:59:26  #7659

More Agartha spoilers

Columbus, trying to get players to doubt their morals: I was raised this way! It's not wrong of me to be this way!
Me, leaning into the screen: It's called "adjusting to the times" and "self reflection," bastard.

Also a battle spoiler ig? It's upcoming ig

So yeah Columbus betrayed me
I was like "yep"
I don't condemn his historical self that much--like I don't think he should have a holiday dedicated to him necessarily, but I understand he is probably used excessively as a representation of the wrongs a bunch of people did. But his F/GO self is despicable lol
Anyways the battle against him and Megalos is up and idk who to use. Because of Columbus I was thinking using a single-target Assassin but because of Megalos, Quick teams aren't very sustainable. So I might need to go a more stall-y route.
The two options I was thinking of:
1) I could try to farm the mats needed to ascend Yang Guifei and use her. I need to get her third skill unlocked, but both Megalos and Columbus are males. Also she takes care of the class disadvantage factor against Megalos. However, the problems are that I don't remember the class advantage/disadvantage Foreigners have against Riders (hopefully they're neutral), and also I don't remember what mats she needed (and so idk if I have optimal farming locations unlocked),,, eh we'll see lol.
I will need to think about team comp, though I'll probably take Changgong and Mash for defense. Idk if that team will work out fast enough, though, so,,, oof.
2) Ruler Martha and a defense team. Probably Osakabehime and Mash, though I'm,,, not sure how well that will work. Also Martha's attack buff from her third skill will only work towards Megalos iirc (Divine?), so the stall factor will really need to work. And also, iirc Megalos has an Evade? Oof.
Will probably need to equip the Ignore Invincible CE on her. I love that CE tbh. But...that'll be at the cost of ignoring NP gain, so...I'll see, oof. It's either that or the usual (the one with Karna and Arjuna Alter art).

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 13, 2022 19:43:50  #7660

Continued spoilers lol
If you don't plan on playing F/GO please do click, you don't wanna miss out on this...beauty (:

Here's his Lily form

Here's his Alter form. Literally so sus he cannot get more sus (except in Agartha's story ig)

Here's a bunch of his golden expressions

Finally, a meme on the evil alignment lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 13, 2022 23:55:53  #7661

I wish everyone on the forums would be willing to go to college, because I'm basically bashing those who choose not to go of their own volition (as in not decreed by circumstances) for graduation purposes and it kinda feels bad I'm ngl

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 14, 2022 00:34:08  #7662

Honestly my take on it is "Do what you want and face the consequences of your own actions," but I'm not allowed to write that
I don't feel like writing an essay rn. Or outlining it. Which is what I'm doing
I feel like my essay-writing skills have collapsed too lol R.I.P.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 14, 2022 00:41:30  #7663

Just realized,,,
To all the AP Lang students who said college isn't necessary, why are you taking a course for college credit then,,,
Super bruh moment lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 14, 2022 01:05:41  #7664

Holy heck if 6 chi in Yan Qing's "time" were anything similar to today's standardization, he'd be more than 198 cm tall O_O

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 14, 2022 01:08:56  #7665

Zhuge Liang, who'd be around 284 cm tall (8 chi): Lol

For reference, Yao Ming (a basketball player) is 229 cm tall, and Robert Wadlow (tallest guy recorded) was 272 cm tall

Who the heck did the modern standardization? Are Chinese hands 1 feet long???

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 14, 2022 01:18:35  #7666

Going by the Song Dynasty's standardization, he'd be at least 1.62 meters, while Zhuge Liang would still be 2.16 meters. 

For reference,,, Zhuge Liang would be taller than Aldebaran from Saint Seiya as well as a little taller than Fate's Iskandar (lmiao)

Actual Zhuge Liang, manifesting in Chaldea, to Iskandar: You called me short, mate? You called me short?? Who's short now? (*flaps fan around*) Haha!

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 14, 2022 01:24:56  #7667

Chinese descriptions of people:
Chinese art of said people:

Yan Qing is apparently a canonical pretty boy
Then again, it seems like a lot of people are canonical pretty boys,,, Zhuge Liang is verified to be handsome as well

I think this is fanart of Yan Qing (I mean I think it's fanart, not that I don't know whether it's of him) and it looks pretty accurate to what he's described as in his origin work lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 14, 2022 15:05:26  #7668

Guess who finally got their PSAT-NMSQT scores!!
I'm a little mad at myself still but I actually scored higher than I thought I would on 4 hours of sleep too so!!!

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 14, 2022 20:13:06  #7669

The thing I love about these annoying-as-heck Chinese ads is that it reminds me I'm not ethnocentrist
How could I be, with these ads?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 14, 2022 22:09:05  #7670

I was already this close to crying because I felt like I neglected my stuffed animals, and now a pet channel I watch hecking uploads a video to combat global warming sjfidsfjosfjdsfksjosd

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 14, 2022 23:04:11  #7671

YouTube, making it possible to hecking watch videos from the homepage: Say goodbye to your homework

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 14, 2022 23:30:43  #7672

I keep taking derivatives instead of antiderivatives jfisdjof if I don't correct this terrible habit it's going to doom me on test day lol xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 14, 2022 23:33:04  #7673

Calculus is the joy of using half a page and finding you're correct, but mostly it's getting a single thing wrong and having to redo the entire process on the half a page
Mostly anxiety, basically.
I'm working on not thinking of myself as stupid whenever I get something wrong lol, but I have a long way to go (':

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 15, 2022 14:30:27  #7674

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 15, 2022 15:52:52  #7675

Somehow it feels like it's been a while since I gave personal updates on F/GO (outside of Singularity speculations/spoilers) so here they are
I maxed Altera, finally. Level 90! She might not be optimal to bring on some quests due to having an AOE NP, but she hits like a truck even without buffs just due to a high attack stat. I'm glad she's maxed. 
Saber embers from now on will be saving for post-grail levels for Changgong. Idk when I'll grail him again, but when I do it'll be out of love and impulse.
Bedi is nice, but idk if I'll grail him. I think he's fine as he is...idk. 
I also leveled Chiron to level 71. He's (typed "she's" fjsidfjosi) gonna punch the heck out of enemies. But I still need to actually use him, lol. I think maybe he could go with Uncle Will and Changgong? But idk. 
Support Archers be like :DDD (Kid Gil, Tristan, Santa Nightingale, and Chiron lol). 
I need to work on maxing Kagetora to level 90 and then on my other Lancers. They're...all over the place. I keep refusing to grail Ibaraki-Douji (Summer) for some reason, so that's that, I guess. I also keep refusing to ascend Romulus because he needs Phoenix Feathers, which I never farm (also I never use Romulus oof). I also have Nezha and Cu, who I also never use...though I did max Inshun due to him coming right before that second copy of Changgong, so yee. Also I have an NP 3 Jaguar Warrior who's level 7, so he's[????] also there lol.
I can't ascend Kotarou atm lol, it's kinda funny since he needs a bunch of bones. Iirc someone else used up a bunch of bones so I need to farm those again (never). He does have embers ready for him though
And I looked at what Yang Guifei needs. She needs those tearstones of blood (slightly concerning). I know the node to farm those and it's unlocked, but rn the priority is farming embers lol.
Alexander and Martha are both stuck on me lacking ascension materials for them. I also decided to level Georgios because he seems nice (and also the Rider team, I've noticed, lacks defense, so I'm trying to patch that up), but I can't even give the guy his hecking first ascension because he needs proofs lol
Oh, and Nursery Rhyme, currently level 40 or 50 (I can't remember which), needs Caster pieces. 2, I think. I do not have them and have no intention on farming them atm. So uh, yep.

Idk if I noted it before too, but I also did max Kingprotea a while back, so she's level 90 now and has good starting HP lol.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 15, 2022 16:02:05  #7676

Oh, I feel like I should say that I don't want to keep calling Yang Guifei that, because it feels strange to not call her by her name. It's kinda like if I never called Changgong by his name and only called him Lanling Wang. 
So from now on, I'll also be referring to Yang Guifei as Yang Yuhuan, or just Yuhuan. 
Or lizhi xiaojie xD (lychee-san)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 15, 2022 16:07:59  #7677

What if Yu-Meiren in F/GO kept her sword skills

Consort Yu, summoned by newbie me: (*brandishing sword*) yOU DARE SUMMON M--oh.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 15, 2022 16:23:29  #7678

Btw, I am very aware that this year, Consort Yu will likely be on a summer event as a welfare Lancer, and I am planning to give her two grails, mostly because I think she's slightly more chill as a Lancer, and also because I burned her back then and I feel bad.
Burning one of your favorite Servants' friends,,, lol.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 15, 2022 16:27:36  #7679

WHO CHOSE TO UPLOAD AN IMAGE OF USING ASSASSIN EMIYA'S NP AGAINST IRISVIEL FOR HIS NOBLE PHANTASM PAGE FJSDIFOJDSIFOWEDFJS

FJISDOJFSOIFJIO

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 15, 2022 16:37:46  #7680

Today's funny thing is that I'm sustaining off of 5 hours of sleep yet being more productive than usual
But even more funny is the fact that I'm doing math to avoid taking notes, doing history, and writing an essay

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera