GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 21, 2021 16:18:02  #5611

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

This Craft Essence is gonna make me cry
The art is good. Very good.
BUT WHERE THE HECK IS SHAKESPEARE PUTTING THAT BOW JFOIDJDFOSDF
AND WHAT IS HANS DOING?? SLANTED BOW, WEIRD BOW GRIP FJSDIFSJFOJFOFJSO
MOZART. MOZART, FREAKING MOZART OF ALL PEOPLE LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO TOUCH THE BOW HAIR WITH HIS OILY THUMB. Also I don't know what the heck his left hand is doing
And I actually can't comment on the Phantom since I know crap's worth of cello playing 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2021 16:24:46  #5612

The guy at the back has the worst bow hold imo lol

The left hand posture is pretty good doe o.o

I too do not play cello but I can tell you from observing cellists that his left hand is not in the right position for playing and his bow is probably too high up on the cello ahaha

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

April 21, 2021 16:27:24  #5613

The guy at the back is Shakespeare lol
I don't know if anyone in the image other than Mozart actually knows how to play the violin. Idk if the Phantom knows how to play the cello either.

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 21, 2021 17:19:34  #5614

@Eliza - but the hand with the bow hold isn't shown??? The bow's on the fingerboard, sure, but who knows, maybe he has perfect bow hold and horrible bow position

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2021 17:55:58  #5615

When I meant his hand was in the wrong position I was referring to the hand closest to the scroll. It's supposed to be held a little more over the fingerboard.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

April 21, 2021 17:58:07  #5616

@Eliza - I mean the bow hold comment lol. Were you talking about Shakespeare? That's the guy with the brown hair, like Specter said.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2021 18:12:07  #5617

Just realized I forgot to reply to my RL friends
And this is what you call an OOPSIE

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 21, 2021 19:55:38  #5618

I love how my opinion on everything is "this BUT"
Also I found out this year that I can't say I have a solid opinion on the death penalty, so rn I'm sticking to "To [heckity heck] with the murderers who murdered for no reason, for fun, etc. ... considerations for others are left open, though. Oh, and I haven't done enough research, but I don't really care about costs..."
Mostly thinking about that European case (from like, very long ago). Cenci, I think? She didn't deserve to die for patricide. Her father was like a real variation of a Moriarty the Patriot villain, and that's saying a lot. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 03:04:40  #5619

Fun fact--sounding "nasally" is an issue I have because in Chinese you sometimes sound like that on purpose
I've gotten better though

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 03:05:11  #5620

The topic is being brought up because I listened to Nero's singing
It does need work
BUT
I think she just needs a vocal coach. And training.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 11:15:53  #5621

I honestly don't understand why "Konna Sekai, Shiritakunnakatta" and "Tsuki Akari" aren't popular songs. They're still among my favorite Japanese songs lol, like on the top. I don't even know why I like them so much

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 11:21:14  #5622

How do Berserkers confirm their contract with their Masters? I am dumb and probably missed it but uhhhh

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 12:12:56  #5623

Lol there was a video that came up yesterday that was like "What Your Favorite Fate Ship Says About You" and I realized I don't have a favorite ship really oopsie
Anyways opportunity to talk about them ig. Notably I'm not talking about Gudako or Gudao with any of the Servants lol, there are way too many possibilities
First are the three main routes and their primary ships

Okay, starting off is the Fate route ship--Shirou x Saber.
I'm not really sure what to think of it. I wasn't a big fan of the anime adaptation and for me it kinda seems like they're cute but, like, cute friend vibes? I liked the stuffed lion and cooking vibe from the two of them. But uh, I don't know lol.

UBW Route ship-- Rin x Saber
Arguably my favorite ship out of the three F/SN routes, but I'm also kinda indifferent to their relationship. I think it might be the healthiest ship, but...maybe I just don't care enough about the two characters, lol. As long as they're happy, lol.

Heaven's Feel Route-- Sakura x Shirou
Okay so for some reason this ship seems really unhealthy to me. I mean, there are sweet parts, but I kinda dislike the damsel in distress cliche (even if Sakura being a damsel is justified). I do hope Sakura gets a happy life, but I don't really have her up in the favorite characters list at all. And the ease of how Shirou abandoned his ideals is not very,,, uh, I don't like it. It's jarring. Though, notably, his ideals are kinda unachievable imo. 

Other ships--

Gil x Enkidu
Okay, so for one, I don't really do ships like theirs. I friendship them, lol. I can see why they're shipped, though. "One and only friend" basically translates to "one significant other" in the minds of some. I don't know what their source material portrayed them as (but apparently that drives the ship even more lol), and I also don't really know much about 'em. Haven't gone through the Babylonia Singularity or watched the anime. But, I'll probably stick to the friendship, lol. I don't like ships with tragic endings.

Gil x Ozymandias--
Bruh. One Gil is enough
I kinda friendship them though lol since they apparently get along
I don't know enough about them but I'm pretty sure I will never ship them.

Ozymandias x Nefertari--
Mostly just shipping them from that one component on Ozy's page
If they got together and Ozymandias forgot what he said I'd punch him, like yes, you only need her.
One of my potentially favorite ships even if I don't know anything about them. I think I might be biased from a fanfic,,,

Mordred x Artoria--
If you ship them, don't ever talk to me again

Artoria x Gilgamesh--
No. I don't understand why people ship them.

Holmes x Moriarty--
I guess if you ship this you really do love the enemies to lovers trope. I don't really. Uh, I can see more of the ship in Moriarty the Patriot, but here the age disparity is kinda big. Also, it's pretty obvious they don't like each other. (Moriarty suggested for Holmes to go hit himself with a train.) I kinda like their enemy dynamic, though if I were actually the last Master of Humanity I would try my best not to the summon both lol

Mordred x Fran--
I can see why people ship them, but uh. I personally don't. Fanart is cute though. Lol. I friendship them

Arjuna x Karna--
If you ship them, don't speak to me ever again

Xiangyu x Yuji--
I kinda ship them. They're historically canon lol, but I don't know enough about either both historically and in Fate, so. Apparently Xiangyu was better to his wife than Liu Bang . I wanna see how they interact, but just in terms of how Yuji talked to Xiangyu, it's probably cute.

Medea x Soichirou--
Technically would be one of my favorite ships if not for the fact I don't know enough about Soichirou. The guy needed more development. But if his personality fits, I'd love to ship him with Medea lol. Medea deserves someone who sees her as significant (*kicks Jason*) because nothing was her fault, at least not in her Fate backstory anyways. I like how she's loyal to him though, and how he was kinda kind to her.
Also they kinda vibe well. Probably not my favorite vibe but idk lol

Annndd my brain is short-circuiting lol, might talk about more ships later, but I covered the few that I know I'll probably ship or already ship in the first place :D.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 12:16:39  #5624

Oh yeah, one more.

Diarmuid x Artoria--
I was conflicted on this for a little while after I watched F/Z lol, but I reckoned Diarmuid should just stay with his canonical pairing. I friendship them 100% though lol. In F/GO Diarmuid talks about Artoria and the entire time I was like "GO TALK WITH HER OR GO SPAR WITH HER OR SMTHN"
I guess their friendship dynamic is slightly awkward because of how he looped her in with Kiritsugu and the others at his end in F/Z lol

Diarmuid x Fionn--
I don't even friendship them, though apparently Heroic Spirit Fionn is a bit better. If they were a couple, that'd be terrifying. Like, imagine having an argument and then the other (Fionn) letting you die when he can literally save you. (The guy spilled the healing water thrice. Like, bruh.)
Fionn gives the vibes of the guy who gives you a cup of ice cubes when you asked for water and says, "Wait," but even worse, because you're dying and he's spilling healing water while going, "Wait." You can't tell me I'm wrong

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 12:22:52  #5625

My eyes are like constantly dead but I have no choice
I must endure
Tbh I'd be surprised if I still have the same vision capabilities by the time I return to in-person learning
No break is enough. Literally 14 hour breaks are not enough to make my eyes not tired. Help.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 12:35:01  #5626

If vindictive is associated with revenge then what if the Vindicator were an Avenger-class Servant in F/GO

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 13:10:44  #5627

IMAGINE IF SOMEONE HAPPENED TO SIT ON THE MIDDLE OF THE COUCH

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 13:28:51  #5628

Does anyone else sing while gurgling water? Please tell me yes, because right now I'm busy not doing homework and annoying my mom with the gurgling version of "Jingle Bells," and yes I know that seems immature but (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 14:06:58  #5629

Pulling Valentine's CEs to show here because I can

How do you make cookies look psychotic? Well...

Also I officially like Rama lol I love bananas and would have loved to get these
Also lol Sita's face

I was talking about this when I said Bradamante's gift is so cute

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 14:07:50  #5630

This is the funniest sprite in-game, you can't convince me otherwise

Also her Valentine's gift is ominous,,,

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 14:09:04  #5631

Please never gift this to me

This is also ominous...

I don't need to comment on this one, I think.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 14:09:23  #5632

Can I comment on Gawain's smushed head

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 14:25:58  #5633

Me: (*researching the serious topic of cancer*)
Also me: The protein makes the cell cell-f destruct

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 14:33:56  #5634

"Mad World"'s "Can't deny what's in my head" is perpetually "Candy knight is in my head," and honestly the latter sounds more terrifying

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 15:18:40  #5635

Scientists are apparently debating what to call a collection of black holes--a crush, a void, a scream are among the possibilities
Personally I like scream the best, it just sounds so dramatic
And also I like the irony of a swarm of crows being called a murder while black holes are only called a "scream"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 17:50:40  #5636

I just ate the most disgusting orange, not only was it dry, it was bitter as heck, 10/10 would not recommend

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 18:22:03  #5637

Proof that happiness isn't real

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 22, 2021 18:28:11  #5638