HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2021 18:52:06  #1

Mockingjay's Leave

Hi guys! So, MJ is leaving. I'm posting this notice here because: 1) I've deleted her account here (there were 0 posts on it so dw, none were deleted), and 2) When she deletes her account on the wiki (which she stated she would do), her leaving post will also disappear. So, this is like a reference of sorts?
Anyways, yeah. If you want to respond to her leave, don't respond here. Go to the wiki, please. The message following is only here for reference. Thanks!

Dawndragon1828 wrote:

Hey guys, I know I've been gone for a while, and that I haven't been really active latetly. 
Im sorry about that, but I feel like I've love interest in GGaD. I've been doing this for a while, but now all the fun seems to be faded. Ive thought about it, and I think it's time to quit GGaD. 
All of my characters should go to the owner of the character they're shipped/in a relatio ship with, and for my single pringles, I'm hoping some of my close friends her could take them, if they're still here at all. Im gonna delete this account too, once Ive figured out how to do it, but I just wanted to tell you all; I had a lot of fun with this, with the story and you guys and all the characters it was refreshing and an escape from reality. I enjoyed every second even though there were some rough patches. I want to thank you all for the fun time (:
Im still on discord, and I'm really active on Genshin Impact, so if you wanna hmu that by all means, feel free to join

-Galaxian-

Last edited by GalaxianExplosion (April 19, 2021 18:52:19)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

Board footera