GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2021 01:53:51  #5701

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Got called mongrel x2

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 01:55:20  #5702

I can see why people who like being called mongrels would adore Gilgamesh but I do not like being called a mongrel

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 02:30:33  #5703

I also got Kiyohime and Gil-kun btw, Kiyohime's now at NP lvl. 5 and Gil's at NP lvl. 4
Yay :D

Now please F/GO lol, gimme at least one Dragon's Reverse Scale. Please , I beg of you, just lemme do the Final Ascension for Changgong so I can see his beautiful smile

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 13:08:49  #5704

I did get that Dragon's Reverse Scale
At some point I need to start writing down things I need to farm to expend less braincell energy over the long run
I guess I need to farm more Caster Embers first. And then Saber Embers. Ushiwakamaru has been ascended to her fullest, so...I guess then it's Saber Pieces, for Altera. Kiyohime is being left a bit since I don't use Berserkers in main quests a whole bunch. Maybe I should, to nuke enemies. I'm not very inclined towards nuking, though. Mostly I do the thing where defense is stacked and enemies can barely dent my Servants.
Lol Lanling Wang, Caster Gil, Paracelsus...they're all Art Support lol I think that means I need to get an Arts nuke

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 14:22:52  #5705

My English teacher sent an email like "Why is your final project not submitted?" and I nearly had a heart attack
It's due on the 17th of next month
AP exams are also next month,,, I am so screwed lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 14:24:16  #5706

Lol Bio had a project this week too but the HW was so much this week that all my motivation crashed. There were like 3 days where I sat in front of the computer, literally doing nothing. Like, I was smart enough to not open YouTube or anything like that, but I just sat in front of the computer frying my brain cell and trying not to have over-anxiety, which is always fun.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 14:34:28  #5707

Lol Spanish is having us watch a video but I'm too accustomed to the anime style and also the setting looks scary as heck

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 14:35:31  #5708

Okay listen, I dunno if anyone else gets spooked by this, but I don't like watching a guy with weird proportions walk down a dark hallway filled with clocks while said clocks tick and out of nowhere the title "DESTINY" in all caps pops out

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 14:36:21  #5709

This gives serial killer vibes please help me
Why is the point of the umbrella so much like a knife

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 14:38:10  #5710

Oh my freaking gods the guy got hit by a bus
So that was why there were horrible vibes

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 14:44:24  #5711

Okay, well now I have temporary anxiety.
This is fine, THIS IS FINE FJSDIFSDJFOJ

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 14:50:33  #5712

I love how my teacher knew some students were feminists and when writing a fairy tale he put the specific detail of "after dating and a long engagement"
Thank you, señor lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 14:57:02  #5713

Me before summoning Caster Gil, looking at this video: Oh, sad mature Gil
Me after summoning Caster Gil, looking at this video: Oh, sad bastard

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 15:11:44  #5714

I don't wanna do anything but I must
Aaaaaaaaaaa :D

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 15:13:18  #5715

Every time I hear "Real heroes kill with their eyes" I somehow hear "Animator didn't wanna do something else looool"

Also Asterios--fluffy Berserker boi

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 15:49:35  #5716

I think I probably shouldn't like Euryale that much
The thing is that I compare her to Athena
Euryale would be a better Athena lol at least she can fight
I ship her and Asterios lol it was by accident but at this point it's the point of no return unless something really unhealthy materializes in their relationship

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 18:19:40  #5717

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 19:09:12  #5718

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 19:14:50  #5719

DIY fail apparently

How

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 19:18:23  #5720

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

wHY DID SHE EAT IT LIKE THAT THO WJJFKSKF I'M CRYING

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 26, 2021 19:24:03  #5721

seems normal

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 20:37:39  #5722

I'm like 80% sure one of my teachers made fun of Donald Trump in an assignment and ngl I kinda love it

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 26, 2021 20:44:42  #5723

I bet in like 2024 my future self's gonna be like "Lol past me was really hard on Donald Trump," but @future self, no I wasn't/am not.

Lol it's funny how others seem to criticize their past selves a lot, but in terms of finding peace with myself, I'm actually quite fine with my past self for the most part. I've improved (mostly), gotten worse (in some parts), but overall I'm on a journey to improve, and that's a good thing. And while I've done my fair share of stupid-dumb-foolish things, there are definitely decisions I don't give myself enough credit for just 'cause I don't understand my past self as well anymore.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 27, 2021 01:59:29  #5724

I ate food that had way too much salt in it no matter how much water I drank and the roof of my mouth hurts badly
Drinking hot winter to try to make it better but owwww

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 27, 2021 17:46:54  #5725

Yesterday I subscribed to a YouTuber but I watched a video less than 30 seconds later where they used the f-word, like, the three-lettered F word, and that's such a no-no. I unsubscribed. I think that's a record time for shortest subscription time for me

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 27, 2021 18:23:39  #5726

[img]https://yt3.ggpht.com/VZ6Xolj2QXb5pWKbX-np3s0_ZWiTAGldCmRsJP3bhYcZkqtVvzl1nm3OW1zh52J2ev_bJn_JSPBtzA=s943-c-fcrop64=1,84130000fcc7ffff-nd[/img]
Two things.
1) USHI USHI USHI
2) Jeanne's thing on her head--headdress? Looks like heck to draw lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 27, 2021 18:53:04  #5727

Tbh the aim for me in F/GO is probably to try to get at least three Servants in each of the major classes, obviously excluding Berserker, Alter Egos, etc., to an extent
For Sabers, I have an Arts Support (critical star support too lol but mostly arts, I daresay) Lan Ling Wang and Altera, who's really good at damage, but I wanna try to level up Bedivere afterwards too, so that I can hit harder on Lancer bosses. I know he'll at least be NP 2 by the end of Camelot, which is great. For now I'm trying to level up Changgong and Altera though. Iirc both of them are level 72 rn? But yeah, I need to level Changgong to max and then Altera to her next Ascension, and then I need to farm Saber monuments (at least) and then more embers...yayyy. 
Riders, I need to max Ushiwakamaru (lol my luck with leveling her up is so good I'm not kidding, I got 3 Super Successes in a row yesterday). I think I'll leave Astolfo where they are for now, but I guess I can use them for farming if I need. I'm not really sure if I need Riders per se, since I have Alter Egos who can fill in the spots for class advantage if need be, but I'll see lol.
Archers...Gil-kun needs Proof of Hero, lol. Kinda prioritizing the Sabers rn, though, which might be a bad decision. I guess I'd love for the Prisma Illya event to run again so I can ascend Chloe . But anyways, I think Gil-kun is good enough for me. I'll see if there are Archer banners to check out in the future. For now, though, nah. 
Lancers...I need a single-target Lancer xD, but I don't seem to be in a rush for it because there aren't that many Archer bosses? Maybe? Lol Tristan. But Bradamante is really good for farming. I need to ascend her lol. She needs phoenix feathers. 
Assassins. I guess I should've rolled for Kama, but I don't roll when I don't have SQ people die when they are killed. Osakabehime's great support, though. I think she goes along well with a lot of Servants. And I'm very used to using her, too. Anyways, don't think this class is a priority, but if there's a Jack banner, I probably will have to try, just because who doesn't like quick animations and watching critical stars spew out of enemy sprites, lol. 
Berserker. Kiyohime is at NP 5 but her attack is kinda abysmal for a Berserker atm in comparison to others 'cause they're just leveled up more than she is xD. I like using her for farming (e.g. with Gil-kun). Otherwise...her defense skills aren't good enough, and her class disadvantage in that anyways is an oof. If I need Osakabehime for farming, though, I pair them together. 2 defense debuffs and no demerit from Kiyohime (since I can erase the attack up buff by using Osakabehime's skill after Kiyohime's) is good :D. 
Caster. Paracelsus is obviously maxed xD. And since I got Caster Gil, I think I'm chill (LOL @Gil what do you think about that rhyme???? :DDDDD). But I need to ascend Gilgamesh lol. I'm good on Art Supports for now at least I think. I think Gilgamesh vibes well with Mash and my Support Wavers, and besides, at least his NP does damage, if you know what I mean. I need to ascend him mostly to get his third skill. And then apparently I need to do skill material farming for everyone, lol. Lazy,,, Anyways, I don't think I need Zhuge Liang, considering how my friends on F/GO have him. If Caster Gil is maxed, I might consider trying to get a healing Caster, but who knows. I'll see.
Alter Egos--ah yes, those who are never ascended. Sorry, Kingprotea and Passionlip, lol. I like using Kingprotea for farming, but I really do need to work on ascending her in case I need her for main quests. I guess I should probably try harder to ascend Passionlip, too, since I lack Riders and offensive Assassins and all that.
And for Ruler...tbh I should really be working harder to ascend Martha. I'm more on the "She's OP" side of the fandom, though idk. I think I should be putting her as higher priority. Lol.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 27, 2021 19:09:40  #5728

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 27, 2021 20:18:42  #5729

Padoru padoru, why did I search this up lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 27, 2021 23:05:40  #5730

Reading that there are people who think vaccinated people can "pass on" the vaccine to unvaccinated individuals and thus make the vaccinated people distance from the unvaccinated is positively the most hilarious thing I've read today. There are really no limits to human stupidity creativity, are there?
Though, I gotta say, the vaccinated people are kinda at luck, since they're all vaccinated are much less likely to have COVID-19. It's like social distancing but due to the wrong reasons, but it's still social distancing, isn't it? (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera