GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2021 23:35:17  #6901

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

The inside of my nails smell like cotton candy lol 
Sweet end me

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 10, 2021 23:41:09  #6902

Tbh what does "Chad" even mean

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 10, 2021 23:49:54  #6903

Today while volunteering there was this one dude who poured out his past life troubles to me before figuring out that I, in fact, am not a extremely short and immature-sounding 20-year-old person who has 0 social skills
He asked me what I major in lol it took me a few seconds to figure out what that was implying
The funny thing is that this guy is a 24-year-old looking guy who's actually 19

Also it was 95 degrees Fahrenheit at 5 in the afternoon lol autumn my composition notebook

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 10, 2021 23:51:43  #6904

Anyways the experience was fun but kinda frightful in that the line was the longest in the entire event (full of people not wearing masks (: ) and also I didn't want to chop my fingers off or smthn (I did not chop my fingers off, dw)
I guess I'd do it again? I prefer popcorn though I think. It might be more boring but hey. I like not getting my fingers chopped off.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 10, 2021 23:56:27  #6905

For some reason if you're making their cotton candy while wearing a mask and sunglasses, kids aren't terrified of you, but if you're giving them temporary tattoos they look at you like you're Satan incarnate

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 11, 2021 00:02:17  #6906

Kids while staring at me giving them temporary tattoos: o-o (help mooommmm)
Kids while staring at me trying to make cotton candy without losing a finger or some: OwO

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 11, 2021 00:14:22  #6907

There was a kid who told me that the cotton candy was made out of sugar, so I agreed with "Yeah, it's pure sugar."
He said, "That's why I want it," and I said, "Understandable." Then, I added "have a great day" and he did not get the reference lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 11, 2021 12:37:58  #6908

(*in the tone of "24 Stab Wounds"*)

58 GUESTS ONLINE

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 11, 2021 16:18:25  #6909

Columbus Alter looks like sus
He's like...one of those sus men who look too young and "too okay-looking" and who would probably be suspected of murdering people and drinking their blood for immortality or something
Which, thinking about it, he does look kinda like Carmilla,,,,,,

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 11, 2021 16:56:50  #6910

I think I had more F/GO stuff I would maybe want to talk about, but I have homework (lol as usual) and so I haven't had any time to really play it.
I guess I like the lottery in the current event, maybe. It's a lot less stressful but still kinda stressful. I think I like dead weeks/months more than most. 
Events are fun only if one has the time to play 'em. 

