GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 17, 2021 01:09:06  #7471

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Spoilers for the Christmas event plot, I guess? Probably not major, but containing it doesn't hurt.

"I'll kill you dead!" Ashwatthama continuing the "People die when they are killed" trend. 
He honestly seems confused. Like lol I took him for the battle and he's also on the opposite side so like. Which side are you helping? Make up your mind.
Also him living for so long and still getting exploited by Caesar oof
Kotarou is actually pretty wholesome I'm ngl. Should I level him? I have so many Assassin embers, and I have his mom here...I think I'll do that. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 17, 2021 01:15:02  #7472

Me wanting to ask Echo if they wanna chat for a bit before realizing only I am on break. 
Too bad, this is also the only time in my life I'll have initiative. R.I.P.
But also I'm still stupid.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 17, 2021 01:15:47  #7473

I keep getting pink Starbursts,,,
I mean I have no problem with it (I think I still like the green one better though) (and I've gotten the orange and yellow ones too) but oof

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 17, 2021 01:20:04  #7474

"horse neighing," huh.
This is a good friendship trio xD. Kotarou, Kintoki, and Ashwatthama, I mean. I hope I can get Kintoki as a welfare some year so I can get the three together.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 17, 2021 01:36:25  #7475

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Me wanting to ask Echo if they wanna chat for a bit before realizing only I am on break. 
Too bad, this is also the only time in my life I'll have initiative. R.I.P.
But also I'm still stupid.

-Galaxian-

RIP

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 17, 2021 17:29:55  #7476

I was saying "twee twee twee" aloud to annoy my mom and ended up typing "twee" into my YouTube search bar instead of what I wanted to
This is called passive karma.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 00:41:21  #7477

I go back to a piece I started two weeks ago and the number of mistakes ("amount of mistakery") that pops out now is honestly impressive

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 18:36:23  #7478

NEW JP CHINESE SERVANT

Jiang Ziya!!

He gives the "I don't give a heck" vibes tbh
He just. Throws his fishing rod into the water in his NP lol.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 18:52:16  #7479

The surname 吕 traces its origins back to Jiang Ziya, so I hope Ziya has a Talk with Lu Bu lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 19:38:56  #7480

I talk about Rongrong and Bai Yuechu a lot but I do have other characters I like
One is the princess from the country of Yuyao (translating this is so difficult but it's more like "The Country that Controls Yao(guai)",,,). I just really respect her tbh
I also like the gal from Aolai. Seems like she's friends with Rongrong as a plus too. And she's currently the most OP character who still has her powers (the most OP character of the series so far, her younger brother, is at 10% of his power so she's more powerful than him atm)
Ofc I also like Wangquan Wumu and some members of his little group, and debut aside (because he seemed unnecessarily ticked off) Fan Yunfei is nice too. 
Susu's really cute too.  
A lot of these characters are likeable hehe

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 19:40:44  #7481

But consider the fact that he's called "Zuoshi",,, who's "Youshi"?
Or am I an idiot? The possibilities are both likely.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 19:45:08  #7482

I feel like Cuiyu Ling is condemned to a life of just. Watching romance happen around her. Or smthn.
Honestly I also really like her too!
But look at everything she's gone through
She's friends with Honghong. Watched her romance with Dongfang Yuechu lead to their deaths
Cuiyu Ling has watched her little sister blame herself for her disciple's death (at the hands of a human)
(but she helped get her little sister and her little sister's disciple get revenge so dw)
Then she watched her little sister (but not really?) (complicated story) fall in love with another human
She's lived long enough to see Tushan Susu find her "Big Daoist Brother"--Dongfang Yuechu's reincarnation, Bai Yuechu

Lots of stuff lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 20:12:57  #7483

"Is he a cockroach??! Why can he eat everything?!" (said while Bai Yuechu was eating a bell)

Man, the intentional parallels.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 20:15:24  #7484

Also if he lived in the pandemic,,,
It's implied pretty strongly that to be able to eat, he literally chomped through his own face mask.
So. Uh. You can see how that would go.

I wonder if Chunzhi Yangyan would be able to burn the virus though
This has never been specified

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 22:15:41  #7485

I was blocked on the Fox Spirit Matchmaker wiki for "Intimidating behavior/harassment: inserting nonsense".
However, considering that that wiki's recent contributors have been sending threatening messages towards the author on the basis of politics, saying that the manhua should end and the author should

kill himself

because of it, in addition to making hateful threads related to Genshin Impact of all things, I suspect that the block was just to censor any user who doesn't join in on professing such opinions.
Gonna try to report it tonight to FANDOM. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 22:22:18  #7486

I feel like all these accounts are either just from one messed-up individual or from multiple people, but it feels a little too coincidental that all of them are grouping together in a wiki for a donghua/manhua. 
Geez, I am really close to getting triggered. What they're saying is...it's making me have flashbacks to something that happened in 2018 on the WoFMB, haha.
I really hope I won't become more upset if nothing can be done. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 22:34:35  #7487

I am going to archive some of the messages for proof in case they start getting edited. I think FANDOM staff should be able to find edited messages, but just in case.
Please don't read. It's honestly upsetting to read.

First is my block message.

This user is currently blocked. The latest block log entry is provided below for reference:
08:54, 27 November 2021 Cyan kougeki Message Wall contribs blocked GalaxE Message Wall contribs with an expiration time of indefinite (account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Intimidating behavior/harassment: inserting nonsense)

Then it gets a lot uglier. Here we go.

"Role model for people surnamed lee" by Peremiter Chou--
"https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/15/world/asia/south-korea-military-sexual-assault-suicide.htmlThe South Korean Lee Ye-ram committed suicide after being sexually assaulted by a military soldier. She is a role model for all lee in the world. They should all commit suicide. Go fucking off yourself. Go die. Anything you do is not welcome in this world."
Following posters could be banned just for their usernames, but one of their posts:
"Those lee from hong kong, south korea, singapore are all colonized anyways. They want to act like fucking whores to US soldiers while screwing their own race, then they get what they deserve."

Then another message: "Those people named lee have mental illness and live an extremely unhealthy lifestyle. They should go see a therapist. Or better yet end their own lives. This is natural selection at play. We don't need beta genes polluting the earth."
Link to post is here: 
Role model for people surnamed lee | Fandom

-LightningMkqueen: Saying "need to kill every Ganyu main in the world." Thread link: What your main says about you | Fandom. There are other users there, though I'm not about to list every message. 
-Kill Li Kashing | Fandom. Advocates for destruction of life, slavery, etc. I don't care what one single family in one single place has done. That doesn't constitute killing/enslaving every person with that surname, nor does it constitute killing many innocents just to kill them. 
-This series is a complete failure | Fandom
-I hate zhongLi and zhongLi simps | Fandom

Pfft.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 22:37:05  #7488

Then again, I wonder what can be done. Will they just come back? There doesn't seem to be an active admin who looks over these messages. I certainly couldn't be such an admin. 
And when it comes to toxicity...is this really that toxic compared to toxic fandoms? I don't go into other fandoms. I have no comparison. But I do hope that the "norm" for toxic fandoms isn't people actively advocating for murder over the littlest of things. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 18, 2021 23:48:21  #7489

I feel like FANDOM Discord staff think I'm sus
Justified
Well, I'm not in a hurry lol, just afraid I'll forget later on.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 19, 2021 00:37:36  #7490

Had to pull out the "fill out the support form" move, which has never actually helped but. It gains me more of a response.
Now watch me forget to check my email.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 19, 2021 00:46:48  #7491

That ban is still the funniest thing ever to me
"Inserting nonsense" lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 19, 2021 00:48:58  #7492

But that's not even the funniest part
The funniest part is "harassment"
That's really a new one.
I can say that I've been intimidating before (sometimes intentionally, sometimes not, depending where I am) and I've sprouted nonsense before, but I haven't harassed anyone, yet, I think.
Lol,,, xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 19, 2021 00:53:31  #7493

Looking at a post made 3 days ago that I thought was made yesterday, and I think I have a sensor for drama. 
Dang it.
Also I got 6 Pink Starbursts from all the remaining 6,,, what probability god is cursing me?? Huh????

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 19, 2021 00:56:02  #7494

Pink starbursts are literally second best, first best is orange

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 19, 2021 00:57:41  #7495

I currently have no strong opinion on this topic, but I would say that the green kind is better than both of those :-)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 19, 2021 00:59:24  #7496

Echo what's your opinion on Skittles and Jolly Ranchers?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 19, 2021 02:56:57  #7497

Me, realizing the unwarranted feelings of liking that I have towards Jiang Ziya is because he gives off Tushan Rongrong vibes: OH HECK

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 19, 2021 03:13:02  #7498

F/GO JP server spoiler (continued) (as was the above post lol oops no specification)

Lol ACCURATE

It kinda feels like he accidentally dropped his fishing rod and just. "Eh. Hoof."

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 19, 2021 03:52:38  #7499

F/GO height differences be like
Nightingale is 7 cm shorter than Lanling Wang (she's 165 cm tall, he 172 cm--2 inches shorter basically)
And then Changgong is 3 cm shorter than William Tell (Tell is 175 cm tall--1 inch shorter basically)

So why is it that Changgong and Nightingale look about the same height with both standing upright while Tell, crouching slightly, looks like he'd slightly loom over them both while standing upright? Huh?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 19, 2021 04:01:57  #7500

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Me, realizing the unwarranted feelings of liking that I have towards Jiang Ziya is because he gives off Tushan Rongrong vibes: OH HECK

I'm not kidding
-Straight-cut hair: Check.
-Closed eyes: Check.
-Sinister as heck somehow: Check.
-Somehow constantly smiling: Check.
-Strategist: Check.
-Gives off "better than you" vibes: Check.

I could give picture proof if I wanted bruh
容容姐姐,姜子牙是你哥?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera