HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2021 11:57:46  #1

Practice makes perfect!

(For context: I'm attempting to better rp Ark's personality. This is a practice thread for that purpose, and for any practice anyone else wants to get in. Feel free to throw in whomever you want.)

Ark is currently hunting down monsters. How do you know this? Well, there's a few signs. One, he's been absent for a while, Two, he's still technically a bounty hunter, and there's several wanted posters with striped yellow crescents stamped on them. 3, there's several small new craters around the sects. Currently, he's chasing after some sort of molten rock being in the cyber sect, and leaving behind fire in his wake. Literally, the thing is leaving behind a lot of fire. "GET OVER HERE!"

Last edited by ThreePunchAxel (August 19, 2021 11:58:14)

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

August 19, 2021 19:14:21  #2

Re: Practice makes perfect!

Silence is keeping up with Ark, but they aren't doing anything. They find this a bit amusing.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 22, 2021 06:51:22  #3

Re: Practice makes perfect!

Ark continues to chase the monster, all while throwing various spells at him. "Wait, I can fly." He thinks for a moment. "Ah well, it's more fun this way." 

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

Board footera