GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 6, 2021 22:11:04  #4171

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

A centrist ha ha ha the sources lying
Well I mean you don't live here so...

Honestly?? His priorities are right. Now, his actions... they're extremely questionable and don't seem to go with what he says. 
Not to mention he's lied several times already and has ties to the previous president.
He's also technically controlling the media atm...

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

February 6, 2021 22:11:52  #4172

Ngl I did not know the Purple Party exists lol I barely even know parties in the U.S. don't expect me to know politics in another country but their icon is cool :D
I'm not reading anymore lol the politics here are enough of a headache
Time to finish that one Bio assignment I've been putting off for half a day lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:13:24  #4173

Please don't even find out about the Purple Party lmao it's just... going to give you more of a headache
Some of the members there have stated that they have no loyalties towards their party and are just banding together for popularity.

Here new political parties pop up every time there are elections.

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

February 6, 2021 22:15:36  #4174

Tbh it's kinda funny because when others grow up they might be changing their gender legally or getting into a political party and starting to vote or whatever else comes with being an adult, but as an adult I'm gonna change my legal name (both parts of it) and disassociate myself from any particular government-related thing. Probably the only thing I'll do is pay taxes. And unless an election comes to the point of deciding whether or not a representative should be a serial murderer or a law-abiding citizen, I don't plan on voting either. I have 0 political efficacy and 150% political apathy lol
Kinda scared for adulthood. I have never ever wanted to become an adult lol but curse natural age progression

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:21:00  #4175

Gray not being Christian yet being under that category on the wiki has been the most fun fact of the day I have learned. Today. 
If any of my favorite characters believe in God they will no longer be my favorite characters lol
I'm mostly afraid of them manifesting in real life and then beating the heck out of me because it's pretty much guaranteed I'll bring that topic up and anger them
thank the gods that they're all pretty chill lol
I feel like each of them could be angered but I'm guessing unless I murder one of their close ones they'd pretty much be chill with me yay :D
So basically as long as I don't pick a fight with Hei Xiaohu's father or murder Run's students/friends or pick a fight with Tushan or become a demon I'm pretty much set,,, I thinkkk

Btw does Hyoga believe in God,,, I mean the favorite character thing isn't an issue but iirc his mother believed in God and if he's a believer in Athena I'm pretty sure he broke some sort of no-polytheism code and that's really concerning
Also lol I feel like maybe Zeus is God in the SS world? 'Cause there are parts about world creation in SS worldbuilding that's basically just copied from the Bible lmiao

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:23:28  #4176

Ironically IRL I'm pretty sure I only have secular friends, not any atheists, which means the threat of me running my fat mouth and ruining every relationship I have other than family is strong and tbh I should keep this a default thought but I'm horrible at remembering any more than "you need to eat, breathe, drink water, sleep, and blink, I think"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:28:12  #4177

Fundamentalism is kinda a weird thing to define. I know people who interpret holy texts strictly in a literal sense but they really don't act like it. 
I feel like in that sense there are a lot of people who act hypocritically in a sense I'm currently not too capable of acting. 
I mean, I have enough hypocriticalness otherwise lol I don't need more.
Anyways, during Human Geo I kinda got confused about secularism and fundamentalism. I guess thinking back on it, they're not defined by the individual but rather the country? The individuals as a whole who act secular will define a country as being secular, I guess.
Hmm...I guess that makes sense.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:32:43  #4178

Actually, I feel like that makes sense.
Countries get more secular as they advance through the DMT because their people as a whole become more secular. Populations who are more fundamentalist are actually kinda seen as extreme in some ways. 
I feel like at the time I just misunderstood the concept xD. But yeah, I guess I probably should stop thinking of secular and fundamentalist as just applying to theists. 
Like, I'm pretty sure an atheist is secular because not only do they just not interpret religious texts, they also don't take beliefs that seriously. They also don't really believe in religion needing to have a huge influence on daily life. It's a bit off from the usual secular theist definition but probably inclusive?
I can't remember more on secularism tbh, just that religion and society are pried apart more when it comes to secularism and for fundamentalism they'd be put together.
But yeah, certain countries (like China) wouldn't fit fundamentalist->secular transition theory because there really wasn't much theism to begin with.
Uh, I was gonna say something else about what's closer to a god, but that's a bit too political ig.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:35:37  #4179

Me randomly recapping Human Geo lol
Everyone else calls it useless but honestly I'm really crazy about academic ideas that I like and feel are applicable. 
I know everything changes, but it's nice to know things. 
I may say that I hate politics but I honestly don't hate the class other than that it just makes me emotionally down lol due to recent events. If the country weren't in the situation it is in rn I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have minded much. I probably would still be angry at anti-LGBTQ+ rights parties and incompetence, but I think that's normal?
And honestly I don't hate any of my classes other than the workload lol. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:36:20  #4180

I really wish my school would email me back about stuff related to next year that I asked,,, jsfidjofs

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:38:04  #4181

I feel like I'm either going to die completely this school year or I'm going to die next school year, it's only a matter of seeing what will creep up on me and when.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:39:00  #4182

Okay so like I love learning about speciation but isn't there a way we could learn about it (btw I've already learned it, I'm in APES lol) without that much work?
I mean Bio isn't bad but like lol Bio's problems are more like the content is so obvious that I don't bother

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:40:03  #4183

My mom keeps asking me what I want to eat and usually I go "anything but with meat" but today I went "eggs." I also said "eggs" yesterday. I don't plan on stopping.
I want to eat but I don't go eat because I have homework, then I don't do homework lol, it's a cycle of questionable decisions

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:40:55  #4184

Poor beetles in this fictional scenario I'm creating lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:44:26  #4185

I love how I say things like I have tolerance but I'm still triggered by "natural selection" because of a certain event on the forums 3 years ago.
Thankfully, it's not a serious trigger. It's kinda like one of those things you hear and immediately it feels like it's harder for you to breathe, but you can still breathe and go on about your business, mostly.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:47:16  #4186

Tbh I have suspicions that religion (related to God, like Islam, Christianity) might be a trigger for me, but I feel like if someone said something related to God for an extensive period to me and I told them it's a trigger it wouldn't help increase the awareness of how serious a trigger is
It used to be worse though lol I'm pretty sure one time in early 2019 Fallon had said something like "I'll pray to God for you" I was like "Don't. I don't want it. Keep your prayers away from me." and honestly I think I've at least gotten better in that aspect lmiao

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:49:32  #4187

Tbh sometimes I'll say something with a completely neutral mood and then it'll give me deja vu of a time when I wasn't so neutral when saying something like that.
For instance, I used to indicate a bad mood with the lowercase "lol" in specific situations.
Also I used to be annoyed by question marks in thread titles.
I can't remember much else on the top of my head but yeah, I've always been a cantankerous guy.
I can say though, it'd be much worse if I had 0% effort towards masking bad moods or steering them away or even just steering myself away from others when I'm in a bad mood.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:50:26  #4188

It's funny because I remember how people used to be like "You don't act like a 8-year-old" but looking back, yes, yes I did xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:51:49  #4189

Oh no English grade is dropping like a dead fly and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong
Can I just,,, not listen to instructions? My English grades went much better when I ignored instructions on how to write and just did what I thought is right
My art kinda is like that too tbh lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 22:56:07  #4190

Tbh sometimes it feels like history is a comic book for the future to laugh at and then for parts of the said future to repeat the punchlines

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 23:02:09  #4191

Lol I've had 7 unread PMs and probably more unresponded PMs for a long time but do I look like I'll work to change that

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 23:05:21  #4192

Markopolos is a hilarious surname and you can't change my mind

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 23:10:17  #4193

Okay, maybe the natural belief in others makes everyone more prone to being swindled/lied to and whatever, but imagine if human minds were hardwired to doubt anyone they first come across? That'd be actual social hell.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 6, 2021 23:13:07  #4194

Also I'm pretty sure that'd be frustrating as heck.
I think that because whenever someone doubts what I say I immediately get annoyed at them.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 7, 2021 02:58:52  #4195

Oh no how does one Ascend Chloe lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 7, 2021 03:16:47  #4196

Astolfo and Bradamante gave me chocolate and sweets!! :DD The candies are so cute! I will leave them in my digital closet to withstand the trials of time like I do with RL Valentine's chocolates lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 7, 2021 03:17:45  #4197

o.o idk what Altera gave me but uwu

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 7, 2021 03:18:43  #4198

Awwww thank you Medea you're also like a bigger sister to me when you're not murdering people for mana, that is!!! :-(

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 7, 2021 03:21:42  #4199

Oh, thanks, Yu Mei Ren, for the...mooncakes! xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 7, 2021 03:24:01  #4200

Bruhhh why did Astolfo and Bradamante do this to me I don't even want to touch their chocolates because I feel like I'll ruin them

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera