GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 3, 2021 12:13:26  #1

Message to Andreaskdt

Hello! I'm a moderator on this forum. I apologize, but I or the other mods cannnot approve you as of this time. Your answers were as follows:
---
Have you joined the GGaD wiki as an active member?
yes
If so, who are you on the wiki?
so
Why are you joining this forum if the answer is 'no' to the above questions, and do you plan to join the roleplay?
no
---

I don't know who you are and don't plan on accepting ambiguous users. Thus, if you see this message, please respond that you are Andreaskdt and then answer either the second or the third question more thoroughly. Thank you, and I await your response. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 3, 2021 20:19:26  #2

Re: Message to Andreaskdt

Hello Eyephatt,

I presume you are Andreaskdt. Unfortunately, you answered the questions the exact same way as you did on the other pending account. Therefore, I still cannot approve you. As such, please respond to the questions accordingly here for approval. You can make a new account as well, but I would advise against it due to considerable inconvenience in comparison to the option I listed.
Thank you.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 5, 2021 23:25:18  #3

The 2-day limit for identity confirmation will be up soon.
@Eyephatt and/or @Andreaskdt, please reply as instructed. If no confirmation is given, your accounts will be deleted after the limit (as stated in the site rules).
Thank you.

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (July 5, 2021 23:25:38)

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

July 11, 2021 18:27:20  #4

@emulousycle - Once again, you are given 2 days to respond to this post before account deletion. Do bear in mind that your account creation is becoming suspicious, and so the waiting period will become less lenient as time goes on and your accounts will instead be quickly rejected. Sorry for any inconvenience, but please do respond, and thank you.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 30, 2021 00:07:23  #5

@Danielsaf - Once again, you are given 2 days to respond to this post before account deletion. Without a response, your account will be rejected and deleted by 23:08 MT, July 31st, 2021. Do bear in mind that your account creation is becoming suspicious, and so the waiting period will become less lenient as time goes on and your accounts will instead be quickly rejected. Sorry for any inconvenience, but please do respond, and thank you.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 31, 2021 15:42:49  #6

Sir/madam, even if you make 3 accounts, we're not verifying any of them unless you respond. All three accounts will be deleted at the same time as the one listed above if you fail to reply to this thread accordingly.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 11, 2021 01:09:29  #7

You have created more than 6 accounts without responding properly to the questions or to the thread here. As such, it can be presumed that your reason for joining is not one that the community would consider acceptable or constructive. Therefore, as a formal notice, account creation forms responded to improperly by you will be immediately rejected in the future without the 2-day wait period. 
Thank for your understanding.

-Galaxian- 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 10, 2022 01:04:07  #8

I have turned off the ability for unregistered users to respond here due to your unsolicited advertising. I'm surprised that you managed to find it; perhaps that means you really do read the messages I post out there?
Anyhow, nice try, but not nice enough. Please don't try again. It spares me a few seconds' time.
Additionally, please stop stalking and crashing into chat threads. It's considered rude in our customs here, you know.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera