GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2022 02:22:16  #7591

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Please roll your trash cans back to your yards, complete with the sound of wheels creaking over every rock in the way, before midnight, when most people are sleeping. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 5, 2022 02:32:41  #7592

Oh yeah!
Earlier today I realized that my summons from New Year's ("New Year's Eve" on F/GO's server, which goes by PST, but actually New Year's for me) were like a free GSSR summon
I mean, I got Yang Guifei and two SRs. That's a win in my book. 
Though it did cost tickets to get her...ah well.
I'm back to only farming the ember node (and maybe monuments/pieces if need be). So there might not be very exciting news on F/GO for a while, unless I'm playing out of no common sense or something like that.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 5, 2022 16:54:32  #7593

I wish I could tune out of classes, but mostly I'm still the only one talking so. 
Exhaustion

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 5, 2022 21:32:33  #7594

Hey art recovered my work ethic somewhat though I keep wanting to draw, so that's a downside, but better than me lounging on YouTube all day while staring at work to be done

Maxed Caster Gil! I told him to be quiet after he kept telling me to give offerings to him like he was a god, and then he gave me a Super Success on what would have been level 78 so lol. Guess he likes sass.
Anyways, now I'm leveling Nursery Rhyme whenever I get Caster embers. Then at one point she'll have to share with Medea, who I need to get to level 70 despite never using her in story (or anywhere at all atm tbh). I think she's a critical damage dealer? Oh boy, where will the stars come from? Rhetorical question, I can try to figure it out. Probably involves Caster Gil, whose first skill I prioritized for whatever reason.
As for Archers, I'm leveling Chiron atm. When his level reaches 70, though, I'll finish leveling Tristan (level 78) before leveling him to 80. R.I.P. Euryale, who's in the Second Archive. Charm is definitely not my way of playing. But she might get pulled out one day so Asterios has a friend. Or I stuff Asterios in the Second Archive to be with her,,, but that feels like putting him in a labyrinth and that makes me feel really bad, idk.

I'm looking forward to using Chiron on the battlefield. I dunno his playstyle atm, but I'm thinking maybe he could work with William Tell. Maybe Caster Gil could be on the team as well, though Osakabehime and Lanling Wang give more crit-oriented buffs. I dunno. Chiron could be a general crit support (iirc he gives buffs for all cards on the third skill of his, and his second skill has a team-wide crit boost, which is why I think so), but I'll have to use him to be sure. His NP is Arts, which is why I specified William Tell (so their NPs could potentially be paired together; idk if Chiron has defense debuffs on his NP though. Seems likely for Apocrypha-related reasons).
Also I unlocked Bedivere's Wardrobe, haven't checked it out in-battle though. Will probably scare myself regarding that in the future.

I feel like I should farm for skills in the future but that takes more time than ember gathering lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 6, 2022 18:34:51  #7595

Nostalgia is good when I want to remember things, but today I keep remembering a person I'd rather not think about.
The thing is, as soon as I pin "friend" as a label on someone, it's hard for me to view them as a stranger again, even if I try to contextualize "stranger" for myself.

The Valkyrie seem to like me. They keep giving me Super Successes.
I think they're almost level 50. 
The third Valkyrie has the same VA as Akame iirc, which is super exciting,,, but anyways the Valkryie will obviously be set on Random Ascension so all three of them can appear at any time (outside of their NP, which I haven't seen yet lol). I know that they seem to think they're the same individual, but I feel like I see them as being somewhat separate.

Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry xD.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 6, 2022 18:51:21  #7596

Pain is when you didn't realize your hair is long enough to fall into your very tall cup that has milk at the bottom
It's like...hair falling into a giant thermos while still being attached to your head.
(':

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 6, 2022 18:59:18  #7597

I need to remember to cut my hair by Summer and actually try to design a hairstyle for myself before then because if this summer will be anything like last year's...I'd like to avoid avoidable extensive suffering, yeah. 
Might try for Xolani's hairstyle from the back while retaining these Galaxian-like Wiley bangs lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 6, 2022 20:54:39  #7598

No one:
Genshin Impact ad: (*little girl with flying bodies [plural?] behind her*)

I know I was supposed to focus on the little girl but all I could see was the body flying from one part of the screen to the other side

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 7, 2022 00:26:33  #7599

I'm trying to figure out if the work in the 2nd quarter for Calc was actually hard or if I was making it seem hard with my panicking, or if I just digested the information naturally over break (since resting is good)
It could honestly be either of the three.

This year the three AP exams get equal fear, though for different reasons
In terms of causing procrastination APUSH is the god of the three though, mostly because I would rather stay ignorant and garner absolutely no pride from completing coursework (while I sometimes can feel proud of writing I do in AP Lang and I feel proud digesting information in AP Calc)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 7, 2022 16:41:17  #7600

Woke up late due to nightmares I didn't want to have :')
Anyways I'm back to looking up COVID-19 data as soon as I get up ig, which is probably why I'm getting those nightmares in the first place (like I dreamt everyone was about to drown. Drowning and rising infections go quite nicely in terms of symbolism goes. Wow my ability to symbolize sucks)

I'm thinking of writing out a nightmare but for one of my characters
Lol I have many things to write but I suck at writing so much, so,,, personal project to avoid APUSH ig.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 7, 2022 16:43:35  #7601

At this point my PSAT-NMSQT scores will be my birthday gift
Anxiety, I mean. Because anything other than a perfect score will result in self-hatred and debilitating anxiety. I don't even know why

Also yes I still don't have my scores
I would not care much except for the fact I paid for this test (: and want to get a scholarship (: so (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 7, 2022 16:45:11  #7602

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Woke up late due to nightmares I didn't want to have :')

As a specification, I typically don't want to have nightmares; however, if OCs appear, they usually will be nightmares, so I endure it
Like there has been no dream with (GGaD) Hitan in it that hasn't been a pure nightmare, which goes to show how his life is. (It's a nightmare, basically.)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 7, 2022 18:38:38  #7603

Chinese literature: I will die for love for my country (or just for love, but usually it has to do with patriotism)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 7, 2022 19:58:42  #7604

No reason for posting this other than I like the track

Fate has a lot of great music

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 7, 2022 23:07:42  #7605

Learning that Tamamo Gucci exists has been the best thing to happen to me today

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 8, 2022 00:52:56  #7606

It's taken me way too long to realize, but I suddenly realized the logical reason behind why I've been feeling the way I have been feeling and remembering the things I have been remembering.
It's a fear of loss, again, basically. A fear of the past repeating itself. And not in that dramatic of terms, either.
Just afraid of the slow distancing that once caused the loss of many friends--the change of them from being friends to being, now, "former friends."

Supported by:
-The content of what I have been remembering (former friends, friends who have drifted apart)
-An excessive focus on causation and correlation (naming these two words, too) the past few days
-The new year and what it usually does to what I think (I usually think about the past in the New Year)
-I honestly can't list all the reasons but they are there and have culminated in this conclusion.

Oh yeah, I really do not like this.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 8, 2022 13:17:17  #7607

Mom: I'm glad this year no mice decided to come in and stay here
Me, doing homework: Even they're smart enough to socially distance
Mom:
Mom: XD
Me: it's true tho

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 8, 2022 17:35:17  #7608

Random clip
I'm becoming more and more sure Gray is my favorite character who has a Saberface. She's so sweet.
She's not perfect and holy maiden-y like Jeanne or a almost perfect and ideal king like Artoria, she's just nice and I can appreciate that

Look, anyone who's considerate enough to drape something over someone who unexpectedly fell asleep is from a good civilization though in Gray's case the background she grew in absolutely sucked, which is why I don't directly call her a Saberface (now that I think about it the strikethrough is probably what makes me like her even more)

I hope the event with her as a welfare repeats sometime and that when it repeats I can get her
I'd love to have her in my Chaldea (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 8, 2022 17:38:09  #7609

Anyone who can make their eyes disappear while still keeping said eyes open is not worthy of my trust, and neither should they be worthy of yours

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 8, 2022 18:27:10  #7610

Me being too big dumb to be able to transfer the forum back to mobile view lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 8, 2022 18:29:23  #7611

Well I can do so on the Scholastic forum but not on here for some reason lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 8, 2022 18:31:13  #7612

Okay it was in the settings, so I changed it
Mobile View is not resulting in a black text box, so I guess it really does have to do with Desktop view,,, which does not have problems on my mom's phone of all phones, which is funny ngl

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 8, 2022 18:54:30  #7613

Made the settings so that if you're idle for 2 minutes, you no longer are online
Essentially, we hopefully should not be seeing 54 guests on again anytime soon. Unless they are highly committed.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 8, 2022 20:55:07  #7614

Fate OST of the Day lol

It's a theme for Gilgamesh lol
It fits him quite well imo.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 8, 2022 22:08:30  #7615

LOL
So at 2 in the morning today my grandfather sent a link to a video titled "6 Things to Say to a Kid Who Doesn't Try" to my mom via WeChat
I'm gonna cry (from laughter) lol I finally know where my mom got her passive-aggressiveness

Dw I'm not offended, I don't care, and even if I did, this is from someone who thought we were in Texas and spends a bunch of time on TikTok so lol
I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm the other cousin lol

To be fair I don't try enough, though I do try, and the video was titled for "kids who don't try," not "kids who don't try enough." Anyways xDDD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 8, 2022 22:44:34  #7616

"The Tennessee House Republican Caucus Chairman has apologized after trying to fight and pants a referee at a high school basketball game."

I love Tennessee. Would love to move there one day. Keeps me laughing.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 9, 2022 00:16:58  #7617

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

"The Tennessee House Republican Caucus Chairman has apologized after trying to fight and pants a referee at a high school basketball game."

I love Tennessee. Would love to move there one day. Keeps me laughing.

-Galaxian-

Reading this felt like you swung a baseball bat straight into my face wjjfjskfjs XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 9, 2022 14:46:08  #7618

Look, I spared your state from these jokes for a few months, but it keeps doing stuff like this xD I can't hold myself back anymore xDD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 9, 2022 18:49:29  #7619

Tried to make a poll until I realized you can't make polls on existent threads
Guess who's gonna clog up another section of the forum?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 9, 2022 21:25:19  #7620

Definite integrals in general:
Definite integrals for piecewise functions:
(: EXTRA WORK

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在