GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 19, 2021 17:06:58  #241

Re: Welcome to a Place of Memes and Commenting on My Life~Eliza's HT

Idk about you guys but Dark World Theme from a Link to the Past is becoming one of my favorite overworld themes along with Realm Overworld from Spirit Tracks

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 19, 2021 17:24:19  #242

I haven't played the game but yeah the Dark World Theme is really cool!

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

March 19, 2021 18:49:01  #243

I can play it on piano and it's very nice :D

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 22, 2021 17:48:37  #244

This....

is beyond cool.

March 22, 2021 18:16:53  #245

For those of you wondering about the weird dream I had:

Warning: Despite this dream being surprisingly coherent for a dream it still doesn't make complete sense. You have been warned.

So my dream started when I started playing the game, but it was like when you’re watching a let’s play and can only see the screen, even though you’re aware someone is controlling it. At some point I was playing the game and it was almost a bit like a grocery store and I noticed Sammy pretty much existing. He didn’t react when he saw me or anything from the other side of the room. It’s important to mention that at this time I wasn’t playing as Henry or anything. I was in the game, and not like “I got teleported into a video game,” in this scenario I replaced Henry completely.

So when I went over to Sammy, I actually managed to talk to him, though I don’t really remember that I said? I just said something about knowing who he was. Throughout the whole conversation he was completely passive, like a normal person. No aggression or anything like in the real game.

I was going through the studio and I encountered Ink Bendy. Don’t remember exactly how, but (this is where it gets really weird) he wasn’t aggressive either. In fact, he was basically the Boris Replacement. Literally the main villain in the game is my best friend now.

We keep going through the studio. I think during one part I ran into Alice Angel (like the others she wasn’t aggressive), but I don’t think she was really important, I just remember her being there in the room at some point.  There was a sort of minigame thing that I found where I had to pick a specific “pet” (they were pillows like things). The rest of the minigame is really fuzzy (no pun intended), but I remember at the end the pet died, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Skipping forward to the next part that I remember. By the way, I think I remember why Alice was important: she had access to keycards to get around the studio. She let me and Bendy into what looked like one of those trampoline or inflatable indoor park things.  I remember I turned around to make sure Bendy was still with me On the other side of a giant foam-block pit thing was a door. Guess who came through that door? Joey Drew.
I think Alice went over to help him into the room because he was using a walker and having trouble, then he said…something. He was talking to me, but I don’t remember what it was. But whatever it was acted like a Palpatine executing Order 66, and I’m not even kidding. I remember spinning around looking at Bendy and seeing him doing that shaking thing when he’s angry, and I couldn’t see his face, because he’d turned away from me. I remember stumbling back, realizing what was happening, and then dashing as fast as I could out of the room before he came after me. I tried to get into one of those Heavenly Miracle Station thingies, when for a moment it was like I was playing the game again and I was trying to figure out which key on my keyboard I had to press to get inside and not being able to get in. In desperation, I tore down the hall and into the sot of room that had a giant reception desk, covered with stacks of papers. I dashed behind it and hid in the space under the desk hoping desperately that I wouldn’t get caught. I think I was even crying a little.

Then I woke up. Yep. Always wake up when it’s getting to the climax.

Except I managed to go back to sleep. This time I woke up back in the minigame. I did it over again, slowly becoming aware that I was stuck. There was nothing I could do, whatever I was trying to protect or save would die.

A pretty tragic end but bro imagine the fanfic you could write with this.

March 22, 2021 18:41:43  #246

B R U H WKJWFIKWKFIQLD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

March 24, 2021 09:04:59  #247

I'm actually looking back at this now and realizing that it actually was very coherent xDD

March 24, 2021 09:07:19  #248

I also remember that in the inflatable park I like touched Bendy's hand and thought it felt funny because it was made of ink asdkga

March 24, 2021 10:30:16  #249

ngl with the dream isn't very coherent for me because I don't know anything about any of the characters that appeared lol

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 24, 2021 10:46:19  #250

maybe eliza predicted the future of bendy and that's what's gonna happen in BATDR

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 24, 2021 11:59:40  #251

I'll keep you updated on any further Bendy related visions

March 26, 2021 12:48:10  #252

I was playing Outset Island and my dad keeps saying it reminds him of a different song from a movie and whenever I play it on piano I think he's trying to figure it out lol

March 27, 2021 14:59:12  #253

How do I get like videogame audio/music to use in a video like Russet does

April 1, 2021 18:24:28  #254

I just got into Death Mountain in The Legend of Zelda and I was not expecting the music to be different and so atmospheric for the level xD

April 1, 2021 19:10:06  #255

Basket Cat wrote:

Wait wdym by that? Like in his Mario builder vids?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 1, 2021 19:56:19  #256

I mostly meant in the among us video he shared, he had a ton of music like Ruins from Undertale and Outset Island from Wind Waker and I would like to know how he gets it

April 1, 2021 19:56:40  #257

ALSO I JUST COMPLETED THE ORIGINAL ZELDA

BOW BEFORE ME MERE MORTALS

April 1, 2021 20:24:56  #258

Basket Cat wrote:

First off, see if you can find an online mp3 download of the song you want. If you find one, try to download it on a mobile device or look the site up to make sure it's trustworthy. If you can't find any trustworthy downloads for your music, find a YouTube video of the music you want to use and then find a "YouTube to MP3" converter. It's best to do this on a mobile device as a lot of these kinds of sites are very sketchy and a mobile device is a lot less likely to get a virus. If you must do it on computer make sure you have an adblocker
You'll usually paste the link into the bar and it'll give you an mp3 file to download.
And now you have an mp3 file of video game music and potentially malware if you weren't careful! please be careful
Putting mp3 files into a video is something else entirely that depends on your video-editing software and I'm pretty sure you know how to anyway, but if you need my help with that, let me know!

RUSSET

April 1, 2021 20:27:43  #259

And if you don't trust yourself with this feel free to just give me the links and let me get the mp3s for you, where I can then email them to you

RUSSET

April 3, 2021 12:07:26  #260

You said it's best to do it on mobile, can you tell me what app thing you use?

April 3, 2021 12:43:50  #261

Download Documents by Readdle and then use the browser inside Documents to find a youtube to mp3 site

RUSSET

April 3, 2021 13:04:00  #262

Wdym by "use the browser inside Documents"

April 3, 2021 13:26:42  #263

What if I told you that this was a theme that I wrote

BeepBox

April 3, 2021 14:29:48  #264

OWO <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 3, 2021 14:56:46  #265

It's supposed to be a theme for a character or a location connected to the character.

I really like the use of the shehnai for the melody, it really gives it a wizardy/magical feel to it haha

April 3, 2021 20:25:11  #266

On the left side of the screen, there should be a button that says "browser" in the Documents by Readdle app

RUSSET

April 3, 2021 20:25:45  #267

Again if you're having a difficult time with this I'd be willing to do it for you

RUSSET

April 3, 2021 20:47:23  #268

I appreciate the offer! I'll let you know if I need help <3

April 4, 2021 16:35:13  #269

This piece is by no means "perfect" due to the limitations of the software I have available, but...I'm pretty proud of it.

BeepBox

It's called "The Elven Lullaby" and I'm planning to use it in a project I'm working on.

April 4, 2021 17:33:28  #270

It technically has lyrics but I don't have vocaloid or anything rip

Board footera