GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 16, 2021 23:33:22  #6661

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

THIRTY ONE GUESTS MY FRIENDS

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 16, 2021 23:34:32  #6662

I scared off 5 with just that post. Brilliant.

TWENTY SIX GUESTS MY FRIENDS

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 16, 2021 23:37:40  #6663

Wow I scared off 21 with that one. I have all the power. Fear me.

Ehehe so I actually came here to smh at my schedule but nvm I guess--

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 17, 2021 01:24:46  #6664

Me, learning that Changgong is voiced by a woman: wHaT

I mean technically I shouldn't be surprised but like??? Bruh

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 17, 2021 01:38:04  #6665

Nezha and Passionlip share the same VA,,, and Merlin and Proto-Arthur have the same VA too
Same for Edison and Angra Mainyu,,, lol
Robin Hood and Asterios? And Tristan and Kotomine Shirou? Bruh xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 17, 2021 03:11:38  #6666

Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to finish the event. Unless I have a death wish (and don't sleep)...which I don't, hopefully unsurprisingly. 
Goodbye, Hokusai (Saber). I do not regret only leveling you to level 70 and leveling Martha to lvl. 80 instead. The embers may have been wasted, but I enjoyed my time with you. Fare thee well.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 17, 2021 23:37:01  #6667

Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
Please don't call Changgong "Lanling." That's a place. He's not a place.
If you're gonna refer to him, call him Gao Changgong, or Changgong, or Lanling Wang, or Prince of Lanling. Call him the Prince if you want. I don't think he would mind that too much.
Don't call him Gao. That's his family name. If you're gonna omit his name, then add something like "Mr." in front so it's "Mr. Gao," which is honestly so weird and I dunno why you would do that

And if I'm calling someone by something they shouldn't be called, let me know too. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 17, 2021 23:40:33  #6668

I'll admit some things I hid in the past.
I was actually annoyed by Lianhuan being called "Lian" and mostly hid my annoyance with saying "xD" because I honestly didn't know what to say.
His name is Lianhuan, and his family name is Yuezheng. Ya wouldn't call him Yuezheng, just as you wouldn't call Xuqiao Yuezheng. 
And they're both from the Chinese sector. You wouldn't call them "Chinese sector." 

As an explanation, Xuqiao sometimes calls Lianhuan "Huanhuan" because that's a style of nicknaming for some Chinese names. It doesn't work for all. For instance, if you called me by a character of my Chinese name x2 I would cringe so badly
That being said, please don't call Changgong "Gonggong" or "Changchang," dear gods I have hives just thinking about it.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 17, 2021 23:44:07  #6669

TED Talk is over for now. Please don't take offense lol, I have some weird things that I'm more particular about, and Chinese naming is one of them. I'm not good at naming anyone in Chinese (or in any language), but since I'm fluent in it, I at least am pretty familiar with certain parts of the culture. I'm not accusing anyone of things like cultural appropriation or anything like that--I actually have found such claims pretty cringe because honestly I don't know anyone who'd just. Like, y'know, use a language with intention to offend--but it's good to be a little more honest about some things, I think.
Like I said before, if you speak another language and I make a name in it that's cringe as heck, then tell me and I will rush to correct it. Other similar situations, too--please let me know as soon as you can so we can both get spared the negative feelings (annoyance, cringe, embarrassment, etc.)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 17, 2021 23:47:59  #6670

And if anyone's wondering about the honesty thing, I can be honest about that too.
Well, yesterday there was drama on Discord that I saw, and. Well, I guess I reflected on it and am trying to take away some things before something of the sort happens to me. I don't want to experience that sort of thing and honestly I don't think I ever will here--btw you guys are so chill and thank you so much for that and many other things--but yeah, I guess it's a part of an improvement process in my eyes.
Probably am doing really badly at it, though.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 17, 2021 23:56:40  #6671

One of my teachers finally asked me if I like to read and write and I just started rambling like,,, my gods I knew my brain acts faster than reason can but geez

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 03:03:34  #6672

Mission to not cry failed, rip

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 03:49:06  #6673

I'm doing the Big Chance quest (as I said, I can't finish the event so might as well get more QP. Need to get the trades too)
fdjfsdofjdfio it's late hhhhhh this is why I hate these time limits.
Anyways I feel kinda like this is revenge on Merlin for not answering my summons or smthn, even though I didn't intend it that way. That's because I had to eliminate the two Sabers before getting to him ahaha
Thank you Summer Jeanne btw (relying almost entirely on her NP and Mash's lol)

Right now it's a contest to see who can stall longer
It's been 42 turns but Merlin, you do realize I'm drawing while waiting for animations to end, right? Time means almost nothing to me. Or at least, I can't get bored
Rn Martha is using her NP so the end is coming soon

Merlin keeps using Hero Creation on himself lol
Anyways, he's at 17K health now, and Martha has two Buster cards ready. Goodbye Merlin

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 03:51:01  #6674

43 turns
Merlin oughta do better than that smh
Anyways now I just gotta...get ready for bed while finishing some trades ig. I can also do it later iirc, as long as the shop doesn't close I should be fine

The worst thing is there are things I want to say but I have no idea what my mind wants to say so. Yay.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 03:53:10  #6675

Okay, so some cues for later me
-Art
-Classes
-Schedules
-Minecraft
-Smiles?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 13:02:55  #6676

Does anyone else have the problem of talking with people who say you said things you didn't say, and it wouldn't be a problem if not for the fact you can't remember what you said either?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 18:30:12  #6677

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

-Art
-Classes
-Schedules
-Minecraft
-Smiles?

-Galaxian-

Thank you, 3 A.M. me. 
Slightly related to the cues, but I cleaned my desk area and I am very satisfied. I'm organized when I want lol
I also designed like 8 notebook covers to avoid work but we don't talk about the motive (: 
I like all of them for once, lol. I think I improved. Last time I designed notebook covers was in middle school and they sucked if you've ever seen my art from that time (letter proportions are better than art proportions but still lol they're very much related)

My teachers are making us turn on our cameras so I guess they can watch me slurp milk and fidget in my seat for the entire time lol
Also I lean in my chair. Forwards. It'll be less ugly if I tip over I think
I've been leaning like this for years though so I should be fine for most of the time

School habit mandates that I must have 20 tabs open at one time at least, and half of them must be YouTube playlists I am waiting to play even though technically I don't have to wait

Why is there so much I want to say lol. Gimme a moment.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 18:43:53  #6678

Every week, either Tuesday or Wednesday will suck. Like, it'll suck. Literally all of my important classes will be clustered for virtual classes that day and I'll have to endure basically a school day of sitting in front of my computer, trying to pay attention and get meals in. It's the first week, which means no in-class work, but it's already sucked so far. I passed out after yesterday's VCs and the one easy class will likely be transferred into it after this week, so I guess one day of each week will be me suffering for half of it and then passing out afterwards
My extrovert side pops out in virtual classes and then my introvert side takes the reins once the classes conclude. I wish it were more of a mix, really.

Speaking of schedules, I need it changed, but the counselors are being flooded with requests or something. It's okay, I understand, but I'm still anxious because I don't want an F in my grade because someone else is busy. That would suck a lot. (If the counselors don't respond before Monday, dropping a course, even for a higher level version of it [which is what I'm doing], will result in an F on the transcript.)

My teachers are all nice and they seem to like me, so that's good. I can't remember names lol but I can remember faces. Just as usual.
I'm going to school tomorrow (in-person) but won't be able to after that. So Thursdays are maybe more relaxing? I don't know. Probably not, due to work.

I think my school just blocked off YouTube comments lol. Weird that they'd block FANDOM and Wikia first.
I can still sign in to Wikia, though. Not FANDOM, oof. But GGaD's the important one even though I moderate YS. I guess I'll have to remember to pop in to YS once in a while to fulfill staff obligations

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 22:29:41  #6679

Wow I really did just stop talking there huh

Another cue: 
-Kiritsugu Emiya Alter, but not really

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 22:44:58  #6680

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

-Art
-Minecraft
-Smiles?
-Kiritsugu Emiya (Assassin Alter) but also not really

Okay, gonna need to update the list. I didn't actually say that all in the same post.
About art. My mind loves to make sketch ideas that I won't finish.
So anyways I have 4 WIPs and they're either all gonna be shown or none of them will be shown. Depends on when I can work on them again, since if too long of a time passes and/or I have no motivation for finishing them, all of them will look gross. And I think I might've gotten more particular about that as time passes.
I probably should try to not make it 5 or 6 or 10 or 12

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 22:45:50  #6681

I hope the F/GO event has ended so that I can just login and play like one round if I want

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 22:49:24  #6682

I don't know what to do for future events. I think my mind wouldn't let me skip them outright but then again that'd mean just,,, wasting a bunch of embers at least on welfare Servants that I most likely would not get permanently (and not to mention, Master Missions can center around events too iirc)
So hopefully the next event I can participate in is in next summer. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 22:52:17  #6683

Art inspiration, hecking go away, you're like a fake friend who's never around when I need you and come only when you feel like it

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 18, 2021 22:52:24  #6684

I think the next event (according to JP schedule) doesn't have a welfare and it's not as grindy, so you might be able to play it maybe? Iirc it has something like challenge quests I think.

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

August 18, 2021 23:27:32  #6685

Sounds like "can't" lol.
Well, at least the price isn't as high. Hope it's next summer lmiao

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 20, 2021 18:12:58  #6686

I have 96 assignments for Calc this week
"The first week will have light workload" my--

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 20, 2021 23:42:45  #6687

Teacher: Describe your family
Me: (*starts speaking philosophy for some reason*)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 21, 2021 00:37:56  #6688

I never really say it often enough when people here let me (and others here ofc) know that they'll be inactive. To me it's proof that they care about others caring about them. 
I used to be a lot more hurt when others didn't tell me (when I was in active contact with them and they just disappeared; not for when we weren't familiar at all ofc lol) but now it's a little better. I still feel that little bit of indignance prick up, but mostly I feel apathetic. I of course prefer now, because feeling hurt sucks when it's obvious that others wouldn't care about you being hurt from their actions, so it's more practical how it is now, but I can also be afraid sometimes of that apathy. I can't really explain why, but I guess in some ways I prefer being more open and emotional in ways like those.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 21, 2021 00:56:38  #6689

I like how my only impression of "League of Legends" is: Its ads suck
My mom hates them too xD because suddenly it's like volume UP

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红