I guess I can update what I remember?
I haven't summoned in a while. I don't have much to summon with nonetheless, though, because I haven't done any main quests or free quests or even...well, anything other than farming nodes outside of events. 3 per day at most, usually 1 or 2 though.
Anyways, I'm still on my SR luck streak. I can't even remember most of them, but the list is going: Tristan (Archer), Ashwatthama (Archer), Ibaraki-Douji (Lancer, summer version, x2), Medusa (Lancer), Thomas Edison (Caster), Martha (Rider), Nezha (Lancer)...that might be it? Idk. 
I have Salieri at like level 62 or something now, up from level 32. He's at his third ascension in terms of sprites because...idk, I don't know, it's so sinister? I think I might change his card art to his second ascension, though. And his first skill is leveled up a bit. I think I need to learn how to use him better, including which CEs to put on him. Anyways, he's just Salieri. MOZAARRTTTT. And most importantly, he's at NP 5, up from NP 2. Very cool. The Throne of Heroes knows the best for me, as I usually say.
I think I'm in ember hell or something. At least I am for the Lancer class, Saber class, Archer class...you know what, ember hell in general is the correct conclusion.
I haven't leveled Kingprotea in forever lol. Focused on Passionlip and Salieri (weird combo but it's okay). Hey look, the extra classes are the "I need to learn how to use you better" club. 
I also haven't leveled Altera in forever, lol. Focused on Bedivere instead. Haven't gotten very far lol. I think he's level 60-something. Altera's still level 78 or smthn. I think I'll be able to ascend her once she gets to level 80, though.
I have good CEs, as usual. I think I've got one for most every Servant, or at least I have enough to be able to give a good one for every Servant on a team. But leveling is kinda an issue, and I guess I don't really level what I need to level? Iirc the CEs I have most leveled are Divine Banquet and Heaven's Feel. Lol I know.
I did level William Tell a little bit, but right now it might be wiser to focus on Ashwatthama (who I might grail twice), especially since my support for Archers is better Buster-oriented atm. Better than the Lancers, though, who are either Buster-oriented or Arts-oriented or kinda weirdly in the middle (hello Bradamante). 
Oh yeah, I grailed Kagetora to level 85. I don't have any embers for her atm, though, because Romulus (who I decided to continue leveling to max), Ibaraki-Douji, and Nezha are taking them away for now. 
Martha is lucky 'cause she gets all the Rider class embers. She's level 68. Her NP is still unimpressive (even with an event damage booster) but I guess that's not her purpose to serve anyways. I put her with Ushi so Ushi can flex without the damage booster and deal 250K damage casually, who I still don't plan on Grailing. That's because I might get another single-target Rider, but if that other Rider is a Buster-oriented Rider then I might grail her anyways. Anyhow, I'm hoarding Grails despite Mash in the Saint Quartz Fragment trade place telling me not to. (:
Kotarou's mom Danzou is stuck where she is 'cause I can't ascend her. While I like her design and animations, she's not really good for anything other than casual quests. I kid you not, I can't even farm with her. But anyways I need to do her final ascension and can't. So wheeee.
The Casters need embers lol. Caster Gil's been stuck there, Asclepius is Asclepius, Paracelsus' skills need leveling, and...yep. 
Everyone's skills need leveling tbh BEDIVERE WHY DO YOU NEED VOID DUST LOL DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OSAKABEHIME ALREADY NEEDS :')
Also Changgong with phoenix feathers lol
Anyways it all cool, I love the peeps in my Chaldea a lot. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 11, 2021 17:01:31  #6911

Am I here talking on and on about F/GO to avoid the last assignment of English because it's about 9/11 and makes me cry? Yes I am
I think it's also compulsory of me to make a 9/11 post, and I really do want to, but at the same time certain similarities are hitting a little too close to home at the moment.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 11, 2021 17:52:13  #6912

Haha, it's official, CO's ozone levels are unhealthy by Environmental Protection Agency's standards lol 

Screw religion, I wanna know how environmentalists retain faith in humanity and the future

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 11, 2021 17:52:51  #6913

Also for some reason YouTube decided to play a horror theme as soon as I typed the latter part of that

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 11, 2021 19:36:47  #6914

I just got the Honey ad where a YouTuber reacts to another YouTuber making a Honey ad and honestly this is actually amusing

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 11, 2021 19:40:43  #6915

The part of the Honey ad where the YouTuber stops reacting to the other YouTuber in the Honey ad and instead just becomes a YouTuber being a YouTuber in a Honey ad is where the Honey ad gets boring

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 12, 2021 02:16:24  #6916

Text referencing Christianity in APUSH: (*exists*)
Me: So anyways I started snubbing

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 12, 2021 02:26:30  #6917

Anyways this one is saying how sinners are always on the cusp of dying because God is always there or whatever. 
There's this one part that mentions non-believers as part of the sinner group so
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hey it says "men" and I'm not a man but guess I'll die
For now though I annotate document nah I just read it. Annotating isn't fun at 1 A.M.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 12, 2021 02:42:31  #6918

Ashwatthama going at 220K damage with his NP at NP level 1.
I can hear Ushi challenging him lol uh-oh
Ushi, you can reach 500K on yours with only one Skadi, stop~

Enemies really like critting Caster Gil
He needs more humility I see.

Rn for farming the event I'm running two Gils (kid Gil and Archer Gil from Support) and Ash (idk I might call him that as a nickname,,, I can't tell his reactions lol he constantly sounds angry) and the last round is just 
"Enuma Elish, goodbye" after either one of their NPs
I think maybe I should put Kaleid on Kid Gil so I can decrease a turn or smthn, but then again Ashwatthama does need the NP gain,,, hmmm
Also this setup is incredibly fun. Just. Charisma and self-buffs from Ash. Like he cares about Charisma lol this man gets rolling on anger alone (pun intended btw ;D)
Watching him is kinda satisfying idk. Much poof from flames, much sound, much emotion. Generally if I'm having a bad day watching him smash a wheel (not the actual term I know) into anything and anyone is just kinda fulfilling

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 12, 2021 02:51:07  #6919

Btw, more updates
Bedi is maxed to level 70. Idk if I'll Grail since I don't really have the support (Osakabehime is there but she's so overworked lol) necessary to get his attack to max potential. Uh, idk. I think I'll leave him there until Altera is maxed, somehow.
Danzou got ascended and leveled to 70. I can't ascend her again. I accidentally lied about her being at almost final ascension earlier but now she's there so yee
Martha (Rider) is at 70. I can't ascend her without 3 more Claws of Chaos iirc. She has enough embers to go a few more levels anyways. The merits of being one of the only two Riders here lol. (As in the ones not in Second Archive. *glances at Astolfo* Man, they need to give you buffs.)
Salieri got to level 68 from level 66. Good for him, yay. (Mozart needs to be quarantined but he keeps coming--)
Maxed the HP of Ushi with silver Fous and the attack of Kagetora with silver Fous. Added some buffs here and there with Fous, such as to Ashwatthama, but I can't remember most of 'em. Iirc I put all the Assassin class Fous to Osakabehime (btw Martha Ruler's attack was maxed out before too, idk if I mentioned it)
Reset the sprites of Ash and Salieri to ones I prefer.
I decided to level Arash's NP and never use him. I'll just let him chill in my Chaldea. No farming work. Same goes with Charlotte Corday (who I already have NP5 of.) Yeee. They can chill. :D

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 12, 2021 12:21:17  #6920

Pro tip: If you need inspiration to hydrate, just watch a "duck drinks icy water" video, they make it seem very fun
Too bad if we sneeze into the water and make it spray everywhere we're not smiled towards smh
then again we don't have feathers, bills, and tails either

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 12, 2021 23:53:52  #6921

Thank you for the tip Galaxian, but I don't really need the inspiration to hydrate. I kinda like the taste of water...

...I sound extremely boring

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

September 12, 2021 23:55:12  #6922

Oh also yeah I also don't like the feeling of dehydration at all

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

September 13, 2021 00:13:03  #6923

I get it. So like, do you like the taste of all types of water? Personally I like bottled water, filtered water, and tap water, and I dislike boiled water. Ice water is cool too. Milk prevails over all imo though.
Dehydration sucks. It's worse than being hungry if you're outside tbh

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 13, 2021 00:24:12  #6924

Mmmm ice water

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 13, 2021 00:47:02  #6925

I like to think of this as an optimistic vs. pessimistic personality test

Thumbnail reminds me of myself when you guys give compliments/love/caring/sympathy

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 13, 2021 00:56:04  #6926

I read any word Echo writes that ends with a "p" as "simp"
Okay, maybe not any word. But I read "revamp" as "simp."
Yes, Galaxian, they would simp an RP

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 13, 2021 00:58:16  #6927

Idk Galaxian, you met me

Who says I wouldn't simp for an RP?

I am the Ultimate Simp, afterall

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 13, 2021 01:01:15  #6928

A huge black house spider just climbed onto my leg and lol 
Actually idk if it was a black house spider or a black widow because I swatted it off as soon as I felt it crawling
But anyways the important thing is that I was not bitten. Posting this in case I just can't feel one though. If I die...actually, I don't think you guys can do anything.
Anyhow, everything is good. That spider was humongous though I gotta say (for CO standards)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 13, 2021 01:05:35  #6929

@Echo - You would simp for an RP, but would you simp RP? :thonk:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 13, 2021 01:09:52  #6930