GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 22, 2021 19:47:59  #2761

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Maybe Ark? Can't think of anyone else atm other than maybe Lianhuan, though Lianhuan's the type who probably wouldn't show it. He's on the same vein as Rensa and Xuqiao, who technically are capable of mass destruction but don't do that

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 22, 2021 19:51:09  #2762

"who technically are capable of mass destruction but don't do that"
Lol I say this while knowing F/DA's Berserker exists

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 22, 2021 20:12:28  #2763

Lol the Clocktower mages don't say their birthdays (if they even remember) because if they do Lianhuan...always remembers
"ICE CREAM CAKE :DDDDDDDD"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 22, 2021 22:22:35  #2764

I drew Lianhuan like a few weeks ago and still I am not satisfied lol the dude needs a redesign or else I need to adjust my mentality when it comes to this specific opinion

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 22, 2021 23:37:56  #2765

Lol because of personal emotions I'm feeling atm, I'm imagining that Wiley would randomly text Raez (who doesn't have a phone in-RP canonically btw lol at least not yet because,,, water) "talk to me i lonely ):" and Raez would hike to the nearest place with internet to email "Okay"
Raez would know that Wiley would just be messing with him but he'd respond nonetheless lol. He might be weird but he is good friend.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 23, 2021 17:58:11  #2766

Wiley is repeating "Miracle" in my head, only he's saying it's like "Mi-rah-CLAY" fjdiorfsjofi no stop please jfsidorjfsdofs

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 24, 2021 02:01:58  #2767

I can imagine Raez and Wiley supposedly trying to cook something in the kitchen, and the outcome turns out as one of the following:
1) Wiley's good at putting stuff together so he does everything even though he's trying to tell Raez, "Ya won't screw up everything. Do you even trust me?? I know if something's about to explode, nothing'll explode" which isn't reassuring at all to Raez
2) Raez actually does do stuff from the very beginning, so he ends up doing all of it. Wiley watches like a proud mother hen at the side while commentating and making jokes. Probably the more fun option lol. Raez is pretty good at putting stuff together too, just less so than Wiles.

Funny how it still turns out to be like IRL, where someone does all the work

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 24, 2021 02:13:09  #2768

Gotta say though, other than them roasting each other I like Raez and Wiley the most when they're singing a duet or something of the sort. Or dancing together
I dunno I think it might be because I'm kinda a goofball myself (yeah I see you guys doubting) so I like it when it's just goofing off

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 24, 2021 02:29:20  #2769

Just read something I wrote in 2019 for school with Hitan, Xuqiao, Lianhuan, and Aeorius in it 
I didn't even remember this thing existed so you can imagine the cringe maybe (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 24, 2021 03:10:48  #2770

Tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be the day.
For what, you ask?
Well, you will see.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 24, 2021 10:02:38  #2771

I'm doing a sketch of Rai and focusing on coloring his skin before his hair, which would be fine, except he doesn't even have a sketch of hair rn, so it's bald Rai xD 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 24, 2021 18:00:19  #2772

Me: (*tries to reference a sketch*)
Also me: (*realizes it's not my computer*)
Me:

TIME TO REDO THE SKETCH BECAUSE WHAT IS DOING WORK AHAHAHA

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 24, 2021 20:14:56  #2773

I still need to talk about Minecraft on my homethread but anyways, I feel like learning how to make a custom skin on Minecraft is something obligatory I have to learn
Idk who I'd make first for the skin but anyways
Maybe I could also build Hitan a home :3 <3
And Wiley's labs lol maybe.

For some reason Wiley seems like someone to strip mine primarily even though he can use explosions lol weird
Also he just carries like 30 buckets of lava at all times

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 24, 2021 21:23:12  #2774

A little too tired to explain so I'll just quote Wiley on what he said to me like 10 minutes ago (btw for those waiting for me to respond to non-RP threads, sorry, I'll get on it later):
"Ey Galaxy, think that friend of yours who keeps mulling over what's wrong with their brain and stuff will become a neuroscientist? Seems like a way to put that curiosity into good use"

That actually made me stop and think because it's actually an interesting thought, lol. Echo as a neuroscientist? I don't usually see them in that lens but it's an interesting connection between an interest/curiosity and a career. Btw yes, I'm a failure of a friend, I don't know what careers my friends want to go in at this point lol. Please don't point it out; I'm pointing it out for you.
Back to the thought for a bit--mostly it formulated because Wiley is a scientist and I'm also going into a science-related field. I think that's why, anyways, lol.
Also I've been a science nerd for a day because I haven't been able to do science work yet so yeah my brain pulls opposites on me. Y'all know that.

Also today I found ammunition that Raez and Nagesh will definitely use to get me to get up and move lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 24, 2021 21:33:21  #2775

Lmao actually literally my mom earlier told me to think about maybe doing social work because of my interest in anthropology/humanity/sociology XD I never heard of a neuroscientist before lmao, sounds interesting tho

Also how did I immediately know this was about me- is that bad-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 25, 2021 12:59:29  #2776

It's not bad for me, since I try to make it clear who I'm talking about (so others don't start guessing lol why am I easily misunderstood :') )

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 25, 2021 13:00:19  #2777

Drawing Wiley and Raez is always fun because it always is funny or wholesome, but at the same time it never looks like Raez is looking at Wiley, so then it turns even funnier because it looks like Raez is just. Ignoring Wiley while smiling. Lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 25, 2021 13:02:10  #2778

Why does Wiley always look like he's flirting with someone
Can't he just smile normally???

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 25, 2021 13:02:56  #2779

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be the day.
For what, you ask?
Well, you will see.

-Galaxian-

Tomorrow ~ tomorrow ~ you're always ~ tomorrow ~ you're always a day awayyyyyy~

We'll get 'em at some point lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 25, 2021 13:07:39  #2780

I like how GGaD!Time is that one character whose actual design I, like, completely ignore my take is more handsome xP
jk xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 25, 2021 13:59:33  #2781

dsfjdifdsjfoijfiod why is it that I can never draw Rai smirking correctly and now I tried to make Raez look like he's smiling and instead he's just smirking in such a pompous way xD
Arrogant smirk, bastard's friend xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 25, 2021 18:58:41  #2782

Reminder to self to ask someone's someone about something
Still gonna be like 2 months 'til then, though.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 26, 2021 00:11:39  #2783

I have a weird interest in Satoko for a specific reason
lol

@Sunny -  (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 26, 2021 00:13:48  #2784

Oh my xD
I can't deny the appearance similarity lol

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

August 26, 2021 00:19:33  #2785

Some lyrics from the series for Sotsu and Gou are eerily fitting but then again ig I don't say that anime overall (like general patterns/cliches) has really influenced the way I think for no reason at all
Like for "Missing Promise" part of the lyrics are "I found myself breaking the smile I had wanted to protect" and lol while this technically (probably) applies for Satoko, so if it were truly ironic it would apply to Sollux, I found it very fitting for Sunny
I guess younger him wouldn't have thought of her smile as "something to protect" necessarily but by his nature he would've defended her happiness. Ironically, in the present, they fight and he makes her unhappy (or whatever can be used to describe her lol she doesn't really seem unhappy per se,,, I don't think I can explain this) so lol "breaking the smile he would have wished to protect"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 26, 2021 00:26:09  #2786

I feel like at one point some of you have been disturbed by how adamant I am about certain characters' relationships remaining constant throughout all worlds and probably got deterred by it or something
To specify, this is only the case for family and ships, though sometimes I would like for friendships to persist in AUs too if I care enough about the friendship I will
And yes, I also usually feel that I might be making someone uncomfortable with that; and yes, I just ignore self-reflection because yes.
But this attachment quality is actually something I don't want to change. So it's great, y'all get to keep being uncomfortable
Truly, a situation where you can provide constructive criticism (like "geez whiz Galaxian why are you so snobby and easily attached? Stop") and I won't take it

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 27, 2021 00:40:36  #2787

This quote is a varied one from one I found from the internet, so all credits due to whoever came up with it.

Wuhan: Why do the most special people always die first?
Qu Yong: If you are in a garden full of flowers, which ones do you pick?
Wuhan: The most beautiful ones.
Qu Yong, looking up at the sky: Exactly.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 28, 2021 02:30:00  #2788

My opinion of Fionn drops every time I see him (just out of default), so seeing this image was my opinion of him dropping as if it fell off a cliff while Wiley's opinion of him from this first impression skyrocketed
Rn I am daring Wiley to challenge my opinion (: 
He's not taking the bait though

(Btw I dunno if this is canon but the reason for my opinion dropping by default is from Fionn's face, not necessarily what he says. I do find what he says tends to help the reason though (: )

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 28, 2021 02:47:53  #2789

I wonder if Hitan being a math teacher would make any difference in his personality, 'cause personally I'm pretty ok at math but I've made a huge share of stupid mistakes in my math student career and I feel like he'd find them amusing. 
Maybe so amusing that he'd smile more? 
Students' stupid mistakes in math > trauma???
If so, Hitan's gonna get his teaching specialty switched. (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 28, 2021 02:52:05  #2790

Actually, that makes me think about just the general question of "How would Hitan be if he taught [*insert any field other than Language Arts here*]?" Personally I don't see certain fields being much of a difference but there are some that maybe could. Like I said, Math (for maybe a stupid reason)
Another example I can think of is P.E. Like, if Hitan were a Physical Education teacher, how'd that turn out? 
I mean, he technically could be, but that isn't something he's really confident in. Hitan's way of getting fit is Don't Get Killed. A good mantra, but not one to teach students
Anyways Iollan is interested. 
I want to say that I'll think about this but no I won't, it's almost 2 in the morning and I'm still doing math problems (*insert high-pitched and eerie laughter here*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera