GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2021 23:56:34  #901

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Tbh I remember when I first created Kaori, he was also really dense in terms of social things. He was really nice though. I loved him a lot.
I guess GGaD him is a bit different in terms of that dense quality though. 
He's cute. I love him a lot. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

February 15, 2021 23:59:24  #902

The repetition above is partially intentional and partially because I'm hungry and burnt out lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2021 00:01:13  #903

It hurts me to say this, but I wasn't able to make actual flaws for Kaori in 2013 and I still am unable to make apparent flaws for him in 2021. Either I'm too involved in the past or he's just kinda,,, Kaori. 
I guess he's kinda awkward. Is that even a flaw? I mean, awkwardness can get better. And I think everyone is awkward at one point in their lives. One isn't born into the world to immediately socialize so well with everyone and everything. I think.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2021 00:02:35  #904

Me: (*tries to make positive comparison*)
Also me: (*tries to reason how it can be semi-realistic, effectively ruining the comparison*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2021 00:16:27  #905

What does Galaxian do in his free time that makes his characterization go :-)? Tbh I should work on that more, but I guess a kid looking at murder scenes and catching unrepentant homicidal criminals takes a toll on his mental health, not to mention being around death already affects his "physical" wellbeing
Yay bonding activities with Hitan! Hitan doesn't kill when Galaxian's around but he usually keeps track of whom they've caught. Sometimes people who they turn into the authorities get out and try to murder again when Hitan's like "Hello." and appears out of literally nowhere to basically pull a Run and commit lawful murder

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2021 00:30:22  #906

The fact that Hitan has little hesitation in killing people is usually a source of inner conflict for me, because, well, I try to sympathize with my characters in order to understand them/write them/POV them, and generally the fact that he truly does mean well but will kill people without hesitation throws me off completely, especially when I think more about it. Moral conflict? Maybe.
Here's the primary reason, I think. Generally, in his life, Hitan hasn't had time to think idealistically. If he thinks wrong, he could get killed. Heck, he can think correctly and still get killed because he lacks the power to change certain things. In turn, he thinks of problems in a much more realistic way than Galaxian does.
Galaxian believes in the good nature of all living entities--that everyone has a reason for acting the way they do and that there is some way to turn them back to their fundamental good, even if that way is incredibly obscure. If Hitan tried to go that route, he would end up with many injuries. More injuries than he can afford and could have avoided in the first place. In addition, if Hitan doesn't consider everything he can consider or chooses to ignore something he realized, it could get his loved ones hurt and even killed. He's made that mistake before. He's not going to make it again.
If not making an appropriate decision to end a situation results in someone he cares for getting hurt or even killed, he would destroy himself. Why give himself a chance to make such a decision? It's easier to give someone who is currently unrepentant an end rather than assume that they will find that repentance...after hurting him and those close to him. 
There's a difference between a deity who no one knows how to kill and an entity who doesn't have the power to even create a home for someone he loves. Galaxian isn't easily hurt. In many ways, that sort of great, unbreakable physical protection ensures his innocence. A deity can afford some idealism because of the protection granted by the small degree of invulnerability he has. 
On the other hand, the moment Hitan made his fatal mistake has already destroyed him to who he is now. He's not letting himself be destroyed completely.
In some ways, Hitan's loved ones protect him and also harm him. Without their presence, he likely would have evolved to be someone else completely. He wouldn't have really believed in others being able to care for him, and he wouldn't give a whit as to caring for others. He wasn't intended to be, as a host, emotional like he is now. Their protective presence over him makes him more human. Their presence brought out his innate kind nature.
But those Hitan cares for are too weak. He has to protect them when he cannot even protect himself. Maybe he would have more of that supposed "innocence" if he hadn't needed to think for anyone else. After all, if you fail to protect yourself and get hurt, at least you can still keep going if you are still alive. If someone you love is destroyed, it's more than that. It will provide more emotional hurt. That pain is what can destroy someone.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2021 00:38:55  #907

oH my heart, just bwhfje dang that is some SPICY characterization, but mAn dude-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

February 16, 2021 01:35:01  #908

You appear, but then right after that, you're chased by supernatural entities for reasons you don't know and don't even know how to get started on understanding. They want you gone. You are chased through many places, none of which have any meaning because the people in it are angry at you, afraid of you, and even if not, there's no reason for them to want to approach you because all that would mean for them is more hurt. To people you chance upon, you're the proof that at least one god exists--but that omnipresent god is no amorous god. It's a god who brings destruction, and you're the one who that god is tailing. They obtain as much distance as possible from you at best, and at worse, they join in on the hunt. 

Many years later, you chance upon a world that offers temporary reprieve. No more guarding against death. No more people distancing from you like you are some horrible deformity of reality. In that world you start to find out what it means to live. The idea of morals develops. You start to feel secure. You become more foolish. Then that all is obliterated and you're forced back into the less-fantasy world to start again. Maybe it's a bit better than last time, but these are still enemies you can't see and can't understand. 

Once again, by chance, you enter a place where a certain girl resides. That girl doesn't seem to understand pain and hurt even though she's experiencing them. She's kind of dumb in that way, but at least she hasn't been completely hurt yet. In the time you try to get her in a place where she could be like the younger and past you, where you could remain foolish and there would be no ramifications, your presence destroys her world as well. But you can't let her know that. You're afraid that she will hate you. Most of all, you feel like that would do something to her, and that something is horribly familiar to you. You don't want her to experience that. So you pull her away from her destroyed world and flee together, you being a false savior. 

Life isn't as bad as you thought it would be. You grow to accept companionship again, but not to the point of the first time. You think of it as temporary, but this little temporary and beautiful time is something you cherish. Meanwhile, you try to look for the end of the companionship even though it hurts you. Somewhere, you find it. At least, you think you have found someone who can care for her and will give her some sense of normality to her life. That's something you can't give, can't ever give, aren't strong enough to give her. You don't think of it in that way, but even though you are not even fifteen years of age, that's the form of your love for her. You knew when to let go. 

Or did you? Because it turns out the one you thought could give you a sense of normality is practically one of the causes of why her normal was shattered in the first place. Of course, the target was you, but that makes little difference. The 'betrayal' doesn't hurt, but the realization of your own stupidity does. To think that you knew what was best for her. Laughable. But even so, you still think that you know what is best. You two flee again from the shadows that the one you thought could bring 'normal' helps direct. At least the shadows are nothing you can't handle. You have spent most of your fifteen years on the run and learning how to hide and dodge. 

But the shadows are much more than you remember. You don't even have time to realize that maybe you were too hasty to think that that was all there was to them. Instead, you tell her to go ahead. 

You are the one who they are targeting, after all. Why would there be any reason to chase after her? 

It all goes well until it doesn't.

Once again, your naivety and stupidity have cost you. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2021 01:51:50  #909

Bruh I finally remembered this headcanon from last night lol
Wiley knows how to bake because it's a science but he doesn't do it because "if baking is a science, then why is it so intent on giving me hypertension and diabetes mellitus, huh? HUH? Science, you TRAITOR." Anyways it's basically a protection mechanism; it's not like he can stop himself much when sweet things are put before him lol, so why put sweet things before himself?
He can also cook quite well. 
He sometimes cooks for Raez and Rai, but Raez usually chooses to starve instead of eating his cooking, mostly because Wiles finds it funny to purposely screw up once in a while. One time he added like 10 tablespoons of salt in a soup and Raez took a big sip of it and basically spat it out as soon as his taste buds realized what was happening. Meanwhile, Rai was to the side calm as can be because his taste sense has irregularities. He saw tasted nothing wrong.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2021 17:40:49  #910

Rn I can't remember if any other gods actually make it a point to not say they're a god. All I remember is deities on threads introducing their domains and Galaxian going like ":-)"
Tbh it's pretty obvious that Galaxian's not a human but his usual form is humanoid anyways. What it isn't is big, shiny, and impressive. The only shiny parts are his hair and belt buckle and the only impressive part would probably be his eye

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2021 17:46:58  #911

Wiley would be the type to make a face mask that looks like he doesn't have one on
And yes he could probably make the "face" look like it's moving when he talks
Idk why but he sometimes gives off I-wanna-be-arrested vibes oof

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2021 17:48:49  #912

Tbh if HPA and CC have field trips Wiley probably gets intentionally lost
I feel so bad for whatever chaperone he had in his elementary school years
I also question if having a canonical mom has any difference on his attitude lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2021 18:08:47  #913

-Something bad happens to HPA!Wiley-
HPA!Malaika: Oh no!
HPA!Malaika: Anyways

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 03:32:08  #914

Hello. Echo's over there pondering his own plot and I'm here understanding my own motives. Like, yes, I don't regret blocking off all plot-related stuff related to his characters and me continuing to do so. I approve of my decision. 
Only I have the authority to angst me lol, because at least if trauma destroys one of my characters I spent over 2 years pondering over that decision. I will still regret it but the power was in my hands and I can't hold a grudge against someone else
Meanwhile if someone else makes decisions that they might regret later on and that affects my characters in the long-term I will forever be :-)
I'm still mad at Fallon and I'm still mad at past Echo for at least two reasons, and just so I don't seem petty as heck in the future I will list those two reasons: 1) SF!Echo, 2) GGaD!Echo
I think why I'm mad at Fallon is very clear, but just in case you weren't there for GGaD history it's for angsting GGaD!Galaxian by doing just about everything to Kenshin that she could think of. The rage has ebbed a bit but the grudge will forever be there.  

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 03:36:16  #915

The memory wipe was an absolutely trashy hack, but I wasn't gonna just throw GGaD!Galaxian into the gutters to end a plot. So instead I threw my own development skills into the gutter. My skills are where they belong and Galaxian is still alive and at least mentally sane. I see this as the result of a win-win scenario.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 03:42:53  #916

Oh yeah, last night I had a dream with 10 characters in it. I'm pretty sure I know who I was in the perspective of, but you guys wouldn't know her, so I'll just keep that under wraps for now :-). 
Kaori was there too! He reminded me how he's a bit different in another world. He's a bit more mature there. Still kind of dense in his own way, kind of bright when the situation calls for it.

By the way, in GGaD, he doesn't know what exact role Akuma plays, but usually you don't presume someone's a demon, I think? He's forgiven for that imo.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 13:03:55  #917

Lol yesterday night I was pondering how if Specter suddenly does an angst plot or something that'd basically be like "TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYALS"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 13:07:36  #918

Tbh I talk about writing and plotting a lot but usually I actually prefer fluff, even though at this point I have finally proven that I do, in fact, suck much more at fluff than I do at any other type of plot. I think neutral might actually be the only thing I do worse lol
Also rip I just remembered that time Hitan nearly had a mental breakdown in front of Germaine and I think Specter got confused on what was happening lol
I'll probably end up developing an entire school tbh,,, just gotta figure out how to protect them because hello freaking Akuma

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 13:12:15  #919

Can I talk about how concerning it is that I have to yell at one of my characters while eating a granola bar because he's trying to steal it???

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 13:17:31  #920

It's inevitable. I will spend the rest of my life drawing out art inspiration in the form of blank canvases with titles that cue said inspiration. 
Tbh at least titles can cue inspiration for art, for writing wasting time to actually write it is inevitable lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 13:19:59  #921

Tbh I wonder sometimes if Wiley seems like he has 0 empathy, I sure hope not lol but he himself doesn't really help matters

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 13:24:54  #922

Raez: Wiley even I know how not to interpret this literally, y--
Wiley: WHY DO ALL THESE HUMAN INTERPRETATIONS OF FAST FOOD ICONS TURN THEM INTO SKINNY PEOPLE, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH GREASE IS IN THAT, HOW CAN THEY NOT EVEN BE A LITTLE BIT PLUMP
Rai: 'Tis called stylization of a very cartoony art style
Wiley: N O

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 13:26:21  #923

Lol would Wiley act like a mom on a road trip when he refuses to let anyone pull over at fast food restaurants and instead takes out home lunches with ample servings of fruit and vegetables? Maybe.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 13:28:49  #924

Tbh I feel like Rai's physiology is such a hack
Which is probably why past me put it as what it is lol sometimes I could be a genius

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 14:48:20  #925

Wiley vibes

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 14:51:14  #926

what XDDDDDD

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

February 17, 2021 15:05:04  #927

I can hear a variety of character voices in this

Edit: Look at the comments too, there is further variety

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 15:06:57  #928

Dumber extremist Sunny vibes

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 15:13:35  #929

For some reason dreaming about twerking on top of a dead body also gives off extreme Wiley vibes,,,

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2021 18:16:08  #930

No one:
No one:
HPA!Wiley, screaming past the classroom on a janitor's cart during a test because of the school only needing you to be on premises:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera