HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2021 21:41:32  #1081

Re: "Bonding at 3 A.M." ~ @Echo @Galaxian

Idk man, sure, whatever. I was kinda really excited to share my headcanons but it's fine. Whatever

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 12, 2021 21:48:25  #1082

Headcanons are headcanons though. Not all of 'em are accurate or, even if they are, they might not be taken for canon, hence the name "head-canon" xD. Obviously what you have planned for your characters are separate from the more 'public' information, like guinea pig genetic modification and stuff like that.
Again, I'm not an expert, I'm just a student who's been studying genetics and stuff in Bio and some other related topics in APES. Personally, if I can say so myself, even just 2 guinea pigs that seem to perfectly mimic the personalities of people--who reside in the same portion of the world, even more--is pretty outrageous in terms of how reality goes from what I've heard, so that's why how making the guinea pig situation realistic wouldn't have really been on my mind (probably), but if that were to be the way we're actually going, then the posts I made would be my personal viewpoint

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 12, 2021 22:02:37  #1083

Hmm, okay, I'm not sure if saying this is actually helpful or not, but I hope it doesn't sound salty at all, because funnily enough, for once, I'm actually not salty about it, lol.
I can pretty much hear that you're unhappy about what I said. So, I want to make clear that--1) I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or discourage you from wanting to post headcanons and stuff, 2) Even if I give feedback that implies I disagree with what your reasoning is, that doesn't mean your reasoning is entirely illogical, if at all. It just might mean that for me it doesn't make sense in certain areas, which is fine, because it doesn't necessarily impact my characters and such.
Thus, with those two factors made clear, I just want to be frank and say that since it seems pretty clear that you don't receive the way I give feedback well, I'll probably stick with how I respond usually and just not give substantial feedback or, in general, say anything I would personally consider as helpful. Hopefully by going that way, there are less circumstances where you can feel worse from seeing what I say. It's the best way ultimately because it's not like it would kill me to shut it once in a while about my opinions, which I seem to have a debilitating habit of professing way too often.
And...that's it! Yay. Hope you got through this post without taking something the wrong way, because there probably are parts I failed to edit out or consider. Thanks.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 22:09:45  #1084

Uh okay can I just say I'm confused

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 12, 2021 22:14:16  #1085

Galaxian did a big dumb (again) episode who-knows-what is basically the gist. I'm not sure if you read the bit on the 36th page though, if that's where the issue is.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 22:24:49  #1086

Yeah I've been confused since that xD I probably would need to reread.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 12, 2021 22:26:43  #1087

Well ig the issue might be context then lol, the summary is we were talking about HPA characters as guinea pigs yesterday on chat for a really long time

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 22:30:01  #1088

Ahh okay, I really wasn't sure at all about the context so I was like "HPA guinea pigs?? Whaaa??".
A reread is needed for me then lol let's see when I do that.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 12, 2021 22:36:49  #1089

Yay, we got the root of the misunderstanding issue lol
Lol I'm not sure whether to say good luck or have fun, both sound sarcastic for some reason but I swear xD it's not sarcastic

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 22:39:36  #1090

Oh yes I also wanted to share this
Lol so at lunch we were discussing job opportunities and stuff and teaching came up, and I said "I'd be afraid of being a teachers because what if the students don't listen to me" and my mom said that the students will obey the teacher to the last word anyways because they're the authority
and I immediately thought of the HPA class lol idk

I promise this was funnier in my mind lol don't ask me

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 12, 2021 22:42:08  #1091

Ngl that's ironic even for RL schools. Like here in the U.S., idk lol, in China students are pretty obedient but over here it's like, you're lucky to get good students, especially in lower-level classes. That's my experience anyways.
Also Wiley laughed but he has no humor standards tbh idk

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 23:35:35  #1092

I mean from what I've heard here, students make teachers cry.
We were talking about a specific institution though lol and my mind went to HPA and I think that's funny
Lol no humor standards, mood

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 12, 2021 23:38:44  #1093

Hopefully it's the students being kids and the teachers being sensitive, not the kids being devils from the underworld

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 01:08:35  #1094

Got some scs and images I hope will help for HPA roleplaying lol

Entrance to HPA

The cafeteria's fancy xD

Men's bathroom

Best (and only) images of the nurse's office I was able to get from the anime. Will check with the game later and replace these pics when I have time.

Apparently it's possible to shoot a home run through the window in that office lol.

Lol I realized I made a mistake describing the hallways xD they have white paint, not light gray. This is the corner to enter a classroom btw so it's somewhat smaller than the main halls. I didn't mess up with the floor tile description lol, just in case.

This one's the best pic of the classroom(s) I have atm. All of them are patterned like that so there's just a few minor differences.

Let me know if there's a part of the school that you'd like to see and I'll check if I can get an image or screenshot lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2021 01:12:17  #1095

For some reason I wanna know what bathrooms look like (since every other place looks so prestigious) but I would hope, for some reason, that there are no screenshots of bathrooms available.
Wiley wants to see the labs,,,
Also could you link these screenshots on the HPA thread along with the...the list of students and stuff?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 01:14:11  #1096

Sure!
And... yes, there are images of bathrooms lol. At least I remember one. Let me check lol.
I think I can get an image of the chemistry room (or was it the Ultimate Pharmacist's lab?) but for the actual lab building, those are just mentioned and not shown.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2021 01:14:39  #1097

I'm just going to add more screenshots to the post I've done btw so you can reference all images directly from the link.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2021 01:18:27  #1098

Wiley has a building for himself???! :0 (That was supposed to convey terror. Oh no.)

Is there the nurse's room too btw? Sorry for being needy

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 01:20:05  #1099

Ok I fear lol. But um it's supposed to be for all students with science talents, not just Wiley lol.
Yeah, I think I can get an image of the nurse's room too but I'm not too sure xD. I know it's located on the first floor btw.

I'm not sure if I can get the image of the "lab" but I'll try to see about that.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2021 01:24:21  #1100

Added picture of men's bathroom, but it's from a certain angle so you can't see all of it.
The woman's bathroom is next door and I don't remember if there's available images of it.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2021 01:27:23  #1101

sOunDs LiKe tHe sChOoL wILL nEeD to aLLoCaTe MoRe FuNdiNg fOr tHoSe OtHeR sCiEnCe sTuDeNtS, HmMmMmM? (Lol let me know if this typing style gives Wiley vibes because that was the intention; he literally said that in my mind lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 01:33:43  #1102

Idk if it's Wiley vibes but it sure looks chaotic xD

@Echo, plot twist lol and Wiley's the reason the Reserve Course was created to gain more funds lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2021 20:02:53  #1103

Bruh I missed so much last night lmao anyway nahfjwkfkkskf bRUH THE RESERVE COURSE, DON'T HURT ME LIKE THAT SPEC-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 13, 2021 21:54:26  #1104

Why would it hurt tho xD I mean one of the purposes of the Reserve Course was to keep funds coming and stuff
Besides I think it wasn't founded until laaaaaater so at the time we're roleplaying it probably doesn't exist yet. At least that's what I HC.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 24, 2021 21:24:32  #1105

Anyone wanna chat

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 24, 2021 21:37:35  #1106

I can chat for a while

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 24, 2021 23:42:48  #1107

Couldn't, was eating dinner lol, hope you two had a lovely time chatting

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 24, 2021 23:59:38  #1108

Spec went to play Fate G/O and I'm still open to chat if you wish to do so

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 25, 2021 00:02:36  #1109

Lol it crashed and won't open so I'm here to chat again lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 25, 2021 00:04:03  #1110

My head hurts like it's a walnut and someone's trying to crack it with a jackhammer, and I still have homework to do; in addition, you should rest more anyways, so...I'll pass on that offer for today. Sorry for not being very available as of recent. April and May are the busiest months of the year for me. Hopefully I'll be more available starting June

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera