HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2021 18:01:32  #541

Re: (@Marsh) Well, sneaking around a palace is fun!

"Drop out of this? Like I'm scared of potentially losing my mind." Elaine huffed. She glared at Apollo, assuming he was mocking her or teasing her in some way.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

July 7, 2021 21:45:44  #542

Apollo grinned back.

"Okie dokie."

"Ονειρο."

Aaaaand now Elaine's in the daydream world.

Apollo flopped down beside Elaine, now bored already. He hoped she would make an interesting daydream for him to spectate.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 9, 2021 16:45:05  #543

This time Elaine is standing in front of a castle, a fairly big one but nothing compared to the one she created. Unlike the crystal palace she resides in, this castle was a bit more simple, mortal made for sure. She seemed to know this place as her eyes widened with recognition. "M'lady? Are you ok?" A familiar voice asked from behind her, she whirled around to face Frances. Not the real France of course but a younger version of him, perhaps from two or three years ago. Ehhh!!! What is this?! Elaine seemed to be in shock before realizing that somehow she had traveled back to three years ago. Get ahold of yourself Valentine, this is merely a dream... wait that means I can do anything I want right? 

As if on cue, the gates to the castle opened, and standing in front of her was someone she never thought she'd see again. "Elli!" The girl exclaimed after locking eyes with Elaine "Welcome home." She smiled lightly. She looks young, definitely not in her twenties yet, but even still she had an air of elegance around her. "Ah, Lady Campbelle-" Frances started before being cut off "For the last time Frances, are we not friends? Call me Cindy ok?"

After realizing Elaine hasn't responded yet, Cindy frowned. Elaine looked like she had just seen a ghost, she might as well have.

(Hehe a character I never mentioned in elli's backstory, probably one of the most important people in her life besides Frances)

Last edited by Silverphoenix580 (July 9, 2021 16:45:46)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

July 9, 2021 17:49:39  #544

(owoowowowowo)

Apollo said aloud, although knowing Elaine can't hear him, "Who is this? Hm."

Okay, yea, this particular person Elaine has created seemed to spark some interest in Apollo, especially if it made Elaine's reaction like that. He wondered if this was more of a memory than a daydream. It wouldn't be the first someone has created something like that... To fix something in the past, even if it's fake, wouldn't that be nice?

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 13, 2021 16:02:12  #545

"Eli?" Cindy asked, concerned as she waved a hand in front of Elaine's face. That seemed to snap Elaine back to reality. She stumbled back a step as confusion began to fill her eyes "I- I'm sorry, have we met before?" As if those words were a part of some magical spell, the world before her rippled as white noise filled her ears. Just moments later everything seemed to be back to normal, except for the fact that Cindy was gone. Elaine stood frozen, in a daze as the white noise died down.

"..M'lady?" France's voice called as he lightly placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hm? Oh uh what is it Fran Fran?" Elaine asked with a soft smile on her face. "Ah nothing m'lady I- I was just worried cause you weren't really responding even after I called you several times... is something on your mind?" Frances' cheeks were flushed red and his eyes were wide in concern. Oh how Elaine missed this Frances, 17 year old Frances was so much easier to read, he was like an open book but now,.. Elaine frowns slightly, realizing that she didn't know the current Frances as well as she knew this younger version of him. "M'lady?" Frances asked again and Elaine realized she hasn't answered his question yet. She waved her hand nonchalantly, as if telling Frances there's nothing to worry about. "Oh I'm fine Fran Fran, just got a sense of deja vu that's all..." she sighed dramatically as she began to walk and talk at the same time "also Lady Campbelle has been drilling me on so many new mathematical concepts that I feel like my brain is about to explode!"

"Yeah I've heard Miss Baren has been quite harsh with her lessons these days..." Frances replied with a small chuckle. Miss Baren...? Elaine stopped, she feels as if she's forgotten something important. "...Elli are you sure you're ok? Do you need me to grab a doctor or something-"

"No no, I'm fine Fran Fran. I just.. feel like I've forgotten something? Frances did I forget anything?"

(hehehehhehe inch resting)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

July 13, 2021 21:18:46  #546

Apollo felt concern, wondering if Elaine was actually alright. He didn't pull her put of the daydream world, though, because of his uncertainty, but he definitely was paying attention to detail.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 9, 2021 13:47:53  #547

(As it has been more than 2 months since a response, I will be archiving this thread until one of the two of you request for it to be unarchived after a newer, more current reply. Thank you!)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

Board footera