GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2021 10:09:10  #2941

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Suddenly remembered this I.Q. for some reason

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

The Mamba: (*stubs toe*) OW! A.A.!! This table hit me!!
The A.A.: No. You hit the table.
The Mamba: Nuh-uh! I've been ATTACKED! The tables are out to get me! We must fight them! (*points at table*) Cheetah, come help me!
The Cheetah: (*appears out of nowhere*) Always! (*blows up table*)
The A.A.: (*disappears*)

It's the format I think xD
(*disappears*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

September 14, 2021 10:24:53  #2942

How does the Mamba say the A.A.'s name? Like "aaah" or "A-A"?

Specter
My heart's hopeful for
The light we'll be facing soon
Playing happy melodies
Under the glowing moon
✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

September 14, 2021 11:05:21  #2943

"aAaAaaaAAA" but somehow condensed

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 11:17:02  #2944

The cursed part about Sunny with blond hair isn't that he looks bad, but that he looks like genderbent Sollux or smthn
I think
Me saying this while always failing at sketching Sollux lol in fact I have erased every sketch attempt I've ever made of her

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 11:21:17  #2945

Me, Googling because idk: "Fate franchise mages"
Google (because my school blocked off like 99% of all pictures on the internet): "Donkey (Shrek), take it or leave it"

Bruh the reason why this is funny is because I'm Googling to make sure Fate!Sunny isn't breaking like 7 mage dress codes xD

​-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 13:37:32  #2946

There comes a time where one will regret having no fashion sense

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 14:23:30  #2947

My mind just said (about GGaD!Galaxian)

"He attacc
He protecc
But most importantly
He regret"

SFIWEFJSDOIRJ

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 19:47:19  #2948

Hey, Sunny

Can I call you a femb--

He just left, lol
I think he thought I was going to ask him another stupid question. Fair enough.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 22:52:42  #2949

I feel obligated to state that I think I have made progress on Fate!Sunny's design (pretty big strides in fact, imo, though I'm still stuck because this is Sunny and his clothing is hard to design for me if it's not simplistic), but this might be one of those designs where I'll feel like an idiot in the future when I realize that present me thinks it's cool

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 22:54:55  #2950

GGaD!Sunny now (in I.Q.s): You're a guy and want to wear dresses??? Pretty sure that'd be weird as heck
GGaD!Sunny in the past: Solly, Solly! I borrowed [stole] one of your dresses! :3 I look better in it than you!!

I'm not sure whether GGaD!Sunny (past) is the same as Fate!Sunny. Yippee yippee thought ideas for free

Also my mind remembers something about a necklace or pendant or locket or something for F/DA!Sunny,,, gosh darn it memoryyyyyyy

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 23:15:49  #2951

Okay so I may or may not have sketched Sunny, noticed it's the wrong facial structure, but proceeded with it anyways, so it looks like Paymon or like Sunny and Sollux have an even older brother with Sunny's hairstyle and...yeah, that's it for now.
I probably should start drawing clothing earlier, but no~

The guy looks "frickin' tired" is how Archer would probably put it

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 23:18:20  #2952

Me, realizing I forgot his braid in all 6 design sketches: 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 23:20:55  #2953

I didn't actually count the number of design sketches. 
Most of them are titled either "idk" with today's date (or yesterday's) or "help", also with the same dates
The layers are also titled either "idk" or "help", except without the dates!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 23:29:28  #2954

Hey, a sketch piece not called "idk" or "help"! It's called "This Was Literally Made for the Braid" with the date instead (and a specification of which Sunny it is because we all know within a month I won't know, and we know even more that I won't look back at this sketch within a month, it'll be like 7 months later when I forget designs and want to torture myself for the giggles)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 23:31:03  #2955

Currently, there is no braid.

(*laughs because they think they're funny when in truth they aren't and probably should be talking about all this to themselves in some randomly made planning document that has nothing to do with Fate or GGaD*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 23:36:00  #2956

I like how every time I add an eyebrow when I draw Sunny's profile view how he looks immediately goes:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 23:39:16  #2957

I said that Aurora reminds me of Mad Dummy and ngl I kinda feel bad but I stand by it just because whenever Aurora gets angry I imagine it's exactly something like--

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 15, 2021 01:24:09  #2958

How is it possible to have a crisis over a braid

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 15, 2021 10:57:25  #2959

Okay yeah confirmed that in that one sketch, he looked too old
He looks most accurate in profile view lol wth
Also can I just say that his hair design "varies" I don't wanna try out 100 hairstyles--

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 15, 2021 12:52:45  #2960

This song ("The Faraway Places", or whatever I translate the title to each time lol) started off as a Galaxian theme song but I think it's more fitting for Hitan now

I hope it never becomes applicable for Rai lol that would mean the only active ship I have remaining has crashed and burned and I don't really want that
The video has English subs that are kinda self-explanatory as long as you know Hitan's character a little bit.
And yes, when I was younger I decided to ignore all romantic implications in the song for Galaxian, and now it's closer to the roots. Why not?
I don't like the way this is going.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 15, 2021 12:54:14  #2961

"Active ship" I say like I've ever written anything for them--
I've only drawn horrendous stuff for them and now I dare not even do that
What a life lol

They do have a theme song though. And a lot of notes.
Whee?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 15, 2021 12:58:08  #2962

Rai x Anima: (*exists*)
Me during every free moment of my existence: Is this relationship even healthy??? Like, is this healthy? Does it even exist? Does it exist healthily???

Sometimes I wonder why I even shipped them but then I realize
They started it
Lol that one redeeming quality of me is that I'm somewhat logical and don't just suddenly start shipping people who my mind decided to brand together due to irony purposes or whatever. So yeah Rai x Anima was not out of irony. They did it themselves
Hh was kinda impulsive though iirc. I think it was, uh. Well I can remember the entire process but I don't wanna. It wasn't that impulsive, in my defense. Moving on
Tensei x Krystine was kinda just. The vibes worked out. No regrets for those origins either

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 15, 2021 13:05:06  #2963

Tbh I just remember Hitan being really amused at Helen's sass in her intro thread
This dude falls easily and falls hard.
Over a long period of time, that is~
Slow-mo falling.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 15, 2021 22:42:43  #2964

HPA!Raez usually takes Wiley with him whenever he can when it comes to journeying
Wiley pretends he doesn't like going around lol but even in GGaD he's constantly going around so yeah this dude likes traveling (when he doesn't have to do other stuff related to science-y experiments and whatnot, ofc)
As such, both of them are much more used to traveling around no matter what method. In GGaD they have much less experience (Raez is very used to traveling via sea but Wiley,,, well (: )

The first time Raez took Wiley out Wiley looked at the crowd and did the anime closed-eye smile and made Raez cringe so hard lol (even though I think there weren't that many people looking at him, thankfully. You know when being blinding has its advantages?)
I concur with Raez. Closed-eyes-smiling Wiley is cringe
Btw that was 100% intentional on Wiley's part.

Sometimes Rai goes along with 'em too, but Raez considers him more like that one secret bodyguard lol. But usually he doesn't go along 'cause, uh, stuff.
Also Wiley can't travel sometimes, too. 
And notably, when Wiley travels for his reasons, Raez can't follow.

Honestly what if HPA!Rai stalks Raez and Wiley because he considers them a crackship lol
Raez: Why are you following us
Rai: To be the third wheel
Wiley: LOL
Raez, genuinely confused: what

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 15, 2021 23:54:41  #2965

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I said that Aurora reminds me of Mad Dummy and ngl I kinda feel bad but I stand by it just because whenever Aurora gets angry I imagine it's exactly something like--

-Galaxian-

She angy

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

September 15, 2021 23:56:00  #2966

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

"Active ship" I say like I've ever written anything for them--
I've only drawn horrendous stuff for them and now I dare not even do that
What a life lol

They do have a theme song though. And a lot of notes.
Whee?

-Galaxian-

What even makes a ship an active one?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

September 16, 2021 00:06:03  #2967

Imo, for a roleplay with a ship of two characters who are both "sentient" (as in can still act in ways that can be roleplayed, not meaning strictly alive) belonging to two different people--
-Both characters' creators are active and roleplay the two characters together, headcanon for them, plan for their future, etc. They probably talk about the two characters a lot and get excited when thinking about the ship
-> So private threads probably appear at least once in a while for those two characters, either for angst or fluff; there's probably fanart/writing for the characters from at least the two creators (unless one or both of them just don't draw/write), maybe from the rest of the RPing community too
- Even if the rest of the RPing community doesn't create works related to the ship, they probably at least know of it and acknowledge it as a romantic relationship rather than any other sort of relationship, like a friendship or like the two characters are siblings. This might not hold true for other roleplaying communities, I guess, or even in the GGaD community in the past from what I recall, but for the present those are the standards I hold for gauging the activity (or lack thereof) of GGaD RP ships.

In the post you quoted, I was talking about the ship with Rai and Anima, which obviously does not pertain to the requirements above (both characters belong to me). It's kinda a special case too since it's not like they're together atm. 
So for my personal standards, I consider a ship active (between two of my personal characters) if I still care to plan and headcanon for them. Considerably less strict as standards go, but you'd be surprised. (Or maybe not?)
Just so you know, it's pretty easy to make me care at the least, even if I can't do it well/properly/often. So, yeah.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 16, 2021 13:47:38  #2968

I keep thinking "I have sketched Sunny many times" and each time the Mamba has corrected "sketched" to "stabbed" fjsdiofjsdfoisdjfoisd

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 16, 2021 13:59:48  #2969

A little update on my interpretation of would-be F/DA OST lol
Apocrypha is fitting a lot better than I recall. I guess I just never really listened to the background music exclusively and didn't have a solid impression of what it was like.
Somehow the vibes seem a little wrong, though. Bold of me to be saying this for something that hasn't been written out at all I know lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 16, 2021 15:27:40  #2970

For some reason my mind is headcanoning the specific scenario of Sunny and Sollux existing in the real world and being stuck in two different countries while the pandemic is occurring
It headcanons that they Zoom once in a while and Sunny is awkward as heck. Sollux is also kinda awkward at first (because Sunny's awkwardness makes up for her lack thereof) but once she gets talking it's much better.
Mostly it's Sollux talking lol but if she asks him about something he's doing, he'll answer.
I imagine he's a student somewhere overseas lol, probably at a private school. 
I guess there are probably sections of time in the conversation where it's actually more balanced. Like, Sunny'll talk more, and Sollux will talk less than she was talking before. This probably only happens with select topics
In this hypothetical scenario Sunny still calls Sollux "Solly" lol cute

If Xenia and Paymon are still alive in this hypothetical real-world scenario (press X to doubt) Xenia probably pops in on Sollux's end and somehow takes over the talking as soon as she enters. xD
Paymon just lingers in the background like "I exist" mostly 'cause Xenia's doing all the talking for him xD the guys of the family aren't the best at controlling conversations I see
Xenia doesn't even talk about the usual mother things xD like "have you eaten yet?", "when do you usually go to bed?", "Remember to eat your vegetables!", or even pandemic-related stuff like "Stay safe!", "Remember to switch your mask when ___!" It's just other stuff xD. 
I reckon once Xenia leaves, Paymon does say hello to Sunny lol; and somehow my mind thinks there's that little bit at the start where he seems kinda shy.
Meanwhile Sollux there having to let her parents talk xD

Apparently typing this makes me very happy, since I'm supposed to be doing homework and my mom asked me "What are you smiling so happily about?"
Dead giveaway that I am in fact not doing homework lol
Ow ow my cheeks hurt xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera