GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2021 17:45:08  #7291

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

I ship Xiang Yu and Yu Mei-ren too much lol haha help
Same goes with friendshipping Yu Mei-ren and Changgong,,, dsfjfsdojfdokof guillttttt

Some day, I will try to summon Yu Mei-ren again. I feel bad about it.
I mean yeah she's a jerk, my opinion on her hasn't changed much. But she's Changgong's friend, and I guess she tries, so...
Iirc she has a summer version. If I can participate in that event, that'd be great.

I don't regret my decision to burn Carmilla even though she was the only higher-rarity single-target assassin I've ever had though. 0 regrets.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 6, 2021 17:50:30  #7292

Look, this woman is not only 1.65 meters tall, what the heck??

Look at those legs I--

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 6, 2021 20:06:19  #7293

Cangbai Wangzuo,,, bruh

The theme of the current section is clearly what it means to be "bros" (like brothers, but not bound by blood) and it's making me emotional all over the place

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 6, 2021 20:40:33  #7294

Turns out Ku Erban does live. 
Dang dude what happened (other than your supposed bro trying to kill you by caving in a cave you're escaping into)

Also he develops a Run smile and kills people with bees
Uhhh. Yeah. I guess.

What's up with me and characters with Run smiles?
In my defense I liked him only before I knew which person he was

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 7, 2021 16:01:13  #7295

Spoiler-tagging because it feels like no one's going to respond to things like this nowadays, and so I don't want them to really see it, either. But at the same time, if something does happen to me, then I reckon they'll look through everything, and this will be here.
Yesterday night, around 1:30 A.M., there was some woman--African American, it sounded like, with a rough, guttural voice and way of speaking--who bumped into our front door, hard. She then said some things I couldn't understand, her sentences short and abrupt, although it sounded like there was no one with her. But she was very loud. And then after some more...concerning noises, she left.
I took up weapons and got my mom up. We shut off the lights and looked outside the window. This woman had left some plastic bags right in front of our house--at least 2, not over 4. It was too dark to see what could possibly be inside them. But after a while--10 or 20 minutes, whereabouts--a black car drove up, facing our house, and a woman (I couldn't see her, so I don't know if it was the same person or not) came up and retrieved the plastic bags. She was also speaking. From the voice, it sounded like a different person. And then she drove away. The car was rather tall. I don't know for sure if it's black, just knowing that it's of a darker color. I can say with some certainty that it's black, though, because there was some light where the car was parked.
I have reason to believe that, according to the circumstances and noises, that perhaps they were trying to target our house for burglary or other malicious intents. I don't know if they were deterred once they realized the lights inside were still on (due to me still being awake). But it's actually rather terrifying. 
As of recent, the number of suspicious people and vehicles in this neighborhood have increased. As usual, this is a way to vent and also to hope that everyone here stays safe. Trust your instincts. Don't be afraid to be wrong. Your safety comes first before all else.

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 7, 2021 19:36:05  #7296

Current mood:
"I don't have time for you, anxiety! I have homework!"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 7, 2021 20:11:07  #7297

You know when you go back to some old writing you thought would definitely cringe you into laughter but instead it wasn't that bad and you get severely angsted instead?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 8, 2021 14:04:23  #7298

Leveled Hot Wheel Man (F/GO) to level 90
(*"Despacito" plays in the background*)

...Tristan, you're level 65 now. From 62, yes. You shouldn't complain.
(*"Truly, how sad" in the background*)
(*semi-snarky gun noises from a certain level 70 3-star Archer, who is now NP 5 and also bound to get Grails at some point*)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 8, 2021 14:54:30  #7299

Galaxian being an idiot and writing "prove" as its own past tense on an FRQ before finally realizing their stupidity after nearly finishing proofreading!

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 8, 2021 17:35:14  #7300

In Fate/Apocrypha, I keep seeing that last scene of 

Sieg as Fafnir carrying the Greater Grail away with the Greater Grail being part of his stomach,,, so essentially I see a pregnant cis male dragon and it's cursed, I tell you

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 8, 2021 17:39:33  #7301

The heck? When did Windows 11 become a thing?
Feels like only yesterday where people were complaining about Windows 10 lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 8, 2021 18:18:32  #7302

Becoming a little ticked at our HOA 
Security concerns? Nope! Our aesthetic concerns don't care whether you'll get robbed and possibly killed by burglars in the middle of the night! No motion-sensor lights! No security cameras! 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 8, 2021 21:49:37  #7303

Calculus problem: "Olga--"
Me: Say no more.

Ngl, real admirable of her to do Calculus problems while being dying eternally. Truly inspirational.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 9, 2021 21:49:46  #7304

I suddenly realized that with how Run reacted to Wave and Kurome while he was barging in (worried about Wave after his fight with bastard Syura), with his "I think I just interrupted something...", that implies that he actually didn't know anything about romance/love, since it was pretty obvious that the two were having a moment. To his credit, he probably kinda guessed it, but the situation should have been much more awkward for him than it already was had he fully understood what he had just interrupted.
So in turn, that means the guy was winging it (PUN INTENDED) when he was, like, y'know, dating the mayor of Joyou. "Dating" is a less awkward term. Yep.
That's super funny to me because that means he was entirely just relying on his good looks and that makes up so many awkward headcanons for him. Like maybe he knew the theories of how to present himself during a "date" or to someone (I mean he did succeed...) but there were probably moments where he nearly blew his own cover and didn't know it.

Weird shower thoughts but it's okay.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 11, 2021 16:26:17  #7305

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 11, 2021 22:43:12  #7306

Person, about a fictional character: The way she immediately assumes you want to be a part of her faith is annoying. I don't like her
Me: Man I Hope You Aren't Part of a Real Life Missionary Faith

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 11, 2021 22:45:47  #7307

Frog video was too powerful; it crashed Microsoft Edge (which I am using in lieu of Google Chrome, which has been unresponsive since yesterday, no thanks to the 40 tabs or smthn I have opened there)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 11, 2021 23:32:44  #7308

Speaking about more fun things and more scary things in spoilers without specifying the difference because yeah

Did the first Tiamat fight. 29 turns. A lot of it was, concerningly, me soloing Lanling Wang. Because I didn't know class affinity. 
After finally getting rid of the stupid Lahmu, the only ones left were a Foreigner Hokusai I borrowed (with NP lock because no friend request lol), Changgong, and Caster Gil. Which, I mean, would be a good team if Hokusai had her NP accessible. Which she didn't.

And I guess I'll never be answering that one question because. Yeah. Certain reasons. Mhm.

----

For some reason that I know I think I do like Bai Yuechu and Susu more than I do Dongfang Yuechu and Honghong as a pairing
Honghong really likes pulling out bullcrap reasons for her emotional problems. Like yeah you were raised by Fengxi but so was Rongrong and Yaya...and I hate Yaya,,, but Rongrong...you can't just pawn off a "I can't do what you do because I was raised by a crappy mother figure," Honghong...

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 11, 2021 23:43:49  #7309

Reading In Cold Blood is fun because I decided my morals before reading it, so while reading it it's just "I see how you are trying to influence my morals...too bad it won't work"
I mean, my morals aren't completely decided, obviously. Most of it's a WIP. But it turns out I've spent the past 3 years or so thinking about the right things in terms of this book.
The most fun part is the moral debates in-class since most people don't talk. I have discovered that I am not against others disagreeing with me in itself, but when I start pondering the consequences of their opinion the situation quickly escalates

----

In other news, CO's pandemic situation is so bad that booster shots were authorized by an executive order by the governor

Why Not Mask Mandates (TM)

In all honesty, I do understand why, because vaccine mandates are hard to put in in the States, and mask mandates are...not looked upon favorably in the political sense, and turns out the governor is a politician, and so authorizing booster shots is protecting those who have already vaccinated themselves more. But I would prefer more research being done. Federal authorization would be nice. The situation itself is quite terrifying.

----

It's getting more and more dangerous to go out. I won't be specifying because frankly? It's no one's business and I don't think others here want to know anyways, if they're even reading this in the first place. But it's disgusting; certain people are disgusting. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 12, 2021 00:29:12  #7310

Bai Yuechu calling Dongfang Yuechu "Dongfang Cockroach" is super funny, but I'm here to make plot notes

1. Why does Bai Yuechu have such weak defenses for his "internal world"? Could it be that he truly only puts up an illusion in hopes of others being able to help him? Or is he just unable to put up further defenses, either because of the nature of his soul/existence or because he was never taught?
2. Did Honghong willingly become Susu so that she could "relive her youth" and become an untainted existence? Or was it just the price she felt she had to pay in return for what Dongfang Yuechu did for her?

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 12, 2021 17:59:23  #7311

"Capricorns are people grounded in rules and traditions"
Echo: (*liberal as heck*)
Me: :thonk:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 12, 2021 18:00:01  #7312

If they're gonna ban books on race, gender, and sexuality, could they ban books on religion, please? I'm sick of the Bible, personally.

This is a joke in case it seems a little too genuine

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 12, 2021 18:02:21  #7313

I mean seriously though, if they're gonna be criticizing books that suggest that racism is a result of more than just racist individuals because apparently teaching about racism perpetuates it in American culture or whatever, they should also be criticizing books that suggest to kids that any religion is better than others
If the base of their argument is that the books on racism are leading kids to "incorrect conclusions" about racism in America, then they should also be banning books that are leading kids to conclusions about whom and what to believe in, no?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 12, 2021 18:05:21  #7314

Honestly, the most ironic part of this is that conservatism in America is supposed to be about people's rights, away from government
Let people identify how they want. Let them read the books they want. 
And for racism? I honestly don't even know how they could think that racism isn't something perpetuated by a society/institutions within a society, not just individuals.  
It's honestly so illogical that it's funny.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 12, 2021 23:32:35  #7315

High school
The years where kids learn to use "Therefore" and "Thus" to sound like they know what they're talking about.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 12, 2021 23:50:48  #7316

Tennessee governor giving me more to laugh about while I do my homework

Man, do I feel bad for those 16,630+ people who have died from COVID-19 in that state, though. (Including the 73 who died just yesterday.)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 12, 2021 23:56:28  #7317

"No. I thought he was well-protected, and I had heard that he was in good shape." -Donald Trump, 2021

Haven't clicked on anything related to him in,,, like 3 months at least. But I had to see what he'd sprout when asked about the "Hang Mike Pence" slogan going on the 6th of January, and that's what he said.

It becomes much funnier when you imagine that the second part means that Trump expected Pence to run for his life in the Congress getup

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 12, 2021 23:58:22  #7318

Also the entire "We Will Not Cooperate" thing going on for the January 6th investigation committee is funny because that one sentence from a certain NationStates issue keeps coming back to me
"If they have nothing to hide..."

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 13, 2021 00:02:42  #7319

"The prospects for meeting a clear herd-immunity target are "very complicated," says the CDC.

The God of Medicine himself says that stupidity cannot be cured.

We need F/GO Nightingale and Asclepius to be real people. I feel like throwing hospital beds on people would be, although unconstitutional/probably illegal, very effective in sedating them. And I would also like Asclepius so that he can bring his snake along and impose social distancing for me. Also, I need his snake to spray soap on people.
And obviously, when people kill me for doing all that to them, the Guts effect would also be quite nice, so I don't die when I am killed.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 13, 2021 02:52:02  #7320

1 in 48 Coloradoans are infected and symptomatic, which is great to remember because I'm going out tomorrow for mandatory club activities with kids who are, with some offense, kind of dumb when it comes to this sort of thing. At this point? I just hope and try my own best. 
They say they don't know why CO is doing so badly at this point in time, but I am going to presume that it's because 75% of people don't wear masks in crowded public places where I've been, and also I'm going to presume that it has something to do with the way people mockingly walk towards my mom and me when they see we're wearing masks/being careful and snicker when we get away from them.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera