GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2021 22:15:19  #3091

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Can't I just be "GalaxE" (I'm lazy) >:/? Compromise: You can be "SpEc" in return :3
This gives the vibes of something that'll be funny, extra, unnecessary, weird, dramatic, and also potentially confusing lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

September 27, 2021 01:20:33  #3092

Me at 12 A.M.: (*watching the YouTube video "Is a Hydrophobic Knife the Perfect Murder Weapon?"*)
The Mamba: :eyes:
The FBI agent assigned to me:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 27, 2021 12:37:29  #3093

I fell down the stairs (only like a few steps though) because of slippery socks and the entire time I was falling/sliding (most of it was sliding because I reacted quickly; lol it's funny how my instincts work like thoughts when in real time they're quite fast) Wiley was just composing a laugh track
Seems my instincts are still on point, though, too bad for any characters who wanted to see me crack my neck
And at least Wiley knew I was going to be fine lol if he knew I wasn't gonna be and did that I'd ban him from existence for at least a few days
I haven't had an elbow injury in forever lol it's literally been years. But that's kinda a crucial detail. I think Lianhuan's past the elbow-and-knee injuries phase too, but when he was little he sometimes went home with scraped robes

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 27, 2021 13:45:31  #3094

The Chinese phrase "制载“ (not in the definition of "sanction") is swirling around in my head right now, and I don't know why.
Guessing someone is somewhat angsting though

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 27, 2021 13:48:01  #3095

Lianhuan finds "bumpkin" much more fun to say than the equivalent in Chinese
I don't think he gets the point of insults

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 27, 2021 15:31:34  #3096

The contrast between the concepts for Kiaane and how Kiaane actually is now is still funny to me 

Original Kiaan: Lmao what if I revived a traitor to the guild because I feel like it
Kiaane now: The morals of the people here are generally pretty horrible, and by helping them I'm also a horrible person, but they've taken care of me so I have to pay them back, even if that means being like a tool to them... (*thinks that the guild forgot to revive said traitor of the guild, doesn't know said traitor is considered a traitor and doesn't ask anyone before reviving her themselves :'P, will figure it out pretty quickly though and then essentially betray the guild themselves by letting her go because she was kind to them in the past*)

I feel like I can't write actually evil characters or, hey, maybe it's just a thing Rai and Kiaane have xP

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 27, 2021 15:39:53  #3097

The funny thing in the above post is that Kiaane does still have a similarity with their original concept at least--while letting Ryoo go, they don't think they're doing anything wrong.
Essentially, they don't have a very good grasp of the concept of "betrayal." They don't understand why she would have to leave or what their action of letting her go would mean. They kinda just figure out that she can't stay (for some currently incomprehensible reason) and figure that it'd be best for her to go/for them to let her go. And so that's what they do.
Kiaane is dense as heck

Let me make it clear, original Kiaane would've let her go while fully understanding the concept. They would've been, "Lol, goodbye future source of strife and conflict" while not being bothered at all by the concepts of "strife" and "conflict" :-P so essentially other than being less,,, disturbing and cruel, Kiaane also turned into someone a lot more dense of an individual than their original concept dictated them to be lol

And as further specification, you wouldn't have been able to see their original concept through their form, which isn't based off the original idea of them. This is like an information leak. Take notes. ;)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 27, 2021 15:41:15  #3098

Btw I do still need to figure out why they haven't revived her yet--as in valid in-roleplay reasons, not "'cause they don't need to"
I don't like leaving holes everywhere, but I guess that's what I do. Ah well.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 27, 2021 18:45:00  #3099

Rn my mind is voicing HPA!Rai and HPA!Shouhei for "My brother wanted to voice this turtle real bad." xD
For some reason that one lone brain cell keeps cracking up when Rai goes "Oh no! I must have misheard him! ......that's the joke!" 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 27, 2021 23:33:10  #3100

Just found out that one of the iffiest songs I have ever heard in Chinese was actually just Chinese lyrics in a Japanese song (which only said "I love you" as the most extreme it would go)
Thank the gods, also what the heck

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 27, 2021 23:34:17  #3101

Look, the new lyrics turned the song from just a song about fireworks being compared to burning love to...I don't even want to summarize tbh, it's not that bad (better than most any American pop song that even goes on the boundary of NSFW) but like. The original song's lyrics were beautiful and just. The "new song." So iffy. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 28, 2021 02:13:06  #3102

Okay so from the spot I saved on this tab, I'm guessing I wanted myself to look at F/DA Servant stats. So that's what I did. I am extremely confused by Mad Enhancement but it's okay, we'll get there. Rider and Saber are TBD there ig, but I put some more notes for clarity for myself.
Better save before I lose the progress lol brb

Sorry to Specter and Echo, you two still have to wait for the responses lol I can barely get my brain to work atm

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 28, 2021 09:02:25  #3103

I dreamt about Archer and Lancer, which was weird seeing as I did the least amount of work on Archer earlier today/"yesterday" compared to any other Servant character
The two of them were surprisingly chill ("surprisingly" is directed towards Archer's presence, not Lancer's)
So I woke up with an F/DA animation blaring in my head
Ngl, not a bad way to wake up.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 28, 2021 09:15:54  #3104

I honestly don't really know what they were doing. Their silhouettes were blurred. I heard their voices though (idk if Germaine's voice was accurate but it was my impression of them), and to be fully honest I don't really know what they were saying; I just know their tone of voice was completely just in a chatting tone of voice and they were moving around and I guess I heard weapons clashing
Imagine if they were fighting to the death while being like
"Do you think doing all of this is worth it?"
"Idk man seems subjective (*suddenly makes realization and wonders why he's fighting her close-range while being an Archer*)"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 28, 2021 11:10:31  #3105

I wrote a little last night, and now we're back to homework, so the inspiration went poof. I'd say it's for the better
Hopefully I remember my ideas though

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 28, 2021 23:01:46  #3106

Y'know, I just watched a short clip of Hawkeye vs. Black Widow or something and I'm pretty sure that was more realistic than would a battle in Fate between Martha Ruler and an Archer class Servant who's actually an archer

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 29, 2021 00:41:29  #3107

Pro tip: Don't draw Wiley smiling like he's an anime or whatever "^-^", Hitan, Germaine, and Galaxian can pull it off but there's a reason why I said that him doing so is just incredibly cursed
Actually I don't think anyone in Not-Quad Squad can do a ^-^ without making the situation extremely cursed
Not that my mind wants to test it now I mean :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 29, 2021 22:50:56  #3108

Imagine if Rai actually doesn't know how to hack or pick locks or anything like that, he just invented a gun that can open absolutely anything, including security measures and doors and jars. He just shoots at anything that needs opening and it's done. 

Reference to this video btw:

By the way, if this were true, would he be more dumb because he hasn't learned those things, or more smart because he invented such a gun? :thonk:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 29, 2021 22:53:14  #3109

Btw Rai argues that it's smarter because "if it's lazy and it works, then it's smarter"
Fair enough.
Also technically I didn't mean that he can't learn to hack and stuff, just that he hasn't.
So yeah. I agree.
Who would dare disagree with Rai lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 00:50:58  #3110

Instead of writing my own rhetorical analysis, I went to read character analyses on characters I've never seen
Tbh I love character analyses. I can do my own but I'd love it even more if others did them for me as well. I mean they might not be accurate, but heck, it's a roleplay, and I'm super inconsistent
Idk I think I just like getting things and am greedy

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 00:51:31  #3111

Character analyses make me biased though lol so maybe it's not a good idea

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 01:07:00  #3112

I have a cake at my house and it is, as most other American cakes tend to be, sickeningly sweet
I would give this to Kiaane as a late birthday present if I could. I'm sure they'd like it

Though if they had it I'm pretty sure they'd be talking in fluent Shakespearean for the rest of the day before blacking out for the entire day the next day
They are worryingly tolerant of sweetness

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 01:56:57  #3113

Imagine if HPA!Rai and HPA!Raez are seemingly arguing and Wiley just comes over just to realize that the two of them are in fact debating the patriotism of piling money into a hole
(Reference to a satirical video lol)
Raez started the debate. He doesn't care much for politics but if he can make fun of it? Go go go
Rai's there because he's Rai, yeah. This might not be understandable if you haven't seen him in CC lol

Idk Raez's choice here would be kinda questionable considering his talent lol idk he do him

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 13:39:05  #3114

Lol mind makes an entire form and freaks out about an AU at 2 A.M.
Why are my new characters all bastards
Like, does the fact convey something?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 13:53:54  #3115

At least the fact that backstories remain mysterious stays consistent actually it's usually because I have no idea what backstories are when I create forms, and when I do it's always changed

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 17:07:28  #3116

I was kinda thinking about the F/GO "AU" for after F/DA, like is it just a Servants thing or would we actually pretend we're visiting a Chaldea, 'cause on one hand that sounds fun but on another hand it's like "Hi I'm you from a parallel universe and I'm not actually you!" which is sorta weird

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 18:23:52  #3117

What if Servants of the Archer class are really archers because their Masters keep chanting "my fate is in your sword" rather than "my fate is in your bow and arrows/projectile weapons of choice"?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 20:48:35  #3118

I sketched Archer with kinda an anime ^-^ smile. The first attempt was cursed so I had to sketch one eye open (that's how he actually smiles, or "grins" I guess, since I don't think "smiles" gives the right vibes for him) and then I redid the open eye to a closed eye. Worked pretty well. 100% he is trouble vibes. Except the sketch is angsty. 150% misleading. Nice.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 21:31:58  #3119

This is one of those art pieces where I'll redo it to angst Specter with (:
Reminder for future me to please don't explain it (at least don't over-explain it), that kinda implies that you think they can't get it themselves so yeah

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2021 22:43:30  #3120

I realized how ambiguous I was with what "this piece" is, and that's so fun

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed