GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2021 00:19:04  #1471

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Tbh I wonder how the heck Sunny even is the Ultimate Environmentalist; like yeah he's passionate about the environment but I think you need social skills to be an environmentalist. You know, so people don't get revenge on you shaking them like a salt shaker by purposefully "forgetting" to recycle or littering
I guess he maybe fakes having social skills or something, idk I'll figure it out (or not) lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 3, 2021 00:32:14  #1472

I really need to change my description of Sunny's "halo"--it's more like a "random cartoon addition to his design that happens to show his emotions and harasses both him and others"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2021 00:33:02  #1473

It's more like a shoulder halo tbh, when I think of it spinning around in an elliptical motion it's not above his head, it's on top of one of his shoulders floating there
I don't think "shoulder halo" exists as a saying though.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2021 01:04:28  #1474

Fun fact: Sunny having the same type of clothing on his upper body as Shinji Matou gave me horrible vibes (and please don't make me explain just why it's so because it's awkward), which is why I'm trying to redesign his clothing

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2021 03:04:23  #1475

Lol Caster GGaD!Galaxian has a lollipop a friend gave him as a staff
Be terrified of his power.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2021 19:25:54  #1476

At this point I'm designing Fate!Wiley to see how best to make him the most annoying he can be
Lol this is why I can't ever be a game creator

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2021 19:45:23  #1477

I actually don't regret waiting on posting Wiley's Fate dialogue since I see I misunderstood certain components lol and also some parts were extraneous and stuff like that
I also got his stats down :D they're either terrible or great and there's no in-between lol this is fine

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2021 19:46:41  #1478

Stats do tell a story if you look at them hard enough (I've been looking at them for half an hour)
The story of Wiley's stats that's been told to me is that he fights like a snake
I see no problem with that

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2021 19:48:25  #1479

Imagine if Fate!Wiley acts like usual Wiley acts but underneath all the sass and craziness is someone who's been forced to commit suicide almost every time he's been summoned into a Holy Grail War :]
Like, forced to commit suicide right off the bat most of the time, too. Not like what happened in Fate/Zero or Fate/UBW. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2021 19:50:23  #1480

By the way, that's canon, lol.
He has horrible luck.
And like some Servants in F/GO, he also does remember every experience.
Very, very quaint, wouldn't ya say? :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2021 19:52:01  #1481

Okay I think I went a little overboard with the sarcasm there lol, I just sarcastic-ed myself to the point of tears

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2021 19:54:45  #1482

The point is that in a hypothetical situation where F/GO Wiley exists, then burning him is, like, not an okay thing to do.
Bruhhh imagine if Servants had voice lines when you burn them
Wiley'd be like
"Ah, so this is just going to happen again, huh? Well, that's okay. Bye then." 
JIDFJOIjikjfodfjsdoJIOFIJDOSIFJSO

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2021 01:31:28  #1483

Bruh xD Lianhuan with EX-rank Mad Enhancement but instead of all the sad backstory coming into play it's just him going completely overboard and into the ocean with the topic of ice cream
He overwhelms enemies with the sheer brute power of...ice cream

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2021 21:02:01  #1484

Embarrassed to say that I'm so unfamiliar with human Hitan/"Helge" that I needed to find his form lol
Here's his information though (though ig this is from TFSK, in which he's not really human,,, there's not much of a difference imo though), for my own reference.

Appearance--Helge is a strikingly beautiful young adult with pale gold eyes and ivory skin, with a rotundness to his most prominent features, fairly long lashes, two double eyelids, curved and fairly thin eyebrows, a high bridge to his nose, and considerably faded lips, of which most of these features are concealed by a half mask. His hair is silver-blond with its length spanning from the bottom of his heck in the front to almost the shoulders in the back. His hair is considerably tamed considering his time spent outside not taking care of it and well-conditioned, being thick and plentiful and thus resulting in more emphasis to either side because of its overall weight. His long and plentiful bangs tend to be much more feathery and changeable in nature, however, covering the entirety of his ears and often much of his eyes by default.
His usual expression is an impenetrable one, a fairly neutral expression that would seem to imply a smile, but the implications are contrasted by his eyes which, despite their bright nature, bear a heavy dullness that make his negative expressions pressuring and terrifying and make his positive expressions seem insecure or even insincere. While by default his skin would show changes in emotion very easily via flushing, blushing, and such, the fact rarely manifests in reality.
Helge weighs very little despite his height of 5’ 9.6’’, having a very consistent slim body shape despite his muscle build. All in all, he is clearly male and not androgynous. Being an Agell, he has large white wings that have had their taste of pain and injury but bear no visible scars. They are wide and constructed with vast, outspread feathers on both the frames and insides.
All clothing for him must cover all essentially areas and be viable for movement, and for his purposes he usually prefers tighter clothing, though usually he would like his attire to be looser. He usually has only monochrome colors to his color scheme. His boots will only have a slight heel if they have such a feature, and Helge does not usually wear armor. He does usually wear long gloves and he does not mind robes and cloaks.
Helge has a crimson feather from behind a patch of hair near his left ear that is somewhat of a recognized symbol for him. Unless needed, he does not usually conceal his wings, finding that they will become distorted and could perhaps be stunted in their ongoing growth.

--

Notably: 5' 9'' is his height as a 15-year-old. By the age of 18 he's reached the almost-6' height he has in GGaD. Obviously as a human he doesn't have wings, and in realistic worlds (not anime worlds) he has different-colored hair. He's still blond, though. And he has green eyes in such realistic worlds. In less realistic worlds, it depends on design, e.g. in Fate it's likely it's more like GGaD where his eyes and hair change color when his abilities are activated. 

Personality: Having always grown up alone, happiness and joy in the world are things that Helge does not know and cannot relate to. Having never had a reason to experience such emotions, he regards others’ feelings with a sense of distance. For him, values and such are almost devoid of meaning except for a desire to live and to not die, something he has always had and perhaps the only thing that has ever made sure he is still here even now. This one value he can somewhat understand takes priority…or so it always had.
While he has no desire to take vengeance on any component of the world, as he does not see any particular part as being the reason for what he lacks or having been what had taken something away from him, he also sees most everything as a game piece to achieve his own goals to benefit, including others, and including himself. This objectifying mentality does not serve to make him more brutal or sadistic in any way, as he would not hurt someone or take advantage of them without a ‘reason’, but it effectively solidifies his overall apathy. He does not strive to make many impressions on others, even the parts of him that aren’t so static and bland. Most of the entities he knows share a formal relationship with him; if not, it will usually be a distant one.
Perhaps somewhere in him is still someone he has become in other worlds, an emotional person now forced to abide entirely by the logic he has contrived by himself, but as he does not share experiences that would develop him in that way, Helge lacks the self-conflict that some of his other personas have. He has never truly cared for someone and no one has truly cared for him. In Helge’s life, that is the truth that has never deemed a need for him to express his thoughts to others or for him to be afraid of others, both by their capacity to hurt him and by his capacity to hurt them. Rather than being conflicted by time, he is someone who is more drifting in it without a deeper meaning. He has merely heard of morals and such that would restrain others in their lives, but he does not understand or abide by them. To him, the only restraint are the circumstances and the ways his mind analyzes them.
In this life, he has seen that he needs to interact with others at times, and for those times he has constructed a persona that seems to act and think a bit more like others. In that persona, he has a stiff smile and a cordial front, he can talk with others albeit in a restrained way, and…he can even make jokes. Wow. Obviously, however, it is a mere persona that acts in ways he doesn’t understand himself, so he is still prone to lacking in communication and normal sociality. After the interactions, he usually leaves without another hint of where he will be going.
Despite his nonchalance towards emotions, Helge retains a strong sort of love for books, comparisons, poetry, and such, and it is a love he cannot understand. Perhaps the only reason he could give would be that it helps him survive. However, that doesn’t explain how he rereads when he doesn’t have to. For him, he does not think of anything he does as “right” (as in correct), but usually does the “right” thing as defined by society. Like the rest of him, it shows an almost aimless approach, an unknowing way of life towards a life he wouldn’t understand in any case—a life led to by improvement. In that way, he doesn’t have a reason to live in the first place.

--

Notably--Helge's personality varies depending on his experience, most importantly on who he meets and what has happened to him, e.g. if he has even just one person he views as family, he'll be kinder and more open to them. In the above, he has no family and no friends, and hence he's more Kiaane-like (though contrary to Kiaane, who feels emotions but doesn't manifest them at all, arguably TFSK!Helge didn't feel emotions and didn't manifest them). So, personality listed here should be taken lightly.

Weapons:
Bow & arrows, crossbows, throwing weapons, a spear, explosives, and whatever he really needs to use.

Helge is scary, lol. He knows how to use too many things.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2021 21:07:50  #1485

Hitan's growth process is so interesting tbh, it's more like "character cycle" instead of "character development"
For human Hitan, small child him is bright and happy, in-between him is character conflict in a nutshell, 14-year-old him is humorous and kinda sassy, but by the chronological age of 15 years he's pretty much stern and way too dead inside than a teenager should be, and by 20-year-old...his personality is "this is the result of when someone has too much thrown on him that he can't deal with but somehow he still acts like a kid...what happened to him lol". 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2021 22:11:53  #1486

No one:
Me, making stats for Fate versions of characters: AND YOU'RE OP, AND YOU'RE OP, AND YOU'RE OP--

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2021 22:56:08  #1487

Should I be afraid xD

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 5, 2021 12:33:01  #1488

Yes, be afraid. Be very afraid.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 12:34:38  #1489

3 A.M. Me: What if we made Fate!Kiaane transgender
The normal part of my solitary brain cell: Lmiao
The part of my solitary brain cell that just likes irony out of anything else: Ooooh allusion to the original series with Saber being female when her myths said she was male huh, I like it
The logical part of my solitary brain cell, trying in vain to envision female Kiaane: WHAT IF WE DON'T

-Galaxian-

(Note that I called the first part the normal part because like normal me it gives absolutely no helpful feedback of any sort whatsoever. It just laughs.)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 13:38:05  #1490

Lol @the me who went, "I'm not gonna compare my characters!" too bad, you gotta compare them now.
Fate comparisons are different than GGaD comparisons though lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 13:43:14  #1491

You said before that they're OP so now I fear more lol

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 5, 2021 14:05:17  #1492

I can't tell if I'm making Xuqiao too OP or if I made Rensa too weak,,, 
Lol to complicate matters, Rensa doesn't fight a lot in GGaD. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 14:28:16  #1493

Lol,,,
It's impossible for me to say Rensa has a higher endurance than Xuqiao both in terms of stamina and defenses,,, especially in his Berserker form (though currently I haven't calculated in Mad Enhancement yet)
Rider!Xuqiao doesn't have much lower stats compared to, like, him being a Saber either, because Rider him actually might be older than Saber him. 
The reason behind Rensa having lower endurance than Xuqiao is also because Xuqiao has greater combat experience/training. 
I can't even say that Rensa has higher agility than Xuqiao either??? 
Oof.
Lol, the difference between them shows more if they're both Casters. Rensa's much more powerful than Xuqiao in terms of magic, but that doesn't really show in stats (including the Mana Stat). I guess they don't have to be Casters for this to happen. 
I guess I need to think more about Rensa's offensive magic, in GGaD I said he specializes in sealing lol, but that doesn't mean he's not OP offensively

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 14:30:43  #1494

Bruh I sure hope I'm missing something in terms of class stats or maybe my characters can just fit in too many classes and that's impacting any class's stats for them

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 14:31:28  #1495

I'm pretty sure Wiley thinks I hate him and want him to die, which is untrue

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 14:33:40  #1496

Lol don't worry Wiley I only made Rensa more OP totally not like compared to Xuqiao you and Rensa are more likely to fight. Whatever. :-)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 14:43:20  #1497

Wiley's complaining again
@Wiley - Lol well you should be glad you have Magic Resistance or you would've been so screwed if you met Berserker

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 14:43:46  #1498

Tbh my characters are not fair to Casters lol, I worry
But what is toning down for fairness,,,

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 14:45:59  #1499

I feel like every time I do anything related to abilities for my characters it's like "I do have logic but do I use it? No."
I continue making them more and more OP even while knowing it's probably not okay

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 15:01:24  #1500

Aaaaand @me we're back to square one of "WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU WANT RENSA TO BE A BERSERKER. YOU CHARACTER TORTURER, YOU PSYCHO."
But of course I also technically made Chnoasmos kill off an entire universe (motives are complicated) very casually so like, what else did I expect

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera