GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 23, 2021 20:28:49  #6331

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Of course he evaporated a whole freaking ocean xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 00:02:51  #6332

It's been 3 years since I watched Hakuouki, and still I dunno which ship I would actually support the most
Probably doesn't help that I only watched the anime and have no intentions on ever playing the game because...why would I?
I speak of Hakuouki because I was reminded of the dating game Fallon based GGaD!Fallon's brothers on, lol. What was it called again? idk. Ikemen something. There's "Goku" in the end. I'm too lazy to Bing search. Anyways, and I was reminded of that because of F/GO's event (with Oda Nobunaga in it).
In that game, I spent a little bit of time seeing the characters (for some reason I actually remembered Mitsuhide's name), and I remember I hated Nobunaga. Loool.
I like F/GO's Nobunaga a lot better.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 00:05:55  #6333

"According to Sasuke, [Kenshin] can turn "very stabby" when loses his patience."

Ignoring the immaculate grammar, that sounds very accurate for someone with his face.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 00:07:30  #6334

Oh yeah, I hated Mitsuhide too.
I wonder how they went about what he did in the story. Was it the "fake traitor" route? I wonder.
He sounded extremely sarcastic in one line iirc

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 00:08:08  #6335

Lol I can remember who I hated and liked based on their faces but as usual, I suck at remembering names.
Oops! (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 00:16:22  #6336

Iirc I liked at least one guy, and that one guy was, like, actually nice. Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be some secret antagonist lol, not that I would ever learn it but still.
Anyways, I can't remember who he was, but he was polite and cordial and stuff. I kinda am a sucker for those things, as one can probably tell with Run and Li. I think he had pale hair. Lol I literally cannot remember who he was dangit

Lol going off that route, if I actually played otome games, for Hakuouki the above would probably mean I would've picked Heisuke. Iirc he was nicer than most of the other Shinsengumi.
Though iirc Kondou was nice, but he's not...targetable? Or whatever. A dating candidate? Ehhhhh.
Kondou was funny while being nice lol.
I can't remember much of the Shinsengumi's meeting in front of Chizuru other than that Kondou forgot she was a hostage and Hijikata was being a little bit of a jerk. So was Saitou, though he was kinda like "Kill him or whatever." Iirc Souji was way too enthusiastic about killing her? If he wasn't, then I daresay he probably would've been, according to his personality in the game/anime beforehand.  And the Trio (TM) was kinda fooling around like they would always be.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 00:55:08  #6337

A gust of wind just slammed into our house so hard that all the blinds got slammed shut.
Neat.
Except it woke up my mom. Unforgivable. Atrocious.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 02:45:28  #6338

Ya get the hair color from the father and the hairstyle from the mother...

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 02:49:30  #6339

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 02:50:53  #6340

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 12:01:16  #6341

Lol now that live chat is gone I'm here wanting to ask people to go to chat but thinking they're probably super busy and asking them would just get "No"s, so I don't ask people to go to chat but I still wanna

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 12:54:35  #6342

Undertale spoilers ig

Bruh YT Recommended xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 12:57:35  #6343

Alternative name for this homethread and any other homethread of mine that's active: Spoiler Haven

I'm pretty sure like half the time I don't even make clear which series I'm spoiling for

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 13:18:57  #6344

GET IN THE  C A R

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 24, 2021 13:36:22  #6345

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 13:37:58  #6346

XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 24, 2021 15:02:49  #6347

This freaking manhua exists to make me suffer (:

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 20:19:23  #6348

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 24, 2021 22:00:55  #6349

What is this? What does it mean?

I'm a sucker for the 8-bit Hey Ya! though

RUSSET

June 24, 2021 22:30:26  #6350

shuba shuba

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 24, 2021 23:27:53  #6351

No meaning except I wanted to post that since I like dancing duck. xD
The general rule for me posting anything on this homethread probably just means I like it and nothing else unless specified (though I don't really recall ever specifying xD). I like posting stuff for future me to squint at while present me hopes I'm not accidentally posting inappropriate stuff or something
Anyways, dancing duck yes

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 25, 2021 00:21:23  #6352

I dunno what was wrong with me today, but after lunchtime, I think my mind screwed itself up.
I've been feeling really lonely. I didn't mind that much, since I'm used to being by myself, up until the point where the brain cell was like "And you will never deserve any company."
I mean, kinda true that if things continue on the way they are right now. Self-reflection is a good thing.
Anyways, it might've been because I slept for only like 4 hours, so I went back to sleep. I took a late 3-hour nap, only to wake up feeling worse than before. The only upside about the situation was that I was hungry and could actually eat.
Not the worst day, definitely not really a good one either. I can say that at least I think this reaction wasn't unwarranted, which is a somewhat positive thing. Not pleasant by any means, however.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 25, 2021 03:41:43  #6353

Shoutout to two random people who responded to yet another someone thoughtlessly complaining that "this manhua only updates 2 or 3 times a month"

One said, "催更的要点儿脸,你自己没画过画不知道有多累," the second part translating to "You don't draw, so you don't know how hard/tiring/time-consuming it is to make art like this"
The other said, "你们自己在这里看盗版就已经没资格催更了," which translates to "Since you're reading an unauthenticated free version, you don't have the right to pressure authors to update."
Heck yes. I stan.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 26, 2021 16:15:47  #6354

Of course, one of my favorite characters dies on the same day another one of my favorite works reaches its 6th anniversary

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 26, 2021 23:20:58  #6355

Mom is too good of a mom xD I accidentally fell asleep for like 4 hours upstairs (again) and came down to a very delicious dinner at like half past nine :'P I'd said I'd learn from her this time but noooope xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 27, 2021 01:05:00  #6356

Woah one of my comments got to be, like, the second most-liked comment on a video :0 more than 3K likes
It's weird 'cause that was not a comment I would've expected would get many likes lol
It does make me feel very appreciated tho xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 27, 2021 01:11:59  #6357

By the way, uh, in case that's misleading, I don't think any entity's value is based off the number of likes they get on a YouTube comment, obviously. I just feel like it's fun.

----

Anyways! I went on Bilibili (which no longer works on this computer...rip that ig) and confirmed that a donghua for Chuanyue Xiyuan 3000 Hou is indeed validated! It's not, like, fake or anything.
But it doesn't seem like anyone else is enthusiastic 'bout it lol.
Honestly I slightly want CYXY3000H to pull an Akame ga Kiru! for, uh, reasons.
But anyways, some comments were speculating that the donghua will only get one season, and for some reason, I hadn't thought about that. Now that I think about it, that does seem kinda likely.
Maybe it's for the better, but I'd still love it if we got to the final season, with a polished product, of course.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 27, 2021 09:40:05  #6358

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Woah one of my comments got to be, like, the second most-liked comment on a video :0 more than 3K likes
It's weird 'cause that was not a comment I would've expected would get many likes lol
It does make me feel very appreciated tho xD

-Galaxian-

Congrats!
It's crazy how people you don't know around the world just all like a comment together xD. But it feels great to have likes, and that's a very large number so again congratulations :D

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

June 27, 2021 18:30:06  #6359

@Specter - Thanks for the congratulations!

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 27, 2021 18:46:07  #6360

If anyone else is on and has seen me be on for an hour and more without responding to threads, that's me trying to get Boardhost to let me respond, not me ignoring you.
I do have patience, it seems, but it's slightly off because (: I came on here with many things to say.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera