GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2021 15:57:45  #6181

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

I dreamt about Run. Being alive. In the manga. I read an entire hecking chapter of the manga in AgK!'s style with him being alive.
Then I woke up.
I have never been so hurt in my life.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 3, 2021 17:50:53  #6182

I plugged my computer in when it had 20%.
And then it crashed.
You know how mad I would've been if I'd actually been doing stuff on the computer? Thankfully, I was just using the computer for music while I ran off of 2 A.M. art inspiration.
I love this computer.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 4, 2021 23:32:33  #6183

I am watching too much political satire for my own good

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 11:40:52  #6184

I am up this early not out of free will, but because I got scared awake by a nightmare. This is actually surprising because even the A.A. couldn't scare me awake (also once I got stalked by the Mamba in a dark room iirc and that also couldn't scare me awake), but ig it makes sense because of the very realistic context of the dream
Anyways, my head hurts lol, and my heartbeat is still up. It's been an hour since I woke up

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 11:58:24  #6185

I do have other things I wanna say but
Well CYXY3000H and Huyao Xiao Hongniang (the donghua) did update
You know what they say
CYXY3000H updates but the plot goes along at a snail's pace. Well, I'm kinda looking forward to seeing Windsky's reaction once he sees someone. Because Not-Wiley #2 appeared and that means he's not far behind either.
I haven't watched Huyao Xiao Hongniang's latest episode yet
Tbh I should finish the anime I left unfinished lol like Violet Evergarden, Kimetsu no Yaiba, the El Melloi II series, but lol no.
I honestly dunno why I won't finish the third one but I know I'm not finishing the other two because I'm afraid I'll cry.
And I think I left Moriarty the Patriot unfinished too rip
Also Shingeki no Kyojin's final season (what's come out so far)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 11:59:40  #6186

Also in Huyao Xiao Hongniang Not-Kiaane #2 died a brutal death lol rip him
I call him Not-Kiaane because of his hair but honestly their personalities couldn't be more different
Not-Kiaane #1 has the kinda similar personality, but not the appearance lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 12:02:20  #6187

I just remembered that scene where Not Kiaane #2 scrambled up his big gourd thing and laughed.
I love Huyao Xiao Hongniang's comedy xD

Tbh I should probably switch their order because Not-Kiaane #2 is technically kinda like Not-Kiaane #1's honorary uncle, but idk, maybe I should just go by order of appearance like I am rn lol

As for Not-Wiley #1 and Not-Wiley #2, idk who's older tbh, they're just both bastards. Not-Wiley #1 is an evil dumb bastard who looks a lil more like Wiley and is a mad researcher, and Not-Wiley #2 is a morally questionable slightly smarter(?) bastard who doesn't look like Wiley at all but is a mad scientist so yeeee

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 12:31:33  #6188

Watched episode 145

Darn,,, emotional roller coaster huh
Technically, this relationship has been sorted out now. Again, I love the themes of how people are made of their memories, how people who love each other will naturally be considerate regarding the other's future (and not just focus on the present--that's more infatuation), etc.
Yang Mie really did take a big change though. I mean he always seemed a lil dense but xD now he's more like Mu Mie. His relationship with "Hongyan Xiao Jiejie" (lol Akame-san technically if you translate it to Japanese, which is ironic) is simplistic yet touching, which is basically the style of the series' romances ig. Excluding the themes, all the relationships are quite simple. And imo that's the way relationships should be. There's really no need to complicate anything as long as the two people genuinely care for each other and want the best for one another.
Also watched Yaya being OP, which is fun. Rongrong was mentally OP as per usual. I'm glad that Cuiyu Ling was able to be happy for her "younger sister." Tbh it's really nice because technically her younger sister is gone, but the dynamic is still there, as is the caring. Idk, for me I'd probably struggle in Cuiyu Ling's circumstances, but seeing her still being like an older sister and giving unconditional familial love is so touching idk
I wish Mu Mie/Yang Mie and "Hongyan Xiao Jiejie" happiness and luck! As Rongrong said, they'll have to work even harder in this life. I'm sure they can make it through, especially with Tushan's help.
Btw, seeing Yaya turn back into her younger self for that instant brought a bit of pain lol. I mean, I don't like her that much, but her younger self is more tolerable. Still violent as heck, but y'know how it is xD, violent and attractive women get a fanbase in donghua/anime . I mean, I can't ignore that she also had to suffer, but I still don't really like her, if one gets what I mean.
Finally,,, that last scene. Emotional roller coaster jikfusdjof, I was laughing hard at Yaya's way of transporting Bai Yuechu and then,,, that happened,,, and lol I was barely able to not cry.
Wheee!
I love this series lol.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 12:43:48  #6189

BRUHMASTRA XD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 12:51:03  #6190

Well at least Rama doesn't have to worry if he ever comes, 'cause I'm not summoning any lovey dovey couples anytime soon--unless, I guess, Consort Yu and Xiang Yu ig,,, I'll try to keep them away lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 12:52:51  #6191

Me, watching Arash die in the Camelot Singularity: This is so sad, Tristan, play Despacito
Other Servants:
Me: I meant this Tristan (*points to the one in my Chaldea*)
Me: Not you (*points to the genocidal Camelot Singularity exclusive one*)
Me: I'ma get you later, and not with the gacha
Me:
Me: My heart genuinely hurts

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 13:29:03  #6192

For some reason my mind just can't register the fact that Karna is, in fact, older than Arjuna

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 14:00:06  #6193

Okay but as Arash shouted "STELLLAAAAA!" UBW Abridged Shirou screamed, "I WANTTT THATTTTT!!!" which is so cursed of my mind
I like how the hate is all directed towards Tristan majorly lol rip him but at the same time...yes.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 14:09:25  #6194

Iirc I've never posted a Toaru video here so here is one

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 15:11:50  #6195

I enabled Wikia's new look thing on my mom's device, and of course, since I was logged in, it transfers to this device.
So now backgrounds and fonts (and etc.) actually work! Yay.
I really dislike the banner on the side, though.
Also, the editor still doesn't work.
I like how FANDOM basically went "Lol you have a sucky device, you don't count" when I submitted a bug report. Fair ig. But still lol.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 15:19:58  #6196

Come play Fate/GO! Here we have a famous pirate (Bartholomew Roberts, tbh I had never heard of his name in my entire life up to the last event in the game) who simps for bangs (specifically "peek-a-bangs," the name that I also never heard in my life)
Tbh thinking about it is...weird. Mostly because many OCs have bangs yess, I will instill these cursed thoughts
Well, at least that means F/GO has a confirmed bi...character. I dunno if his bang preference thing would be romantic or sexual or...tbh I would call him bi-infatuated instead but yeah.
Tbh does he count as bi

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 15:23:14  #6197

My mind has chosen to focus on the fact that if a bangs preference indicates romantic or sexual orientation, then Bartholomew would not be bi but would be pan. Because GGaD!Specter technically has a similar style of bangs to Mash, and GGaD!Specter is nonbinary, which means that "bi," which refers to male and female, can't be applied.
He's pan-infatuated...pan-infatuatable.

Yeah, someone end me please.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 17:53:47  #6198

Walgreens only listing two genders smh 😑

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 5, 2021 20:07:55  #6199

For a battle in Camelot I brought along both Skadi and Osakabehime to support Ushi
I honestly forgot her quick buff existed but anyways, casual 200K NP damage lol
I do regret I couldn't one-shot the enemy smh but what is done is done
Lol why do people say Osakabehime's not good enough smh

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 6, 2021 01:16:14  #6200

Oh yeah, earlier by reading old writings I attained a wish to draw my oldest characters, which is a desire that's...going onto the List ig lol my motivation's gonna be so dead within like 3 days. Just watch.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 6, 2021 01:18:41  #6201

Tbh it's slightly impressive how I can recall drawing ideas from 2015 without actually having written them down or sketched them, but I guess it goes to show that I have the same ideas and lack creativity.
After this art bout, I need to write. Before my writing level drops to my 5-year-old level. No one wants to read cringey 5-year-old Galaxian writing, and tbh I would say no one wants to read Galaxian writing no matter what atm but I know I would be wrong (somehow), so yeahhh I gotta at least stay consistent ig

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 7, 2021 22:12:13  #6202

My favorite drink will forever be banana milk
It would be better if the blender didn't break but I've found it's even more convenient for me to chew up the bananas on my own first while drinking milk instead of blending them. Also less wasteful (except for when I actually drink too much and a little bit dribbles out) and better for me being lazy (because lol who wants to wash blenders. Who wants to wash anything. Not me!)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 8, 2021 22:31:54  #6203

I keep having nightmares, which is nice, ig, except for the fact that normal dreams give more inspiration
I also couldn't fall asleep until 5 A.M. because it's hot and I don't have AC; also when I was about to fall asleep at 4 A.M. something fell down and woke me up
Thanks, something
And then coupled with loud noises (heat makes me a much lighter sleeper), I got woken up 15 more times
If I had to get up early during the summer I'd probably be dead or dying

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 9, 2021 01:47:10  #6204

Do any of you remember the beep-beep gas incident from last year?
Well, I do!
The event repeat is here! To enhance my life quality.
Now not only can we not open windows here, there is that very, very nice (mmm) gas smell that gives me headaches still in the house.
It is 90 freaking degrees in my house, it's midnight, and we have no AC.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 9, 2021 16:52:06  #6205

I hate summer. Lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 9, 2021 17:17:25  #6206

Lol I remembered a Chinese employer my mom called last month
My mom asked him, "What degree do I need?" and he answered, "Chinese people need a Master's"
My mom asked him, "What degree do non-Chinese people need, then?" and he answered, "Bachelor's. Lower is alright too. But you're Chinese"
I cannot forget the look my mom proceeded to give me xD and I nearly burst out laughing then and there lol xD
Like yeah, totally not ethnically biased. Yeahhh
It's interesting culturally because who needs racism when you don't even have confidence in your own ethnicity. Imagine having the opposite of ethnocentrism? Lol.
Like, there's even a term coined for it lol. It's interesting. I don't know of other languages that has the same equivalent, so I wonder--do you guys know of a language that has a word with a similar meaning? Like, when people think other ethnicities are superior to their own?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 9, 2021 23:53:01  #6207

I'm reading a new manhua, and yeah I fell down the Run hole in a way
My favorite character is dumb as heck, but she's kind and she wants to be a teacher (the Run hole part, yes)...uh huh. She keeps getting used by the main protagonist hhhhhhhh
I call her "Salad" but her name is probably "Shala" or something idk (in Chinese "Shala" is Salad), it's supposed to be in an English/British setting so "Shala" seems weird
There's an evil(?) maid named Alma who's supposedly a woman but...no.
The main protagonist is named Aria and she's shady as frick

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 9, 2021 23:54:37  #6208

Now that I say that, Shala is probably gonna be the "first" character to die in front of the audience in this manhua
Please no. Let her be dumb, please, authors

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 9, 2021 23:57:03  #6209

Also, Moriarty (from Yuukoku no Moriarty...not Fate) would hate the protagonist and her family
They're nobles. Lol.
Well at least he couldn't hate Salad; she's too kind and also not corrupt lool

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 10, 2021 00:06:35  #6210

Lol there's a guy called Oscar and he's being played so hard by the protagonist atm
Or whatever slang that means "She is emotionally manipulating him ooooof"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera