GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2021 00:24:46  #5431

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Lowkey mad (mad="annoyed" but y'know, "mad" sounds more dramatic and funnier) at my math teacher for putting in a grade as 9/10 even though I did a problem correctly and even though I "corrected" the problem as well
Now math is at like 97.5% just because of that lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 01:51:51  #5432

Okay guys, off I go now lol. PSATs are later today and I'm getting up a heck lot earlier than I usually would (hence going to bed a heck lot earlier than I usually would). Wish me luck or believe me or smthn lol. See you later.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 15:41:36  #5433

Back from PSATs
Ironically going to bed earlier did not help at all
Idk my mind was brewing in...I don't even know what the heck it was brewing, actually. It was just making gurgling noises while I was trying to fall asleep. Maybe it was brewing tea idk
Gonna talk about F/GO before I sound like a curmudgeon right away.
So, I did farm 8 Rider pieces yesterday, so Sushiwakamaru will be able to be ascended,,, but I kept getting Void Dust and Rider monuments rather than a single Dragon's Reverse Scale, like bruh, I just wanted to ascend Gao Changgong lol it should not have been/be this hard
Technically I could ascend Kingprotea instead of Ushiwakamaru but I think Ushiwakamaru (level 40 currently and also a 3-star) needs to ascend more than Kingprotea (level 50 currently and also a 5-star), and also I need the Saber pieces for Altera, who's priority over Kingprotea. I mean,,, Kingprotea is a tank without Ascension anyways and I rarely use Infantile Regression anyways.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 15:48:28  #5434

Secondly, about real life, which is why I talked about non-reality first.
What. The. Heck. 
I've decided that going virtual next year is actually a very smart idea even though my eyes are constantly dead every day from screentime and I retain no motivation whatsoever to do virtual classwork. 
Why?
Because my schoolmates, specifically just a quarter of the school, my grade, are--pardon the language--idiots.
Today, from 8:00 to 13:00, I practiced people-dodging skills as I watched kids take their masks off, whether that was while they were speaking (whY???) to just permanently taking them off, yank the masks down so that their noses showed (wHY???), huddle with (also stupid) friends in groups of more than 10, literally block off the hallways in hordes (and my high school has huge hallways), and no adult yelled at them. Why? Because there was too much to enforce. I watched stupid kids stampede out of their classrooms in huge huddles and was just glad that I make decisions by looking at the safe side. I am Not Going Back to In-Person School unless the pandemic is actually over, and that goes for 12th grade if I must, too. 
Stupid adults rear stupid kids. What am I to say other than that? I've seen abundant evidence and have lost faith in those of my grade. Yayyy.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 15:49:57  #5435

I also witnessed at least 30 kids nearby me go "It's so (expletive) cold, I'm going back inside," and if I weren't trying to hold my breath so I wouldn't potentially breathe in viruses or nasty things like that, I would've laughed. Why? Because these were the same kids who had taken off their sweaters and were literally holding said sweaters, standing outside in cold, windy weather in t-shirts.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 15:52:30  #5436

Ignoring the kids thing though, I literally haven't been at my school in a year and a month now, so looking at it again was like some mix of sadness and nostalgia. Mostly sadness, lol, since it seems I won't be going back to it (other than for a certain club's activities, potentially) for another year.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 15:55:50  #5437

On a more positive note though (as I avoid more work)
PSATs were pretty easy. Like, there was less anxiety for me this year. Some questions were so easy that I felt like I was getting tricked, which is never fun. Obviously I won't talk about questions specifically since that's a good way to make sure I don't get scores and I do want scores, but one question was actually pretty hard lol, I almost panicked during it. And English SAT/PSAT questions are so weird sometimes smh but whatever
Anyways I think I did well. Won't say I aced it because I probably didn't, but I did well.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 16:12:59  #5438

🎉🎉🎉

Please stay safe tho. I don't think the kids at your school care much about getting and spreading the disease so that's oof.

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 15, 2021 17:12:56  #5439

"In a new poll two-thirds of Democrats reported having had at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine, while two-fifths of Republicans said they did not plan to be inoculated."
I love political party polarization
According to my fried brain, 2/5s is 40 percent of Republicans, yee? And then 25% of Americans identify with the Republican Party
So basically 10% of Americans don't want to be vaccinated as of right now, and that's hoping that all of the Americans who register as Independent, including those who lean Republican, are all planning on getting vaccinated.
And also hoping that all Democrats also are planning to get vaccinated if they can, too...
Yay.
I really hope that the herd immunity point will be, like, 85% or something, but then again that doesn't sound reassuring to me, either. Lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:19:42  #5440

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

🎉🎉🎉

Please stay safe tho. I don't think the kids at your school care much about getting and spreading the disease so that's oof.

Haha, I tried my best, I'll say that. Of course, if--hopefully I'm not jinxing myself--I did get SARS-CoV-2 today, then it'll be a few days until symptoms appear, so until then, I guess I'm just waiting it out. But I hope I don't get it ever since losing smell and taste is, like, that's more horrible than most anything I can think of (excluding, of course, me losing my fingers, cognitive ability, vision, hearing...to be honest, losing any sense or ability to use it sounds horrible in general lol, so nvm) since I like eating and sniffing too much for my own good (lol that sounded weirder than I wanted to make it sound)
You guys all stay safe and healthy too! Remember that no matter how bad life may be treating you now, it's an opportunity to grow and learn in the end if you make it that way for yourself, instead of a way to put you down.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:39:36  #5441

Here. Dropping stuff to laugh at and simp for, which is a weird combo but you know me
Obviously nothing belongs to me, duh, if it did I would gloat all day about it
Starting off, I'm pretty sure this is cheating

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:40:03  #5442

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:40:22  #5443

Dropping this here specifically to see if Echo will remember/simp

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:40:51  #5444

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:41:10  #5445

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:41:26  #5446

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:41:49  #5447

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:42:26  #5448

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:42:40  #5449

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:43:23  #5450

Merlin

I'm ngl his design is, like, one of the most appealing ones to me in the series lol for some reason
I don't know his personality though

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:43:42  #5451

Achilles!

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:44:20  #5452

Mostly saved this one since I know Specter likes Enkidu
I currently can't relate since I haven't watched the Babylonia anime or played the Babylonia Singularity but lol

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:44:40  #5453

His hair looks like heck to maintain

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:45:10  #5454

Tbh I don't recall seeing art where Gilgamesh is in this outfit and not looking like a bastard

This is a first

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:45:27  #5455

Scarily cute? Cutely scary? Either way--

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:46:03  #5456

Boudica!

I never talked about her before ig lol but she's pretty I think

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:46:30  #5457

This is a lot more peaceful than Chibi Jack chasing Chibi Jeanne Alter Rider with a knife huh

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:46:50  #5458

Different outfits are,,, so nice for some reason,,, lol

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 15, 2021 17:47:00  #5459

Can I please unsee Gilgamesh with thigh-high boots

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 15, 2021 17:47:43  #5460

Ngl other than this being cute I'm focusing on Karna smiling,,,
Also him and Arjuna being in the same picture and smiling? Is that Arjuna? I think it is but wow I don't think I've ever seen him smile lol

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera