GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 30, 2021 22:48:24  #3121

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Me watching my headcanons that are the basis for HYXHN!Kiaan's development become canon: :0 :D
Also lol the weirdest thing about HYXHN!Kiaan is that he ships people
Creating him as a persona might've been a mistake. There's only a little bit of regret tho

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

September 30, 2021 22:53:51  #3122

I like to imagine that Kiaan knew some humans and helped them enter the cycle of reincarnation and then he sees the reincarnations of those people, who for some reason/s have become incredible bastards, and for a few weeks he's just. Dead inside. Wondering if he actually knew knew the people he worked with.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 23:01:05  #3123

The funny thing is that he looks more like a disappointed kid than a disappointed adult, considering he has probably lived through several hundred years while that human soul was reincarnating
"): I shipped you two ):"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 23:06:19  #3124

Lol when HYXHN Kiaan is pensive, he might be actually thinking about the situation at hand, but 99% of the time he's probably off in his own world wondering what he should eat next

I feel like he might get along very well with Susu lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 23:07:03  #3125

Wait heck me, HYXHN Kiaan identifies as male

Oof I've been too used to Fate them using they/them pronouns. Darn it
Will go back to edit some posts

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 23:15:41  #3126

It's kinda weird for my characters to be caring about characters in another franchise, but at the same time it's cute for him to be reacting to canon material

Btw Fate!Kiaane does not act like HYXHN!Kiaan,,, at least not too much I think, so don't worry

Also heck me again, HYXHN!Kiaan only goes by Kiaan, not Kiaane. Darn it.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 23:36:59  #3127

Sorry for the unneeded shouting but
OH HECK I FORGOT THAT WHEN TABS CLOSED, SO DID THE TAB REMINDING ME TO SEND THAT ONE THEME SONG (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 23:40:06  #3128

Well I did remind myself on that Google Doc,,, which now has like 7 pages of planning burying that, plus other obligations
Welp, I can remind myself there again.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 1, 2021 00:31:58  #3129

I feel like this video is filled with potential memes
e.g. Sydney (I think that was her name) reminded me of Alois with reporters (I think it was Alois anyways idk)

The one that was like "Existence is futile and pain is the only constant...but other than that I'm fine, how about you" feels like Hitan if he actually expressed his emotions

Also I think we can all relate with wanting to eat instead of talking about meaningless topics like that one goat

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 1, 2021 00:34:38  #3130

"Hello everybody, I have questions" without the rest of the sentence sounds like a meme I'm ngl
Specifically for HPA

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 1, 2021 00:42:21  #3131

(To Yvonne) "Hello [ma'am], could you tell us why you're so sleepy?"
(*looks at microphone with bleary eyes before her head falls onto the desk*)

"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood"
Sunny: :thonk:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 1, 2021 23:07:36  #3132

I feel like this could be Kaori's and Akuma's theme song (yes, and)

Just because there are no lyrics lol (this is taken from the original btw)
Ngl this song is creeping me out and it would even if I didn't know the lyrics of the original

Tbh, the day I actually played a little bit of it on the piano and actually became more aware of the key change was when the key change itself got a lot more important to me. Earlier I'd known it was there but was like "Okay, spooky spooky ig" and now it's like "Please no,,, aaaaaAAAaaaa"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 1, 2021 23:11:08  #3133

Wait it sounds kind of familiar, is it the one you once shared on chat? The part with the key change sounds familiar at least.

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

October 1, 2021 23:13:40  #3134

I think the part that's sticking out to me most is how rough/strong the beats are for the portions that are more Akuma-y. It's a really big difference between them and Kaori. Kaori's someone who doesn't impose himself and his opinions on others, and so he isn't really noticed, but Akuma, as you might imagine, really does not care for anything. So they are extremely assertive (not in the good sense) and could be described as "jagged." They are there when they wish to, and when they're there, they are very noticeable and cannot be ignored.

Not to mention everything is kinda the same on the surface, and it seems very ordinary, but something has changed. I don't know how to express it properly at the moment but it's something Hitan feels very personally

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 1, 2021 23:14:26  #3135

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Wait it sounds kind of familiar, is it the one you once shared on chat? The part with the key change sounds familiar at least.

Same song lol, it's just the accompaniment. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 1, 2021 23:24:35  #3136

I guess this song can somewhat explain why Hitan is verbally hostile towards Akuma in terms of what he says, but his attitude towards them otherwise is very different, even including his tone of voice. He listens to what they say until they're finished (not in the advice sense--duh--but as in the literal hearing sense). He looks at them (well the host body they're inhabiting ig) like he would Kaori, not his mortal enemy. That's also why his fighting abilities are really bad when it comes to fighting Akuma--it's not really that Akuma can overpower him, which could definitely be the case, but he also doesn't put his heart in it in the first place. He technically knows who he's fighting is someone else, not Kaori, but at the same time he thinks that maybe if he somehow makes the current situation continue, then Akuma will keep thinking he's interesting and won't do anything to Kaori's body. He thinks that even if he dies at one point, maybe Akuma will have been interested enough to move on and leave Kaori alone. He's working to that point.
Why do I say this song explains the above? Well, because Kaori and Akuma, although distinct, are still "the same" in some ways. The key of their portions of the song is different, but at the same time, the tune and melody are the same, and they are heading in the same direction. The fates of Kaori and Akuma are intertwined, at least for as long as Akuma wants it to be. 
That is a source of Hitan's pain. If he destroys Akuma's fate somehow, he would also be destroying Kaori's. Yet, if he doesn't destroy their fate somehow, then his will be destroyed again. So, what choice does he have? The only evils he can purify are those that cannot hurt him.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 1, 2021 23:29:20  #3137

The song is technically cycling, too. 
I would say that currently we are near one of the transition points.
I wonder if now is near the end? (:
There are many reasons why I usually say my characters should hate me. Fully justified. Spite me with all you have, characters.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 1, 2021 23:31:43  #3138

I'm pretty sure that I'm about to wake up Wiley with this accompaniment
I am going to stop looping the song, then. I don't need him trying to be a choir in my head tonight, thank you very much--
Too bad it's already stuck in my head though, huh? Even if my characters are too nice to spite me, I can spite myself plenty.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 1, 2021 23:37:33  #3139

After watching many political videos, I've come to realize that Rai's handshakes are ironically sincere

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 2, 2021 20:22:08  #3140

A fatal flaw to how I write/roleplay--
I really need to stop single-mindedly retaining my youthful liking of sudden drops. Like, I need to start focusing more on the process. People don't just suddenly have a few of the aspects of their personalities warp. Don't get me wrong; it's fully possible, but if it happens all the time, it's not dramatic anymore.
Also, I don't know to execute it correctly in the first place.

Alright, so how do I correct this flaw? No idea. Let me ponder how I can work on it.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 2, 2021 20:30:02  #3141

I feel like Raez would be the type of person who gets too caught up in the game OST when it turns out he's battling someone in the game and while vibing to the music, he dies in the game
I find this too relatable tbh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 2, 2021 20:38:32  #3142

Am I going to read old writing? Heck yeah
Okay so so far I'm seeing that Galaxian nearly going insane was pretty justified :-) I'd forgotten how he absorbed death force from Cleaver and battled Kokumajutsu that one time, making 4 people die while barely being able to scratch Koku's chin. And etc.

Galaxian's existence is pain tbh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 2, 2021 20:44:06  #3143

Made it through one much-earlier excerpt
Okay that's enough cringe for the day
Now I go read others' writing lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 2, 2021 22:45:01  #3144

Ngl, the moment Wiley actually smooths his bangs back, he actually looks pretty handsome
Why doesn't he do that? Well. He exists to scorch my existence to cinders, not to make me go "o wow handsome :0". Mostly, anyways.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 2, 2021 23:23:43  #3145

Wiley sometimes pins his bangs back with his hand if he wants to, but Rai doesn't do that. He doesn't even comb through his own hair with his fingers
But Rai with his hair pinned back also exists because of Raez. If Raez thinks his friends are running a fever he'll just flip their bangs up for them for a temperature check. So that's why that exists.
Rai endures it patiently lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 2, 2021 23:33:21  #3146

I feel like this video is set in an alternate universe where Rai is both morally questionable and somewhat fused with Wiley

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 2, 2021 23:36:07  #3147

Lol Prototype CC!Rai if CC had had "democratic" elections (idk if there were tbh but lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 2, 2021 23:37:22  #3148

The "somewhat fused with Wiley" point is still important because even if he acted like how he was supposed to be, he still wouldn't do that
Tbh it gives more prototype Kiaane with pro technological skills vibes if the "somewhat fused with Wiley" part isn't allowed,,, though I dunno if prototype Kiaane would've cared for politics lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 02:27:15  #3149

I forgot that my poor excuse for art was in Germaine's gallery
Nearly puked out my dinner when I saw it
Bruh
Well I guess that's another character to re-draw lol (*glances at empty drafts with title reminders that I keep ignoring in favor of new sketches*)

Redrawing List:
-You know who fits here.
-Fallon (you know which persona, Galaxian)
-Germaine
-Rai (oof)
-Hitan (oof x2)
-Kaori (oof x3)
-Time (oof again)
-Forum!Galaxian
-You know which two names belong here, Galaxian. (:
-Etc. Lol help these are never gonna get done

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2021 15:11:40  #3150

"My long-term memory is good," I shamelessly boast when I can't even recall numbers and letters correctly

For some reason I can't remember F/DA Berserker's stats but I can remember at least 50 digits behind the 3.14 in pi
I can't remember what starting point was designed, either. And probably like 500 more details about various characters

Also I remember details I chose to remember when it comes to why which original character of mine was angsted at which point of chronological time
I also memorized the entire passage Fallon wrote for Kenshin disappearing after he corrupted I forcibly forgot my own writing though lol so yesterday's re-reading surprised me

This brain cell is so weird.
Yesterday night I dreamt of a 3-year-old girl who had a mother who threw everything onto the floor. This gal looked at me dead in the eyes and said something like, "We're trashy," and for some reason my mind was hacking for like 3 minutes straight after that, like it was a punchline or something.
Also I decided to adopt her 3 seconds after she said that, apparently. I carried her right out the door of her own house. (In my defense, she was okay with it, so you can't say it was kidnapping,,, or can you??[/s]
Dream logic is so weird.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera