GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2021 14:31:30  #4291

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Why would someone take Biology as a class if they don't believe in evolution??? That's like me going to a Christian school/college, absolutely meaningless and unproductive

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 14:34:39  #4292

Lol this unit is on evolution, they are so screwed if they actually don't believe in it

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 15:02:38  #4293

In terms of ideology if I go back to China I'd probably fail the high school exam (one of the hardest in the world,,, you think U.S. students have it hard? Lol)
Here's a question that's really interesting though:
In life, people are often eager to focus on their own needs, but also eager to be needed by others in order to realize their own self worth. The feeling of "being needed" is a common feeling, but what does it mean to you? Write an essay on this.

Well I'm not gonna write an essay, but imo that's a question I'd love to answer. For both myself and my characters.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 15:14:33  #4294

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 18:14:10  #4295

I'm chewing a rice ball that has absolutely no hint of cheese in it and the only flavor my taste buds are screaming at me is: Cheese
Cheese sticks to be specific wth

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 19:31:27  #4296

A peek into my mind, maybe you don't want to take a peek, so understandable, don't look at this post xD

You guys know how there are many segments to the forum community? GGaD's kinda on its own, there are a lot of segments over Discord from what I've heard, some smaller RPs too.
Sometimes I'm just being a worrier here and being concerned in ways, like,,, idk. Here's an example. Sometimes I notice that there are certain segments of the former forums where forumers within them don't really talk about the pandemic--at all--which is actually acceptable for certain reasons, obviously. For instance, talking about it isn't gonna make it go away and it might alleviate anxiety surrounding the circumstances. But personally I really prefer for others to talk about it themselves rather than me having to ask them about it, so sometimes when there's that quietness around topics like these, I get concerned. Like, just the fact that there's someone who doesn't believe in evolution (at least one person, that is) in my school makes me concerned that there are people I know online who I consider my friends...who don't believe in the vaccines or the pandemic or whatever, and that just worries me to such an extent, you have no idea.
And I wouldn't know what to say to someone like that, you know? I think I might be too busy then being in disbelief that I actually know and considered myself close to someone like that. I can get different religious viewpoints, but considering the pandemic, those who don't believe in its impact and in science,,, I'm always in disbelief towards people like that. It's like denying all the deaths in the world from this and denying lives' meaning. In part that's also why I'm really afraid to ask sometimes--I'm not close enough with someone, or I'm afraid that if I ask and that disbelief forms, we can't be friends anymore.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 19:45:28  #4297

" GalaxE Message Wall contribs block protected Galaxian Explosion [Commenting=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)"

I didn't do that??? I was just trying to edit a comment??? What the heck???

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 19:49:26  #4298

I love the UCP update :3 I should have wrote it a Valentine's Day card smh why didn't I think of that

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 20:32:12  #4299

I feel like at this point my friends and I all know we all are stubborn far past the point of it merely being a fault, so instead we just say something vaguely sarcastic or disapproving and then just leave it at that
Up at 3 A.M.? You probably shouldn't do that; but anyways

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 20:37:22  #4300

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I feel like at this point my friends and I all know we all are stubborn far past the point of it merely being a fault, so instead we just say something vaguely sarcastic or disapproving and then just leave it at that
Up at 3 A.M.? You probably shouldn't do that; but anyways

-Galaxian-

We are all a bunch of sarcastic children who Vague Post about each other randomly and the other friends are like "We know, but hey!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

February 17, 2021 21:02:50  #4301

We? I feel like I'm the only one who does it, everyone else just goes out and says it but I gotta be passive aggressive and vaguely offensive just to test the limits and make others go out of their ways to accommodate me, otherwise what's the fun of being pretty narcissistic

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 21:28:41  #4302

How am I sarcastic xD
Anyways I'll let you guys do the vague posting for me since I suck at that

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

February 17, 2021 21:30:00  #4303

Me with my small brain cell: 30 MINUTES IT IS

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 21:40:09  #4304

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like this, kids like you should--

watch out for the snow still on roofs lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 23:30:08  #4305

Read the comments section before watching the video lol

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 17, 2021 23:45:03  #4306

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

We? I feel like I'm the only one who does it, everyone else just goes out and says it but I gotta be passive aggressive and vaguely offensive just to test the limits and make others go out of their ways to accommodate me, otherwise what's the fun of being pretty narcissistic

-Galaxian-

I must Vague Post so well that you don't notice because I Vague Post like, maybe once a week lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚

February 17, 2021 23:58:05  #4307

I just forgot everything I was gonna say here other than that in terms of homework I am absolutely screwed, and also I had a tiny bit of a mental breakdown but it's mostly me being overly sad so it's fine, also...stuff I have forgotten.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 18, 2021 00:05:54  #4308

This isn't what I was thinking but lol
I think something I really love about Huyao Xiao Hongniang is how it's really different from a lot of Chinese dramas involving straight couples--usually it's the females putting out so much for the males, but for Dongfang Yuechu and Tushan Honghong it's actually a lot of Yuechu trying to give his all for Honghong at first. Same goes for Pingqiu Yuechu and the Princess of Nanguo--a lot of it starting off was him trying all of his best for her. And for Bai Yuechu and Tushan Susu, it's also a lot of Yuechu trying his best to help save Susu and taking the initiative there. 
Of course, none of these relationships are with one-sided intentions and striving. Honghong gave up all of her power and memories in exchange for a vow with Dongfang Yuechu; the Princess of Nanguo nearly gave up her own soul and life to try to prove that Pingqiu Yuechu has a separate existence and meaning to said existence than continuing to be a reincarnation of one man; and Susu clearly wants to learn how to be more bright and more powerful to try to fight alongside Bai Yuechu and live alongside him. 
Put simply, it's exciting for me to see a different side trying to take the initiative and the other side reciprocating...instead of, like, a girl trying to gain a boy's attention and doing stupid things to do that. Yes, I've seen many dramas like that and I got sick of it after one drama. 
Huyao Xiao Hongniang might be for children, so it might have an incredibly basic and simple way of conveying love between two people; but to be honest, if it's a genuine love that lasts for all of their time together, why should anyone other than them care how complicated the start of their relationship was?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 18, 2021 00:09:35  #4309

Anyways after crying for zero reason today I sang very nicely, which is kinda an emotional connection to songs aftereffect thing ig.
Before the breakdown thing I actually sang a romantic song in front of my mom; I rarely do that just because of weird it is, but since she was playing the song it was a free cue lol
The song is one of Rai's theme songs so I sang it with his voice and tone and my mom was staring at me the whole time lol. I wanna know if she thought I was impressive or annoying tbh after all she didn't open it for me to start belting lyrics lol I just kinda started and I'm a bit afraid to ask
That was nice.
I also sang "I beg you" by Aimer from the Fate series. Very nice song. I sounded quite nice imo in terms of tone.
I do kinda want to know why I'm wasting time singing when I have like 30 assignments due in 2 hours but I'm burned out ig

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 18, 2021 00:10:59  #4310

Tbh today I was looking at Galaxian's comments section (in his page), and I could pinpoint points where my mental health went down far past where it is now, so,,, yay? I mean it'd be horrible if rn I'm at my lowest lol. I'm not. 
I wanted to respond to Shion that I'm an INFJ-T now (and have been since last year) but Wikia decided to say I protected a page instead lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 18, 2021 00:14:57  #4311

Tbh I really want to know what got me so low in the past (in 2019 of all years lol), and if I can say anything I will say that the reasons are still here. I'm still a brat, I'm still easily jealous, paranoid towards my friends even though I shouldn't be and I should know it, and also I easily forget positive things once in a while so usually I'll have doubting sessions where I question every one of my recent life decisions and how I probably don't deserve a lot of what I have before I'm like "eh you know what life's not that bad lol"
Mostly those sessions is a matter of me needing to remember specific happy moments; for some reason when I get sad my mind easily shuts out a lot of details.
I guess I've gotten better at not blocking out stuff? Rn what I usually see is 30-minute long sessions of me randomly being a brat about things I shouldn't be bratty about (which ig is the point of the word "bratty"); it used to last days or weeks lol I wonder how anyone put up with me
The past is weird to recall lol especially the negative times

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 18, 2021 00:18:27  #4312

And sorry guys for pouring stuff here again, but as you guys know I'm more of a fan of letting it out instead of doing things like thinking that there are people with worse problems than me and that I should suck it up. Of course there are people with worse problems than me. I feel really bad for those people. But anyways, ranting once in a while is better than holding it in and randomly crying (I mean, like, I know rn I'm also randomly crying a lot, but it's not just because of my circumstances or whatever, it's also due to the stress regarding other people in the pandemic, so personally I think it's understandable to an extent) or lashing out. I'd feel a lot more worse about that. Anyways, individualism, yeah? I'm not one to pretend that I'm a very common good person anyways.
This is probably gonna make someone laugh, but at heart I'm a pretty realistic-optimistic person, but personally I feel like I'd be dumb if I'm constantly optimistic about things that aren't to be optimistic about. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 18, 2021 00:20:08  #4313

It's okay to rant lol, this is your HT and all of us are here for you bro

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚

February 18, 2021 00:22:38  #4314

Speaking of music! It depends on what reality evolves to, but right now it looks like my default is set on continuing to go to online school. I don't like it, but it's the safest option rn and if there's no way to back off from it, then it's still the safest option. 
If I can get vaccinations during the summer, like, in July, then I'll probably try to switch back to my home school. And then I'll try to get back into orchestra. Maybe then I can record. But that's a lot of causation and correlation. So, if you somehow had your hopes up about me recording, don't put your hopes up. It'd probably be more logical for me to record the sound of me typing tbh xD, if somehow someone wants to listen to that. Kinda weird of you if you want to listen to that I'm ngl xD but if you do then let me know
To put it bluntly, I don't trust that other kids can socially distance, wear masks, wash their hands, and be smart people. There are a few who have it out for me who I know explicitly would not do any of the above. It all depends on what I see is the safest. That's honestly a painful factor for me to consider, but...yeah.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 18, 2021 00:26:41  #4315

Currently in terms of what next school year is gonna look like, we basically have to make choices based on random guesses. The teachers don't know what's gonna happen, the counselors don't know what's gonna happen, and I'm here trying to connect everything when everything is kinda separate, so it's mostly a "If ___ then __, then if that is ___ then ___, then ___ means that ___, which in turn means that ___; but that also depends on ___ and ___. If ___ is the case, then ___; then, ___, and then finally, ___. If ___ is the case, then ___. It diverges from there too, oop" scenario
I love how that's a nice fill-in-the-blank reality-inspired paragraph xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 18, 2021 00:29:06  #4316

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

if somehow someone wants to listen to that. Kinda weird of you if you want to listen to that I'm ngl xD but if you do then let me know

-Galaxian-

let me hear the click clack noise 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚

February 18, 2021 00:30:08  #4317

Rn I'm eating blueberries; I make a slit in it with my teeth and then smell it. Quite a few of them are rotten, so if I smell that, I throw it away. It's a new kind of chore but at least I get to eat things.
Also I ate dinner before 8 P.M. lol woo
Btw at this point I can basically tell 80% of the rotten ones just when I bite it

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 18, 2021 00:32:22  #4318

Echo wrote:

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

if somehow someone wants to listen to that. Kinda weird of you if you want to listen to that I'm ngl xD but if you do then let me know

I honestly have not tested to see if it's audible from Vocaroo but I will test and we shall see
If I type loudly and it's just audible than there will probably be a bit of a speed delay for that lol, sorry in advance if that's the case

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 18, 2021 00:37:59  #4319

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Echo wrote:

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I honestly have not tested to see if it's audible from Vocaroo but I will test and we shall see
If I type loudly and it's just audible than there will probably be a bit of a speed delay for that lol, sorry in advance if that's the case

-Galaxian-

Y E S 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚

February 18, 2021 00:39:16  #4320

Also in advance, please do not bring up the volume to try to hear my breathing noises, I breathe scary and can't hold my breath for 30 seconds, also my nose is stuffy from earlier
I genuinely request this, this is not sarcastic

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera