GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2021 03:02:53  #6151

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

I think because he's Shiryu's shixiong that means he's older than Shiryu, who's 14
Still,,,

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 03:49:01  #6152

Food challenges make 0 sense to me
First, seems dangerous, I think it actually is
Two, food. It's...food. You're supposed to chew it and savor it. WhY

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 18:59:20  #6153

I was thinking about F/GO
And I realized Zhou Yu actually has a bunch of potential
(If he's not genderbent. Please don't genderbend him. He's been through enough lol)
Or at least he does in my standards xD
Handsome, smart tactician who's easy to get along with (and young too)
He and Zhuge Liang actually never met in their lives, so they actually are friends in this universe
But because of their legends, there are times when Zhou Yu suddenly becomes petty and kinda like a little kid towards Zhuge Liang
Idk I'd find it funny that Waver was kinda bratty in his younger years and now as a Pseudo-Servant he has to deal with Zhou Yu occasionally. 
Anyways Zhuge Liang is like "(:" (or Waver is like :/ idk) when that happens

Btw how is Gao Changgong a 4-star when Artoria is a 5-star lol this has never made sense to me

And finally, I like to think that Zhuge Liang is being "lazy" in F/GO because he's actually taking care of himself, and also waiting for a time where he can manifest fully. A plot event, perhaps. OwO.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 19:04:53  #6154

F/GO's Hans Christian Andersen: Shall I base The Little Mermaid's prince on these pirates
Mash, in distress: No!
Me, tapping my chin: You kinda already did though man

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 20:03:21  #6155

My mom also doesn't like the "A huge wave of zombies is approaching!" wewewewew sound xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 20:22:05  #6156

Agravain: (*exists*)
Me: FIGHT ME. FIGHT ME IF YOU'RE NOT A COWARD. Oh wait, haha, you're not even an actual Servant yet lol, huh?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 20:23:19  #6157

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 20:24:07  #6158

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 20:25:29  #6159

Sometimes I feel like I have a bit of constructed hubris from the fact that my characters are OP
Obviously that doesn't mean I am (though I can say that I can easily dislocate someone's leg if I kick them) so yeah the hubris should not exist

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 20:29:44  #6160

Oh btw I dreamt that I got Karna
Which means...I will not get him. Ever. Lol.
Rip
Good thing I'm not hung up on who I summon (that's not sarcasm lol)
I also keep getting 5-star Embers on the Friend Point summon which is super awesome, but 3-star CEs from there is also super cool because I love Mana Prisms (I typed mama,,, help) for some reason idk
Now that I think about it, the Embers trade from the store will be open again soon huh. I'll have to get Martha up and then work on Kingprotea I think. Or I could diverge and give Salieri some idk

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 20:34:43  #6161

The spoon I'm using to eat Yogurt smells like ice cream

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 20:36:25  #6162

Tbh I see three sides of the Fate fandom for Sieg
One part absolutely hates him, another part is like "meh," and the last part is like "smol bean, must protect"
Idk I'm closer to "meh" because I feel like he had potential and it wasn't really tapped xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 20:37:15  #6163

Well at least I'm not as "meh" as to not get excited when I saw he's in F/GO lol
I mean I think he was welfare lol but like still, pretty cool

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 20:38:32  #6164

Consider: If Amakusa Shirou Tokisada had just worked on his swordsmanship more, he might've succeeded

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 31, 2021 21:03:56  #6165

Okay so I really don't wanna generalize in general, but there are some people with faces (or half-faces ig) who you see and you immediately know to stay away
There was this guy who was wearing his mask only across his mouth, and I was trying to stay away from him but I did see his face and he had one of those faces. I was trying to not believe the generalization though. So when he dropped a penny out of his pocket I pointed at it once it'd rolled to a more permanent position and then moved away because, uh, yeah! I didn't exactly want to be close to a guy with his nose showing
The guy went to get his coin. Lol, and then he called me a racial slur. And he also pulled his mask down and tried to spit on my shoe. But by then I'd nyoomed away like "Goodbye"
"Bro, chill" moment

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 31, 2021 21:08:10  #6166

I guess the above also proves that I have a very detestable half-face xD wheee

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 31, 2021 21:24:00  #6167

Fate!Agravain: (*hates women*)
His king: (*is a woman*)
Agravain: 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 31, 2021 22:35:09  #6168

No one:
No one at all:
Fate characters: I wanna be a  h e r o  o f  j u s t i c e

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 31, 2021 22:49:22  #6169

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 1, 2021 18:49:34  #6170

Btw you guys are no longer entitled to device-related complaints because I'm back on the potato already
I will say I actually did miss it. Kinda. I missed my documents and the keyboard ig. The keyboard slightly sticks but it's fine. The screen is also small so that's nice. It's also easier to adjust brightness. And the keyboard glows! I mean, other computers can do that too, but it's still neat.
I really hope the school district I'm in lets me borrow a device again for the upcoming semester or else I'll be basically dropping out of school lol, I can't access the site where I'm supposed to turn in assignments. Or anything else related to school, really, except for (a very laggy) Google Drive that barely works.
I heard this device isn't getting protected by sometime in 2023 so that's fun too ig
Anyways maybe I'll write. Or maybe I'll laze around like usual. Rn I have so much inspiration that I dunno where to start lol.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 1, 2021 18:50:39  #6171

Last but not least, obviously you guys are very much entitled to device complaints. It's just that I will definitely be suffering more than y'all.
Battery life sucks. Aaaaaaa

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 2, 2021 19:31:49  #6172

Huyao Xiao Hongniang: Putting the mainstream "You gotta date for at least 5+ years before considering marriage" idea at shame since 2014 (or earlier idk)

Because sometimes you know 'em for 5 years and they're still a jerk, you just never learned it somehow.
Okay but seriously, the reality of the world means that I do support the above idea, but if people could actually live happy lives after falling in love at first sight, I would 100% support the entire fall-in-love-at-first-sight idea.
Then again, people in Huyao Xiao Hongniang have happy love lives, but they keep dying early lol. So I wonder what's actually ideal.
Fictional worlds tend to have either good people or outright jerks and I guess that makes romance a bit easier since you either fail completely or score, while in real life people usually have a bit of good and a bit of...jerk(?) in them. Depends on how they handle things and themselves, stuff like that.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 2, 2021 20:13:02  #6173

Yesterday F/GO was running at a solid 0 FPS, so I went and changed some things. I also changed text speed. I love it now lol. 
I also set My Room to have a random Servant each time so it's more fair lol. Not that I go in there most of the time but yay

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 2, 2021 23:49:32  #6174

Camelot Singularity spoilers

Technically, if you think about it, Azrael's Shrine is like the opposite of what a therapist/psychologist should be like.
When visiting Azrael's Shrine, you:
1) Are made to feel extremely uncomfortable while going to it,
2) Are killed after seeking help from King Hassan (if you're the current King of the Mountain),
3) Might wound up possessed as King Hassan's executor if you're not the current King of the Mountain,
4) Are generally demeaned if you're the current King of the Mountain (lol poor Hassan of the Cursed Arm)

Like if you think about it,,, Cursed Arm didn't deserve to be put down like that. Like, King Hassan, ya literally said it yourself--this is the incineration of humanity. So why would an Assassin be able to deal with that on his own???? Not to mention he's just a normal guy with a demon arm. But he came here knowing he'd likely die from your hands to help his comrades. I see nothing cowardly or foolish in that at least, smh.

Essentially, Azrael's Shrine shows how therapy shouldn't be--it should encourage people who need help to seek help, not demean those who seek help or deter them in general, and yeah! Please don't kill people who go to therapy after they're done with therapy. I dunno, seems rude to me.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 2, 2021 23:58:51  #6175

More Camelot Singularity spoilers, this time battle-oriented.
The general gist of it is that I'm both smart and dumb. So that you don't need to read it.

Tristan the screwed-up-in-the-head Archer came.
And yeah, I know I'm behind Specter in terms of the story, but I expected this xD. Even during break, my playing times are around the same technically they could be more, but did I mention my mom hates video games lol? Yeah.
Anyways, here comes the reason why I'm both smart and dumb.
So according to Tristan's gift, I was like: "Oh yeah! I think he might have some gimmick where instead of Lancer > Archer, it's reversed, right? If this is right I'ma be so proud!" So I brought along Musashi as support, along with Lanling Wang and Osakabehime.
Oh boy.
I would've been smart. If not for the fact that round 1 was full of normal Archers. The Enforcement Knights.
Oh boy.
I owe Osakabehime for this one. She literally carried the team with her Max HP buff. And her Quick and Buster buffs. Musashi got killed almost right away from the Enforcement Knights (enemies cheat on their crit rates I'm pretty sure), and Lanling Wang nearly couldn't make it, if not for the fact that Osakabehime kept healing him with the aforementioned Max HP buff.
I friendship them, but I brought so much pain on the two of them lol. I'm sorry, you two.
Anyways, once I made it to round 2, I had to get Mash out of the field because Tristan was about to use his NP Failnaught (btw that name is super cool idk) and I couldn't use Evade (due to the Sure Hit buff he has on his NP,,, thank you, my Tristan, for coming and teaching me that, or that would've been frustrating). So I used her taunt instead to make sure he wouldn't hit Lanling Wang or Osakabehime.
And then Altera came in. I had enough stars for her to have 90% and 100% crit rates on her cards. With that, it was goodbye to Tristan.
I'll probably have to face him again, though. Well, this battle is one to put him out of his misery.
I'm smart and dumb.

I'm worried for Arash btw, but that was too stupid a death to actually be one...right?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 3, 2021 00:05:33  #6176

Also, rip Serenity lol, she keeps getting put down.
But I'm sorry, Serenity, your Master ain't gonna marry you. This one isn't gonna, anyways. He's underage.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 3, 2021 00:07:53  #6177

I'm actually concerned for why Hassan of the Serenity is summoned as a kid.
Okay, listen to me. The reason is that Servants are summoned in their prime. So for Serenity, that means her prime was in her childhood. And she's the only Hassan who usually takes off her mask and stuff, for assassinations. (Or something like that. I can only paraphrase. I suck at remembering things verbatim.)
Which effectively means...do you know how many pedophilic perverts she's met? (And killed.) Bruh.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 3, 2021 00:09:39  #6178

Now that I think about it, how are some Servants so nonchalant with killing? I understand for Servants who killed in their lifetimes (like Lv Bu, Gao Changgong) but, like, what about those who didn't? Like Paracelsus, Nikola Tesla, Edison...????? Idk, seems wonky to me.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 3, 2021 00:11:02  #6179

To go along with how I friendship Osakabehime and Changgong, I headcanon that they have a lot of conversations through the wall. Osakabehime's in her room and Changgong is outside, not wanting to bother her by going inside. He stands outside the door and talks that way or sits against the wall nearby the door.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

June 3, 2021 02:07:04  #6180

PvZ question: Can digger zombies be hypnotized, and if so, what do they do

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera