GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2021 13:45:19  #5191

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Just realized that in actual canonical Huyao Xiao Hongniang history the Jin Chengxi episode was basically three out of the four Yaohuang being present but Honghong and Fan Yunfei actually just watched Shikuan pwn Jin Chengxi within 3 punches xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 31, 2021 14:31:50  #5192

Don't worry. People don't always die when they are killed

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 31, 2021 14:59:43  #5193

I love how "I'm Senpai's official Servant" in the Fate: Babylonia anime sounds like a huge flex

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 31, 2021 20:36:43  #5194

Took a nap
Tbh I don't think I'm actually that tired? I think it's my eyes that are so fatigued that they keep wanting to be closed. While "asleep" I'm actually pretty conscious

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 31, 2021 20:55:58  #5195

Just said something and then realized I said the exact thing when I was 4
I have Not Matured lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 31, 2021 21:17:14  #5196

[img]https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:640x,quality:90x75/images/92019abed53352ff9a5cc44911c229d175ca5b475656d8011a21c28387e22fb1_1.jpg[/img]
xD the only time I've doomscrolled is during the pandemic maybe
idk does searching up more about bad news count?? Like "COVID-19 U.S."

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 31, 2021 21:21:40  #5197

I'm super excited for 4/1 F/GO gameplay OwO xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 31, 2021 21:45:25  #5198

shINY

Also lol read an argument about Apocrypha's Episode 22 visuals
Not commenting much on the plot and stuff but. Imo I liked the animation for Karna's NP lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 31, 2021 21:54:05  #5199

Tbh the only thing I'm good at is gauging, like, art style and stuff. And I can tell if someone's arm becomes distorted during frames/a frame. Otherwise I know crap's worth of animation quality and will go "OwO" at anything being drawn that moves and that I find visually appealing

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 31, 2021 22:16:02  #5200

cute!!

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 31, 2021 22:20:48  #5201

The cake really be like "owo"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

March 31, 2021 23:41:10  #5202

Lol 50%

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 31, 2021 23:41:35  #5203

He is speed

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 00:10:41  #5204

Oh I forgot to say this lol
Yesterday I summoned and got the Duke of Flame CE! 
It looks like this

and basically it's an NP strength buffer lol. It increases NP strength and overcharge by 200% or smthn. It's a 5-star CE lol
It looks like I should make a Buster team lol with the NPs I've gotten

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 00:28:58  #5205

Cú be nyooming around lol

Hdhskjf that's nice CE art owo
Sounds powerful too :0

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 1, 2021 00:58:23  #5206

Nyoom

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 00:58:45  #5207

I still don't get why Medea put Saber in a wedding dress or whatever the heck that was in UBW,,, but she do her ig.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 01:01:02  #5208

Gae Bolcar xD

xD Honestly I'm surprised that I haven't seen jokes revolving around the "Gae" part of "Gae Bolg" lol maybe it's because Cu just keeps dying and has shown pretty clearly that he has attraction towards females dear gods that's also why I wanted to slap him lol Caster him acts like some creepy old geezer

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 11:07:19  #5209

Sorry for starting off on a low emotional point today, but there was the 3rd mass shooting within 16 days and honestly I want the culprit to die even though I'm normally a bit different than that in terms of morals. But rn my mind is like, a life for four

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 11:14:34  #5210

Just gonna ignore obligations and talk about F/GO
I did another summoning. idk what I was going for tbh lol but I thought I was gonna get something good
I was right. I got Kaleidscope, the OP CE and jfisdsdfjosfkfo yesssss
Farming is gonna be so easy now.
It was already pretty easy from what I could see. I farmed for Lancer and Assassin pieces for whenever I can ascend Osakabehime and Bradamante and I could get farming quests done in 5 turns if I got good card generation. And because it was for Lancer and Assassin, I brought Paracelsus and Altera.
Oh my gods. They were amazing. I equipped Paracelsus with Schwipsig in the Snow and Altera with Partake in the King, and--haha--Paracelsus can basically make his NP go on the first turn, and Arts Cards have like a pretty good generation, so I usually used the first turn to obliterate the enemies while making Altera's NP go to 70, and then for the next turn I usually used the Support Servant with the Kaleidoscope CE and the NP that can hit all enemies in range to charge Altera's NP again. Sometimes it took a while, but by the third turn I used Altera's NP to crush the opposition and bam :D
I got Kaleidoscope after farming but now it'll be even easier to make sure her NP goes lol farming will be like a 3-turn thing now, at least for Lancer/Assassin.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 11:19:21  #5211

On the last time I farmed I took along Specter's Altera lol. It was an adventure of Rock-Paper-Scissors to try to see which Altera was which :-)
Lol that one play went for 8 turns 'cause I had no idea which Altera was the one I was trying to charge NP for

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 11:20:02  #5212

Tbh I was headcanoning in my head that Paracelsus was talking like a teacher to them and both Alteras were like. Unreceptive for the most part. Idk how to say it lol but it was funny imo

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 11:24:26  #5213

Also! Bradamante should be ascending within 5 days. And then I think I'll have enough to get her to level 80 :D and then all shall be aware of her p o w e r s
Osakabehime needs golden assassin pieces and like spirit roots (which can only be farmed in Camelot lol) to ascend to level 90 :3
I'm trying to remember to ascend Kingprotea lol but sometimes it's hard because I don't use her all that often
I need to ascend Lanling Wang and Altera too lol but I keep not having time to farm for them smh
Tbh most of my Servants are at max level lol other than Kiddo Gil-kun. I left some in the dust in terms of ascension lol my bad, like Romulus (Lancer), Robin Hood (Archer, who I'm mad at because I'm pretty sure he sexually harassed Passionlip), and...probably Passionlip, oof. Idk, I might try to ascend her later on.
I need to ascend Kiyohime for the final time lol that'll just be farming for Berserker pieces

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 11:26:41  #5214

Tbh I'm excited for level 90 because then I'll have to decide who to Grail
Altera is like a very ideal Buster Servant but she's kinda far from lvl. 90 atm

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 11:27:37  #5215

Also excited for lvl. 90 because that means once I reach that level that's basically the point where I can start having more Servants, if they come ofc
That way I won't have to be worried that I don't have enough Servants with class advantage

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 11:33:39  #5216

Also! Yesterday I did a Support Servant update. In my dreams I was actually thinking about whether the CE choice was completely viable or not tho lol like I'm not sure if I'm putting the Buster CEs as the most efficient they could be. I put Partake with the King on Kiyohime 'cause she's on NP level 3 or smthn instead of Altera, but Altera is, like I said, a very efficient Buster Servant.
I did the Support Servant CE reorganization after I organized CEs by themselves, though. I moved a CE that's almost no use to me to Second Archive 'cause of its beautiful art lol. And I combined a lot of CEs. Most of them now are 4-star or 5-star CEs that are very useful to me. I'm not sure about some of the remaining ones, but I can't burn them now that they're leveled up lol, they'll just have to be consumed by other CEs if I never use them. 
I'm not sure who to put Kaleidoscope on in my Support list, so if anyone (@Specter) uses my Support list, let me know who you want a default 80% NP for lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 11:43:38  #5217

For some reason, F/GO's Arash always reminds me of Nagesh even though I haven't even interacted with him lol, idk why it is so. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 11:47:55  #5218

For some reason I'm like always excited for anything in F/GO, whether it's the main quests or farming lol, I'm so weird tbh

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 11:50:40  #5219

I also have good luck in terms of enhancing Servants lol. I always get at least one Super Success per ten levels of Enhancement, and it's usually when I'm using a large amount of resources. Bradamante is notable in that respect; I actually got her from a planned level 54 to level 58 in one instance iirc. And for Kiyohime a few days back, she also got a Super Success. Gil-kun got a boost to level 50 and also one for level 53 lol. Altera actually got boosted to level 50 when I'd only planned to get her to level 46 iirc. Anyways, Great and Super Successes are always very nice uwu.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2021 11:54:21  #5220

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Tbh the only thing I'm good at is gauging, like, art style and stuff. And I can tell if someone's arm becomes distorted during frames/a frame. Otherwise I know crap's worth of animation quality and will go "OwO" at anything being drawn that moves and that I find visually appealing

-Galaxian-

G a u g i n g
Karna's Noble Phantasm
xDDDDD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera