GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2021 00:28:32  #1621

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

I find it funny that Rai and I could literally say (read: type) the same thing and my words will be seen as passive-aggressive while he will be seen as "chill"
I guess that's the power of knowing personalities

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 13, 2021 00:40:46  #1622

Plot twist: There is no angst to Rai's backstory, he just found he enjoyed being passive-aggressive without anyone knowing it instead so he erased all information about his past life and can now be passive-aggressive without anyone knowing it, just like he wanted
(:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 00:47:01  #1623

HPA keeps reminding me of Shingeki no Kyojin's Junior High series for some reason
xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 18:03:02  #1624

Lol gonna make Kiaane talk a bit more, which means they're gonna seem pretty dumb, but alas, every situation has downsides and benefits
Benefits: 
-Kiaane talks more
-Others don't have to struggle as much (hopefully) with their characters

Downsides:
-Kiaane seems dumb and might seem OOC too ah well

Yay the benefits outweigh the downsides

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 20:09:49  #1625

Filling a swimming pool with Jello gives such Wiley vibes
I feel like he'd literally just jump in as the jello is being filled in
@Wiles - wth??

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 20:13:37  #1626

One day, when I can somewhat draw anatomy, I'm drawing, like, male characters in swimming gear. Just so I can regret my life decisions later.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 20:18:40  #1627

Reminder to self: Pretend "they/them" singular pronouns don't exist for PSATs or you're so gonna screw up half of the pronoun-antecedent questions lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2021 01:36:03  #1628

Poor Specter lmiao they thought the past thread with Martin and Kiaane would end soon but at dinner I had a huge flood of inspiration for Kiaane that isn't really for RPing, but a part of it was RPing inspiration
I had to write 5 pages of inspiration down lol 
Anyways the prolonged part of the thread might not happen if the characters don't make it happen and it probably won't, because :D I suck at leading anything to anything buuut, like in a visual novel or smthn, if the choices happen, then it'll go down that path :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2021 08:33:00  #1629

Oh, no, by all means, bring it on 👀

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 14, 2021 20:57:15  #1630

Lol Kiaane you really gonna do this to me huh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2021 21:07:22  #1631

Tbh I feel like the first time Sunny became aware that Galaxian was a god, the encounter became pretty unpleasant
Sunny is, like, he's theist, but he's pretty salty towards gods lol. And he doesn't explain it either (psst, his parents were killed and it was related to the gods ), which makes it seem like he's just acting weird.

His mom, Xenia, is pretty much one of my only religious characters lol. That's kinda funny because Galaxian is a god himself and he's like "Yeah we exist" and that's about it. He doesn't really want mortals to be that connected to deities and vice versa. Of course, part of it is because of his own (now-forgotten) experiences (you know when you get two mortal friends and because of you they get murdered in cold blood? Yeah, those experiences), which is like a naturally installed stigma now ig.  
And Iollan has that weird religious ideology, which is kinda like "Gods probably exist, but fundamentally they're basically just like humans no matter how many physical and ability-related differences they have from humans". Idk lol, I haven't explored his ideology a whole lot, but to me I think my religion would probably be like his if I existed in GGaD
And Rai and Wiley are weird too. CC!Rai and CC!Wiley are entirely atheist; in GGaD it's more like "They exist and I don't care...they don't care either lol"
Raez is pretty much atheist lol he sometimes pretends he's agnostic so it's easier to get out of arguments though

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2021 21:16:42  #1632

I feel like this scenario would be possible in GGaD:
Rai and Wiley are out and about for once (I mean in terms of Wiley's activities in the outside world, not Rai) and they have somehow reached some temple or smthn and there are just those annoying people of the temple that try to convert you. (This is from personal experiences IRL lol.) And they kinda swarm around you and try to convince you of all the power and authority of a god or a pantheon of gods, and in this case for Rai and Wiley, it's a god. And at some point, Rai, who's just trying to listen to his music on a casual stroll, is like, "Can y'all make your god appear right now so we can have their autograph?"
And then the missionaries or whatever they're called just pull the ultimate power move and actually call their god, and that god actually arrives.
The instant the god actually appears, Wiley just loses it. He basically just goes "LMAO" and nearly laughs to the point where he needs oxygen, which is actually an impressive point for him because he can laugh way too hard and not get to that point. 
Anyways, Rai's not that impressed, but he and Wiley do take pictures with the god (who's pretty nice lol) (also Wiley's, like, red from laughing too much), and then when the missionaries try to convert them (again) Rai's like "Please note I never said that I'd believe in them even if they did show up ;)," and then he and Wiley left, lol, mostly because Wiley was begging the god to show him how to "Poof out of nowhere!" since he thought it was a magic trick or something like that

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2021 21:27:04  #1633

Okay for once I agree with something Wiley said
You know ferrets? Well I was watching one (on video,,, duh, you think I go out? Lol) and he was like "Eyyyyyyy that's quite an adorable little fella" and yeah same I think they're cute
I feel like he'd scare ferrets though lol ('cause Wiley's Wiley)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2021 21:32:51  #1634

Hitan and Wiley are polar opposites in terms of animals; Wiley naturally will scare literally any animal, while Hitan's really good with animals.
Hitan and Rai are kinda opposites as well; realistic Hitan personas really like dogs while Rai attracts cats. He'll be walking along literally not doing anything to prompt any response and stray cats will be following him. He once got caught by Wiley and Wiley was like, "Lol, they can tell you're of the same species"
Raez does better with aquatic creatures. He might be scared of certain animals on land, but if he does, he doesn't let that fear show. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2021 22:01:27  #1635

I actually went back to read my own plan's indicators for the past thread btwn. Kiaan and Martin and here's the original post

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

(Okay I took the time to read through all 23 pages and some more of this thread and I think I have more of an idea of what we can build up here before the thread actually comes to a good ending point. Here are the following points for reference, mostly my reference:
-Martin mentioned taking a nap with the cricket later on, so that's probably what he's gonna do after this thread ends, after feeding it apples too ig [I was gonna say that maybe Kiaane can walk him over to somewhere where he can pick apples because the Thaohals ran out or something]?
-At the end, Martin will have the following things: He'll have the cricket with him, he might want to take the smaller remaining sandwich with him as well. He'll also have the book Beauty and the Beast
-I'm pretty sure I can end the thread when the time comes; I have a good ending dramatic POV idea  )

Do I even remember the dramatic POV idea? I have like a slight cue for it that my mind, thank you mind, left for me. Doubtful of its quality rn though

Okay, onto the actual ideas:
-R.I.P. Martin being able to take a nap lol, the ideas quoted and the ones I had yesterday blatantly conflict with one another ...unless...they don't :D
-I guess what I had in mind at the time was that Martin could take a nap outside. I have no idea what I meant, but that post kinda implies that Kiaane walks him over to where apples can be picked, where he can take a nap either before or after picking apples.
-Which sounds fine, arguably, but presently my mind is kinda conflicting because while a nap is an ideal end point, I'm not sure how to lead to it. The idea I had yesterday means way too much would be done before the field trip to the apple tree field or smthn 
-Also my mind is like "Hey it'd be fun for them to pick apples together!" and also Kiaane apparently no longer wants to leave Martin by himself outside so thanks Kiaane lol
-Idk how much I'm sucking at explaining this lmiao, but I guess the choice I will take (other than on Specter's choices in POVing) will depend on whether or not Martin usually takes noon naps (kinda like little kids) or if him taking a nap is because he's actually tired from all the places I make him and Kiaane go to in the rest of the thread. Obviously I'm biased here but I don't think a kid his age (older than 5) would still take noon naps, not that I thought the Thaohals let kids do that anyways. And obviously option 2 means that my ideas would have a greater chance of happening; or rather, option 1 means it'd be impossible, since Kiaane isn't that keen on dragging Martin with them everywhere unless he wants to go and explicitly mentions it, which I doubt he would if he's tired and wants to take a nap
-Anyways, if the nap is the end point, then the dramatic POV I had in mind will have to be altered slightly; the essence should more or less be the same though. Just a setting change.
-I know this seems a lot to consider for ideas literally mentioned in like 2 or 3 bullet points, but that's just how it be with me, lol. I usually do this for long threads so I can look at the endpoints once I'm stuck.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2021 22:05:33  #1636

I honestly have a talent for dragging out things for way longer than they should be
So, tbh Specter should just say "No" and yeah I could add the idea to something I could never write :D for Cosmic Perspective
Otherwise the thread's gonna be making the challenge of making a thread longer than it a harder challenge
I say I'm bad at fluff, and I am, so why the heck does my mind generate so many basic ideas for fluff lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 15, 2021 19:14:23  #1637

Tbh did boots even exist in Ancient China
'Cause Xuqiao and Lianhuan both wear boots
I'm pretty sure Rensa does too
If they don't exist then that's a plot hole I am not fixing lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 17, 2021 19:31:00  #1638

Really need to start drawing in a more realistic style sometime to try to sort out Kiaane's hair
I feel like their hair is a whole lot messier than I depict it
But anyways the issue lies in the fact of me not being able to draw their hair rn help

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 17, 2021 21:29:50  #1639

Headcanon that sometimes the A.A. is able to get the Mamba and the Cheetah to the point where they actually focus long enough on drawing a diagram for a design. The A.A. then goes to basically sell that design. Of course, they mark whatever money is obtained under the two's names, but it's not like the Mamba (at least him, idk about the Cheetah) remembers about the money. For all the A.A. knows, it could be a college fund or something that the two don't care a whit about. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 17, 2021 22:10:46  #1640

Can you imagine the Mamba and Cheetah in college tho

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 17, 2021 22:19:25  #1641

Well, if I ever work on the plot for the A.A. and the Mamba and the Mamba doesn't die at some point in it...then yeah I can

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 00:13:00  #1642

If the Mamba dies the Cheetah will be sad

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 18, 2021 01:43:50  #1643

Fun fact: The A.A. used to have an interest in trick-or-treating
The reason why they have 0 initiative in reminding the Mamba and the Cheetah of it now is because it's their loss (of candy) if they forget to go

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 01:50:00  #1644

Me, making human personas of Akuma more and more messed up: 👁👄👁

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 17:15:43  #1645

The fact that I continually think of Max as HPA!Hitan in GGaD is cursed
Can someone please kick me

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 19:35:53  #1646

What if Wiley made a type of bubble gum that can make a person fly after it reaches a certain size
Lol Rai is already amused

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 19:43:45  #1647

I'd be willing to test that bubblegum 👀

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 18, 2021 22:05:47  #1648

I'm sure you would xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 22:09:58  #1649

You know, I dunno how others come up with how their character smell. Maybe I'm just oversensitive to food and specific nature smells and associate them with what they actually are (and not people) that it's just weird for me to try to think about how a character smells
Like Galaxian is easy. He smells like nothing. No scent can cling to him unless he wants to give that feeling, and usually he really doesn't. 
But like, just now I was thinking about Rai, and I have no idea how he'd smell. He kinda gives the feeling of the kinda guy who wouldn't want to smell like anything, but that seems slightly unrealistic I guess. I dunno. Maybe he'd smell slightly like...Idk, a certain type of shampoo? Deodorant? Laundry detergent? Who knows. Is there a smell attributed to the ironing of clothes? That's the one that comes to mind the most and that I think might be the most realistic. Like, y'know, the slight almost-burning smell that lingers on fabric, but it isn't really unpleasant per se. Maybe I dunno how to iron well xD. 
Wiley smells like whatever the heck he just ate, like for some reason I attribute the smell of beef to the guy for some reason beef cake
Raez smells like the ocean but I have no idea what that actually means. Does that mean he smells salty? Idk, haven't been to the ocean enough to tell.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 22:11:13  #1650

Please tell me that if Wiley ever gets a girlfriend he has her call him "Beef Cake"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

Board footera