GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2021 15:14:28  #3151

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

F/DA's gonna be that AU where at first it's all fun and giggles but when we actually have to plan who's eliminated (and how, and why), the tears and trauma begin (at least for me lol)
It's a huge cast, too. Maybe not as huge as some other AUs? I mean, I haven't counted for HPA, and iirc Fallon liked to put a lot of characters in AUs (or at least ones I have impressions of). But somehow it seems huge. Maybe because of the battlefield narrating, which I suck at~
Maybe I haven't actually considered how many characters I have in HPA lol. Will keep it that way so I don't start having even more anxiety

I still need to think more about characters btw,,, idk at which extent is the point where I can stop but so far my mind is agreeing that what I have currently is not enough.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

October 3, 2021 15:19:12  #3152

The good news is that my mind is finally giving me some inspiration on F/DA Sunny. Well, on...stuff (lol this love of mystery is 100% going to eat me over the course of this roleplaying experiences) at least.
Personality information for him still isn't enough, but at least now the brain cell is like "A bit of info on Berserker, a bit of info on Ambryll, a bit of info on Helge, a bit of info on Rider, a bit of info on Sunny..." which is ideal.
How to generalize backstories so they're still impactful when details are revealed? I'm still trying to figure that out.
Also, Helge and Ambryll are extremely confusing to figure out for me. For some reason, when I try to work on them, my mind feels like it's a spinning compass needle. So at least Sunny is...less confusing?
The thing is, those two are so confusing that Sunny's confusion-inducing is bland in comparison.
Haha, lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 15:25:03  #3153

Also I need to develop forum!Galaxian (lol that drawing of him is confirmed to be permanently WIP now btw, he looks way too old) 
Right now it's like anyone who isn't an 100% extrovert will probably suffer in his presence

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 16:21:09  #3154

I liked the idea of Forum!Hitan being a (pretty,,, uh I mean like reasonably, not as in looks btw) little kid too much to not keep it, so instead of being around 15 he's more like 9-11 or so (idk will need to specify/confirm later). His personality is different from most other personas (including GGaD him when he was that age) but I can't say for sure yet (since I need to calculate backstory factors into this claim)
He's sassy, that's for sure. He fits in the "What's with this sassy...lost child?" meme when he wants to fit in it. 
The personality differences are likely mostly because he has companions this time around--companions who for the most part can have at least good attempts at taking care of themselves. So even though he still worries a lot and probably angsts a lot, his personality's offshot a little by the fact there are others there with him.
I need to figure out what company he kept lol (other than Rai obviously), 'cause if it was the 0RES then I can see where the heckin' sass came from

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 16:24:47  #3155

Silence pointing at Galaxian and his gang: "What's with these sassy little children???"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

October 3, 2021 17:17:39  #3156

Their narrator wants to make her life--past, present, and future--as full of sass and little kids as possible
I'm only partially kidding xD but dw there's plenty of sass and teenagers/adults to go around as well :3

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 17:25:37  #3157

XD Silence is forcibly made into a platonic mother of multiple small OP children

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2021 17:34:54  #3158

She accidentally teaches all of them to like strawberry stuff and they all just huddle up next to her whenever one of them sees/smells/"feels"/senses the strawberry-related product she just pulled out of her pocket like "OWO"
Even though he smol, Hitan's still the one who makes the strawberry-related stuff to bribe her to eat her usual meals with btw, but when she takes out something he didn't make he's like "owo sharing??? owo"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 17:45:22  #3159

Silence quickly learns to share

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2021 17:47:23  #3160

Silence: *pulls out one (1) strawberry lollipop*

Galaxian and his gang: •∆• C a n d y? Candy for... For us?

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2021 17:48:44  #3161

EchoDraws wrote:

Silence quickly learns to share

The italics instantly turned the scene sinister xD nooo

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 17:51:17  #3162

Echo wrote:

Silence: *pulls out one (1) strawberry lollipop*

Galaxian and his gang: •∆• C a n d y? Candy for... For us?

Lol Silence's sword skills involve cutting a lollipop into like 7 equal portions while her heart bleeds

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 17:55:44  #3163

òwó idk man, little children can be terrifying

XD it's her special skill

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2021 18:00:40  #3164

I'll have you know that now I'm imagining Silence getting surrounded by kids of Galaxian's gang who form a circle around her and walk in a ring around her with their arms hooked together while chanting "Where is the candy?" in the exact tune of "Wo ist die Käse?" from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

(Spoiler tagged due to possible spoilers?)

Actually very terrifying :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 18:04:11  #3165

BahfjsjfjeBEJCJSJFJWKC that would definitely teach me to share pretty quickly

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2021 18:54:02  #3166

Echo: "I feel like Galaxian's gang would've liked Silence's fiance"
Me, who is just imagining Rai casually stalking the ship and usually teasing Silence whenever that fiance isn't around and irritating her:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 18:58:26  #3167

Btw forum!Rai is also younger than GGaD!him, so that means he's more like CC!Rai and is thus extremely annoying when he wants to be

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 19:49:28  #3168

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Echo: "I feel like Galaxian's gang would've liked Silence's fiance"
Me, who is just imagining Rai casually stalking the ship and usually teasing Silence whenever that fiance isn't around and irritating her:

-Galaxian-

Jsncmsmcms XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2021 20:04:11  #3169

Rai, to Silence's fiance: It's good to meet you. I've heard a lot about you from Miss. (soon to be Mrs., this is subtext btw) Silence. She and I are good friends, isn't that right, miss?
Silence, only soft because her fiance is there: Sure,,, yeah. 
Silence's gaze when she's usually looking at him: I will drive you out of the cycle of reincarnation with this glare alone

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 20:18:48  #3170

Silence: You are so lucky I can't feel angry when he's around

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2021 20:29:59  #3171

Silence: If you didn't have an SOS signal hotwired somewhere on you and let me know about it, you'd be fried where you stand

xD Silence can't actually do anything to him too since he's the one who monitors Hitan's cooking/baking activities cooked strawberries,,, since the little dude's too young to be in a kitchen alone
And as implied, there's usually either an OP entity on speed dial or in his vicinity

Lol all of this is getting me thinking
If Hitan and Rai irritate Silence to that extent (well idk about Hitan, but iirc in past writings, which wouldn't be all that inaccurate, he annoyed her a lot), Wiley must be the counter to her existence :-P which is fair enough because he's the counter to any existence though technically he'd be younger too? I am not sure whether younger Wiley is bad news or worse news, at least in the forum world lol
Meanwhile, Raez and her actually get along ("get along" as in she doesn't want him reduced to cinders every time he's in her primary or peripheral vision) because he's chill (mostly) and treats her like a friend even though they don't know each other well. At least, that's what I headcanon. Idk. Further discussion is likely warranted

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 20:34:50  #3172

It doesn't look like it in-roleplay, but forum!Galaxian can actually make about any expression, and usually when he transfers expressions it scares whoever's nearby who knows him

Forum!Galaxian: ❦ ͜ʖ ❦
Iollan, horrified: What in the world is that what is that what is that what is that--

I chose that specific lenny face because it has apple-like shapes in it, by the way. You're welcome.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 20:47:10  #3173

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Silence: If you didn't have an SOS signal hotwired somewhere on you and let me know about it, you'd be fried where you stand

xD Silence can't actually do anything to him too since he's the one who monitors Hitan's cooking/baking activities cooked strawberries,,, since the little dude's too young to be in a kitchen alone
And as implied, there's usually either an OP entity on speed dial or in his vicinity

Lol all of this is getting me thinking
If Hitan and Rai irritate Silence to that extent (well idk about Hitan, but iirc in past writings, which wouldn't be all that inaccurate, he annoyed her a lot), Wiley must be the counter to her existence :-P which is fair enough because he's the counter to any existence though technically he'd be younger too? I am not sure whether younger Wiley is bad news or worse news, at least in the forum world lol
Meanwhile, Raez and her actually get along ("get along" as in she doesn't want him reduced to cinders every time he's in her primary or peripheral vision) because he's chill (mostly) and treats her like a friend even though they don't know each other well. At least, that's what I headcanon. Idk. Further discussion is likely warranted

-Galaxian-

Tbh I like that HC so Yes

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2021 21:05:54  #3174

You do? Do you know who Raez is now? Ya gotta know the characters you're friendshipping with your characters before you friendship 'em, y'know? xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 21:10:52  #3175

let me foolishly friendship with the ignorance a pigeon has to taxes, Galaxian

I kinda know a little sbbsncnsmc probably now enough lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2021 21:17:22  #3176

But like, what if I were a kid who likes dropping the surprise villain cliche, and the surprise villain is Raez? That would not be very okie-dokie, would it?
then again that would impact Rai and Wiley a lot more lol

I am honestly curious as to what you know about him xD please do tell. I feel like he's one of those characters where he's much more characterized in my head than I ever show it in actuality, so I'd like to know how large the contrast is xD. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 21:40:21  #3177

I am NOT making a fool of myself jwjdksd what if a cute lady my age sees, Galaxian??? *Winks at Guests* Imagine the emotional toll, Galaxian!!!

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2021 22:23:03  #3178

The problem is, your future girlfriend will meet with you when she's a frog, not as a human or a bot xP. Did you forget about your Frog Princess girlfriend, Echo? Smh, can't believe you sometimes.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 4, 2021 01:27:45  #3179

All he did. All he did was raise an eyebrow, and Wiley started shouting, "HAHA SIMP" and woke up like 5 characters on the side of this residence (*taps on side of head*)

Obviously, he's not affected, but I am. I can't type out a response when there's this mad scientist (though the more accurate description would be "insanely happy scientist") all riled up and bouncing around while asking when the marriage is and what he needs to bring to the ceremony and what foods there will be on the menu and how big the cake will be

We will also ignore that Raez has halfheartedly joined in on behalf of Wiley and is only doing so 'halfheartedly' because he's tired and just got woken up. 

Lol F/DA!Sunny just gave the most sarcastic "hurrah" and went back to bed
I don't think he knew what was happening

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 4, 2021 03:29:58  #3180

I talk about my preference of theme songs an awful lot, but I never really show the "most ideal" type, huh? So, here is an example. I have more in mind for the future, but this one is one that gives a good start, I believe.

No translation, just the song. My translations wouldn't be able to do the song justice.
Really, compared to the Japanese Vocaloid songs I've listened to, with the dark themes illustrated visually and clued in the lyrics, if not outright stated...I prefer Chinese songs like this one more. Poetic lyrics, metaphors/analogies, rhymes like ancient poems, where instead of feeling like the character has reached their conclusion, the character is still on their path somewhere, a beacon where they stand, and you can see their light and cheer them on even if you are a stranger to their story; where you know that although there is tragedy that they have seen, they are not individuals who succumb to despair, and they continue on with great strength that everyone can learn from. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera