GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 1, 2021 18:06:59  #7051

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Yeah, the idea itself is nothing special but I don't wanna just leak it half a year ahead of time lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 1, 2021 19:29:28  #7052

Apparently other than the vandalism-related challenge, there's now a TikTok challenge going around in my school where kids slap their teachers and record it

I have no words, literally.

Okay, well now I do.
I hope that they at least allow the teachers to slap the dumb kids back before expelling the students (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 1, 2021 20:29:27  #7053

[img]https://yt3.ggpht.com/jkvxfIo4cctjD_ab8oeuKjh02Z3gUNkjgq-B4ohJOkWNpj4aDeS3YJfNRPnDDuTwQPh3cXuynWPm=s335-c-fcrop64=1,06df0000f920ffff-nd[/img]
Only exception is during times like now, where I have no time to eat and it feels like a chore
I hate when I feel like this because it feels like the times when depression is creeping up, or something.
Rn it's a little better because I only feel like this for fruits,,, or maybe that isn't better idk. 

I usually love eating fruits but now it's like "Okay so I need a few nutrients from this,,,"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 1, 2021 20:46:26  #7054

Me being hecking dumb and not realizing finding a limit is finding the derivative for 2 minutes straight

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 2, 2021 18:19:25  #7055

A ladybug flew onto me and stayed there for like an hour until I put it down onto some leaves.
Instant serotonin ngl

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 2, 2021 19:27:42  #7056

I feel like Yaya's entire relationship with Dongfang Yuechu is "You were supposed to be my bro, not my brother-in-law"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 3, 2021 14:14:23  #7057

I usually wanna say that I kinda relate with Salieri, but considering he's a man going through an identity crisis and a Mozart murdering phase, I usually don't. Since, y'know, it might concern someone

Idk I feel like I'd have an identity crisis in the middle of a battlefield

I use him a lot now btw, lol, I use him to farm embers. It's still not 100% consistent but it's good. I can't really NP loop him through NP gain alone, possibly because Paracelsus' skill isn't at level 10 (level 6 or 7 or 8 more like) and,,, well idk who else could get him to that point. 
So, in essence, the team is made of Salieri, Chen Gong, Paracelsus, and then a Support Waver in the backline to switch in.
Salieri's the one who keeps getting yeeted by Chen Gong. But dw, he never actually dies, because he has a helmet on. 
Jk, it's because of Paracelsus' Philosopher's Stone skill. If not for that I wouldn't use Chen Gong. Don't wanna kill anyone. If I used Arash I'd also put Paracelsus next to him,,, cheating death for my Servants? 100%
I like to think that "Philosopher's Stone" makes Salieri's helmet harder so he's left with 2,400 health even though he was sacrificed by Chen Gong, but obviously that's just for my amusement and giggles

Btw I think Paracelsus' full name is something like Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim, which is super amusing to me for some reason especially the Bombastus part idk
I think maybe I find it funny that Chinese names in ancient times were, like, short, but there were many, while in (parts of) Europe it was like a name was so, so long xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 3, 2021 19:49:26  #7058

Apparently today is Madoka's birthday.
I don't know her at all, but happy birthday, Madoka-san.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 3, 2021 20:21:44  #7059

Andreaskdt must be an avid traveler. Every time they register they're from a different country. Today, they were in both the Russian Federation and the United States. I sure hope they stay safe.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 3, 2021 21:16:01  #7060

My Calculus grade dropped from its former 100% and I am so salty about it. I am considering emailing my teacher to ask him if I can correct my mistake lol but probably won't because I don't wanna bother my teachers more than I already do

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 4, 2021 14:54:56  #7061

Funniest image I've seen today

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 4, 2021 15:24:52  #7062

Y'know what'd be worse than PSATs after finals?
PSATS BEFORE FINALS (on the week that all work is due)
AHAHAHA

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 4, 2021 15:30:20  #7063

Technically I shouldn't be stressing over PSAT's since I think I'm ok
But y'know, still a perfectionist. And I stress over stuff I learned 5 years ago, specifically that I don't remember that sort of stuff well enough.
Welp. Rn I can be anxious over the work due today lol I have APUSH and a Spanish presentation to get over with.
I have 0 confidence for Spanish speaking skills lol like I'm pretty sure I'd do better if my teacher asked me to do one on the moment in class. But when I can prepare? Heck no, no confidence. Ha.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 4, 2021 18:19:17  #7064

I find it funny that the Europeans brought diseases over to the Americas and killed most of the Native Americans with it (this isn't the funny part; this is context), and took that to mean that white superiority was correct (see, this is the funny part because of how illogical that reasoning can be seen to be now), and now in 2020 and 2021 America is getting absolutely pwned by COVID-19 (the funniest part if I don't think about its implications otherwise)
What happened with white superiority equaling being better at not dying from diseases? HmMmmmm

Sad thing is that minorities are still dying more due to inequality
See, these are the types of connections I make lol, @College Board. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 4, 2021 18:51:12  #7065

Hello, Kai the Shadow! I have no idea who you are but presume Specter approved you, so welcome.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 5, 2021 00:07:41  #7066

One last distraction before the last homework assignment of the night

Muzan sounds like Gilgamesh I'm ngl

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 5, 2021 00:17:30  #7067

Eating dinner at 23:00 (*peace sign*) while not doing homework (*second peace sign*)
The explanation (TM): 

So at 6 P.M. I was about to record, but then my mom went out and got a bad splinter. So I spent the next 3 hours getting that out while overcoming Hitan's fear of needles, and then I got the video done. But then the video wouldn't send, so I had to try to do that. So now I'm eating dinner at 23:00. I don't actually like it since I haven't eaten dinner later than 21:00 for a month now iirc. Would not recommend @future me, so please don't.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 5, 2021 01:18:37  #7068

@Specter - Time to switch your priorities from F/GO to Nitrotype. Nitrotype got them ghost trails and stickers

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 5, 2021 03:15:39  #7069

Oof, there went the time.
Couldn't write or draw. Spent the time responding to what I needed to respond to, organizing my email, logging into F/GO, and trying to get ahead of the game a little...and boom, time gone.
Here come tomorrow's classes and homework (tomorrow is a B day, so if I seem off and tired, then that's why). 

I have finally gotten back to doing the story of F/GO, mostly because I have ascertained that that is the best way for me to do one battle, get login bonuses, do the free summon, and leave.
I dunno if I can win battles at the current point where my Servants are leveled but hopefully if I lose, it's not too big of a loss,,, I'm mostly concerned for the lack of Buster Supports I think. Maybe class compatibility, once in a while.

Btw I got Osakabehime and Changgong to fight together in the same battle for the first time in forever. The nostalgia, man.
Osakabehime, Mash, and Kingprotea also make an interesting team. Not the, uh, most prudent, but I only have one Buster Support (lol and that's Osakabehime). So yeah.

Merlin gives Wiley vibes. They talk very similarly (Wiley's a lil...more child-friendly than Merlin is, though.) The (biggest) differences (that I can see so far) are that Merlin's OP as a Caster while Wiley isn't (iirc), and Wiley knows which morals he's making seem questionable/which actions are making others want to punch him in the face (and he's 100% making it that way on purpose too), compared to Merlin, who looks to be going with morals that he doesn't understand and is unintentionally a bastard by his nature

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 5, 2021 09:07:51  #7070

I'm just gonna point out that my Physics teacher seems like the type of "OH BOY FOUR A.M." person
Why do I say that? Well I was already headcanoning that she's a night owl and then I see today that she responded to an email at 4 A.M. 
Bruh how does one do that

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 5, 2021 12:32:13  #7071

Had to show my presentation to my Spanish teacher and it's kinda like showing a cringe video in-person
Well at least I think I got a good score lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 5, 2021 12:36:11  #7072

🎉!

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

October 5, 2021 12:50:05  #7073

I nearly thought that was a flower bouquet emoji for some reason and was like "I do not deserve that" but thanks for the confetti xD reminds me of the special effects when I turn in an assignment

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 5, 2021 23:07:20  #7074

Hello! I have anxiety

Specifically anxiety over my family
Apparently extended family also sucks at educating their children
The guy I saw for the first time in the video is either sexist or classist and I'm not sure which one is worse

Again, why gather together to eat at a restaurant if certain people even refuse to say hi and bye to each other and never talk to each other throughout the duration of the meeting? Pandemic aside, it already seems stupid.

Whenever I start to explain to any one of them how SARS-CoV-2 spreads they start going "yeah yeah yeah yeah" without letting me finish even two sentences, and of course they learn nothing

What's so hard to understand about "You can't 'wait until the numbers are rising' and go out to eat because the cases are rising because of people like you who think that's called waiting"????

Like I say I don't care but they're still people I know if nothing else. So what the heck?

----

Anyways back to homework land lol. Sorry.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 6, 2021 02:03:39  #7075

1 A.M. is a good time to have perfectionism ramp up to overload and aid in the currently ongoing anxiety/self-doubt crisis
Hah. 
Still better than how it was quarter 3 of last year though, so I'm not gonna overly complain.
Though, of course, I can always complain about politics. For instance, I don't know why China is doing what it's doing with regards to Taiwan. It's not a fun situation to spectate at all.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 6, 2021 02:09:31  #7076

It's time for me to do my little pep talk thing to myself, because when I say I'm a pessimistic realist, I gotta be realistic, too.
So let's start off with the iconic "Stop being stupid, Galaxian," and then I can continue on.

Get enough hecking sleep. You need it. Don't stress over your classes; you'll just have to review when necessary. Get your priorities straight. Even if you don't get something perfect, or as near to perfectionism as you wanted, that doesn't actually mean anything. You have your talents, your weaknesses, your "varied conditions and abilities." So stop stressing. Just do what you usually do, treasure what good you do have, and keep your mind out for the bad. And then, you can move forward.

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 6, 2021 10:39:04  #7077

I keep getting an ad from Speechify that's like "People with ADHD save 10 hours studying with this Chrome extension. But no, go ahead, skip this ad! Save a few seconds!" and I'm pretty sure that even if I had ADHD, I would skip it anyways because it's so annoying. Like,,, bro, if I had ADHD and struggled with studying (if I actually studied lol), your hook would be effective to make me click. You saying "Go ahead! Skip this ad! Save a few seconds!" just makes me want to actually skip the ad because it feels like you're implying I don't know what's best for me to do and have on hand, so it's best of me to actually skip your darn ad.
Geez.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 6, 2021 17:34:00  #7078

More negativity, so I'm spoiler tagging it

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

October 6, 2021 22:31:01  #7079

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

More negativity, so I'm spoiler tagging it

Never thought I’d see the day where Galaxian posts a wojak meme

RUSSET

October 6, 2021 22:38:01  #7080

I wonder why you thought I wouldn't post one xDD

I hope seeing it has fulfilled some sort of little purpose in your life
You can thank my Gmail for that btw lol for some reason it keeps sending me Reddit posts and I got it from there. 
Oh yeah did I forget to say that the image doesn't belong to me lol? Okay, well, it doesn't belong to me. I just found it funny.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera