GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2021 18:45:37  #5851

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

It is now! The time of year! To fail at writing teacher appreciation letters!
I have 2 down lol,,, many more to go

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 4, 2021 18:52:01  #5852

Math is doing the "I'm easy but tedious" thing

Also does anyone else have an opinion on radians v. degrees? Personally I like degrees more (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 4, 2021 18:54:23  #5853

I am sick and tired of drawing the coordinate plane

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 4, 2021 19:06:11  #5854

Okay but I probably need to at least review for AP Gov but, like, no.
Lol well today I did see that I nearly couldn't tell the difference between Baker v. Carr and Shaw v. Reno so rip me ig

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 4, 2021 20:10:19  #5855

I love my math teacher and am very grateful to her as I am to all this year's teachers but
She said it would take 40 minutes.
It being one tenth of an entire assignment within 8 assignments within one week.
I USED 10 PAGES OF MY NOTEBOOK. 
That. Did. Not. Take. 40. Minutes. Only.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 4, 2021 20:34:45  #5856

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Math is doing the "I'm easy but tedious" thing

Also does anyone else have an opinion on radians v. degrees? Personally I like degrees more (:

-Galaxian-

Easy but tedious is always a pain :^)

also about radians v. degrees: I know I used to like degrees more in years past, but that was only because there was a stronger sense of familiarity with them in comparison to radians (in other words, I used to like degrees only because that's what I was accustomed to); but as of now I don't really prefer one over the other, and I just use whichever one is more suited to whatever problem I'm doing 
typically, I'll use degrees when it comes to geometry (like when I'm working with triangles for examples) whereas I'll mostly use radians when doing trig, algebra, or calculus problems

Autumn (she/her)
I do promise I check up on this place occasionally

May 4, 2021 21:07:56  #5857

@Autumn - Yes. Help :')
That's the goal I'm aiming towards xD. I keep having to use radians a bunch in math but personally I feel like even though I can use both, I still prefer degrees,,, idk why tbh lol it might have to do with some outlandish reason that shouldn't even be a reason

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 4, 2021 21:19:14  #5858

What do you mean I'm not productive

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 4, 2021 21:19:49  #5859

Dude I literally had that in my recommended over and over today ghfkjghdfkjdf

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

May 5, 2021 16:05:32  #5860

Yorokobe shounen

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 16:07:25  #5861

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 16:08:36  #5862

I've yet to formulate an opinion on Gawain actually but lol

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 16:09:23  #5863

Turns out there are male Saberfaces

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 16:09:40  #5864

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 16:10:10  #5865

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 16:10:40  #5866

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 16:11:05  #5867

Spoiler for the Lostbelts lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 16:23:25  #5868

My hypothetical sibling and me

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 17:09:09  #5869

F/GO update lol forgot about it
I'm way too protective of Ushiwakamaru. Like I should stop using Command Spells whenever she reaches half health lol she's fine. I spent all of yesterday basically finishing her second Rank Up Quest. The first one unlocked her third skill and the second one added Quick Card effectiveness to her first skill, which is great tbh
She and Lanling Wang vibe so well <3
Speaking of whom, I hope I get Saber Diarmuid sometime lol, I friendship him and Lanling Wang. Ofc I'm saying that when I have 3 Sabers, all of which I need to level up,,, (Altera needs to get to level 80 and then Ascended, of which I have not the materials for, and Changgong needs to be maxed,,, and Bedivere needs his first Ascension monuments lolol) but yee
Also leveling Ushi was one of the best decisions I have made in this year lol (no offense to Astolfo lol but generally they just don't work that well in just about any team and I don't like building a team for a specific Servant)
I also ascended Kingprotea, though I don't have materials for her to level up. I mean I could use the other classes' cards but,,, ehhhhhhh, no. 
I ascended Martha Ruler. I have the materials for her next ascension as well. Rn she's at level 56 and ngl I'm starting to like her a lot. Idk maybe I vibe with just punching people. Just Punching People (TM)
She vibes well with Kid Gil for some reason lol
Idk I'm pretty satisfied with who I have, though I do think there are some priorities I'll have to take for future summonings. I'm also pretty satisfied with the CEs I currently have; I think my Servants vibe well with those as well.
Overall, I should probably invest more in Fou cards. I feel like Ushiwakamaru needs them especially lol, and tbh I feel like I might need to Grail her at some point. For now though I remain a coward who doesn't Grail anyone
In general I think everyone vibes well, but maybe Kid Gil needs a bit more support lol. I think he and Ushi get along fine but idk I just feel like there's something missing for him. Same goes for Kingprotea. She's an HP tank obviously but her offense is lacking atm is what I'm getting from her
Tbh I friendship all my Servants lol and even if there comes a time where some of them I don't use as often, I'll definitely keep and cherish them lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 17:12:39  #5870

Oh btw excited for the Summer event; I'm not actually sure I'll be eligible for participating but if so, Martha is READY. xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 17:17:57  #5871

Lol did I mention that no matter how good Arash is at farming, I refuse to use him
I'd cry every time I use his NP so no
Also I like him a lot lol even though I haven't seen much of him

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 17:21:50  #5872

Other people: It's just a game lol
Me: I am not going to let Servants die for my purposes if I can help it, I am not going to tolerate a sexual harasser in my Chaldea/team, if you bloodsuck and murder people for no reason that is even borderline justifiable you can go burn (literally)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 17:58:46  #5873

@People who say "The author has died" when a free manhua site hasn't updated yet: Well frick you too
Cultural context: If you say someone has died in Chinese and they're still alive, you're basically wishing for them to die
Disgusting. What the heck.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 19:37:34  #5874

Okay, I read an article on how "the liberals of liberals" are really hesitant to get kids back in in-person school and how they're more likely to chide others for not wearing masks outdoors and stuff. Some of it paralleled what I do (but I don't consider myself neurotic for now), so I found it funny how certain things, including habits, can parallel while not being exactly the same in motive. Of course, I'm a moderate liberal, I think, not an extreme one. As of recent, I've been discovering more conservative beliefs I have, too, that I tie into my liberal ones a lot more than I think. In general, because of that, it's kind of annoying how often these ideas are said to be directly related in cause and effect when they're only correlated, haha. The lack of balance there, in handling their relations, can be...as I said, annoying. 

Sure, I'm pretty adamant in not going back to in-person school right now. But that's not because I think that schools have high transmission rates. It's because I have almost no trust in kids at my school and I think a lot of them are idiots. I mean, they really showed me that during PSATs. To add onto that, there's almost no way to judge who's been vaccinated and who hasn't been, including for kids. And I haven't been vaccinated. It'll probably be a while until I am. In short--not safe for me in terms of guarantees, and I like more guarantee. I'm fine with people making decisions to go back, but not if they override my ability to make decisions in that area as well. I'm fine with parents advocating for their kids to go back to in-person school. To put it in the worst way--if the worst happens and their kid contracts COVID-19 in a school and, worst of all, dies, then that was the result of their decision, right? But hopefully the worst doesn't happen, and the parents can catch a break, the kids can get more social lives...and I can stay at home, where I'm more comfortable, though demotivated as heck. Hey, the introverted part of me likes this, lol. And also the part that likes to sleep more in general. "Everyone wins," in a way, right? 
In short...I mostly believe the science, but because of my own experiences and my own circumstances around me, I don't mind being "paranoid," as some would call it. This is the way that I feel will keep me away from more harm, and I respect others' decisions regarding what's best and safest for them. But personally, I can't get over the fact that I still cry when I see the number of deaths, and I still can't forgive the "mistakes" made by America from this pandemic that led to those deaths. Most of all, I'm not willing to make my mom afraid of more than she needs to be stressed towards. Thus, for now, this is how it is. And so I digress.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 5, 2021 23:31:08  #5875

I keep drawing arrows on the graphs for parametric equations
Like bruh, I don't like to directly call myself "idiot," but bruh

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 6, 2021 00:21:39  #5876

You know, I hear a lot from religious people that "atheist people give them a lot of crap about what they believe." And that's wrong. Don't give people crap for what they believe, unless you're gonna give them that crap politely. Okay, actually just don't in general, lol. I'm a hypocrite I know lol but I'm better than I was in the past.
But they don't think about how some of 'em theists can also give people a lot of crap about what they don't believe, and this time it's an "official" thing so there's no problem with it??
The problem goes both ways lol

Mainly saying this 'cause someone who posted something along the lines of "I also know what it feels like for atheists to downgrade your religion" is someone I explicitly remember lowkey dissed an atheist on a discussion board during the first semester because that atheist (no, not me) said basically the same thing but reverse

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 6, 2021 00:27:16  #5877

Call me a weirdo, but one of my favorite things about notebooks is how if you write nicely in it with pen, the next page will have light indentations of what you wrote and it looks...mythical. I don't know how to describe it but I'm just always enchanted by it lol.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 6, 2021 00:43:03  #5878

Beautiful first meeting. 10/10

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 6, 2021 02:12:01  #5879

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 6, 2021 11:19:03  #5880

Mohuang Da Guanjia and Huyao Xiao Hongniang updated
Not much to say for Mohuang Da Guanjia, Zhuofan's being a bastard. He'll get his lesson pretty soon though lol he needs to learn humility
As for Huyao Xiao Hongniang, I continue to angst lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera