GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2021 01:32:40  #3451

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

F/DA Saber (in F/GO) would make a club for overworked Support Servants and try to act like a makeshift therapist for them hopefully they also find ways to hide the club location so Gudao/Gudako can't find a place to just round all of them up for Chen Gong fodder

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

December 20, 2021 02:00:44  #3452

Doing Nezha's interlude and putting it here because apparently Chaldea's Master has a hecking gender list that includes "male, female, both, none, beep-boop, astrodroid, nonbinary," and etc.,,,

Beep-boop,,, who said that lol. I mean I'm not judging but xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 20, 2021 02:01:16  #3453

Nezha identifies with Uncomfortable

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 21, 2021 21:04:01  #3454

Redoing Hitan's page somewhat to try to make it easier to read/a little more concise. 
I think I got off to a good start, but now all I'm trying to do is to try to finish what I've started lol
The coding is a little better, though, I think.

I'm kinda iffy on the CC BY-SA thing, though?? I mean, I don't feel like anyone will use my stuff for commercial purposes, but the possibility is slightly irking.
I might consider deleting appearance and personality info (as well as powers/abilities) and only including relationships information on pages. Trivia,,, idk. 
Galleries should be okay. I can put that where the appearance section used to be, because I think it's easier to manage potential art/image theft, but maybe I'm just being naive, I dunno.

I'll see! Maybe I'm being paranoid and petty, but hey. (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 22, 2021 23:42:44  #3455

Y'know I was gonna try to design F/GO Galaxian (Christmas event) but I have too much stuff to do lol so looks like that's postponed until 2030 lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 23, 2021 21:24:06  #3456

Anyone wanna bet how many posts it'll take for my description-crafting abilities to collapse on the initial F/DA thread?
(:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 24, 2021 02:54:35  #3457

I think I will not

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 24, 2021 03:31:36  #3458

):

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 24, 2021 23:15:03  #3459

Still working on info for Christmas F/GO Galaxian (lol how can I say this in a way that's better), but F/GO heights are wack
Like Galaxian is taller than Chloe and Illya lol
Still at least it isn't that bad, since I think it makes sense for him to be shorter than the young boys and to be around the height of the young girls not really in a real-world context but more in a "Japan thinks AFAB individuals are mostly all very short" way lol
(Bruh Voyager is shorter than he is though; Voyager's height is in the 6-year old category for Wisconsin Americans' heights while Galaxian's height is like a slightly tall 7-year-old/average 8-year-old under the same standards/comparisons, and idk how to feel about it xD)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 24, 2021 23:29:12  #3460

If the event with Specter (Santa) (Archer) has Galaxian as an (unintentional) antagonist, does that mean I should make him a Saber so Specter has class advantage?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 24, 2021 23:33:43  #3461

Honestly F/GO Galaxian is so weird in general, he's like the Ancient Chinese sector but he just (*makes hand gestures*) doesn't have OP weapons, so technically he could qualify for anything but other than Ruler, most classes don't seem right for him
Like you know it's a problem when Berserker as a class seems like the best fit for him (excluding the Ruler class, which doesn't normally manifest), followed by Assassin

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 25, 2021 04:17:12  #3462

I keep prioritizing other things over talking about my dream (btw I apologize for no info on Christmas Galaxian, I forgot a bunch of ideas and am trying to come up with good-quality ones so yee)

I actually dreamt about Xuqiao, Lianhuan, and Rensa for the first time!! And all of them together! Very neat.
Unless I forgot a time where I dreamed about one or two of them (maybe Lianhuan?), but I'm quite certain it was the first time I've seen all three of them together.

Lianhuan was sitting right next to his brother and for some reason, even though dream me "knew" the two of them were there, I saw them together and nearly cried immediately lol. It was really poignant for me, idk. He was nestled pretty closely to his brother and so happy even though the circumstances in the dream weren't good at all.
Meanwhile, Xuqiao was the definition of elegance and youthful handsomeness. I feel like I won't ever be able to do him justice, but he really is handsome despite being a teenager. A really graceful individual, too. He took everything in stride. Seemed like someone who is really, really dependable. I can understand why Lianhuan felt really safe and secure. 
R.I.P. Lianhuan not having a solid design though. His face and hairstyle and all that were there but weren't very solid compared to his brother and tribal leader xD my bad.

And then Rensa was nearby too, just a few strides away from the siblings. His part is a bit funny because while I was over there to ask Xuqiao and Lianhuan questions (by the way, I called them both "older brother" in the dream! "廉焕哥哥” and “谞峭哥哥” xD uwu. I won't be able to do that pretty soon for Lianhuan,,, kinda weird to think about), others in the dream were interacting as well. Someone had made tea and I kinda teased Rensa, saying that "Well it can't be Rensa xian-shen, he only makes tea if no one else can" and he kinda huffed in response xD. But it's true xF @Rensa, you only make tea if no one else can. Am I wrong?
(By the way, I use Chinese so often in these dialogues because this particular dream was in Chinese. It's kinda a 50-50 split between Chinese and English in my dreams nowadays.)

Lianhuan acted so happy when I called him "older brother" lol. Xuqiao kinda tilted his head.
It's always neat to have characters act in-character in dreams, not to mention see their designs in a different style as well.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 25, 2021 23:22:45  #3463

Currently unintentionally updating Raez's form,,, lol
At least he's easier to update than someone like Hitan or Kiaane.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 25, 2021 23:50:58  #3464

F/GO Wiley as an antagonist but every time he appears as an enemy he never has "DANGER" marked under his name/alias because the game does not consider him a danger
But every time he speaks the tag is there because the game considers him a danger when he opens his mouth.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 26, 2021 03:48:09  #3465

I kinda wish I knew Specter (Archer) (Santa)'s gameplay stuff, because I reckon Christmas Galaxian (Saber) would be designed to support them
I'm kinda just doing what I think of in that aspect lol. R.I.P.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 26, 2021 04:04:57  #3466

Btw here are some speculations for what Card Type/gameplay style GGaD characters would lean towards
Literally all of these are made up on the moment so there is probably no accuracy lol

Time: Arts. Could be either a support or DPS so I reckon he'd be a semi-support lol. Probably a good farmer, which implies an AOE NP, but his skillset is supportive towards other Servants as well.  
Chronos: Also Arts. Support or semi-support, synergizes with Time really well. I can't imagine her being a DPS though. Feels like a good Christmas Servant prospect.
Specter: Feels like their designer would make them bad on purpose (sorry Specter xD). Maybe they'd be this very niche Servant who excels at one thing and doesn't do much otherwise (sorry Specter x2 xD). Feeling Buster for them for some reason, maybe because I am currently imagining that they would accidentally attack/do damage in their animations, but their chains could mean good crit star generating.
Galaxian: Not Buster due to him being the god of life, so probably Arts. Support role/semi-support role. I feel like it'd be funny if he'd be a jack of all trades, master of none type of Servant, but that also seems a lil sad idk. 
GGaD!Echo: Arts or Quick, or maybe both? NP feels like it'd be arts while what I'm imagining for her attacks (USE ICE) give Quick vibes. Probably solidly in the Support role based on what Echo has given for her lore, though her attack stat probably wouldn't be as bad as her personality implies (as in her attack stat isn't as low as one might expect).
Alma: Quick Berserker, because that's the vibes he gives me. Singing animations gives that vibe, as an example. Might be a Supportive Berserker at the same time, though, so maybe a supportive Noble Phantasm tied with single-target damage? I can't imagine him having an AOE attack (both for his character and from his given lore), and I can't imagine him being a DPS either.
Forum!Silence: Vibes are weird here. I feel like she would have a Buster Noble Phantasm but mediocre NP gain (I mean absolutely no offense, I swear; it's because of her lore, I promise xD). Might be a Saber or Caster, idk, maybe other classes too, so the NP type depends on her class. Uses her sword in her attack animations but uses fire in her NP. Card deck is BBAAQ. 
Malaika: Don't know enough about her, but making her a Buster crit Servant seems like top-tier humor to me atm, this is up to later judgment.

----

Let me know if you want me to put in opinions for any characters (btw still working on Christmas Galaxian info xD) and let me know what you think about the above too if you want :D honestly just doing this for fun so it's no sweat off my back lol. But to make this clear, I need to know the characters well enough. If I don't, I can't give any speculations. So, apologies for that in advance.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 26, 2021 13:57:00  #3467

Accurate for mine hwhdjwjfj, I feel like GGaD! Echo would be a mainly be arts, but quick would work too tbh. Oh, I was meaning to ask because I have an idea for her NP, but I'm not sure if it's possible. So basically her NP takes a huge chunk of her HP away but in return raises all her allies stats and heals them a bit. Name idea for it right now is "Sacrfical Piece" but anyway hwdhjsjd idk if it's a possible NP?

With Alma, I like the idea of him being a supportive quick Beserker a lot, although I'm not sure what to do for his NP lmao, like idk what his NP would do for the support part of it, one target damage is pretty good tho. What does DPS mean?

Forum!Silence is accurate imo. I think she would be a saber tbh. Also wjdjjwofod she definitely would have sucky NP gain lmao whhdwjjfd how dare you make her chronic illness actually an interesting point

Although it would be funny for her to be buster card based, I think Malaika would be mostly art and quick card based. Probably a Caster, although making her a sucky Beserker would be hilarious ngl-

I'm curious of what you think of GGaD!/Fate Silence (Caster because of the haha funny finger gun attacks) and GGaD!/Fate HDK (Assassin)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 26, 2021 19:25:20  #3468

Gameplay wise, sacrificial NPs tend to be quite powerful regardless of rarity, such as Arash's Stella and Chen Gong's Two-Pronged Formation (both of which are offensive NPs, but it kinda gets the point across, I guess) (what doesn't get the point across is the fact that these are both low-rarity Servants, lol). So, I think that a semi-sacrificial support NP would probably make for powerful effects, though with her not exactly getting a Death/Sacrifice effect, I'm not sure if that would mean the effects would be less powerful compared to the raw offensive boost given by Stella and Two-Pronged Formation. 
I can't really say more on that, since I am not familiar with her lore and how you would want it conveyed (and anyways I was basing my speculation purely off GGaD her, not really F/GO her), but I can try if you want xD. The NP should be possible, but in terms of gameplay mechanics fitting with her lore, that'd be up to you lol.

DPS means "damage per second." It's kinda weird as a term since I think usually it's used for weapons (ig Servants are kinda weapons? Feels a little unfair to describe them as such, though.), but in F/GO it's usually used to describe Servants who are the main damage dealers on a team. Idk if I got the abbreviation meaning wrong tho

Silence can bond with Okita and her tuberculosis trauma

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 26, 2021 21:05:32  #3469

Sorry I'm not saying much here but in-game, Miyu's NP sacrifices a chunk of her HP and buffs her teammates iirc

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

December 26, 2021 21:08:44  #3470

Oh right, Miyu
She's so not used that I never see her around lol

"Grants self Protection of Sakatsuki Regeneration buff for 3 turns.
Charges party's NP gauge by 10% every turn for 3 turns.
Recovers party's HP every turn for 3 turns.)
Deals 3000 damage without killing to self."

Iirc the 3-star Rider guy on the FP summon also has a sacrificial second skill that gives him an attack boost, though I didn't use him as an example at first since I don't have him in my Chaldea yet.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 26, 2021 21:30:58  #3471

Yeah though there's a difference between Miyu's NP and the other NPs/skills that pwn the user afterwards, idk, just commenting lol

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

December 26, 2021 21:37:36  #3472

The only reason I listed NPs with the actual Death/Sacrifice mechanic was because it'd be kinda weird, imo, if the NP had "Sacrifice" in its name but could have a good chunk of its demerit healed lol
Not that I want F/GO Echo to die but yeah

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 26, 2021 22:29:07  #3473

I mean, I mostly based the name on her lore, so XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 27, 2021 02:17:50  #3474

GGaD!Silence (Caster): The Caster class thing is interesting, but going off of what you've said about how they fight in GGaD as well as the attack animation thing, I'm guessing they're a Quick and Buster type Servant, with high active star gen ("active" is a key word here). Guessing their NP is a Buster NP, so what I'm saying is that their deck would be QQAAB. Oh, by the way, I envision their NP to be single-target and non-supportive, so essentially they're a DPS Caster in my imagination. But keep in mind all Casters have a negative damage modifier, so they might need a very high attack stat, which I'm not getting the vibes for? From what I've heard from you, they seem more like a high defense type. So uh--oof.
Because of their deck being atypical from most Casters, they probably need high NP gain to make it up with their quick cards, so R.I.P. forum!Silence too ig lol.

GGaD!HDK (Assassin): Buster single-target NP (AOE might work but I don't see that working well without a lot of adjustments). Either way, he has a niche, possibly against divine (half-divine/partially divine? Essentially just "divine" lol, in F/GO there are different ranks of divinity and it doesn't always mean you're a demigod) enemies. Strikes me as an assassin with low star gen for whatever reason, so his deck is probably BBAAQ. R.I.P. him since the Throne records what he did and I'm guessing he doesn't like what he did, so maybe there's some demerit on his NP or skill on himself or something. Maybe he has a taunt, defense down, or something like that? Idk, self-hatred effects lol. He has good NP gain, might have some passive NP gain as well, and might be a crit DPS (for either Buster or Arts...both?) to make up for usage outside of his niche.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 27, 2021 03:33:17  #3475

Sunny: I feel like making him a really bad Servant in theory just for kicks, but to actually be fair, this version of him probably wouldn't be bad, so I can't do that.
Probably a quick Servant, with good active star gen. NP is also quick. Deck: BAAQQ. Has decent NP gain. NP is actually supportive in addition to some AOE damage. Might be able to clear debuffs and heal to an extent.
Definitely gets a little salty when he sees Servants who are family. Just saying.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 27, 2021 19:09:52  #3476

Does Specter's pfp mean I need to draw Ambryll and post that as my pfp

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 27, 2021 22:21:21  #3477

OwO?

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

December 28, 2021 12:43:51  #3478

The further I go on headcanoning for Christmas F/GO Galaxian the more I think it would be better if I knew Santa Specter's animations, skills, NP, etc., but if I relied on those things I'd never get anything done xD (like I get anything done in the first place xDD)
The good thing is that I got a lot of brainstorming down before I could get dragged back by those inclinations, so yeah now the biggest problem is that I am 100% overdoing it lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 28, 2021 19:18:06  #3479

My fears for F/DA are coming true
I forget planning and then I'm too lazy to look through the chatting pages for them.
See, I can more or less remember what order my Heroic Spirit characters lived in, but when it comes to Specter's Heroic Spirit characters, I draw an utter blank.
Oopsie.

But good news! Helge is getting development! I've spent this entire day just writing stuff down for him. So, yay!!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 28, 2021 20:54:04  #3480

This was the listed dialogue for F/GO Wiley (Archer) for his First Ascension:

"Not to sound too insensitive, but it’d really be more interesting if this thing called ‘Ascension’ ever failed, you know? Imagine, spending so much time grinding for the materials to try to get it to work, only for the guy you’re trying to ascend to have E-rank luck and for the process to fail just about every time. Wouldn’t it be a great test of character? Haha!"

...yeah, so he's a real piece of work--

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera