GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2021 01:34:54  #5101

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Specter's the one who posted this but

The only thing this tells me is: Owls wear skirts

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 26, 2021 02:44:38  #5102

Honestly this just makes me fear for the lives of many characters

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 26, 2021 03:23:14  #5103

I'm doing Kid Gil's interlude and uh
He needs to stop lowkey flirting with Mash oh my gods
He looks like a kid so he should act like one imo fjdiojsodfjsdo

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 26, 2021 12:02:37  #5104

Huyao Xiao Hongniang has a new OP and ED for the new season as usual
I'm not used to either yet but hmmm
New OP's lyrics are pretty pessimistic and lol the animations accompanying it are too angsty. I hope Mumie and she can get a happy ending at some point though. 
And for the ED--I see the scene where Rongrong shows her power/potential, I see it OwO OwO I look forward to it being animated. It'd better have a cool BGM with it and quality frames and stuff.
And I see Wangquan Fugui getting a bit more of an emphasis in the pictures along with Honghong? There's not much of Bai Yuechu and Susu this season I see since most of it will be recounting history to an extent, but heck yes lore

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 26, 2021 12:04:38  #5105

Honestly reading "Mumie" feels like someone else will read it as "Mummy," uhhh I'll probably type that as "Mu Mie" in the future lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 26, 2021 12:05:56  #5106

Lol I'm that someone else already

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

March 26, 2021 12:17:16  #5107

My teacher made a giant example throughout the class today using me as the subject
Basically it revolved around either me being a murderer or me being a traitor of America and lol it worked I now know the concepts of the week

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 26, 2021 19:15:24  #5108

My faith in humanity has depleted again
There were idiots not wearing masks and way too many fools wearing masks with their noses not covered. What the heck
Also I have a headache from marijuana/tobacco exposure again

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 26, 2021 21:29:59  #5109

Okay so you know how there are two Titans in SnK called Sawney and Bean
I just realized there was a cannibal in folklore who was called Sawney Bean.
I--FSDIJDFOISFDJ

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 26, 2021 21:36:54  #5110

Lol there went any possible good associations of Sawney and Bean because fjsdsdoifsjfo I mean the reference makes sense but uhhh wow

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 26, 2021 23:34:26  #5111

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 27, 2021 00:32:08  #5112

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 27, 2021 17:46:00  #5113

Lol leads me to wonder if canonical Gil would've simped for Saber Alter like this

had he not been melted by Sakura/the Dark Grail first thing ofc

Also lmiao did Saber Alter buy Shirou a gift with Gil's money or??

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 27, 2021 17:59:08  #5114

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

March 27, 2021 23:44:03  #5115

The base image and the way his head is turned,,, scares me. But xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 27, 2021 23:44:50  #5116

Other kids do chores, but I have those episodic points in life where I have to spend hours trying to teach my mom how to technology, usually after teaching myself first. 
It is now 23:00 lol homework schedule go bye-bye

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 27, 2021 23:52:14  #5117

When I say I'm an idiot I mean this (context: I was doing math HW)
So the problem was to distribute sinu(sinu-2)
And I just kept reading "sinu" as the shorthand for "sinusoidal" and was like "wait can you even distribute a sine of nothing explicitly stated"
Before I realized,,, "sinu" is "sine of u" lol I'm dumber than mud

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 28, 2021 00:05:41  #5118

Haha I keep looking for updates when they come out
Mohuang Da Guanjia is still being long as it is lol, they're still doing the Liandan race. 
This panel illustrated Yan Song's student

I don't actually know what to think of him but ig I admire him for being loyal to his master. He was a real bastard when he debuted though
Mohuang Da Guanjia does the thing where, like NPCs, once side characters are allied to the main character they seem to lose bastard traits :-)
Anyways the panel was very cool imo but lol it's just him trying to flex

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 28, 2021 00:09:12  #5119

Chuanyue Xiyuan 3000 Hou updated too
The cover hurt me:

JFDOFJOSDFJO WHY IS AUGIER THERE, WHY MUST THE SERIES HURT ME
Okay like. Augier wasn't my favorite character. But he,,, he was my favorite member of the COUR group. It might be 'cause his origins were never revealed and most of the time he wasn't that much of a bastard (iirc his debut had him asking Lameer for girls, but in his defense, again, in his defense, he didn't actually do anything with any of them since he wasn't satisfied with them. It's wrong to treat people like cattle like that, but I mean,,, COUR lol, what do you expect.) "Favorite" kinda being a very subjective and specific term, of course. Anyways, I admired him for his loyalty to Xiaoying and I think that (spoilers lol) he definitely felt remorse for his actions as a member of the group. 
But anyways WHY IS HE ON THE COVER JIFSJOSD THAT HURT ME JFIODSJFOS

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 28, 2021 00:14:41  #5120

More on what's actually happening tho (more spoilers for Chuanyue Xiyuan 3000 Hou)

Windsky did such a flex lol, he was like "okay this will be hard to get out of" and then pwned all of their enemies. Yaoyao was just there like:
Yaoyao keeps doubting that he'll save her jfiddjfosdfjsdo, though ig it's justified since she forgot her memories but lol I keep screaming "HE'LL COME BACK, GIRL. HE'LL COME BACK."
Her thinking that he probably won't save her isn't annoying though since she clearly understands that he's a general and has more on his shoulders than her welfare, and it's not like she acts like she can't try to get out herself, either. She's really calm. 

And THERE WAS A FLASHBACK OF WINDSKY AND LI FJOISDFJSDOFSDOJ WHY CHUANYUE XIYUAN 3000 HOU HHHHHH

FJDSOJFDOSFJO IDK I FEEL LIKE THIS IS FORESHADOWING IF A CHARACTER OF THE PAST IS IN THE COVER AND THERE'S A FLASHBACK
I guess the end of the series might come soon? idk lol tbh if they drag it out more,,, I'd be somewhat happy since Li would (maybe?) get more screentime along with Yaoyao and Windsky but as a writer,,, even I can see that'd be dragging it and lol getting the series ended without notice without an actual substantial ending would suck.
I think there's good reason to believe that Yaoyao and Windsky will get a happy ending, but Li,,, my guy, Li,,, I dunno how his ending will turn out and I just,,, my heart would break if he died lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 28, 2021 00:20:32  #5121

I forgot to remark on their baby faces xD this is probably when Li and Windsky were at least 15 and geez they look,,, their faces are so round and chubby xD squish
Interesting that Li has on a gray inside tunic instead of white,,, it'd be stupid to wear his usual chest-revealing outfit when he's wearing a scarf tho. Anyways I'm trying not to look into color symbolism since I'm pretty sure that would be incorrect but yeah
I kinda wish Ji Lianmei and Li would have had interactions depicted lol, I wonder how fake Li was in front of her and if she realized. I mean, technically Li's like Windsky's best friend, so I wonder if she would've thought his opinion mattered.
idk what's gonna go on with Lianmei, for her I wanted her to die pretty badly but I do wish that she gets a reincarnation in a happy future life. It'd be nice if Lubang also got a reincarnation and the two of them ended up together in a future life. In the present life she was too screwed up and she also committed war crimes, and we saw how crimes and humans' limited lifespan went in Huyao Xiao Hongniang, so yeah, no happy ending for her there. But...in a future life, I'd be willing to see her grow up happy and be with Lubang.
I do like happy endings (for characters who are good or turned to present circumstances from situations out of their control), but usually I just can't provide them easily to my own characters.  

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 28, 2021 00:22:56  #5122

Lol come to think of it the only thing I agree on for Yali Shanda's actions (that I can recall at least) is him shooting (spoilers lmiao) Lianmei's father in the head
I was like "YES" 
I came to hate him quite a bit later (and already kinda was sus of him) but yeah I still cheer when I see that

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 28, 2021 00:27:19  #5123

(Spoilers continue)

Lianmei's father was pure bastard, I hated him so much even though he wasn't revealed as a major(?) antagonist for very long and he didn't actually do that much
In a way I'm kinda protective over young Lianmei too, mostly 'cause no child deserves to be put through the crap he put her through, the list being: He killed her mother, pinned it on Earthlings, sent her to military school, forced her to take dance lessons as a substitute for her mother (who he killed), and of course he treated her like a disposable pawn

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 28, 2021 00:28:26  #5124

(Spoilers continue part who-knows)

Iirc there was an interaction between Lubang and Lianmei where he was like, "I thought you didn't want to ever be anything like your father!" and she was like "People are forced to turn into what they hate" and half of my mind was going "oh no I'm turning into celery" and the other half was like "Incorrect, existence rights abolished"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 28, 2021 01:23:04  #5125

Okay so I was searching for Fate Enkidu's gender 'cause if they ain't male (or female) there is no possibility of them being gay (I think, if I'm wrong then please don't diss me), but I found this lol

I think it was the photo editor putting a pride flag on him? But anyways bruhhhh he looks so much more snazzy with the colors

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 28, 2021 01:24:24  #5126

Also apparently canon Enkidu hurled a piece of meat at the goddess Ishtar
Wow xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 28, 2021 01:26:05  #5127

Tbh I agree that the colors look pretty cool but I think Enkidu's design is actually based on simplicity xD so idk lol

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

March 28, 2021 16:02:54  #5128

Lol I remember a portion of my life where it was 4 ft instead of 5 ft

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 28, 2021 16:03:27  #5129

This is me when someone tells me to go away tbh

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 28, 2021 18:14:44  #5130

At this point I stare at the recommended news sections on my YouTube telling me that there was the 3rd mass shooting of the week in the U.S. and am like, "what the frick. What the actual frick."
What the heck is happening to the U.S.??? And to the world??? Was the pandemic and the currently still-increasing death toll of 2.78 million people worldwide not enough? We haven't even gotten to the actual healing stage of anything and people do things like this? 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera