GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 10, 2021 00:55:52  #4921

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Kingprotea, lowkey creepily in her My Room dialogue: Touch me
Me, patting her shoulder: Okay? Let's keep this PG, alright?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 00:58:05  #4922

Tbh "一剪梅" makes me want to watch the TV series it's connected with.
My mom told me my grandmother liked to watch it and my grandmother had pretty good taste if I dare say so myself
Btw still don't get why the song is a meme? Whatever tho ig

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 01:00:26  #4923

Ngl though Fei Yuqing sings the song while smiling like it's a happy song lol it does not sound happy. Longing is probably a better way to describe it.
Listening to the song while thinking about Huyao Xiao Hongniang gives me pangs in the heart though lol it fits a bit too well

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 01:01:33  #4924

I nearly read longing in Chinese rather than English. Oops

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 01:10:50  #4925

Lol guess who's refusing to do notes and also study
I'm tired of vectors. Notes for vectors. Not vectors themselves.
Maybe I should listen to Accelerator laugh a few times. That might give me the inspiration

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 01:54:02  #4926

My home school will be fully back in-person by the beginning of April and I'll have to go to it for PSATs
Not looking forward to it. At all.
Speaking of PSATs my mom isn't impressed by my older cousin's choice of major. 
My (extended? Hopefully just extended?) family's kinda a mess rn.
My second older cousin is flunking school and is making my aunt mad as heck, my younger cousin takes 6 hours to do homework and he's in 2nd grade, same younger cousin hates playing violin and still can't play a song after 1 year of learning, my grandfather's wife (not my grandmother) is probably cheating on him, one of my uncles probably has serious mentality issues, my family history is much darker than I thought, and yeah oof

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 13:36:58  #4927

Most of school is me deciding not to study before taking the final and then being glad that I didn't because the final is so screwed up that studying would have done absolutely nothing

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 13:40:22  #4928

Why can't the amendments of the Constitution just be named instead of only having numbers

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 14:05:34  #4929

Kungfu Panda: There's a character named Fenghuang
Me: Ok
Kungfu Panda: She's an owl
Me: @-@?????

Also it took me way too long to realize "Oogway" is "Wugui." He's literally Master Turtle I--

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 15:11:01  #4930

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 16:36:51  #4931

Texas lifted mask restrictions? Sounds like a Texas thing to do
Lol those fools

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 16:39:08  #4932

Tbh I get why people are all riled up about not being able to meet people, but I still don't get why people don't want to wear masks. 
Some forms of stupidity can't be comprehended ig

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 19:04:22  #4933

Oh yeah I keep remembering F/GO stuff randomly
So yesterday night I brought Gao Changgong, Paracelsus, and (Support) Ryouma to the battlefield
On the last round I charged Lanling Wang's NP to 100, Ryouma's to 100, and Paracelsus' to 300%. I used Lanling Wang's NP first in case I couldn't obliterate all enemies in one go, then used Ryouma's lvl. 5 NP to obliterate Avicebron (I don't like him at all btw :-) ), and then the remaining enemies were left to Paracelsus' lvl. 5 NP
I was way too triumphant by the time the "Battle Finish" text popped up lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 19:08:17  #4934

For some reason I friendship Changgong with his horse :')
I love how his outfit is like. Almost Chinese-looking. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 10, 2021 20:12:41  #4935

Should I go do finals? Maybe hmmm

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 01:36:41  #4936

Too lazy to try to redo the Spanish final,,, got like 95% on it anyways so. Just gonna leave it at that unless I feel like doing otherwise tomorrow, after all other finals are completed.
Lol screw 理科 they are once again the only remaining finals. I'm not that concerned about Bio though actually, it's mostly AP,,, idk lol AP Gov in particular

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 01:38:43  #4937

Hey that's cool! I'm sure you're doing great in Spanish.
Good luck with the rest of your finals uwu,

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

March 11, 2021 01:39:27  #4938

Osakabehime's Ascension this time around was much more pleasant than her last one
Her last one scared me.
I think her final Ascension will bring her to lvl. 90. I don't think I'll Grail her haha oooof
She looks ridiculously good in red idk

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 01:40:48  #4939

I'm contemplating doing the Bio final or the APES final but the thing is for APES my grade has been 100% in the last two quarters and I'd hatehate to drop it for this quarter. So,,, I guess not?
I'm probably not gonna do Bio lol my mind is too bad regarding chromosomes and chromatin and nucleoids and nuclei and all that jazz the final will be on. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 01:44:31  #4940

An English final (yes,,, we had 3 finals in the class) was extremely...it did not go well.
Some of the questions had all wrong answers so I was playing mind games.
I got a 91% which is a sin lol but that's the only attempt I can make
Combined with the other two finals it's also not very good,,, it's at an average of 93%, which is also sinful but currently I'm trying to not murder myself so I'll be a little optimistic for now
jfdifjsodsdjf

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 01:45:09  #4941

Oh oops missed a message @Specter thanks!

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 01:46:39  #4942

What kind of test has all wrong answers,,,
Can you contact someone about it?

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

March 11, 2021 01:47:51  #4943

Lol every time I read "sin" I think "sine," thanks Precalc
I'm kinda mad at myself for Precalc being my lowest grade lol it is sitting at a 97.7% or smthn and I do not like that, but what can I do I'm pretty sure the (optional) work I'm doing rn doesn't count towards the grade (if it does then thank the math and grade gods) so it's stuck there like :-)
Ughhhh I hate my tendency to make stupid mistakes hhhhhhhh how will I be a surgeon if I make stupid mistakes

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 01:49:20  #4944

My mom is constantly on my case for making stupid mistakes lol, which is justified in all honesty
I'm okay when it comes to most things? I don't know what makes me make stupid mistakes though. It might be a tendency for my mind to flit from one place to another (hence I forget things I said a moment before and that I thought moments before) so I suck at following processes or smthn

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 01:59:08  #4945

Tbh I'm worried for my mom. She's been getting better mentally but she still is pretty likely to be upset right after certain types of stuff happen. On my end, I'm getting much better at picking my tones/words and stuff because my mood has improved by a huge margin. I'm overall not very stressed and pretty happy, though anxiety's always there. I dunno if it's anxiety actually. I have always had a habit of shaking my legs and not getting up from bed so lol. 
Anyways, I'm actually trying to put my empathy into practice with my mom (which I failed to do in the past, 'cause I wasn't in the mood for it or didn't realize the importance of doing so), so I constantly listen for her tones and look at her expressions and listen to her movements and stuff. It's actually not tiring at all because, for me, it's all really natural to do. Besides, I know her the best, so I can tell from even her sleeve rustling what she's feeling at the moment. She obviously is also pretty transparent towards me lol, it'd be sad if she were to try to hide her feelings from me. (She does say she's fine when she's not, but hey, we all do that sometimes.)
She worries about a lot of stuff, and a few days earlier was the day of death for her mom (my grandmother), so we talk about my grandmother a lot these days and she gets sad and anxious after that. But at the same time, if we didn't talk, she'd still be like that, so...I think talking is good? Anyhow, I think my mom's really worried about the future. She keeps putting herself down as a person when she's down and I suck at comforting, but I'm trying to get better on my end. Like I'm trying to get homework done more efficiently and get to sleep earlier. Hard, but maybe accomplishable and worth a try. So if I do that, she'll worry less, and also we'll have more time to do happy things, like take a walk and play cards and play ping-pang. 
My mom also is worrying for her sister (my aunt), who's basically suffering from the same things my mom had to go through. I can't compare the experiences, obviously, but basically it's a crappy work environment. My mom is pretty good at holding stuff in, actually, but my aunt has a fiery temper, so sometimes it's hard to tell if everything that's irritating her could include irrelevant things. She also kinda sucks at explaining xD, and she gets real...hmm, how do I say it? Anxious? Annoyed?...when one asks her for more explanations and stuff. My mom empathizes with my aunt, obviously, so she listens to the rants my aunt makes, but the rants make her worry a lot. She's not good at ranting herself so...usually after each phone call with my aunt, I have to be super careful about reading her and seeing if she needs a hug or smthn. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 02:07:02  #4946

The rants from my aunt have made me even more aware that I should probably try to express what I rant in better ways. I rant a lot tbh. Pessimistic realist I am. But I think I should be more conscious of how that might make others feel. I don't mean "rant" as in, like, when I complain about homework. Though, that's probably annoying as well. I don't think anyone really enjoys perceiving a lot of negativity, so when I have that, maybe I should try to do a better job of keeping that to myself. Not suppress it, of course, just try to keep it to myself so it doesn't affect others.
I don't know how to keep the balance, though. For me, ranting is...well, it's weird. I rarely talk long, I think, even for rants. I actually think other than writing fictional angsty things, most of my longer posts are more insightful. Maybe a bit negative, but at least it's not completely me venting anger or sadness. I don't actually have many negative emotions to feel, and so there are only so many ways I need to express those feelings. If anything, I repetitively state the same things over and over again because the feelings and sources are about the same. Like, sometimes I make a post about the pandemic and death tolls, and sometimes I randomly insult some group of people or whatever. But I think overall I'm not that bad in terms of ranting.
I certainly don't want to be like my mom in terms of the topic of ranting. She was basically thrown away by a supposed long-time "friend" because she ranted a lot? In my honest opinion what she had to rant about was completely justifiable. Heck, if the demons in Hell wanted to rant about their devilish life in the underworld, I'd listen. But anyways, now my mom hesitates about talking about her feelings because she thinks the negativity will force others away. 
I guess I can understand what she's thinking, but...I dunno. I don't completely agree. I don't know what part of it I don't agree with yet, so as I grow I'll need to find out and develop that. Maybe I think true friends wouldn't throw away someone like that? That true friends would say that the ranting is sometimes annoying when there's too much and that maybe it should be turned down a notch? That's the closest I come to understanding my viewpoint towards that right now.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 02:16:57  #4947

I feel like I didn't talk about "day of death" properly--I meant "death anniversary," but for some reason, I don't like "death anniversary" as a term. I usually talk about death anniversaries in Chinese. In China, after someone dies, you remember them on many days, two of which are the "death anniversary" and his/her/their birthday. 
I never actually saw my grandmother, but I've always carried a really strange but strong sort of sentiment towards her. Maybe it's because my mom talked/talks a lot about her. But I wish I knew her.
Next time, going back to China, I want to partake in what they usually do back there. I haven't been able to go back in a long time, so I've missed out on a lot of things. Next time, my mom and I plan to go there and make her grave look a lot nicer. It's in the countryside and grass grows all over the gravestone. We plan on changing that. (Last time we went back we planted a tree that someone dug up for no reason,,, smh.) I also wanna see if I can make something special for...them. "Them" because while I'm there, I'd like to honor someone else, too. I want to hug her gravestone again next time to let her know I'm there even if my name isn't carved on the gravestone as someone who remembers her.
You know, this sentiment is funny. But it's always been like this; at dinner, Mom and I were talking about my grandmother and I nearly cried, but thankfully my mom started telling a funny story about her mom right then and I laughed the tears out. 
At this point my mom fears my tears xD they come out way too frequently.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 02:24:30  #4948

I wonder, what can I make for her? I still suck at cooking, so...
I dunno. She liked drinking Coke (for me that's an "Ugh" xD) and eating cake (for me that's a mood xD). She was so, so smart too. She never went to school, but she self-learned a lot of math on her own. And she could make shoes and clothes. She had a super stubborn streak according to my mom xD and a temperamental disposition. 
Sometimes my mom and I try to imagine her if she'd been able to go to school. On more than one occasion, I've contemplated making a character who embodies all the "headcanons" we've made, haha. I might just do it sometime, but I'd have to ask my mom to see if she's okay with it. Also, I need to learn how to draw females. Or I just never draw that character so I don't insult my grandmother's looks :-). Anyways, my mom thinks she would've been the fierce and smart type of businesswoman, which I agree with hehe. She was already a businesswoman of sorts; she was just never able to get the support she needed to open a business (she wanted to). I kinda imagine her with a thin braid or something like that that can swing around her back like a whip.
I guess if I ever go back to China in October (lol nearly typed "octubre"), I can try to make mooncakes. I dunno if they have the molds ("they" as in my extended family in China) though,,, I guess all in all it doesn't matter if it's October. I eat mooncakes whenever I feel like it, after all and when my mom takes them out of hiding lol she KNOWS they will be obliterated if she doesn't hide them

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 02:28:46  #4949

I read "the spirit of the dead person will be very angry if you don't give them good food before they pass on" in an article, and I was like "Why?" for a hot minute, but then I realized if I were a spirit lingering around for my last day and my descendants didn't give me a good last meal to look at, I'd be infuriated xD
Not only my (possibly nonexistent even in the future) descendants too xD, I expect my friends to send me off with good food too. @Friends - if I die before y'all I expect y'all to put out my favorite foods, like [section exceeds character limit].  :D

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

March 11, 2021 02:33:21  #4950

Oh my gods I just remembered 3-year-old me going, "When I die, I wanna die in my sleep! Everything else seems way too painful!" and my mom was visibly concerned.
I don't talk about that now with her for obvious reasons but I still agree with 3-year-old me. I hope the period where you know you're gonna die does happen though (it's called "回光返照" in Chinese) so I can come on here or something and go "Lol y'all guess who's gonna die today or tomorrow, remember my favorite foods are _______"
I still feel like even then I'll be like "BRUH I DIDN'T FINISH WRITING/DRAWING YET JFISFJOJOSD GIVE ME A LITTLE BIT MORE TIME OR PHOTOCOPY ALL THIS TO THE SPIRIT REALM IF IT EXISTS OR SMTHN," which is hilarious to me for some reason

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera