GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2021 11:11:12  #6631

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I keep forgetting to say this, but good luck to everyone resuming public schooling! :D Hope you have a great school year!

-Galaxian-

You too!! :D

Autumn (she/her)
I do promise I check up on this place occasionally

August 12, 2021 12:55:15  #6632

People chopped down the dead tree out back.
It's fine, but the dead tree was actually providing some shade. Now it's gone.

It's going to be 100 degrees at night~

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 12, 2021 15:51:02  #6633

I can perfectly imitate the Chinese version of Hatsune Miku :3
(At least for one song lol)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 12, 2021 16:20:14  #6634

owo

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 13, 2021 00:23:48  #6635

OwO so apparently they're remaking the Yuehong Arc for Huyao Xiao Hongniang
I'm excited. It's coming out the 14th but I'm definitely gonna need to wait to see it.
Also looking forward (kind of) to the real-person version, and the donghua for Chuanyue Xiyuan 3000 Hou ofc
And also the next season of Kimetsu no Yaiba (despite not finishing the first season yet,,, lol)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 13, 2021 01:07:58  #6636

You know when you read old messages in old conversations with someone, and they (as in the messages, not the person) were so nice, and that angsts you.
It's not their fault, it's our fault. Can't blame me for being a lil angsty about it, though, right? I mean, I would've liked for it to go on.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 13, 2021 01:42:15  #6637

Looking at special chapters of CYXY3000H that I never saw
Luo Rongchuan with beach wear lol I did not know I would like to see this but he looks cute in the older versions lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 13, 2021 01:53:42  #6638

Interesting.
There's a special series of chapters where

Windsky and Yaoyao are in a simulated video game, apparently 2 years before they actually met.
Idk if it's canon (it might be, probably is tbh) but lol I can't decide if this is tacky or cute
Anyways in it, Li is the creator of the game, and he says: "You have obtained what you wanted, but do you know that this will ultimately destroy you?"
Hmmm, interesting.
His hair is down and he's wearing a long robe lol
Anyways at the end it asks the reader to interpret what the "game" actually is.
Interesting.
Doesn't seem like Sky remembers any of it, though.
Honestly idk if that was Li or Alexander, but it's closer to past Alexander
More stuff for me to mull over lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 13, 2021 02:04:38  #6639

There's another one where

Jifeng Zhiyin and Ji Lianmei switch bodies
Love it just because Yaoyao roasts Lianmei in it (*ignores a dirty joke in the meantime, bruh*)
Lianmei isn't hiding how nasty she is at all even in front of Windsky, which seems a lil off. 
Li wears glasses for no reason other than to switch a look, and that gives me Siegfried vibes (from F/GO). He also ignores Lianmei for the most part, which is in-character, I believe. Doesn't fulfill the full interest I have in how they interact though
This chapter is definitely just for comedic purposes. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 13, 2021 03:00:50  #6640

While others discover things about themselves, I'm busy recalling mountains of evidence every day that the guy I have half of my genome from has Narcissistic Personality Disorder

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 14, 2021 00:14:59  #6641

Wow what's up with famous people my mom and I comment about being accused of misconduct (as a light way of putting it) drama
That one guy I said "at least is kind of facially proportioned correctly" the other day is being charged for...well. Very serious stuff. Stuff that could get him life imprisonment if convicted.
I think my mom was nervous that I wouldn't understand or would be sympathetic or something but nope lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 14, 2021 00:35:37  #6642

I stole a yogurt stick from the fridge, and not half a minute after I did my mom started singing (when I thought she'd already fallen asleep)
"oH nO" moment xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 14, 2021 02:05:26  #6643

Lol I actually thought Costco had a good coupon that I missed, but turns out it's only for when you spend $500
Who spends??? $500??? At a Costco?????

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 14, 2021 02:26:21  #6644

My school district is ordering masks, only for K-6 though. 

Or we could, y'know, just see that what seems like a majority of kids here actually drop intelligence points as they grow up for some reason, so we could instill mask mandates for everyone. Because, like you said in the email, transmission levels heighten when there aren't high levels of mask wearing, and--voila!! Kids in the higher levels also don't wear masks because they think it's no biggie. And like you said, this means there's a risk of endangering students' family and friends in turn, especially those with underlying health problems that could be made worse by getting infected--and how you mentioned that if there are high levels of infected students/faculty, that would interfere with in-person learning, which is the better option for mental and physical health for students.
Or we couldn't! Like you're doing. Or not, I guess, doing, to be more precise.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 15, 2021 00:12:40  #6645

School is starting very soon and I don't even know the actual time for the first class

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 15, 2021 02:31:28  #6646

This is slightly late, but happy Night of Sevens! It's like Chinese Valentine's Day, and it celebrates the day where two lovers, an immortal and a cowherder, are able to reunite for one day in an entire year. I wish all couples sincere happiness and truth for their eternity, and I hope that those who wish for a romantic relationship are able to find their right, special someone.

兩情若是久長時,又豈在朝朝暮暮。
If two people genuinely love each other,
Then certainly that love does not only exist when they are in each other's presence every day.

And on that note, I wish happiness to the healthy couples in fictional works I have seen and will see as well! 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 15, 2021 20:25:58  #6647

Earlier today in the morning, the news said that it was estimated that the Taliban would take control of the capital "within one month."
As usual, America gives too much time
Look! It happened within 24 hours!

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 15, 2021 21:13:59  #6648

I feel like Echo should've joined F/GO earlier and got Passionlip or something. I don't know if they'd like her design but I feel like there are some themes discussed in her profile that they would relate to, and honestly I don't remember them hating any Servants lol (btw, they should. Medb, Fergus...haha *cough cough*)
Anyways, I admire Passionlip. She's someone who works for self-betterment and she's learning to accept her own body as it is, and I guess those are themes that I think Echo would appreciate just as much as me, if not more lol
Ofc, like with most F/GO characters, there are more iffy parts to her character, but I guess that's how characters usually work? Maybe. I hate certain forms of fanservice, for many reasons.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 15, 2021 21:18:51  #6649

I just realized, Specter asked me if I have Parvati
Technically I do. She's in Passionlip. Lol.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 15, 2021 22:04:44  #6650

Every time I see a comment saying something like "I wish Bai Yuechu didn't exist; Dongfang Yuechu is just so much better in all ways," I count to 5 and try not to get triggered.
It shouldn't be as big of a deal as I interpret it each time, but it is. Why? Because that's the exact type of flawed thinking that the series is trying to show.
Dongfang Yuechu may be better--more intelligent, more talented in magic, more handsome, more cute, etc. He might be more selfless, and maybe his relationship with Honghong is the one that more would prefer. But saying that Bai Yuechu's existence is invalid just because he's not as good as his predecessor? That's screwed up, period. 
And that's the flawed thinking that the author (Xiaoxin) is trying to point out in the series. Everyone wants Dongfang Yuechu and Tushan Honghong back. And those who will be sacrificed in their place, if that goal is fulfilled as it always has been, will be Bai Yuechu and Tushan Susu.

It's okay to like Dongfang Yuechu (and the ship Yuehong) better than Bai Yuechu (and the ship Baisu), but don't say that Bai Yuechu shouldn't exist. It's not like he chose not to be a proper reincarnation of Dongfang Yuechu. It's not like he doesn't want the best for Susu and it's not like he doesn't work hard. Most of all, it's not like he doesn't deserve a life of his own. So--to those who do say things like that--shush.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 15, 2021 22:15:11  #6651

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I feel like Echo should've joined F/GO earlier and got Passionlip or something. I don't know if they'd like her design but I feel like there are some themes discussed in her profile that they would relate to, and honestly I don't remember them hating any Servants lol (btw, they should. Medb, Fergus...haha *cough cough*)
Anyways, I admire Passionlip. She's someone who works for self-betterment and she's learning to accept her own body as it is, and I guess those are themes that I think Echo would appreciate just as much as me, if not more lol
Ofc, like with most F/GO characters, there are more iffy parts to her character, but I guess that's how characters usually work? Maybe. I hate certain forms of fanservice, for many reasons.

-Galaxian-

owo

I looked up her design, she's pretty. Her back must hurt a lot tho

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 15, 2021 23:12:43  #6652

Everyone's pretty to you lol
I think Servants don't have those problems, unless they have medical conditions being famous in their history (e.g. poor Okita with her tuberculosis) 
I mean,,, like look at Minamoto no Raikou and uhhh. Honestly I don't even want to reference characters

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 16, 2021 00:26:24  #6653

I will wait for the day I can watch the Night of Sevens Festival special from Huyao Xiao Hongniang <3
The art style definitely changed and I think that it's a given that the original will be better, but honestly it's a special. A two-hour one. I think we HYXHN fans should be grateful that we have one at all lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 16, 2021 00:54:43  #6654

Servants who die in the main Fate series: No...I still haven't fulfilled my dream...this can't be over...nghhh...
Servants who get defeated in F/GO: Oh nooo...you got me...(*sways to the ground like it's a joke*)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 16, 2021 12:17:58  #6655

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 16, 2021 17:53:50  #6656

Sometimes I feel bad for wanting to laugh
Like, the karma is lowkey hilarious. But on the other hand, someone's critically ill and in a hospital,,, 
My compromise instead is that I can laugh a little now, wish for his recovery, and especially wish that he gets past whatever excuses he was using to connect his religion and COVID-19 misinformation, then that he gets the shot and actually uses his authority to help save lives. And if he gets out of the hospital but doesn't change his ways? Then screw him ig. 
I still love the F/GO advertising for safety pandemic behavior btw lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 16, 2021 18:40:19  #6657

Eyyyy! The air pollution where I live in proximity to where Specter is approximately!! An accomplishment!

This is a joke. It topped where Specter is way before because it's wildfire season and apparently people are driving a lot (in their fossil fuel running cars), coupled with a bunch of hot sunny days and--(*vaguely gestures*) tropospheric ozone
I have PE this semester lol I hope my neighbors are ready because I'm not going out to ultraviolet radiation lvl.8-10 and the world's top 10 worst air quality in terms of cities

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 16, 2021 19:01:32  #6658

I had 5 hours of sleep and my only thought atm is "The only good thing I can think of from being a believer of God is that you can tell people 'You need Jesus,' which is honestly super funny"
I probably can think of more good things if I try, but I don't want to. This opinion, even if extremely biased, is also humoring me immensely so haha hahaha

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 16, 2021 19:37:10  #6659

Lesson of the Day: It's not good to only do things when you need to. Don't be like that, kids

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

August 16, 2021 19:56:49  #6660

Lol so I was carrying a bleach bottle upstairs when I noticed it had a hole. From the heat
Bruh bleach bottles are very thick, you know?
Anyways the bleach leaked onto me and now my skin feels like it's set on fire. Yay

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera