GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2021 19:12:54  #2071

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

You know, there's a specific genre of music that I kinda associate with a certain part in "Outer Science"
Bad vibes lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 21, 2021 19:17:46  #2072

A new character of mine was one of my first characters. My fourth iirc, not counting cringe ones from very long ago
Lol she was supposed to have a happy ending what

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 21, 2021 22:58:41  #2073

Apparently there's a bird called the purple martin

xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 21, 2021 23:17:11  #2074

Ah yes, the ultimate question: Can a character be trusted with something like a credit card?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 22, 2021 01:21:38  #2075

Y'know, one of the most interesting things for me is how genes (help to) determine personality, and how in roleplays and story-telling, when parents are actually involved, that part is usually ignored.
I mean, there's a lot of "the parents were both horrible people," so technically I would kind of expect a bit of that horridness to manifest in some individuals with backstories like that. But it never really happens, at least from what I can remember. And of course, maybe that badness could've been overcome by the character before they are currently depicted, but it's interesting.
But that's also why I usually shy away from both parents being bad people. Seems unrealistic.
Anyways, I'm talking from the perspective of someone who had a very bad "parental" figure, and I can say that, as much as I hate it, I definitely have some traits from them. Some of those traits I've weakened over the years. But they're overall still there.
Anyways, I don't think I could do that kind of character arc justice. But I do try to make it so that I'm conscious which traits my characters might've gotten from their parents.
For instance, Wiley takes the crazy trait from his mom and cranks it up to a...who knows what goes after "a."
Rai gets a bit of the good liar trait from both his parents. Shouhei doesn't show his potential well, I guess.
Sunny...uh. Hard for me to say without knowing much about his parents, tbh. But I guess he gets a bit from both his parents. Haha. (*nervous laughter*)
Lianhuan and Xuqiao are weird in this aspect because, to be perfectly honest, I just about have no idea who their parents were.
No idea for Tensei either. He's an orphan.
I only have an excuse for Hitan, who doesn't have parents lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 22, 2021 01:23:27  #2076

I like how I'm lazy with Hitan and for Helge I just go "He's an orphan"
I swear it's not always like this lol not enough characters like him to rebuff me. Ha

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 22, 2021 16:52:22  #2077

I realized Li and Galaxian have one thing kinda in common

Both of their possession-related experiences have traumatized me
Galaxian was traumatized by seeing someone possess Kenshin and then rip Kenshin's face off, which has become more traumatizing the more I think about it.
I was very recently traumatized by seeing Li get possessed while being forced to swallow a snake 
(:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 22, 2021 17:02:14  #2078

Kinda excited that a certain thread will end really soon lol, but then again that means I'll have to type up an ending POV, which I'm not good at, haha.
Well! I'll try my best. That's the least I can do.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 22, 2021 17:06:50  #2079

Oh yeah, both Li and Galaxian have really pretty eyes. I nearly forgot about that xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 22, 2021 17:29:50  #2080

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I realized Li and Galaxian have one thing kinda in common

Both of their possession-related experiences have traumatized me
Galaxian was traumatized by seeing someone possess Kenshin and then rip Kenshin's face off, which has become more traumatizing the more I think about it.
I was very recently traumatized by seeing Li get possessed while being forced to swallow a snake 
(:

-Galaxian-

I'm sorry, but WHAT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

May 22, 2021 17:31:12  #2081

(:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 22, 2021 20:37:54  #2082

I keep thinking one theme song's of Sunny's doesn't fit because the song is sung by women and I have a bit of trouble usually trying to piece the song and his character together, but if I just read the lyrics I realize how much of a fool I am xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 22, 2021 23:23:59  #2083

I sold a NationStates rare card for 8.00, and am I proud of it? Oh yes. I am very proud. That one card sale is more than some of my other nations' balances xD. I don't spend a lot of time on the card dealing tbh but it's fun for me.
That one nation is a shared one. It poofed out of existence like 2 weeks ago. I just brought it back into existence, lol, and found out about the sale. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 22, 2021 23:37:41  #2084

Me: Kiaane, please, just act like a more socially normal entity. Please. 
Kiaane, after 3 posts of them trying me trying: no.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 23, 2021 17:17:42  #2085

I love how my dreams have cringey anime themes and I especially love how I don't actually think of them as cringey
Also I like how I constantly misspell "cringey" lol and yes I know it's not a real word but "cringy." Galaxian, really.

Anyways in my dream I had to fight the A.A.
I'm pretty sure they thought their narrator/creator is an idiot, and they would 100% be right because I tried to fly away and...the A.A. can teleport. Duh moment.
That's why I had to fight them lol, and tbh I lost pretty badly. That's saying magnitudes because dream me is actually kinda OP (and yes I see some of y'all being like "Galaxian you're not 'kinda OP'" while shaking your heads, but listen, all I have in my dreams are some teleportation, flight mostly, telekinesis, hand-to-hand combat, and sometimes a bit of weapon mastery, which is less than what any fantasy persona Galaxian has) but a casual A.A. is just like "nope"
I'm pretty sure they just wanted to make me tired because I would've died during the second round if they were actually serious about fighting me to the death
jdoijfdofksdjfo never get in a duel with the A.A.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 23, 2021 19:02:25  #2086

"I ask the world, what is this 'love' that all bow before? 
For you, I protect your centenary legacy
Yet all glory will one day become like the morning dew, and the brightest of pearls will become ashes
Even to the point where I am beyond the point of redemption, or if I die an ugly death, my only wish is that you know where I am buried."

Lol me loving to translate songs and loving Chinese as a language so much while failing at translating it properly xD
But jsifsjfofjdo lol this portion that I translated is my favorite part in the song where it's found

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 23, 2021 22:55:10  #2087

What if I purposefully made Chiyoko's, Nagesh's, and Xolani's POV colors to make them aesthetic compared with those of Laurie, Manai, and Galaxian hehe

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 23, 2021 23:43:25  #2088

Tbh maybe I should go back to the colors that my characters give vibes for for determining POV colors. I mean, like, I can't imagine going by scarlet or black or silver for Galaxian, tbh, so,,,
That'd mean a lot of switches though, I guess. At least I know Galaxian, Rai, and Hitan are fine for now. 
Or maybe I could just do it the old way for new characters instead of changing them around a lot. I dunno. 
I'm pretty sure I went by what I wanted for Iollan and Manai, and I mean, those look nice, I think. Reference, reference.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 24, 2021 00:36:22  #2089

Trying to imagine GGaD!Galaxian mounting a horse,,, or just any Galaxian mounting a horse in general. xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 24, 2021 17:15:35  #2090

It turns out Wiley can carry out a conversation without shouting,,, what a pleasant surprise.
I was asking him about how I should characterize him in a dream but then he reverted to the topic of stringy noodles and refused to change the subject after that.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 24, 2021 17:19:37  #2091

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Trying to imagine GGaD!Galaxian mounting a horse,,, or just any Galaxian mounting a horse in general. xD

-Galaxian-

okay but imagine that he overestimates how much strength he needed to mount the horse and so when he tries to jump up he just throws himself over to the other side of the horse 

Last edited by Echo (May 24, 2021 17:20:14)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

May 24, 2021 17:33:53  #2092

y e e t  xDDDD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 25, 2021 00:16:04  #2093

There's one video that popped up in YT Recommended where it's about how different people wake up, and someone in my mind cackled and said, "You don't."
Who was it.
Show yourself.
No, like literally, I am genuinely concerned.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 25, 2021 01:02:19  #2094

Did I mention that someone reaching out to hold hands gets me emotionally

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 25, 2021 10:33:11  #2095

Raez and Wiley are playing ping-pong aggressively lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 25, 2021 11:25:43  #2096

I attribute "hahaha~" (like, that specific number of syllables) to Akuma and honestly,,, they suck. Yeah, don't mind me just saying they suck without coordinating a sentence's structure any
"Hahaha" as in casual yet remotely sinister laughter. When they're amused they laugh that way, and generally they laugh that way a lot. And the worst thing is that their laughter isn't really bad-sounding at all. It actually would probably sound friendly, which is also why I said they suck
They also can go full-blown loud, insane, and psychotic laughter, but I'm pretty sure they somehow prefer "Hahaha~" a bit more. Maybe because they don't bother to take care of "their body" and the lungs probably have a bit of issues from lack of care
For "hahaha~" they change the tone depending on the situation btw, but generally it's 3 "ha"s, yeah
Tbh I probably make no sense lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 25, 2021 11:27:50  #2097

Akuma has been doing a demonstration of that laughter ever since I woke up today
@Akuma - hi I hate you / go burn / no wait you're used to that / go become popsicle

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 25, 2021 17:19:51  #2098

Sometimes I kinda wanna laugh-cry because
I say my characters are handsome or beautiful or whatever
But most of the time when I'm actually drawing them it feels like it's their hair being what's handsome or whatever
xD wah wah

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 25, 2021 17:28:38  #2099

"Handsome hair"
Oh, I'm going to do so well when I get to romance somewhere in the later stages of my life.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 25, 2021 18:18:44  #2100

I somehow reminded myself of the horrible design idea "Nagesh with monocle" without even drawing Nagesh.
Oh, oh, the pain.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera