GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2021 17:22:20  #2521

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Okay, of course, I'm still not patient enough to just keep the ideas in my head for a next POV, I need to write them down. But hey, at least I'm willing to wait to adjust, yeah?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 18, 2021 17:28:14  #2522

Okay, but I'm pretty sure I've been unable to sleep until 5 A.M. because of Hitan, which is not okie-dokie.
C'mon, man, gimme a break, a'right? I've been focusing on your plot for once. No need to hold me accountable keep me up for it.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 19, 2021 03:16:51  #2523

Ngl, Hitan do be giving some Asterlope in a certain thread.
Btw, uh, don't mind me. I'm just...reading Hh threads and fanboying, yeah. 
Also, now that Spec and Echo both went to bed (which is the wise choice) I can only talk about it here xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 19, 2021 03:17:46  #2524

"Helen, everyone is different. Just because they're different, though, doesn't mean that they're bad, or failed attempts at being you, or anything like that. The people who picked on us when we were younger were personifications of that disrespect. They thought having wings was bad, because they didn't have wings, and still don't."

PREACHY.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 19, 2021 03:34:42  #2525

Oh my gods Rai was a bastard, and he WASN'T OOC

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 19, 2021 03:58:35  #2526

Alright, so what I need to do tomorrow:
-Plan
-Read threads
-Plan more
-Write
-Write. Please.
-Finish art (hopefully)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 19, 2021 04:11:16  #2527

-Oh yeah. Visit the archive for Hitan's personality, please. Might need tweaking on either side.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 19, 2021 20:20:29  #2528

Just want to note that prophecies are fun, and also, Hitan's way of speaking isn't very accurate in older threads. But he's not too OOC when it comes to how he acts.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 19, 2021 23:27:53  #2529

Okay, Akuma was hecking OOC though
I think starting off I wanted them to be more easily annoyed but every time it felt wrong so yeah.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 19, 2021 23:30:36  #2530

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Alright, so what I need to do tomorrow:
-Plan
-Read threads
-Plan more
-Write
-Write. Please.
-Finish art (hopefully)

-Galaxian-

Lol so I've been able to do none of these today except reading threads
The message walls are so hard to scroll through and my mom closed the tab on accident so :')
I can't find the thread I'm looking for sdfjisdfjodsf

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 20, 2021 00:05:02  #2531

Ah yeah I forgot about the reading detail for Rai. Noting it here.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 20, 2021 00:11:22  #2532

Okay yeah, reminder that Hitan's wings don't regenerate naturally. This is also a fact Akuma very much took advantage of around 7 years back.
Unfortunately, this fact is not consistent with Akuma. Akuma has regeneration on their wings.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 20, 2021 00:16:51  #2533

I only just figured out that my YouTube no longer showing the number of dislikes is, like, actually a thing.
For some reason, Wiley finds this hilarious.
I think it has to do with the argument that YouTube should in fact not do that because of technical support scams usually being obvious with the number of dislikes on them.
Also I think he's laughing because I'm dumb, which is...fair.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 20, 2021 00:18:43  #2534

Any character: (*lacks some sort of figure in their life*)
Plots (RP/story): HAVE tHiS

----

So if this goes on in real life, I'll have a father figure? Neeatttt. 
I also want an older brother and older sister, @Life gimme.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 20, 2021 00:42:25  #2535

Rn my mind is just imagining Fate!Kiaane awkwardly trying to be enthusiastic/riled up as they lead an army
Like, imagine them shouting like Kagetora does. "Ei, ei, o!" xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 20, 2021 01:54:41  #2536

I wonder if Fate!Kiaane would have charisma.
Like, not as a skill, really, unless it were personalized (because then I'd have an idea for that). But I mean, like, usually.
I mean, even if they had ol' Charisma as a skill, it wouldn't just be E, I'm sure. D or C at least. xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 20, 2021 01:57:20  #2537

Lord of Coffee Consumption EX

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 20, 2021 02:38:45  #2538

10/10 would try to summon Kiaane for that skill

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

July 20, 2021 02:55:49  #2539

Lord of Coffee Consumption EX - Grants Guts (indefinite, infinite). Applies Buff Success Rate up % and then applies every single buff in the game except for taunt (applies taunt down), battlefield change, and other characters' specific buffs, as well as other obviously inapplicable/contradictory buffs (e.g. Roman Trait). And then applies Buff Removal Resist to %. Oh yeah, and they gain 180 crit stars per turn. Deal with it.
Cooldown is on -1 turns, in case you want to use it every turn and crash F/GO with Kiaane's awesomeness.

(Obviously this post is a joke xD, please do not snipe)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 20, 2021 10:20:01  #2540

Never underestimate the power of coffee ☕

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

July 20, 2021 16:21:34  #2541

Yes, bow to the Lord of Coffee Consumption

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 20, 2021 21:18:43  #2542

I dunno why my brain thought I could remember which 20 characters appeared in my dream, not to mention which ones died and which ones betrayed me
Lol I remember like 10 but the other 10...they slip my mind.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 21, 2021 01:31:25  #2543

The last dream I had last night ('cause I forget the first one to almost entirety lol) reminded me that evil Kaori was once a thing (wasn't his fault, usually nothing is ever his fault) and AJFIDFJIOSKO GUILT TRIP
The guy is like evil Hitan but on steroids so I guess it goes to show that, once again, I deserved it.
Also more proof that my mind is autonomous because I haven't thought of that in so long (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 21, 2021 01:33:30  #2544

Okay but iirc evil Kaori powered 90% of the plot, which is further proof that he's like evil Hitan but on steroids. Even Akuma doesn't power 90% of plot actively
Listen, he wasn't even the hecking main antagonist xD, there was someone behind him and still he powered 90% or more of the plot
He committed many war crimes iirc. And...well, I'm not gonna talk about it. That's history and I don't wanna fight against him again he fights mean
And now the conclusion: Evil Kaori is worse than Akuma bruh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 21, 2021 01:38:55  #2545

Lol I guess Kaori being possessed in the present was decided by toddler me, what a jerk I am
And of course in terms of comparing who might get a good ending and stuff, it's not looking good.
Haha oh no.

Tbh now I remember saying Galaxian probably gets an okay end but like,,, haha?
Not my fault for him, though. He drove towards this himself. Nothing to do with me.

And now I start to regain the hatred I disturbingly lacked for said main antagonist. I was too young to hate characters ig. I gotta thank Champ from AgK! for teaching me to actually hate characters.
Younger me liked the main antagonist back then, disturbingly. Thankfully, I do not like them now.
Go burn @main antagonist (who was very developed [not] and totally not cliché).

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 21, 2021 01:56:42  #2546

I found a plains thread yesterday and read through it and oh geez, I thought that sort of thread would be where Galaxian wouldn't act OOC, but nope.
I guess I can't really correct it, but I can try to, futilely, and then forget this correction later.

I'm not saying Galaxian was the best at loyalty and stuff towards Kenshin, specifically at maintaining it/expressing it, and I will say instead that he definitely wasn't. His loyalty and such is actually supposed to reflect my own faults with the concept of loyalty. It's fun and all to say I'm devoted to my friends, but there are plenty of "oomphs" in the way that loyalty manifests, and that's the concept Galaxian has with his loyalty towards anyone. He wants love from others and doesn't react well when they don't give it after he already gives it first (he takes it better than me when they aren't as close to him as they are with others, though. It's a goal of mine lol). He also has troubles setting expectations low beyond that, and so he can get jealous quickly. And then his ways of coping with negative emotions are pretty horrible--he either pretends they don't exist and squashes them down or, once he can't do the first option anymore, he collapses from the weight of said emotions. So when a relationship has fault lines, it's likely not a close one. If it's a close one, then it starts breaking apart quickly.
That being said, of course I feel like fault is shared, and overall I feel like a relationship with Galaxian, with all its faults, doesn't ever result in a bad outcome from him towards you, which is always a good thing. For Kenshin and Galaxian, I don't blame Galaxian for some shakier parts of how he regarded the relationship between him and the other. For instance, Galaxian felt like for all of his efforts in trying to keep Kenshin (and co.) safe, there wasn't really any sort of reciprocation. One particular example was how when Galaxian nearly got killed, but Kenshin wasn't the one to help him, and Hitan was the one instead (despite having only known Galaxi for a month, in comparison to the longer amount of time between Galaxian and Kenshin). Of course, I will say that if Kenshin did try, maybe Galaxian would disapprove (he's hypocritical in that way), but can one really blame him? He'd be worried for Kenshin's safety over all else then.
There's not really need for a much longer post except for this point: Despite being the god of loyalty, Galaxian's close relationship with Kenshin, the first close relationship he's had in this life, was essentially based off of naivety and nothing else except persistence afterwards. That itself speaks volumes. The end of said relationship was nasty, with Galaxian still being caught up in the chains of loyalty that he couldn't seek a proper end for himself, and instead someone else had to forcibly remove him. But that removal still has resulted in hurt, so it's more of an abrupt but needed ending. It was never intended to be an end to anything, especially not to a character development plot. I mean, consider Galaxian's presently closest relationship to anyone: That'd be to Hitan. The relationship isn't all that close, but it's the closest one and at least genuine. But there are plenty of problems underneath the surface that need to be addressed. I hope they address those issues before it's too late.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 21, 2021 02:00:11  #2547

Okay, now with that aside, I am going to watch horror game gameplay and pretend that Raez isn't yelling at me to "NOT DO THAT, GALAXIAN!!!"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 21, 2021 02:18:18  #2548

My head hurts, but from the perspective, not from the horror. I am unimpressed.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 21, 2021 02:50:15  #2549

I'm finishing up an art piece (even if I dislike it more every day), starting a design piece for F/DA's Saber, and also preparing for writing.
I also want to design an OC for the Chinese sector, but the design is depressing me already lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 22, 2021 16:47:16  #2550

Alright note, moving the scheme to Raez instead of the new design, but the design will be created nonetheless.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera