GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2021 12:46:31  #1351

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Lol yesterday I had design inspiration for Not-NPC
Geez my mind keeps doing this lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 24, 2021 13:04:08  #1352

Tbh sometimes I wonder if anime voice acting can be as cringe to hear for Japanese people as donghua voice acting can be cringe to hear for Chinese people (I mean, like, the voice acting that English speakers will say they did a good job at)
Like, the talking is so unnatural sometimes lol, even Huyao Xiao Hongniang makes me cringe sometimes and it's not even shounen or whatever

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 24, 2021 13:40:44  #1353

Before stuff happened to their world, Lianhuan was kinda seen as a really weird child. It's not like he was actually bullied, though, it was just that he was known to be really more playful and carefree (at least in his actions) than other children his age, but it was attributed (perhaps correctly?) to the fact that he was brought up by his brother, not by his parents. People of his world weren't supposed to act so carefree, and especially now it's, like, unseen for someone to act like him. 
He's on the youngest side of the world by now, though, so there's definitely reason for his behavior. 
His childhood thus far has actually been somewhat normal. Though he's not good at Chinese magic, it's kind of accepted that everyone has different magic capabilities in his world. However, because his brother excels above and beyond all expectations in terms of magic, Lianhuan wants to be stronger as well. That's why he works so hard. It's not really for others' approval. He wants to make sure his brother can be proud of him. Intrinsic motivation, heck yeah.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 24, 2021 13:44:17  #1354

I'm actually not quite sure if Zhenyi and Lianhuan have ever met, but I'm pretty sure Zhenyi has heard about Lianhuan before. Zhenyi...uh, he probably doesn't approve that much, but he also doesn't really care.
Can't imagine that Zhenyi would like Lianhuan much lol; but then again he doesn't like pretty much anyone, sometimes not really out of good specific reason. 
Zhenyi's interesting. I need to work on his character a bit more lol. 

-Galaxian- 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 24, 2021 13:46:55  #1355

Brief note to self: I actually don't know what'd happen if Hitan and Zhenyi had more time to fight, obviously Zhenyi has his sword, but I'm not sure.
Hitan's been fighting for...not long. He didn't fight at all before his revival, actually. 2 years. Zhenyi has basically daily combat experience for at least 1,000 years, not including training and stuff. 
Well, it's been proven Hitan can hold his ground for at least a minute against Zhenyi in terms of blocking and speed, but otherwise I'm actually not too sure Hitan would be able to win or have any significant advantage. It's not like Zhenyi can't fly either lol, he's just not a flying sword type of guy. He probably does the boomerang sword technique a lot more and for some reason that feels terrifying lol 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 24, 2021 13:52:52  #1356

Ah darn, forgot to note that even though Zhenyi has combat experience, he also can't improve, so technically Hitan would be facing a teenage fighter. Zhenyi's still a prodigy by all means though, so,,, 
I guess Hitan's a pretty impressive fighter all things considered lol, can't wait to develop him a little bit more, hopefully on the safe side though.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 24, 2021 14:07:45  #1357

Time to start obsessing over whether my characters have attached or unattached earlobes lol xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 24, 2021 14:29:32  #1358

This is for the posts before the last one
I know almost nothing about Zhenyi so I'm 👀 about the information you're posting xD

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

March 24, 2021 14:39:17  #1359

Younger Hitan in GGaD never fought anyone when he was little, so for some reason I feel like it's funny that he's now older and would probably fight someone if they did something bad to Kaori. It's like he lived out a pacifistic adulthood when he was little and now he's like "Try me"

"I hate Akuma" is becoming some sort of inner joke I have with myself but yee. I hate Akuma.

I can imagine Kaori's horrified expression when all 5 feet 11.9 inches of Hitan plus whatever his wingspan is jumps on someone who shoved him (Kaori) and I don't think I should be laughing
It's weirdly fluffy though, probably because I overdid the angst so anything else constitutes as fluff by now lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 24, 2021 14:41:46  #1360

I actually dunno if that's uncharacteristic though, I don't think he's actually ever been moved to violence even if someone bullied Helen. 
For some reason my mind doesn't think him doing it for Kaori is OOC? Again, thank the gods this isn't an anime fandom or whatever or they'd probably be thinking Hh as a ship is a lie
Consider though, that time someone (leader of the Hunters) tried to kidnap Helen and he literally assaulted the Hunters leader
Does kidnapping count as bullying? idk. 
Lol iirc as soon as he got Helen back he was fairly calm again.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 24, 2021 14:48:23  #1361

diojfsdoo the way the yandere in Saikou no Sutoka asks "What are you doing?" is now in my head because that's kinda Hitan if someone ever pushed him
He wouldn't react physically. He'd just give them a very deeply disappointed look lol 

Hitan's kinda scary tbh, I don't consider him a pacifist (and neither does he think that of himself); I just generally think of him as someone very kind at heart
Kind is different from being pacifistic I think. Like, Rai and Galaxian are natural pacifists. Ofc they also are kind, but...well, it's hard to explain rn lol, I know a bunch more than I disclose. In any case, the three of them all show it in different ways and I adore it
Mostly I still like focusing on their loyalties and stuff. They have similarities but they're so different at the same time hhhhh
Like Galaxian mostly makes a point of protecting his loved ones, while Hitan will defend them, and Rai will...well, he tells them to run and he'll hold them off. He does that for basically anyone who's not assaulting him. 
Hitan mostly prefers for others to use their common sense. If they don't have that, he can't do much about it. And he also can't use the time to try to implant that sort of logic in them either, so it's like. For the three of them, they all don't like involving people who aren't supposed to be involved. Rai will actually put himself into more danger to get them to run. Galaxian is kinda similar--he'll stay in a place with active killing as a life god to try to get people to run--but mostly he does it forcibly, because he doesn't think people run fast enough or maybe they can't react fast enough. For Hitan, he trusts others to run when they need to. If they are clearly looking for help, he'll help. And obviously if he has to fight in some civilian-filled place, he'll aim incredibly specifically, but unlike Rai and Galaxian, getting people out of there isn't his first priority if danger is imminent and pointed towards him like a gun barrel. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 24, 2021 14:57:30  #1362

But to add onto that, other than making sure he himself isn't fatally wounded, the three of them also face different dangers, which results in different reactions. Like, for Rai, he arguably has the most time to react and has a bit less danger than Galaxian and Hitan. Of course, he doesn't choose to go into it (like Galaxian), but he does have the time advantage in checking the surroundings personally. Keeping in mind, he has to do it by himself or with tech; he can't just read a situation like Galaxian or Hitan, so imo the time advantage is very fair. In any case, it means he can get people out of the vicinity and spend more time calculating risks and reducing them.
Obviously, for Galaxian, he mostly chooses to go into dangerous places knowing what they entail. On some end I do admire him for that. He goes in with a good idea of what he'll encounter, but sometimes things go very wrong. For him, his situations are highly dangerous--usually it's some active killing thing going on, or active destruction, so getting people out of there forcibly saves lives. It's kinda like how firefighters don't really ask people in burning buildings, "Hey, is it alright if we get you out of there?" You just get them out of there. Likewise, you don't ask someone having a heart attack if he wants to be in an ambulance. Screw the ambulance fees thing, keeping his life is more important and that's the decision you're making for him. If Galaxian remembers the choice thing and the situation is okay for him to give a heads-up, he'll probably give it, given that he remembers, like I said. 
And for Hitan, his situation is a volatile danger. While it's not in different varieties like Galaxian's, it's incredibly volatile. He's always on the run (or he used to be until Rai was like 'Lol have one of Wiley's many bases'), so he has to switch to different environments/"worlds". Even though he has eye-related abilities (lol OP), he's not OP enough for basically the one enemy he always has to face now. Any situation might be Akuma's doing and he wouldn't be able to see it. Falling for the "save civilians" trap is like, a classic, so he both can't afford to do it and sees no logic in doing so. Akuma and the Hunters target him (and Helen, mostly because of him), so technically if he doesn't seem like he cares for civilians, civilians won't be killed. It's a practical solution, no?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 25, 2021 19:42:38  #1363

6 character ideas I will never make forms for heck yeah :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 25, 2021 19:46:33  #1364

Headcanon that there was this one time where Raez was standing near the platform of the Twister Raiders' ship while they were sailing on a foggy day (he ordinarily hates foggy days but he was out to "get some sunlight") when out of nowhere a cannon shot rang out from an invading ship and he just plunged headfirst into the waters. On the way down he did shout a warning for the rest of the crew to prepare for attack though

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 25, 2021 21:52:16  #1365

Uhhhh just gonna casually question myself
Why do so many of my characters' names end with "n" lol xD
Galaxian, Hitan, Lianhuan, Kiaan, Ji Kun, Iollan,,, why xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 26, 2021 00:48:06  #1366

The Mamba and the Cheetah: (*Do anything*)
The A.A.: Goodbye

Tbh this is accurate for most threads when they aren't in a confined room xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 26, 2021 00:49:08  #1367

Headcanon: When Raez is even slightly annoyed, his hair will poof up. This is very relevant because Rai and Wiley are both taller than him. The poof to his hair makes up for the 2'' of lesser height on his end.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 26, 2021 00:51:22  #1368

It's also important because he doesn't make it do it, so while the idea/concept is that it makes him taller and more threatening, neither Wiley nor Rai take it that way. Rai tries to save some face for Raez (which translates to him literally transitioning to a poker face), but Wiley usually just puts his hand horizontal to his height and then boings the fluff on Raez's head.
Which makes Raez even less amused

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 26, 2021 12:39:11  #1369

Apologies for anyone waiting for RPing responses, I'll be out for errands for, like, probably much longer than I intend atm. It's at least gonna last until 4 P.M. and I need to do cleaning, sanitation, and stuff when I get home, and by then I'll have to do homework again. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 26, 2021 12:44:53  #1370

Good luck and please stay safe!

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

March 26, 2021 19:14:17  #1371

This is kinda a headcanon ig
Headcanon: If younger Sunny could see what present Sollux wears he'd disapprove of her clothing choices only because "what if someone slashes the two straps, your pants would fall off, Solly"
I don't know what to say to that tbh lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 27, 2021 00:03:00  #1372

The Jackal but he's Zerif from Spirit Animals

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 27, 2021 17:14:21  #1373

Me when I find an A.A. theme song:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 27, 2021 17:29:17  #1374

F/GO Servants: Hey, let's get a move on, you lazy
F/GO Wiley: I Am Being Held at Gunpoint, Lancepoint, Swordpoint, Etc., to Tell You to Go Out, so Please Move or They Will Kill Me (TM)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 27, 2021 18:45:11  #1375

Sometimes I'm like "Wow I miss the times when I didn't care what others on the forum thought of my characters and stuff" and then my mind is like "LOL Galaxian that time never existed, you're just forgetting the extent of those thoughts haha"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 27, 2021 18:50:13  #1376

Tbh the good thing about that caring is that it's not like if others hate a character I like I'll stop roleplaying them or writing/drawing them or liking them or anything like that, it's just kinda worrying about whether or not others like them lol. The same kinda goes for plots, mostly caring about threads rather than plots though (since I criticize plots enough myself lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 27, 2021 23:47:27  #1377

I dunno if I've actually ever RPed any Hitan persona saying even "what the heck" tbh lol that doesn't sound off for, like, CC!Hitan (who's...15. I think. Maybe.) but even for 14-year-old GGaD!Hitan it sounds like a stretch. I don't think he actually even says "hell" lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 27, 2021 23:48:50  #1378

There was one time HPA!Wiley was essentially making fun of people who don't believe global warming from anthropogenic causes exists and he was getting way into the role he was imitating when (HPA!)Sunny went up to him and went, "5 seconds to take all of that back." in the most deadpan tone.
Wiley was like "Can't hear you from your short height!" and after 4 seconds Sunny, who is literally one inch shorter than him at most, kneed him in the gut. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 27, 2021 23:54:22  #1379

I edited a meme because the inspiration came from absolutely nowhere (lol) and now I will wait a few days until uploading it or not, because lol yeah it's not a good idea to upload something that spontaneously made.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 28, 2021 02:05:14  #1380

The entire "How to talk to short people" meme series was designed for Wiley no matter how much one denies it.
Proof:
[img]https://www.liveabout.com/thmb/WVIunBm3uE-xsk-4GI-ks8Iw4YU=/808x640/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/shortpeoplememes18-11aa8d9df1c44f2892080d58504bbefb.png[/img]

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera