GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2021 00:01:26  #2701

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Trying to figure out if I want to show or tell something
Telling is winning atm because I suck at showing lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 15, 2021 02:26:23  #2702

Gonna get a sad, pathetic post over with first. So here. Try skipping it; I'd advise it, actually.

I just realized that Hh as a ship officially ended on Chinese Valentine's Day.
Ahahaha. 
I'm actually about to cry IRL, lol. Ahaha. I am in pain.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 15, 2021 20:50:46  #2703

The Alternate thread got me realizing that Wiley would definitely name his router/Wifi something ridiculous
"Password is open-sesame!" "stop mooching" and other names that I can't list because I'm not Wiley and as such cannot think of them

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 15, 2021 20:56:23  #2704

I am trying to finish something before school starts but my inspiration for it is like (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 15, 2021 21:00:05  #2705

Btw a sketch of Wiley got hit by my mom's "Is that a girl? (*skeptical look because she always guesses the gender of my characters wrong in terms of physical appearance*) She's a girl, right?"
I laughed very hard
Wiley is actually very amused. Too bad I can't use this as ammunition lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2021 00:07:19  #2706

There is progress
But, at what cost? :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2021 01:30:38  #2707

I just read "progress" as "penguins"
Anyways yay, as soon as Wiley doesn't wear white I have no idea what colors he wears. :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2021 23:11:57  #2708

Sometimes I wish that this place could be more like an actual fandom--listen, let me finish, no I don't want cursed ships here, my mind generates a few of them twice per year or so and that's more than enough for me--so that I can know which characters others don't like and what they don't like about them, and so then, maybe I can see how I'm doing.
'Cause believe me, most of my characters have traits and such qualities that I know would not go very well in others' interpretations. And honestly it'd make me happy that those qualities were being conveyed.
Then again, I'm sure part of me would definitely be offended. Petty 'ol me, though, being petty 'ol me.
I'm not sure if the meaning of what I'm saying is clear enough. Like you know, some characters aren't bad morally, and they probably have tragic backstory, but you just don't like them because they're...dumb, maybe think in a way you can't fathom/think is completely unreasonable, stuff like that? Usually for me, it comes down to logic, but there are definitely examples.
Take...hmm. Well, I guess the clearest example for me in seeing that for my characters would be Sunny. Technically it's not his fault for not having no soul and having no parents, but still the way he treats others makes me dislike him the sheer majority of the time. And honestly I can't see most anyone (IRL or in GGaD) liking GGaD him for anything other than his looks.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2021 23:18:40  #2709

I have a theme song shared between Akuma and Kaori now and I feel like it's so :D much :D fun :D to figure out whose part is where :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 00:18:05  #2710

Raez: Wiles, could you tell me what's 5+8+1+4+9+2
Wiley, knowing full well what he's sprouting is baloney (TM): 30
Raez: Okay, 30
Wiley: 
Raez: No wait. Rai--

Rai is definitely smirking through the entirety of that exchange lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 08:50:22  #2711

Wait so what part about Fandoms would make it better?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

August 17, 2021 09:13:47  #2712

Not FANDOM, the fandom lol as in referring to GGaD like it's a series with a fandom. Kinda intended to be a joke since this is barely a fandom I think. Maybe it would fit the definition some but it just feels weird.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 22:51:17  #2713

I'm really glad that I already submitted some edits on Hitan's page, 'cause my school leapt on blocking FANDOM
Guess they don't want me calling Hitan "foolish" either huh

Seriously though. The guy needs a personality update. C'mon, school. 
At least lemme update the relationships--

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 22:52:40  #2714

Of course maybe intelligence isn't supposed to be in the personality section of forms, but listen, it's too tempting. All my characters are dumb in some way no matter what and there is no way I'm not pointing that out for the world to see

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 22:55:55  #2715

Other pages I plan on restoring:
-Rai's
-Wiley's
-Raez's
-Akuma's
-Honestly dunno who else atm. Wow my active characters ring has shrunk (btw that's a lie. It's actually grown. I don't really branch out ig lol)

Maybe Xuqiao's, but I think he's more of a writing character until the CD plot starts again, if it ever does. (Reminder: It's so not because he's involved in it but because a plot point would lead to him and other characters in the sector)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 23:00:30  #2716

For some reason I've really been tempted to call Raez "Uncle" the past few days
Uncle Spaghetti 
Uncle Spaghetti n' Meatballs

I think maybe I've been drawing Wiley too much

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 23:02:42  #2717

I mean Fate Wiley. Combined with the Uncle Mongrel thing Caster Gil plz don't kill me Wiley's habit of calling Raez food names and the joke of kids calling people Uncle and Aunt are fusing together

I don't even know what I'd call Raez if Wiley's habit weren't fused in there.

He's telling me that he prefers to be called Dad or Brother okay lol Eas.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 23:02:57  #2718

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I think maybe I've been drawing Wiley too much

-Galaxian-

Wiley is becoming a big influence, I see

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 17, 2021 23:07:41  #2719

Fun fact about Wiley: If you're standing outside his lab and he's shouting at you and sounding goofy, that's how he seems. But in actuality while in his labs doing experiments, he's very serious and doesn't goof around. Basically, he might sound like he's creating world-class public hazards, but actually it probably is pretty safe at the moment. (Actually entering, which he counts as trespassing, is a different story.) 
Essentially if he's shouting at you he's trying to deter you and make you leave. Honestly it's for the better though so you probably should because, like I said, actually entering is a different story

Why did I think of this? I'm signing a lab safety contract.

Btw Rai's kitchens do not count as labs, so don't try to pull this mindset when he's in kitchens doing who-knows-what because he's actually being crazy while in there
And btw even in labs, he might not actually be doing experiments, so he might actually be being legitimately insane while in there as well, and you won't know if he's actually doing an experiment.
Just...don't. Ig.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 23:09:59  #2720

Consider: Wiley acts like a mad scientist so the experiments he does doesn't hurt others. He makes them feel weirded out or even scared of him so he doesn't actually hurt them.

Just kidding, mostly.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 23:10:12  #2721

Wiley is such an interesting character tbh xD
I mean the stuff you post about him is interesting 👀

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

August 17, 2021 23:11:21  #2722

He's actually pretty organized tbh, his labs have all sorts of stuff, both that can be touched and that can't, and that can be inhaled and can't be inhaled, etc., and he knows where everything is

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 23:16:43  #2723

I kinda admire Wiley because there can be stuff that triggers him and he literally will not act like he cares, and tbh he probably doesn't care that much because...well, for Wiley, he doesn't see the need to care that much. He cares a bit and probably would do something crazy because of that--he's the type to push someone out of the way of an incoming car after having thought about it--but most of the time he's just (: . 
It's ironic because the above implies that he'd save someone from their own stupid mistakes, when I doubt most anyone thinks of him as that type of person.
There are different variations of chill and that's the type of chill I had Wiley personify, I guess. Someone who cares but has it seem vague because...well, that's the way he works.
Still can't write/POV him correctly though

Meanwhile, me acting like I've never interacted socially with anyone when I get triggered. In my defense, I actually am aware of it at the moment, though. Could be a lot worse. 
Wiley usually laughs at me when I'm feeling like that because he just can't understand me. 

Btw I did lineart for him but it feels like my coloring style did a nosedive off a cliff so idk, probably have to redo when I have time (haha school saying the first week will be eAsY and then giving us like 5 video assignments to do. Did I mention that I hate making videos? Well, now you know).

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 23:20:43  #2724

I don't know if others would imagine kindergarten Wiley being the type to run with scissors, but he's actually not. He was actually the kind to immediately get away from kids who did that and probably felt a little disdain towards how stupid that was of them. He also probably did not feel bad when one of those kids nearly impaled themselves with a pair of scissors. 
Okay, in the present? If you run with a pair of scissors? He's gonna still be like that. He's gonna get away and watch your end come while he whistles a very happy song.
Please don't run with scissors. 

Wiley was definitely the type to run in the halls though. If you got headbutted by him in the stomach, then you got headbutted by him in the stomach. And if he bounced off you and into a wall, then he'd accept that too. But yes.

I relate a little too much with 5-year-old Wiley lol uh-oh.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 23:27:45  #2725

5-year-old Wiley would probably be a little unrecognizable, I think. I'm speaking from personal experience, but he was the type who seemed very shy. He's not really shy, btw; he is very introverted, though of course he doesn't act like such. Anyways, it's not like he's always rowdy. He just...uh, well, he's sometimes rowdy when he wants to be, and that impression tends to stick more.
Anyways, 5-year-old him was the type to not have friends (speaking in HPA terms) because he was weird and really socially awkward (in a way that wasn't so noticeable, but still there nonetheless). He was fine with solitude, though, and spent most of his time doing his own things. Hasn't changed much since then. But anyways, if something interested him, he could turn into a real chatterbox. And if another kid happened to catch his attention by talking to him, he'd definitely be a chatter and wouldn't stop even if told to stop. 
Wiley's not really that much of a rulebreaker. I mean, he's True Neutral, not Chaotic Neutral. He goes by the rules when he sees them fit and breaks them just as quickly when he thinks they don't work again. He respects his teachers by default (he wouldn't insult them; as in I.Q.s, the most he does is break their rules when he wants to break them and joke even when teachers are reprimanding him) but he does respect them to different degrees, depending on what type of people they are, not just because they're his teachers. In general, he uses his own judgment, which I guess is pretty relatable and sort of admirable if you think of it from certain angles.

And yes, he would read through the entire textbook while others are reading aloud from a certain section, and so when he's called he fumbles with his book and the teacher might think he's not listening--but in actuality he was just reading something else way past. Guilty, btw.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 23:30:40  #2726

Wiley's that guy in Science who you think probably could help you when you don't know exactly what you need to do, but because he has those Wiley Vibes, you probably end up not asking him and getting something accidentally burnt or something.
I mean, thinking about it...I think that's accurate for me at least. Then again, I have the awful habit of hating to ask others for help, especially if they're not a certain type of person.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2021 23:32:03  #2727

Young Raez in a science lab, not knowing the dangers of broken glass because he never was taught that by anyone:
Young Wiley, watching him, deciding whether to just correct Raez's actions or continue pondering whether the other is an idiot:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 18, 2021 00:37:19  #2728

Don't ask me how Raez and Wiley actually got to be friends in HPA btw, I don't think I know for sure
But even more so, don't ask me how they would act if they met each other when they were both 5 or so because I know even less

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 18, 2021 01:17:41  #2729

I tried imagining Wiley with someone watching a lovely sunset and somehow I just can't.
I asked him about it and he laughed, so I guess he's not the sunset date sorta guy?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 18, 2021 07:48:14  #2730

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Not FANDOM, the fandom lol as in referring to GGaD like it's a series with a fandom. Kinda intended to be a joke since this is barely a fandom I think. Maybe it would fit the definition some but it just feels weird.

-Galaxian-

But if it was more like a fandom, what do you think it could be more like?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

Board footera