GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2021 10:51:41  #6121

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

And for Cangbai Wangzuo
Wow, guess who got a glow-up lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 10:55:58  #6122

Cangbai Wangzuo: Where I guess other than supernatural abilities, a lot of these dudes probably also do iffy Google searches

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 11:35:14  #6123

The amount of space needed to find derivatives with the definition of a derivative is not funny, please just let me stop

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 11:37:34  #6124

And yeah now we (I) only have to do like 2 more units and a unit test and a quiz...and 3 more finals ofc 😖😖😖😖😖😖

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 11:38:52  #6125

My teacher: Don't miss the days where you saw "MOVIE DAY" on the board!
Me, deadpan: I didn't. I hated Movie Days. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 12:04:15  #6126

"If all we do is ask to reduce emissions, it's not enough."
All of the sensible people know it's not enough, but we also don't see adequate numbers of people even doing inadequate measures. There's so much talk about reducing carbon emissions because it's a low standard that we hope the more unreasonable will support. And they don't. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 12:14:07  #6127

Why are cows vilified,,, they don't do anything they weren't supposed to do,,, I mean you can't blame them for eating and running around,,, that's what cows do,,,

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 12:23:00  #6128

Video, which was thankfully not one that denies climate change or something like that because that would actually trigger me: You can eat regenerative food
Me, staring at said food: ngl though in terms of taste and look you really butchered the materials lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 18:07:51  #6129

You know how horrible a feeling it is when you finish an AP exam and all you want to do is just collapse on the bed and take a nap, but no, NO, you need to cram because today at 23:59 is the absolute deadline, and unlike prior years you'll have to work for that deadline. 
I am filled with spite
Btw I don't regret not studying lol rip nonexistent studying habits ahaha~

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 18:08:32  #6130

I have good feelings on APES; watch me get slapped across the face for that later though
Anyways I forgot I also have to make a video
Did I mention I'm filled with spite? 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 18:09:50  #6131

I read "I'm filled with sprite" xD I'm sorry.
But good luck, I truly wish you good luck and I know you're already doing well without it xD

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

May 27, 2021 18:11:02  #6132

My anxiety is to the level where my mom had suggested me actually trying noodle soup, and when I saw that my fried eggs were soaked with soup I lowkey started crying because...yeah, I'm at least rational enough even now to know that my normal self wouldn't do that. Because that's stupid. Lol. 
That was in mid-noon too. Now it's late noon and obviously my mental state has done the opposite of improving
Hopefully if there's an anxiety attack coming, it waits until 1 A.M. to randomly hit, because I can't deal with that crap right now. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 18:13:43  #6133

Oh yeah I also sketched a dude during the exam (during the break time), and I have no idea who he is except he might be Ambryll?? That's the only one coming to mind and Ambryll's design is very WIP so technically there's no right/wrong for that.
I'm in a drawing phase again which is. Neat. ig. Yay.
For some reason for a bit my mind kept suggesting "Xolani!" and when I logically disproved it, it went "Nagesh!" and those two look nothing alike,,, then it went "Hitan!" and at that point I was like "I am no longer taking suggestions from you."
will yield that it had a point with the expression being like one of Kiaane's. That is, until I added a smirk. Obviously Kiaane doesn't do that. So right now we're in Hitan or Ambryll territory and I don't quite like the contrast there

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 18:51:40  #6134

Thomas Edison, manifesting as a Servant only to find out that the only reason why carbon emissions are not still increasing in 2016 is because all of humanity was wiped out, not because humanity converted to solar energy before it ran out of fossil fuels:
(*insert disapproving man with hands on hips meme here because my stupid school filter thing doesn't allow me to find memes or images of him or anything in general*)

Imagine if

Goetia

wanted to drive humanity to extinction because as a whole it's too stupid and is destroying the planet

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 19:03:29  #6135

I just remembered a yandere experience simulation from Bilibili
I pretty much died right away, yeah.
In my defense, I thought yanderes were supposed to be easy to tame as long as you went along with everything they said. But that specific yandere had some sort of rationality in terms of that. Which is why I died.
I was too cooperative ig lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 20:03:37  #6136

I've discovered that my eyes leak more than the downstairs toilet
I really didn't want them to leak. Now they'll be sore. 
I'm looking forward to physical pain along with mental pain now lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 23:29:52  #6137

I'm almost done with my Bio final, and then I have to do Bio final 2 and Spanish final within 1 hour and 30 minutes. Will I be able to do so? Only time will tell. Ahahaha. ((((((((((((:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 23:39:20  #6138

This is honestly turning out to be me somehow overdoing stuff again and honestly I kinda hate myself
Galaxian, you should know by now that APES is an AP class and Biology is just an Honors class. You don't have to torture yourself like this. Or basically lecture your teacher. Stoopppp.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 23:44:45  #6139

Why did I write 4 pages for one question
good question.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 23:51:23  #6140

Finished it! Now I go suck at Spanish.
First I'ma sing a serial killer song though, maybe that'll give me good luck (((((((((:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 27, 2021 23:52:18  #6141

GOOD BRAIN. I MEANT GOOD BRAIN.
I can't have good luck. Not when it comes to exams, anyways. If I depend on luck for exams I'm so screwed, so no. Good brain, not good luck.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 28, 2021 00:42:56  #6142

Okay brain.
Got an A. Not a 100%, though. Disappointment. 
Osakabehime is going "Ah...mou,,," and lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 28, 2021 00:54:20  #6143

And I finished this school year off 7 minutes early.
I will now organize Google Drive and email. And then...I'll let it sink in, I guess.
Y'all are technically talking to a junior now, can you believe it? I can't xD I guess I'll just call myself a "softener" (sophomore + junior,,, yeah) before the next school year starts

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 29, 2021 00:30:53  #6144

I'm doing Osakabehime's Interlude, and,,, lol she negates like 90% of damage at least. I don't know the specific statistics and neither do I intend to calculate
I need to redo my attempt I think. Darn.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 29, 2021 20:12:44  #6145

Found a post on Baidu about Shiryu that's...very interesting, to say the least. The translation of the title was: "Shiryu is so devious" (and "devious" in a very negative connotation lol):
"王虎知道他瞎了,立马停手放过他转身离开,这是何等仁义,他倒好为了顿悟居然找到王虎打死他,要知道王虎刻意蒙住眼睛怕他吃亏够意思了吧。而紫龙这哪里是正道中人干的事情啊。"
I haven't watched the episode where that happens (and I don't really know which arc it was in either tbh)
The post: "Wanghu knew he was blind, so Wanghu stopped, let him go, and prepared to leave. How honorable him doing so was. But Shiryu, on the other hand, in order to elevate his abilities, went to find Wanghu and killed him. Not to mention, Wanghu purposefully covered his eyes for the fight. That was also really gracious of him. As for what Shiryu did...this isn't what someone on the side of justice does, is it???"

I looked at the post and I was like "If this is true,,, ooooooh material"
I mean I didn't like him all that much anyways, but if it's true, then he's basically someone pretending to be just and righteous when in truth, he did something like that. Y'all know I hate fakers even more than outright scoundrels in this sort of case. And it's even more damning if it's canon, which I'm also not sure of? Anyways, yeah.
Even if not, it just seems weird that he'd kill his shixiong. Shixiong are supposed to be like brothers/kin, so even without the righteousness discussed in the post, it'd be weird.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 02:43:57  #6146

Oh right, yesterday I played F/GO in front of my mom and lol she hated the music
Not because it was bad, but because we have very different music tastes. She hates the type of music I listen to a lot because it's either angsty or way too,,, hyped-up? For her taste. It elevates her anxiety, lol.
And she's been really anxious these past few days because of the relative's illness (also doesn't help that apparently her younger brother got an entire organ taken out, and not only did he not tell her, he also still eats horribly and doesn't exercise, both of which were basically why he had to get the organ taken out,,, whatever lol at this point I try not to care)
So yeah
Uh now that I think about it I forgot to go mute the music oops
I will do that sometime.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 02:47:47  #6147

I'm really salty towards that younger brother because he does the thing where he expects her to call as an obligation on Mom's part, but when it comes to him never calling us first it doesn't matter. And he vaguely badmouths Mom when she doesn't call.
So she doesn't call him (:
So yeah, the saltiness is less on the fact that he didn't tell her and more the fact he's stupid. He's one of the family members who got a college degree too what the heck, do college degrees mean nothing or?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 02:51:27  #6148

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Found a post on Baidu about Shiryu that's...very interesting, to say the least. The translation of the title was: "Shiryu is so devious" (and "devious" in a very negative connotation lol):
"王虎知道他瞎了,立马停手放过他转身离开,这是何等仁义,他倒好为了顿悟居然找到王虎打死他,要知道王虎刻意蒙住眼睛怕他吃亏够意思了吧。而紫龙这哪里是正道中人干的事情啊。"
I haven't watched the episode where that happens (and I don't really know which arc it was in either tbh)
The post: "Wanghu knew he was blind, so Wanghu stopped, let him go, and prepared to leave. How honorable him doing so was. But Shiryu, on the other hand, in order to elevate his abilities, went to find Wanghu and killed him. Not to mention, Wanghu purposefully covered his eyes for the fight. That was also really gracious of him. As for what Shiryu did...this isn't what someone on the side of justice does, is it???"

I looked at the post and I was like "If this is true,,, ooooooh material"
I mean I didn't like him all that much anyways, but if it's true, then he's basically someone pretending to be just and righteous when in truth, he did something like that. Y'all know I hate fakers even more than outright scoundrels in this sort of case. And it's even more damning if it's canon, which I'm also not sure of? Anyways, yeah.
Even if not, it just seems weird that he'd kill his shixiong. Shixiong are supposed to be like brothers/kin, so even without the righteousness discussed in the post, it'd be weird.

-Galaxian-

Iirc in that episode the dude came to kill Shiryu because Wanghu and Shiryu were both being trained by Dohko and Wanghu dropped out (or he was banished or something, it's been a year lmao), and Wanghu came back to fight (and kill?) Shiryu because of, like, he wanted to show that he became strong on his own without the Saints' help or something like that, and he blindfolded himself to even out the battle or whatever

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

May 30, 2021 02:57:20  #6149

I finally searched on Baidu
It says that when he was young, his parents were killed by bandits, and so he came to hate himself for being powerless. Once Dohko placed Wanghu under his tutelage, Wanghu focused on only becoming stronger. And then Dohko kicked him out because apparently that's not the Way.
Okay, I sound a bit salty here, but that's one of the better backstories I've heard from SS xD. I mean, it makes sense. Bruh xD I'm so conflicted now, I feel like he was kicked out because Dohko couldn't do good enough and wanted to brainwash the kid to follow Athena or smthn

Also according to Baidu he canonically has a son???? What the,,, what the heck

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 30, 2021 02:58:43  #6150

Bru h

Tbh it's been a year since I watched that episode so idk

But like,,, isn't he the same age as Shiryu??? 13??? (Or 14???)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

Board footera