GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2021 22:14:18  #1651

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

And I'd probably say Wiley smells sweet a lot. This is kinda because for me personally, sweet smells coming from people almost always makes me uncomfortable. Like, I attribute the smell with vaping, and pretty much 99% of the time, if I smell sweetness coming from someone (obviously not from a bakery), it's from vaping, so that's why I attribute the scent to that. And Wiley's scent kinda is jarring in that way--people aren't really supposed to smell sweet, at least in my experience, so yeah. Of course, he doesn't vape or anything like that. It's just kinda how he is, and it's weird.
It's not from gum, though. He actually can't chew gum for very long, or he gets jaw and head pain and stuff. And he likes his hands to be moving more than his mouth does (though you wouldn't think so from how much he eats and talks when there are people he knows around lol, right?). 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 18, 2021 23:33:17  #1652

Echo wrote:

Please tell me that if Wiley ever gets a girlfriend he has her call him "Beef Cake"

Wiley's hypothetical girlfriend because we all know if he can get a girlfriend, pigs probably can actually fly: Beef Cake?
Wiley: Yes, Honey-Glazed Pork Ribs?
Raez, who is single but notably only so because he has no intentions in finding a romantic interest, watching and basically having a stroke: What the--

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 23:35:48  #1653

BWHCJJWNRKWKCKKW THAT IS A BLERSED THING I HAVE JUST READ

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 18, 2021 23:38:13  #1654

I'm having a stroke.

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 18, 2021 23:42:41  #1655

This gives huge Raez and Wiley vibes
Look at the two of them having a more ideal synergy than actual siblings lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 19, 2021 15:51:17  #1656

I love how real Rai is so chill but semirealistic style Rai just looks so dead inside

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 19, 2021 22:30:31  #1657

I have an inner joke with my mom where I lift up all my bangs and she pretends to not be able to recognize me, but I lifted Rai's bangs and I actually can't recognize him
That's supposed to be the point, since he looks so ordinary, but there's also a component of me not being able to convey facial differences ig. Anyways lol I kinda thought of him being, like, imprisoned or smthn, and his hair was cut in prison (not his bangs though), and when Wiley comes to rescue him he makes a big deal of walking around the premises like 5 times pretending not to recognize Rai
Wiley has such skewed priorities lol. Rescue friend first? Nope. Joke around and possibly toy with the possibility of yourself getting arrested too (while he watches you with the most deadpan expression every time you pass by his cell)? You betcha. 
Though, Rai is smart enough to not get caught like that, and he's way smarter than letting Wiley be the only one to come break him out in any case lol, Raez + Wiley is like the bare minimum (since Wiley's the one with tech experience but Raez is the one with common sense) for the jailbreak formula :-P.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 20, 2021 12:11:57  #1658

Got the sentence "Rai and his friend seldom look presentable until they brush their hair" so I'm gonna discuss it because I have no life
Rai's hair is okay without brushing I'd imagine; I mean, he doesn't look that good, but he doesn't look all that bad either. He has straighter hair than both Raez and Wiles, which means he gets off a bit easier. Though, he's not okay with not combing his hair lol, it's like a sin. 
I dunno which friend is being talked about here, but I dunno if Wiley looks presentable even if he brushes his hair so...
Raez's hair might actually be messier than Wiley's naturally; iirc he has more curls to it than Wiley. Wiley's hairstyle is the mess, so that's why it looks like a mess lol, it's not naturally a huge mess. 
And iirc Raez's hairstyle is quite messy too, and that's when he brushes it when he can.
Lol I think I'm being inconsistent or smthn

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 20, 2021 12:36:52  #1659

Lol I forgot Fate!Akuma's name and had to search it up (thank past me for writing it down lol), what a splendid memory I have

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 20, 2021 13:54:14  #1660

I like to think that Forengardian students can see the question "How to reduce crime in society" and answer "Summon a life god" and that's a correct and completely viable answer
Galaxian has been scientifically verified to reduce homicide rates. He's only limited by RP rules, or else there would be very limited homicide rates in Forengard. I can make him do anything with NPCs though and no one can stop me. If someone can say a deity killed off the majority of the population in the world, I can say a deity arrested a majority of murderers in the world...right??

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 20, 2021 17:57:07  #1661

Galaxian has no life Part 500: (*being very amused by the fact that technically Rensa's name is Sa, which structurally looks like a chemical element, or if you write his full name in English order, Sa Ren, it looks like you're failing to write "stupid person" (sha ren, 傻人) or "murder (杀人)" but that ain't funny *)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 20, 2021 18:10:24  #1662

Could Wiley (whichever persona of his it is) stop screaming about Skittles? Please? I'd like to be distracted for less time, and seeing as I'm already distracted, I'd like to finish doing distracting things as quickly as possible

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 20, 2021 18:29:19  #1663

Summoning Rensa as a Berserker in any normal Grail War has now been ranked among the Top Three Genius but Horrible Ideas Anyone Can Make That Galaxian Can Think of, so congratulations to his Master(s)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 20, 2021 18:37:12  #1664

Yes, we all know that adding "violently" in front of most any action verb, it makes the sentence funnier, but also consider this: Adding "funny" in front of any subject performing many action also instantly makes the action seem funny if you disregard your conscience

Consider: Funny boy attacks family with knife (talking about the Mamba)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 20, 2021 19:53:04  #1665

One day. One day I'll make an actual LGBTQQIAA+ character. But for now, it's restricted to characters using "they/them" pronouns and characters being aromantic asexual either because they lack reproductive organs in the first place or me trying to convey that you can't ship those characters, if you do you're screwing up in more than one way e.g. Akuma is technically aromantic asexual I think but I removed the label out of fears (probably irrational) that it seems like I'm looping together LGBTQ+ and bad people. I mean, there are LGBTQ+ people who are bad people, just like how there are cisgender heterosexual people who are bad people...idk how many things I'm saying that might make someone wanna kick me rn lol so I'll stop
Well, in the U.S. there are at least 4.5% of adults who identify as LGBTQ+, so I guess at some point, my character ratio will reflect that. For now I'm too much of a coward who fears messing up the depictions though. When I do start trying to be more inclusive in terms of characters' sexual orientation and romantic interests and gender identities, etc., I'll probably venture off from my current "Straight/ace/aro/none applicable" territory to branch into different gender identities. Idk lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 20, 2021 22:59:10  #1666

Wiley, slurping 100% cacao: This is my idea of tasty
Raez, who knows Wiley probably doesn't actually like it but can't actually tell if the other is faking it: 

Even 100% cacao is not strong enough for Rai to be able to taste it lol
Also for some reason the way I depict Raez in incorrect-quote-like format posts kinda gives me the image of a lounging cat watching Wiley lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 20, 2021 23:17:53  #1667

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

One day. One day I'll make an actual LGBTQQIAA+ character. But for now, it's restricted to characters using "they/them" pronouns and characters being aromantic asexual either because they lack reproductive organs in the first place or me trying to convey that you can't ship those characters, if you do you're screwing up in more than one way e.g. Akuma is technically aromantic asexual I think but I removed the label out of fears (probably irrational) that it seems like I'm looping together LGBTQ+ and bad people. I mean, there are LGBTQ+ people who are bad people, just like how there are cisgender heterosexual people who are bad people...idk how many things I'm saying that might make someone wanna kick me rn lol so I'll stop
Well, in the U.S. there are at least 4.5% of adults who identify as LGBTQ+, so I guess at some point, my character ratio will reflect that. For now I'm too much of a coward who fears messing up the depictions though. When I do start trying to be more inclusive in terms of characters' sexual orientation and romantic interests and gender identities, etc., I'll probably venture off from my current "Straight/ace/aro/none applicable" territory to branch into different gender identities. Idk lol

-Galaxian-

I think you're overthinking it. Yeah.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 20, 2021 23:33:05  #1668

Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 20, 2021 23:49:54  #1669

I am still as questionable as ever in terms of naming characters I see

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 21, 2021 00:43:12  #1670

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Also for some reason the way I depict Raez in incorrect-quote-like format posts kinda gives me the image of a lounging cat watching Wiley lol

Raez is an orange tabby cat and you cannot convince me otherwise. He is orange tabby

​-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 21, 2021 00:48:52  #1671

I honestly don't care what breed of cat Wiley is as long as his meows can be loud and his fur can noticeably shoot out like that of a cartoon cat when he's scared, and as long as he can run around on long legs (legg) and cause havoc when he decides not to sleep/eat

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 21, 2021 00:50:22  #1672

As much as I associate him with cats, Rai's the chill dog lol, don't ask me what breed since I'm stuck on aesthetics and I don't think he'd be a dog with black fur lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 21, 2021 00:52:24  #1673

Dog!Rai and Cat!Wiley have the vibe where you feel sorry for the dog because it really seems like the cat is bullying him
Cat!Raez be chill though. He and doggo Rai take naps together and probably play together too.
Lol thinking of size differences, Rai has to be a small dog or medium-sized at largest ig and I am having troubles envisioning that

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 21, 2021 12:18:44  #1674

Fun fact--if you take an existent character who has already experienced angsty story and put them in Fate, the luck stat will never be A
Why? Because us narrators are kinda messed up (I'm speaking for myself) and don't give our characters good luck the majority of the time, intentionally at least.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 21, 2021 13:54:34  #1675

I have officially lost the ability to write personalities coherently huh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 21, 2021 17:51:56  #1676

Fun fact--the Alternate get a buff from Galaxian called They Get Bad Vibes from Entities He Know Are Not Morally Good
He has to have at least seen said entities once for this to take effect
Anyways it's supposed to prevent them from meeting a mortal enemy of his and being tricked into a friendship or smthn

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 21, 2021 18:29:59  #1677

Me: Hey mind, I need to do homework now, so it'd be great if you didn--
Mind: You have now been granted  inspiration, length 4 pages, use it wisely, young Padawan

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 21, 2021 18:35:25  #1678

This is a question my future self will ask Specter and me
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

lol I still need to take chat notes and spamming huge E's is totally a good idea (*literally showered in sarcasm*) totally

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 21, 2021 18:36:31  #1679

We need to stop lol because I'm trying to do schoolwork and my mind is just E

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